All Comments on 'Bullying the Cow 02'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
WishIWroteGudWishIWroteGud10 months ago

Oh fuck that's a good one.

ZambonilordZambonilord10 months ago

The author now has a multiverse. Interesting. Nicely crafted story. Interesting how things progressed. Ending was a bit abrupt but still wrapped up nicely. Great job

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mmmmmm, an even darker addition to the homeless camp. Yet so many of us know this submission, this needing to be treated similarly to this, to feel a sexual humiliation deeply enough, often an 'objectification', that there is a spreading, a blossoming, of deep and dark sexual energies -- within us. And fuck the consequences to experience it. - a male submissive whore takes another step down (a 'straight' one, not that gender has much to do with it.)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

At first I didn't get why Jenny had to end in the homeless camp, but then I understood: she liked the humiliation, but she also liked when the girls forced and posted the interaction online. I still think that therapy and/or a proper Dom would be a better solution than live in the fringe of society without finishing school and living without proper health care, but it's a win for the homeless people in fiction (joking, I know this is fiction). Your stories are about people accepting their sexual dark desires, and although you wrote a lot of stories about it, you always gives a fresh take, but I agree with Zambonilord that the ending was abrupt. I wonder if Jenny and Yesnia are going to interact... Maybe they can help each other to find peace of mind?

HucowuddersHucowudders10 months ago

Moooo loved your story, and want more. Cow seeking to be used

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This piece is great! Big fan of your work for honestly a few years now and I've never commented before, but thought this story is a good one to start commenting on.

Id love to see Yesnia and Jenny to meet up. I kept wishing throughout the story that they were gonna have Jenny eat out Yesnia. It was nice to see that Yesnia is doing good and seems to be happy. I hate that you keep adding cow kinks to your stories because then I'm really gonna have a cow kink. A+ content.

KaiserMarek199KaiserMarek19910 months ago

Great work, an excellent way to end the story. Well worth the wait.

Subone1Subone110 months ago

Another great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you for linking this story and Wheels On The Bus. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thanks for linking this story and Wheels On The Bus. Great idea and great work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Perhaps in chapter 3 Jenny and Yesnia can shown how they are progressing for Madam.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you for this chapter. It was worth the impatient waiting. I will hope for more.

Perhaps in chapter 3 her school bullies can find the videos online of what’s happened to her and spread them around anonymously. With madam revealing what’s happened. That the videos are public and everyone in her life knows and has lost any respect for her, disowned her. Or maybe the people in the town take pleasure in her life being ruined but they don’t tell her because at this point she only views herself as a cow, she’s forgotten everything before then.

Or maybe chapter 3 fast forwards and she’s pregnant or on supplements. Somehow giving milk and her new owners are making money off that too.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I hope to see Yesnii the nerd and Jenny the cow again at some point in the future...

PappasleazePappasleaze8 months ago

Although this was a good chapter It was in no way as good as the first. This one was more of a teenage boy's fantasy. If you decide a chapter three is necessary maybe have her get free and go back to some individuals bullying her, maybe neighbors or a club or something of that sort.

RaulCraceRaulCrace7 months ago

The cow needs to fulfill her destiny and produce milk on an industrial level.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Humiliating and sexual bullying by Her peers is one thing and arousing, but enjoying someone being dehumanised is perverted.

eazyguneazygun3 months ago

I love this story!

can't wait for chapter 3 and loving some of the ideas here

Cerebus55Cerebus55about 2 months ago

I liked it, but it yanked me out of fantasy into reality. Being a sex slave in a city street is chilling and depressing. Weird, but true, at least for me. It is well written.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

A chapter 3 would be great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bullying the Cow Previous Part