Bump into My Dad's BFF at Sex Club

Story Info
No idea the man behind me was "family".
3.6k words
4.68
21.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going to do something out of character tonight.

Mid-terms are done. I'm home for Thanksgiving. And I'm finally single.

I had a roommate this past year who was making extra money as an escort. I have no interest in doing that, but I was fascinated by one thing she described.

She said her date took her to a sex party and there were couples all over the place having sex in front of them. What turned me on more was the fact that single ladies went there to live out their fantasies and I have been thinking about that ever since.

I am getting gutsy.

I went online to check out some different swingers events. I was nervous going anywhere close to my parent's home, so I checked out the next city over. And BINGO. It's a "College Co-Ed" Theme: Midterms are over, time to get your FREAK on.

It was a sign. So I signed up.

But first, the obligatory family dinner.

My mother is a "Martha Stewart" type. Dinner is always at the center of our family. My father is a lawyer and partner in a firm. He has invited some colleagues, including his best friend and partner, "Uncle" Rick and his wife Jenny and they've all assured me I don't have to stay late at this boring dinner so I can visit my friends I haven't seen since graduation last year.

I have known Rick & Jenny my entire life. They are the IT couple all of my friends look to for knowing true love exists. The way they stare at each other so attentively. The support they give to one another. It is a magical sight to behold.

"Hey Kiddo- how'd you do in your lit class," Rick says to me. "I don't think as good as I could have. But I did good."

"Well" sweetheart. You did "well." My father interjected. I rolled my eyes.

"Well," (Rick winks to me after rolling his eyes at my father), I'm glad to hear it".

I am a college cheerleader, so my body is tight, my breasts are a size B and my hair is long, dark brown and wavy. I'm wearing an extremely short skirt with a tight bodysuit and a push-up bra underneath the sweatpants and hoodie I'm wearing to dinner.

Jenny then asks "What are your plans for tonight?"

"Oh, I am going to meet some old friends and maybe meet some new ones." I like the way my words are avoiding, yet telling exactly what I'll be doing.

Mom then interrupts: "Not dressed like that you aren't."

Always daddy's little girl, my father, my protector says "Leave her alone Estelle. She is beautiful no matter what she is wearing. And I am perfectly happy she is wearing that and not something else which might get her into trouble."

"That's right daddy!" I have no guilt in lying about it.

_________

Butterflies are starting to form as I get into the car and head to my BFFs house to help me find the courage to execute my plane.

She did in the form of liquid and we called for the Uber. I begged her to come with, but she couldn't do that to or with her boyfriend, so she will live vicariously through me.

I tell her "If I'm having fun I will be back here by 3am. If it sucks, I will be back in 30 min. If I don't show up -- COME FIND ME."

The Uber drops me off in a shopping mall. I did not think this one through. Am I in the right place?

Then I notice a couple getting out of a car wearing college logos and stripper heels and heading straight for the same RED DOOR I was walking towards.

Yup- here goes nothing.

_______________

I enter the door and the massive black bouncer looks me up and down and says: "NAME".

"Sarah," I squeak out.

He checks the clipboard for my name and finds it.

"Just you right?"

I am shaking like a leaf. "Yes."

He smiles easing my nervousness. "There is only one rule for you my dear, Have fun. And if anyone can't take no for an answer, you come find me. I will personally take care of it."

I just got wet.

Can I start living out my first fantasy with the bouncer?

I pay my fee and get buzzed into the party. At first glance it looks like any other college fraternity party. Hundreds of people. There is a dance floor. A couple of bars and people checking each other out to see who is going to hookup with whom.

That is at first glance.

Then you walk in farther...

Some of the ladies dancing with their men have removed their tops. Some are stroking their partner's cock all in front of everyone to see. They are not embarrassed. They are not ashamed. They own their sex. All of it. And I want to be a part of it.

THIS IS SO FUCKING HOT TO SEE.

I am buzzing with the "I have no idea what is going to happen tonight, but I cannot wait." But how the Hell am I going to get any action with my back against the wall and too afraid to look anyone in the eye.

At midnight the crowd seems to be thinning out. Where are we going?

I feel like I am at freshman orientation and I missed half of the information.

A middle aged couple makes small talk with me and asks "Have you been here before?"

"No.. that obvious huh?" They smile. "A little." The wife puts her arm around my waist and asks "Would you like to come party with us?"

"Ummmm, I'd like to ease in. If you don't mind me just watching and taking it slow... it's possible."

__________

They take me through another set of double doors. It is much darker in there. There is a dungeon in the far corner with a cross illuminated with a beam of red light. I hear sounds of moaning. Sounds of skin slapping. I am so turned on and cannot wait to see what's around the corner.

The couple tells me I have to be naked back here but can wrap a towel around me and leave on my fuck me pumps.

As I get naked, I feel eyes all over my body. I glance around to see if anyone is there I'd like to be bold enough to ask to play with me, but I am way too nervous again to make eye contact. I wrap a towel around me like a safety blanket.

The wife takes my hand and leads me to a room filled with 50 people in the middle of the room. It is an orgy on steroids. There are people moving around and fucking from one hole to another. There are women with their eyes filled with ecstasy being double penetrated by two men. I just saw a woman give head to the man she walked into the club with and lustfully grab another man's cock, desperately trying to suck them both off at the same time.

There are mattresses everywhere and people are fucking, sucking, poking, prodding EVERYWHERE.

And there is a beautiful woman at the corner of the room being the recipient of a train of 12 men. I just watched, my mouth agape as one finished and the other took his place. She looked like she was in Heaven.

Could I?

I lost track of my couple when I felt a man walk right behind me and push his hard body up against my back and moved his arm between the fold of my towel. Blind faith that I could have the most incredible sexual one-night stand fantasy come true. Maybe it was the husband of the couple. Maybe he is horrid or hot. I have no idea and I am getting dripping wet letting my body lean back into his. I would never see this person again. It was so hot not knowing who this was.

Just then he whispered to me. "Hey kiddo."

OMFG, UNCLE RICK?!

"Sweetheart, don't turn around, just keep your eyes on the train while I am talking to you."

I was frozen and I was also so turned on.

A million thoughts went through my mind. This is my father's best friend. He's known me my entire life. Has he thought about me this way before? Could I do this? What about Aunt Jenny. Where is she?

"Keep watching the woman. Does she look familiar?"

I barely got the words out "Aunt Jenny?"

She looked my way and smiled at both of us. She knows I am here. I am going to get into so much trouble. But wait...

If I am seeing them here... then..

Rick is rocking me back and forth, pushing his cock against the towel barely covering my ass. Almost knowing what I was thinking...

"No, your parents aren't here but I am so glad you are."

"Is Aunt Jenny ok with this?" I stupidly say as she screams "Come on, FUCK ME HARDER" to the next in line.

Rick's other hand finds the edge of the towel and unfolds it for Jenny and everyone else to see. "She is more than ok with this Sarah."

I almost faint having the strong, feral barbarian behind me. He is a killer tiger in the courtroom and I can only imagine how he is when fucking.

"Do you know what a bad girl you are to come to a party like this? Anything could have happened to you. Lucky for you I am her to protect you."

"Like you always have Uncle Rick." I smile coyly to myself.

He can't see my face, but she can. She gives an approval nod. Was that for me? Oh, no- that was for HIM.

Rick's hands move up my waist and edge around my perky tits. One finger grazes my left nipple and I just about cum on the spot.

I am mesmerized by the eroticism happening around us. It is steamy and people's moans are growing with the heat. I am going to fuck my father's best friend. Oh my god. I did't even know this was a fantasy. But now it so is and it's about to be my reality.

His hands move down my hips and closer to my clit.

"Baby doll, we are not going to say a word about this to your father, but I have been wanting to fuck you since you turned 18."

I cannot say a word at all, no problem. I am in awe. I hear groaning. I hear wet skin slapping next to me. I feel fingernails on my thigh from a woman on the floor giving a guy a blowjob. I am losing my balance on these heels.

"I've got you. Just let go against my body. I will hold you up baby girl."

There is something about the way he is handling me. The words he is using. The feel of his energy that makes me want to surrender to every thing he could possibly want.

His finger barely touches my swollen bud and I jump.

"Now now... we need to stay more controlled than that if you want this." He takes my hand and wraps it around his cock. It's so fucking big. And it feels like a steamroller wanting to roll me over. And fuck, I want it to do it, badly.

My hips begin to grind against Uncle Rick's cock. I feel the pressure of his entire body pulling me back into him. He kisses my ear and pushes a finger into me.

Both sensations at once are driving me wild.

"Very wet naughty girl. I think I might have to break a few rules with you, because it's you." He continues.

"I usually like to watch Jenny fuck. It's why we come here. I might get head. But mostly, I get off on watching her fuck. Tonight I want something completely different and she knew it when we saw you."

I quiver when saying: "You saw me? When?"

"When you first walked into the club. I wasn't sure whether we were going to stay or sneak out. I was hoping you'd get scared and leave, but then when you decided to stay, the decision was made. No one was going to touch this gorgeous pussy except for me tonight. No one."

And with that he started to finger fuck me so rapidly something happened to my body which never happened before. Fluid started pouring out of me. I thought he fingered me so hard I peed, but I didn't.

"I see you are a squirter." Was I?

The looks I received around the room were not only exhilarating, but they were empowering. I was becoming an exhibitionist. My legs were opening up wider. I needed more.

He pulled me back onto the bed of so many naked bodies. I smelled their sex, they smelled mine. I sat on Rick's lap still facing his wife, while his cock dangled between our legs. I tried to close my legs, but he took both of his hands and unfolded them, opening them wide, exposing all of my glossy, naked pussy so everyone could see.

"Are you on the pill Sarah?" I knew why he was asking and I couldn't contain my excitement. "Yes, I am."

All he said was "Good girl." Fuck I am done for.

He positioned the head of his cock at the edge of my slit and he pushed his way in.

"Oh, I am going to thoroughly enjoy every inch of you tonight." He attempts to push his way to the hilt. He can only get so far when he grabs my waist, "Fuck, you are so tight..." and lifts me up to position my cunt in a better place to receive him, then he slams me down. He pulls me up and slams me down. "Take me kiddo. You are going to feel the head of my cock coming out of your throat. I am going to fuck you so hard you won't want anyone else in this cunt of yours."

OH MY GAWD! This is the best ride I've ever been on. I cannot believe I am fucking my father's best friend with his wife in front of us. I speed up. I am needing friction. I am needing to cum. I need to feel pummeling. I feel like a teenage boy right now. But I learn that will be tamed. Now.

"Sarah, this is exactly what I thought you would feel like. If you keep doing that to me little girl and I might cum too quickly. And I am enjoying this way too much to have it end too soon." He pinches my nipples HARD.

I acquiesce.

He regains control. He is not going to let this little girl set any pace.

He lifts me up as he stands, still attached to him and turns me doggie style onto the bed. He bends and contorts my body to suit his needs and fucks me deeper.

A cute blond being fucked in the opposite direction with her facing me, grabs my face and starts kissing me. I am so turned on, you could put anything in front of me and I would lick, suck, or kiss it.

Ricks bends over and tells me to touch her breasts, to move my hand down to her clit to help her reach her orgasm. I have never touched any pussy other than mine, but I no longer think for myself, I just do.

I feel her wet pussy all over my hand while I graze the man's cock (who's fucking her), with my hand. He looks down at me acknowledging he feels it and to keep going. She is on the precipice of cumming. I feel her clench and his balls tighten in my hand and they both cum all over each other and my hand.

It is the hottest thing I've ever experienced.

I look above me and there are mirrors. I can see Rick's pleasure all over his face. It is a face I've seen hundreds of times, just never like this. He looks up and looks right at me.

I am feeling my orgasm build. I can feel his balls tighten. We are both going to cum together. He smiles big and mouths-- "So fucking HOT!"

Right then Rick SMACKS my ass.

OWWWWWW!!! Fuck. WTAF Rick?

Then his thumb makes its way into my asshole. Nope, I didn't sign up for this. I start to squirm. He holds me in place and starts fucking me harder and thumping me as fast. The discomfort settles into extreme pleasure.

"Oh, this ass is mine kiddo. I'm not ready to cum. Don't you dare move."

And with that he flips me back over onto his lap facing the end of the train. He removes his cock from my pussy, leaving me feeling empty and annoyed.

"Uncle Rick, please. I need you back inside of me. I need to cum."

"Oh I am not going to leave you empty babygirl."

He spreads my ass cheeks and aims the head of his cock to my virgin puckered hole.

I try to get up but he holds me down.

"You've always been a good girl and followed directions." I settle down. "That's it. If you want me back in, this is how it's going to happen."

"You always get what you want?" I say like a brat.

"Always. Now Open Up," he says confidently.

"But it's going to hurt." I am intimidated.

"Aunt Jenny is going to help." What? What do you mean? The train has ended. Where is Jenny?

Right then, a well-fucked Jenny crawls over to me and Rick. She is eyeing my pussy and looks to her husband for approval. I turn my neck to see what he is saying to her. He urges her to move forward and I feel this overwhelming hot, wet warmth over my clit. My aunt who I've known most of my life is latching onto my clit, making me so horny I will do anything to cum. I push into her.

Her tongue is like velvet and she knows how to work it. Is this why they have such a good marriage? Is this why she is always looking to him for permission? Is she what they call "submissive"? Am I?

Whatever it is, I don't fucking care. I want both of them to fuck me. Her fingers find their way to my cunt and she masterfully starts milking my g-spot. She helps her husband by getting my little asshole slippery and wet. And with that, he slides half of his cock inside my little ass. I tighten.

"Easy babydoll." He slides in. "God you are so tight. I'm going to nurture you, and make you our little unicorn. I've been waiting for the right one, isn't that right Jenny?"

She nods and doesn't lift her head.

I have no idea what he just said, but I imagine a unicorn horn being his cock and me on the receiving end of it. SIGN ME UP.

He pushes all the way in. I am so full. He holds my legs in place and Jenny stays between my legs, sucking and pleasuring me to no end. She is not stopping unless he commands it. I feel my body climbing. I feel fluid building up. I feel Rick's balls tighten underneath me. I can't hold back.

I thrash onto his chest. I try to get off but I am pinned in the front and the back. We have an audience. Eyes are all on us.

"I am going to cum so deep in your tight ass right now sweetheart. Get ready." Those words send me into overdrive and I start to cum, I cum so hard I start squirting. I cannot believe my eyes but the floodgates have started and fluid is shooting all over Jenny's face and above her head and onto the floor.

Uncle Rick can't hold back. "I'm cumming NOW." He pulls my hips down onto his. He locks them down while he pumps ropes and ropes of cum deep into my anal cavity. I feel it get slippery and hot. I feel everything in that moment. My body is electrified.

Coming down, I felt a little vulnerable. I mean, my Aunt Jenny's hand was covering my drenched pussy and Uncle Rick's cock was still hard inside my ass when they both kiss each other. I felt like a toy. But also had a twinge of how do we act when we see each other with my family?

Then she kisses me with my pussy juices still on her mouth and then she turns my head to kiss Rick.

And that kiss sealed the deal. We are family too.

I tried to be cool.

"What is the protocol after you engage with someone here"? I naively ask.

"Well, you can always find another party to join.." my aunt said, "but I don't think Uncle Rick is going to allow it."

Allow it? I like the sound of that.

He continues, "That is correct my love. Sarah, we will give you a ride."

"Didn't you already"? We all laughed.

"I knew there was something underneath those sweatpants." Jenny said.

"My intention wasn't to show you. Or you." I coyly declared to them both.

"From now on it is." My uncle said confidently.

Guess next family dinner will be less boring.