Bum's Rush Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys came back for me, and I handed the targets over before jumping in.

Joshua and I stowed the dinghy while Paul fought with the crutches to get across the beach.

The teamsters were back to get the targets and immediately figured out where those were going.

I stopped to visit Miriam - to see if she'd gotten everything she'd ordered. She requested a place to store the flour - which I should have already thought of. She loved the paddles and was already crowing about Megan and Heather's new bolts of cloth.

I cruised by the central fire to grab the archery items, and headed to the range to catch up with Paul.

I helped the range-master set up the targets and then showed him and Paul how the bows worked - managing to give my forearm a rash in the process - which presented me with the perfect opportunity to explain what the arm guards were for.

I warned the arms-master that I had only bought two bows because I didn't want to replace the slings - I just wanted to offer them to him as an option somewhere between the slings, the spears, and the atlatls.

He looked over the target arrows and the hunting arrows for a bit before standing next to Paul while the two of them sighted in on the closer targets first.

Once they'd fired a few each, I went with him to show him how to pull the arrows from the targets.

We carried them back and he & Paul tried the farther targets.

By the time we were done, he was seriously thinking about the possibilities.

His first thought was that this would give the hunters a better option than jumping into the crocodile pit to deliver the kill-shot.

His plan was to get a skull from the butcher - the next time a croc came in - and test the firepower to confirm that it would work.

After dinner, our favorite little niece wanted to sleep over again.

I was not in the mood but Megan whispered that Paul and Naomi had enjoyed a very nice visit last time and suggested that we give them another night together.

I told her that I wasn't responsible for the consequences - the next time were alone - and she cackled with laughter and told me to "bring it".

In the end, we decided we'd take Petal for two nights - and then Heather & Joshua would take her for the next two.

I suggested we plan better - next month - to have this coincide with their periods and Megan informed me that she and Heather had gotten close enough that their periods were now synchronized - and she believed that would probably soon happen with them and Naomi - since they were growing closer.

I grumbled something about the females plotting against the men and she pinched my dick.

We stopped at Naomi's to retrieve the doll and she & Paul were already walking hand-in-hand when we passed them to head home for the night.

Megan and I tried to remember some nursery rhymes and then my sister sang a beautiful lullaby that put both Petal and I out for the night.

In the morning, she gave me crap for falling asleep and I just told her that it was hard to resist her sweet voice. She let it drop but not until after she'd pinched my ass.

Day 57

The range-master interrupted our work on Miriam's food-storage hut to call us to one of the crocodile pits for the first live-test with the bow.

The trappers were waiting when we arrived. The armsman lined up the shot with the razor-sharp hunting arrow and drove the bolt straight through the skull - just behind the monster's eyes.

The crowd was silent as the croc went still almost instantly.

The weapons-master clapped me on the shoulder and told me he wanted two more bows as backups.

I warned him that I'd planned to stay home the next time it rained and he said that was fine - but he wanted two more so he could get the hunters practicing.

I pulled out my ever-present notepad and scribbled the order down - along with doubles of both types of arrows.

He cautioned the trappers to be careful with the arrow when they pulled it out.

The volunteer eyed the dangerous head on the shaft before he handed it up to the instructor.

As we walked back to the range, I told him that they made fishing arrows as well.

He asked me to go ahead and pick up a handful - even though he was worried about how to train the warriors without losing arrows.

I suggested only letting the more advanced archers switch to bow-fishing and he nodded.

Paul and I got back to working on the food-storage project.

Miriam stopped in to see how we were doing and told me that I should probably plan to pick up more flour whenever we went into town - at least until we had our own crops coming in. She told me that Megan had already warned her that we might stay home for the next rain but she said she wanted to make sure it was on my list.

That night, at dinner, Paul announced his marriage proposal - and Naomi accepted.

There were a lot of tears around the council fire as all of the women rejoiced with the bride-to-be.

Though the two were already living independently, their parents conferred their blessings on the union.

The chief asked Naomi what bride-price she wanted and she broke down, crying, that she already had more - in the last few weeks - than she had ever hoped for.

I whispered in Paul's ear and he asked Naomi - and the elders - if the two of us building another playset for the tribe's children would be acceptable. Naomi nodded and pulled him into a kiss. The leaders gave their consent.

The kids immediately surrounded us, asking what we were going to build.

I told them they'd have to wait and see - but that they would all have to help.

Petal came home with Megan & me again for the night. She pestered me with questions about the secret project until she fell asleep.

As soon as she was out, of course, Megan started in.

I told her my plan was to build an obstacle course and she snuck me a kiss before we cuddled around our little angel and fell asleep.

Day 58

The next morning, Paul and I hadn't even finished grabbing a bite for breakfast before the kids were after us again.

The funniest thing was, Joshua showed up to "help" as well.

I set the older boys to making more ropes. Any girls that escaped their chores to help were indentured for that task as well.

By lunchtime, the pillars and posts had been buried for a net climbing-wall, a couple balance-beams, a wiggly bridge, two rope swings, and a few hurdles.

After lunch, we finished up the rope-work - and lashings. We ended up needing a few adults to help with the rope-making - because there was so much of it required.

The whole course ran from the area near the north entrance for the village - down towards the path for the privies.

When Paul announced that we were nearly ready for testing, one of the teens ran to get the elders.

Once they had arrived, there weren't too many kids that were not waiting in line to try it out.

Dinner production was at a stand-still until the errand girls returned - so most of the cooks had joined the throng to watch the unveiling.

Since the older kids had done most of the rope-work, we agreed to let them go first. They would also be faster going through and this would keep them from yelling at the little kids to hurry.

Warning them that - as soon as they finished their run - they were headed off to dinner chores, they all exclaimed that they were more than ready to get the testing underway.

I stood at the start and Paul stood at the end - so we could evaluate anything that needed to be modified.

I started the first boy off and gave him time to clear the first obstacle before I sent the next one.

Dinner was a little late that night but every kid got to go through once.

Overall, Paul and I were happy with how everything had performed. We were even talking about adding a couple more items to the course.

Naomi came over, carrying Petal, and they both gave Paul kisses and hugs.

Petal jumped into my arms and the girls went off, with Naomi, to have dinner at her place and get her ready for the wedding.

Day 59

Petal gave me a kiss and climbed down to go get the food for Joshua, Paul, me - and herself.

When she delivered my food, I pulled her in for a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

As we ate, she unabashedly stated that - although she still missed her real mom & dad - she was thankful for Naomi and the rest of us - and was looking forward to Paul being her new dad.

He put down his plate to dry his face and she climbed into his arms and pressed her forehead to his.

He gave her a little peck on the lips and hugged her like she was a life-preserver.

After Petal took our dishes off to be cleaned, and returned to us, we waited a few minutes for her new step-mother to arrive.

Megan came to the edge of the fire circle, and everyone quieted.

Suddenly, Joshua, Paul, and I realized that we hadn't even remembered that we were supposed to be part of the ceremony. We were still wearing the clothes we'd worked in all day.

The chief laughed, and pointed us to our places. He held out his hand to Petal, and she went to place hers in his.

I had a definite preference for my sister-wife - but all of the girls were beautiful - and dressed, head to toe, in the first flowing gowns I had seen in the village.

The dresses were designed so that the lower half could be unhooked - to turn it into a knee-length skirt. The blouse was a crop-top that covered their breasts - but left their tummies open to show off their toned abs - and help with heat-management. Their arms were bare. Their hair was adorned with flowers and their eyes had just enough kohl to make them be accented.

The cloth they'd picked was vibrant enough to be celebratory - without being too much for daily use. The seamstresses were getting good at putting the pieces together to create a professional-looking result.

Naomi was glowing as she took her place across from Paul - her eyes solidly on his face - and smile - and unconcerned about the fact that we were all still dusty and sweaty.

The chief - and his young female helper - walked up and took their place between the bride & groom.

When, normally, he would put his hands on top of theirs, he - instead - put Petal's hands there.

He modified his prayer and blessing a little - to include Petal - and called on the spirits to soften the pain of the past and bless their home with the joy to come.

When he prayed for a little brother and sister for Petal, she giggled and turned to hug his waist.

He picked her up, and held her close, as he finished his part in the ceremony.

When he had finished, she gave him a little peck on the lips - as well as a hug - then she climbed down and ran to Miriam to repeat the whole thing.

By the time Petal had left the elder tribeswoman, Paul & Naomi's honeymoon had been extended by another two days. The young girl would spend the next two nights at Joshua & Heather's - and then move in with the chief & Miriam for two nights.

Days 60-70

Paul & Naomi were excused from their duties for two days - and their cauldron of sexy-juice was continually topped off by giggling females.

Over the next ten days, Petal was invited to spend the night in the homes of most of her playmates.

The newlyweds enjoyed their time with their step-daughter during the day - and then gave her kisses after dinner - before heading off to see if they could finish breaking Paul's dick in half.

A couple days into their marriage, Paul confided to Joshua & me that he'd been a virgin before their wedding night.

We raised our eyebrows in disbelief but he insisted that Naomi had asked him to stick to oral sex and heavy petting until they were official.

He said his first time unloading inside of his new bride had literally been heart-stopping and that she'd had to pound on his chest to revive him.

After ten days of fucking, he was finally to the point where he could give her at least one orgasm before busting a nut in her.

Regardless, she was delighted with having him as her husband and would willingly service him with her mouth or cunt while he just laid back and enjoyed it.

Paul, however, being the man I'd grown to consider a close friend, was never happy being anything less than a full contributing partner in any labor. He was just as eager to please his new bride as she was to express her thankfulness for him.

He laughingly told us about standing in their hut - on one leg - while he pounded her body onto his fuck-rod until she begged him to fill her - which he did - right before he lost his balance and fell - with her on top of him - to be covered with nibbles & kisses.

I started telling Megan the story - as she slid my stiff-meat into her incestuous-slit - and she laughed that Naomi had told them the same story, and was very happy with how her new husband was taking care of her - every part of her.

I did my best to give my sister no reason to be envious of her new friend - hungrily devouring every part of her body that my mouth could reach - as I thrust down into her hard enough that I was worried about breaking the flooring of our modest hut.

Day 71

As we were getting ready to head out to the boat for our next trip, Miriam came over to give me a hard time about adding Paul & Naomi to the trading party.

Petal had no desire to return to the mainland - the place where she'd been held in captivity - so she was staying with Nana - as she'd taken to calling the chief's wife.

With all of the new shelters in the center of the village, the tribe was able to get most of their work done - despite the rain - even though they were all still given time to go bathe and do their laundry.

Paul had taken over piloting the boat and Naomi joined him in the cabin. Joshua and I sat on the jump-seats and enjoyed our wives bouncing on our laps - through the bumpy surf - while we chatted.

Our mission, this trip - in addition to introducing Naomi to some new foods - was to pick up cloth & flour for Miriam - and the archery supplies for the range-master.

It was probably, actually, going to be difficult to find enough things to do to justify sticking around long enough to have lunch in town.

Call it women's intuition - but Megan's phone started ringing almost as soon as she turned it on. Mom was desperate for us to come visit. Megan talked her into waiting another month.

I Google'd round-trip plane tickets. We were going to need another $1000 from my account. I wondered about waiting to buy them until we knew when we were leaving - but the ship-buyer advised that the flights sometimes filled up.

After introducing Naomi to our standard trading-party breakfast of B&G&E, we stopped by the embassy, pulled the money out - and headed to the airport to buy the tickets.

Once I had them in-hand, Megan texted mom to give her the date and the flight numbers.

She responded that two days was not long enough of a visit after we'd been gone for months.

Megan, wisely, did not take the bait.

We made our stops - to pick up the items on our shopping list - and then hit the kebob place for an early lunch.

We had talked about the going for the tuna steaks again, but Heather thought Naomi would enjoy the beef kabobs more.

As we loaded our treasures, and got ready to cast off, I asked Paul & Joshua about chickens - for eggs and meat - but they were hesitant to introduce an animal to the island that wasn't native.

So far, none of the birds that I'd seen on the island looked like they would supply my breakfast-addiction.

Once we were home again - with the ship moored securely - we launched the dinghy, and headed for shore.

The teenagers were disappointed that we had so few prizes to examine.

I sent the archery stuff with a couple of the older boys that I'd grown to trust.

A few others used the push-carries to hustle Miriam's flour to the storage hut - while the younger ones fought over carrying the bolts of linen.

Megan ended the discussion by announcing that she and the girls were carrying the expensive cloth.

As the boys and I put the dinghy away, I took a breath to argue that it wasn't that expensive and she shushed me with a quick glance.

Paul and Joshua laughed at me standing there with my mouth open - but no words coming out.

The range-master and I got two of the bows set up for fishing and went to try them out. He was delighted with the result and had already thought of a couple warriors that he anticipated would excel at bringing in the larger fish that their poles - and my nets - weren't really good for.

He immediately wanted two more bows - so he could leave these set up for fishing. I probably should have anticipated that. I started my new list.

That night, I whispered naughty things into my sister's ear as her beautiful naked body lay pressed on top of mine - while I pumped my forbidden seed into her hungry snatch.

"I have 30 days to knock you up," I teased. "Is that enough time for your tummy to be bulging when we're sitting at dinner with mom & dad?"

"I love your teasing," Megan laughed, "and I'm looking forward to being the mother of your illegitimate children - but we've both agreed that we're not ready to give this up just yet."

"I know," I admitted.

"We'll just have to be happy sitting with mom & dad as your incestuous slurry gushes out of my sore pussy and slides down my legs - while we tell them innocent stories about this island paradise."

She grinned wickedly and I realized my cock had swollen again from her vulgar word-pictures and her playful touches.

I rolled her over and fucked her until she came again - which had me fired back up enough that I pumped in & out of her - faster & faster - until I was able to convince my cock to fill her with another forbidden load of sperm.

Days 72-100

As soon as we'd returned from the mainland, Megan & I had pulled Miriam aside for a conversation about our pending visit to see mom & dad.

The chief's wife again made me promise that I would "come back home". I assured her that we were here to stay - which got us another round of cheek-kisses.

Paul & I spent the next four weeks continuing to work on various improvements to the infrastructure of the village.

We reorganized the supply yard - to get the items up off of the ground - although they were generally used before the ground moisture had any time to cause a negative effect.

We checked in on the wheat production. Two months after the first crop had gone in, the farm manager had planted the second field - and started clearing space for the third.

In the middle of this time period, Naomi confided to the girls that she had missed her monthly cycle.

They gave it a couple more weeks - to be sure she wasn't just late - and then included Miriam in the trust circle.

Nana made the girls promise to be quiet and wait to see which villagers would be the first to notice.

I looked through my notebook and tried to decide if there was anything from the States that I needed to grab before we came back to the hut. The only thing I could come up with was a foam mattress pad that I had drooled over when I'd been a Boy Scout.

It was really too hot, here, for it - but Megan & I had gotten to the point where we almost didn't even notice the heat and humidity anymore.

Megan constantly brought in fresh bedding - to help make the structure more comfortable - but it was still hard on our backs - especially given the workout it got from our "frequent and strenuous physical activity".

The night before our flight, my sexy sibling treated me to another fantastic throat-fuck while I did my level best to compete - plying my linguistic skills to their fullest.

1...456789