Bum's Rush Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl's name sounded close to Petal - so that's what Megan and I called her. Heather was better at pronouncing it correctly.

As Heather was gathering the child up, I explained what was going on to the police officer.

He nodded and scribbled in his notepad.

Although nervous about where we were going, the little girl was definitely ready to leave where she'd been.

She wouldn't tell Heather anything that had happened while she was there so the officer kept the charges at JUST kidnapping for now.

Petal sat on Heather's lap for the trip back to the island.

As soon as we were on the beach, Miriam was there - on her knees - arms held out to the girl - assuring her that she was safe - and wanted - and that they would do what they could to find her family.

Once the police raft was leaving, she broke down and told Miriam that her family had left their village and was living near a lagoon when the kidnappers had arrived.

Her father had been killed and - once they had been taken on the boat - her mother had been separated from her - never to be seen again.

It had only been the three of them - so she was certain that she was alone now.

Miriam held her and they both cried.

When Petal saw Megan & me crying with the others, she asked Miriam about us.

Miriam explained that we, like her, had escaped from the kidnappers - and that we were now part of the tribe - just like she was.

Petal took Miriam's hand and we headed back to camp.

As we walked, she looked back at me a couple times before raising her free hand and indicating that I should take it.

I walked up and took my place beside her.

She did not acknowledge me but walked confidently beside Miriam as she took us towards the council fire - and the waiting elders.

Petal continued holding our hands as Miriam told them about the girl, some of what she had been through, and that we were offering her refuge.

The elders asked where she would live.

Miriam responded that Petal would be staying with Heather & Joshua for the night and that - by the next day - the women's council would decide where to place the young girl.

I was pretty sure Miriam already had one or two families in mind by the way she talked.

Since we had missed the midday meal, with our travels, the women soon ushered our small troupe to the side of the central fire so that we could eat and drink in peace.

Petal sat between Heather and me but reached out and touched Megan's knee as we ate.

When we were finished, I told the girls I was heading over to see how Paul was doing.

Before I could stand, Petal stood next to me and - taking my face in her small hands - she kissed both of my cheeks.

The waterworks were back.

Through my tears, I held her fingers and kissed the backs of each of her hands - pressing them softly to my lips.

I released her and she quickly went to Megan and gave her a hug - followed by cheek kisses.

When she was finished with Megan, she repeated this with Heather.

I told them all that I'd see them at dinner - in just a little while - and then headed off to my chores.

By the time we sat down for the evening meal, Petal had a linen skirt that came just below her knees.

She twirled around and I saw a bare butt-cheek and looked at Megan.

She whispered that she was still trying to convince the women that undergarments would be a good idea.

Petal's tears were gone and her smile was radiant.

As we ate, she told me about everything she, Megan, and Heather had done for the last couple hours - including looking at the clothing designs that the women's council was developing.

Megan told me that she'd already had requests for a couple different cloth patterns to look for on our next shopping trip - and her list of sewing supplies was, seemingly, growing by the hour.

As we ate, Petal convinced Heather & Megan to both spend the night with her - which left Joshua and I at our place.

When we had finished eating, I headed back to figure out how to hang up the two hammocks - since I didn't like the idea of Joshua or me sleeping in my "marriage bed".

It took a bit to show Joshua how to get in and out of the hammock but - by the next morning - he was after me to buy him a hammock of his own.

I asked him how that was going to work out with him & Heather and he said he was still working those details out in his mind.

Day 40

At breakfast, Petal informed Miriam that she would very much like to have underwear like Megan's.

I raised my eyebrows at Megan and she tugged the edge of her sports bra into view.

I told Petal that I needed to go on a trading mission again soon and I would add that to my list.

She told me to buy a set for Heather too. When we all laughed, she just shrugged and joined in.

Paul and I went back over my ideas. I had planned to make the entire circle into one continuous structure - thinking this would offer more support.

Paul said that the island occasionally had to deal with small earthquakes and wanted the circle to be built in sections so that - if one section went down - it wouldn't affect the overall construct.

I had planned to use full-sized logs as the main roof-beams. Although Paul understood that I was trying to build it to last, he was worried about that much mass being overhead if we had to deal with tremors.

In the end, we compromised on a series of rectangular shelters that surrounded the central fire.

We also discussed my ideas to upgrade the logs and stumps that we were currently using for seating.

I was hoping to, eventually, introduce tables for craft-work and dining - but that was farther down the road.

At lunch, Miriam told us that she had informed the leaders that Petal would be moving in with Naomi.

Megan and Heather were already aware of the plan - since the women's council had already insinuated Naomi into Petal's social circle that morning for chores and meal-prep.

Naomi had lost a daughter about Petal's age to an infection, almost a year ago, and the women thought this arrangement would be good for both the adult and the child.

Throughout the morning, Naomi and Petal had seemed to get along well - and had already started bonding.

I made myself a note to get a bra & panty set for Naomi as well - anticipating Petal's forthcoming request.

Paul and I continued to plan - staking out the second set of pillars we had mapped out.

Compared to my design, we had doubled the number of palm trunks we would need - but the farm crew was already accumulating an abundance of those from their work - so we should be okay.

Although we had yet to experience the shaking that Paul had described, I could definitely see the danger of my initial plan. Paul's design was, also, closer to what they were already doing with the hut roofs - so it would be easier to get our assistants (if we had any) to understand the plan.

I occasionally caught the elders listening in on our planning sessions - but they seemed to trust us - or at least Paul - to accomplish the task.

Later in the afternoon, Paul and I headed to the supply yard to see how many more logs we needed.

He handed me the knotted rope and we measured off one of the trunks.

He made his way to the side of the first tree and had me grab the two-man saw.

By the time we had trimmed the trunk to the length we wanted, we both needed a drink - so I went to grab water-skins.

We finished a second one before the afternoon disappeared and we made our way to dinner.

At dinner, Naomi joined our small group.

Joshua and I chatted while we ate, as the girls asked Petal about her day.

Paul came over with a question about something, and we had him join us.

Joshua asked us a few things about the design and - since we were finished eating - we gave our platters to the girls and went to show Joshua what we were doing.

Petal came over to tell us she was stealing our wives for another sleepover - this time with Naomi.

When we finished showing Joshua the setup - and stopped to check the supply yard - we said goodnight to Paul, and Joshua & I headed off to our hammocks.

I had gotten used to emptying my balls into my sister every night and I was building a pretty good load up for our next incestuous joining. I was really hoping that tonight was the last girls-night. In the past, I'd never really had this problem - but my sister's hyperactive libido had, apparently, affected me.

Day 41

Paul and I went back to sawing logs to the proscribed length.

The farm-crew finished clearing the two plots and started planting.

We convinced the elders to loan us a couple helpers and we got the pillars for the first three sections moved to the circle.

With the shovels and push-carries, we had the uprights in place in almost no time.

The chief said he was already smelling the coming rain and expected it to be a heavy one.

We coopted the trapping-crew and they started on the roofs for the first three shelters.

By lunch-time, everyone was admiring the structures and already looking forward to the cover they would provide - from both sun and rain - as we enjoyed our meals.

As the girls came over with the food, Petal rushed over to show Paul and me the ragdoll that Megan had made her from the linen scraps that the women had accumulated while working on clothing. The doll reminded me of something our grandmother had given Megan when we were little. My sister was a little teary-eyed when I looked up at her as she came over with our meals.

Paul and Naomi joined us, again, for the meal and we talked about the upcoming shopping trip.

As we finished up, Miriam stopped by to remind Megan about the bolts of cloth the women wanted - and the chief came over to tell me to add two more push-carries to the list - as well as two more two-man saws and another four shovels.

After lunch, Paul managed the workers while I went to help carry supplies with our group of teamsters.

With the uprights and bamboo trusses already in place, we finished up the three roofs just before dinner - despite the size of the buildings.

The villagers' huts were about 10-feet square. These shelters were about twice that size.

I was worried about the weight being distributed that far, but Paul assured me that the bamboo was strong enough to hold everything.

After dinner, the girls gave Petal a hug before she headed off with Naomi to get ready for bed.

As we headed home, Megan told me that they had made Petal her own bed - which the girl had helped build - but she anticipated that the youngster would probably sleep next to Naomi.

She said that the women's council had chosen well and that the girl was very happy with her new step-mom - and that she considered Heather & Megan to be her aunties.

The girls, obviously, adored Petal - and I anticipated that we would be spoiling her silly for some time to come.

I'd already noticed some of the females whispering - and Megan confirmed that the women were plotting to get Naomi and Paul together.

I liked Paul a lot and - assuming Naomi was everything that Megan & Heather described - I thought it was worth pursuing.

Megan said that Heather was looking forward to tomorrow's shopping trip but that Joshua was simply resigned to his duties - like usual.

As soon as the door on our hut closed, my sexy sibling had her clothes off and was stripping me - while pausing for a "fuck me" kiss after each garment.

She could hardly get my pants and underwear off - my cock was so hard.

Finally fully naked, she took my tool in-hand and stroked it as she wrapped her other arm around my neck and kissed the life out of me.

I grabbed her ass in my hands and lifted her up; she guided my rigid pole straight into her lava-tube.

Her other arm joined the first - and went around my neck - as I started fucking my aching cock into her velvety depths.

We both came within seconds - my gooey spend dripping from her slippery snatch - running down her ass and my legs.

I continued kissing her like I hadn't seen her in years; she did the same.

With my mesmerizingly beautiful sister still firmly mounted on my stiff cock, I reached down and grabbed my shirt to clean up the worst of the stray swimmers.

I carried her over to our socially-unacceptable marriage bed and lay down, with her on top of me.

I told her that - while I was very fond of Petal - and looked forward to (one day) having babies of our own - I had missed fucking her terribly.

I complained that I had been feeling like an abandoned milk-cow - and my "udders" were full to bursting from not being relieved.

She continued kissing me, while confirming that she had been missing our nightly naughtiness as well.

For now, she was fully agreeable to spoiling Petal while retaining the current DINK status of our home.

After filling her pussy with a load of nieces & nephews, we decided to sneak down to the men's lagoon for a moonlit bath - and some laundry catch-up.

We wore our swimsuits back to the hut and - by the time I watched Megan's athletic curves being caressed by her Spandex one-piece during the trek, I was rock-hard again. I wasted our bath by filling her tight, hot cunt with another load of man-seed.

She didn't seem to mind too much.

Day 42

It was absolutely pouring rain.

We finally remembered to run by the food-prep area to grab some snacks for the road and I detoured to check on how the new shelters were doing. We were probably going to have to figure out a way to direct the runoff away from the seating & work areas - but the three structures were dry underneath.

Since we always seem to do our trading-runs on rainy days, I added raincoats - for at least Joshua and me - to the shopping list.

Arriving in Panama City, the buyer met us at the docks to see how things were going.

I asked him about a way to get the dinghy on board and he said he thought he had a small crane that would fit our boat that would help with the lifeboat and heavier cargo.

Seeing four of us clustered in the small cabin, he also asked about a small covered area with seating - just behind the cab.

Since he'd been fair to us so far, from what I could tell, I told him to go ahead with both projects and let me know what I owed him.

He said the crane was in storage - so that would be easy - but he'd try to have the seating area constructed and added before we were back from shopping.

As we climbed into the taxi, Joshua let slip that he'd really only come along in order to get more biscuits & gravy - so we made that stop first - after laughing at his embarrassed grin.

By lunchtime, we had the new bolts of cloth and the sewing scissors for Miriam - as well as the bra & panty sets for Petal, Naomi, and Heather.

Joshua was not, initially, in favor of the undergarments but - after Heather pulled him into the shop's changing-room for a few minutes - he was convinced - and came out grinning like he'd just gotten his cock sucked.

As we ate grilled tuna steaks and veggies, we talked about the tool deliveries that would be arriving from the hardware store.

It had taken two stops, but we had also tracked down raincoats for the four of us.

After lunch, I returned to the seed store for two more bags of grain and two more hand-mills.

Next, we made several stops until I finally found the hardwood cutting tables that I wanted for the butcher - for his work - and Miriam - for the food-prep area.

We arrived back at the boat to find the work-crew finishing up the awning over the two jump-seats.

The fuel had been topped off and the crane had been installed.

Joshua and the girls transported the cargo from the taxi to the dock while I went to the office to settle up.

I got to the boat in time to help Joshua load the bigger items aboard.

The owner followed me out to check on the status of everything and I asked about cargo crates - for stuff that should stay dry.

He told me he'd have two for us when we returned the next time.

He also told me that the supplies for the mooring project were coming in - and we were still on-schedule for the installation.

I shook his hand and jumped aboard to cast off.

Back at the island, there was no shortage of helpers waiting as Miriam stood on the beach, anxious to see the new cloth that Heather & Megan had picked out.

By the time I was ashore, she was all smiles and came over to give me cheek-kisses.

All of the cargo had already been carried off - she had just hung back to thank me.

As we walked to the central fire, I asked how Petal was doing and she assured me that everything was working out well.

I got her to follow me over to the butcher-block table and explained to her what it was for - showing her how it handled my knife-blade.

She showed me a spot near their food-prep area - where she wanted the table placed - and then headed off to get two knives, from the toolmaker, as well authorization for a shelter over the worktable, from the elders.

When I delivered the hardwood table to the butcher, he hugged me. Since that's not normally the way tribesman congratulate each other, I'm going to assume he was happy with my purchase.

The carpenter wasn't quite as excited about the sawhorses I brought him - but he left me standing there as he disappeared with them - carting them off to his work area - so I assumed that was a good sign, and headed off to my next delivery.

I returned to the council fire to see the chief waiting to tell me that he'd already sent the rest of the supplies off to the work-sites - clasping my forearm in greeting and clapping me on the shoulder.

Miriam interrupted us to kiss my cheeks, yet again. Paul had delivered the new grinding-mills and was staking out the locations for the pillars for the new shelter for the food-prep area. He'd also sketched out racks and shelves for the new pots & pans.

She informed me that they were very happy with how those had been performing and asked me - on our next trip - to double the number of skillets, pots, and gloves.

In my head, I doubled that again and wrote the number down on my notepad.

At dinner, Petal arrived - wearing her new sports bra and her linen skirt - and then lifted the short dress to show me she had the panties on as well. She jumped into my arms for a hug.

I had thought the color that Heather & Megan had picked out for her set was too vibrant but she, obviously, was delighted.

As we ate, Megan whispered that the other little girls were a little envious and we would probably be buying a truckload of the underwear-sets on our next trip to the mainland.

She said the older women were not as quick to consider the undergarments a necessity but she expected that to change as well.

I looked around the fire to see more and more of the older women adding linen crop-tops or skirts to their wardrobe.

Megan said the women's council was super excited about the new patterns that she & Heather had picked out. She was very happy and I got a couple of publicly-acceptable kisses.

As I enjoyed the last one, I thought of what our mother would think if she had been there to see it - and giggled into my sister's mouth - which earned me a punch in the arm.

After dinner, we went skinny-dipping at the men's lagoon.

After bathing, Megan lounged at the edge of the gentle waves while I ate her through two orgasms.

I had kind of hoped my sister would suck my cock but she shoved me onto the sand and climbed on, reverse-cowgirl, and then leaned back so I could assault her breasts while fucking my meat in & out of her gripping lusciousness.

After I shot her full of baby-batter, she lay in the light surf between my knees and licked our combined juices off of my rod.

I realized my cock was almost never soft when my sister was near or naked.

1...34567...9