Bum's Rush Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother & sister on a desert isle. There and back again.
33.3k words
4.78
37.1k
60

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~

This is a work of fiction that portrays its characters engaging in sex and sex-play. Anybody who is "getting busy" is old enough to do so.

~~~~~

This tale is tagged as Incest/Taboo and describes sexual activity between siblings. If that type of story is not for you, this is your last warning to turn aside.

~~~~~

Reality check: If you ever visit Panama, I am told that you will discover that I got the time of day wrong for when the rains come - they happen in the afternoon - rather than the mornings. This is, undoubtedly, not the only thing I got wrong.

~~~~~

Day 27

As I went about my lessons, chores, and assignments, I thought about the impending sale of the abandoned ship, and what I should suggest the tribe do with the money.

It was a sizeable vessel and my rough guess was that it was worth at least $100,000 if it was in the US. Down here, I wasn't sure - but it was still going to be a good chunk of change.

I asked Joshua for ideas but - having never really seen anything outside of the village he'd grown up in - it was tough to get him to picture things they did not have but needed.

I jogged his memory as to the tools & items he'd seen from my pack. The only thing he really talked about was the hammock that I was using as a fishing-net - and about how tough my knife blades were.

When I asked Megan, she talked about clothes. Most of the tribe wore light leather breach-cloths or grass coverings around their waists.

Few males wore leggings - regardless of whether they were adults or youths.

Many of the younger girls dressed exactly like the males. The village didn't have an abundance of materials to make chest coverings - and heavy blouses would only make them hotter.

Most females didn't get an outfit that fully covered their "mommy parts" until they got married.

Many of the women were envious of Megan's clothes but thought they looked too restrictive and wouldn't want them for themselves.

Still, my sister thought the ability to create light fabrics would be worth pursuing - so - I added flax seeds to the list I was making.

I'd already planned to get seeds for whatever grain would prosper here - to try to boost the bread production.

At present, the tribe was simply foraging for what they needed but, it seemed to me, small plots of grain would be useful.

Bamboo and palm grew abundantly - along with several other bushes and trees - so I considered a true tree-saw - rather than the camp-saw from my pack - to be something worth suggesting.

After my injury, taking down the smaller crocodile, I also planned to invest in some basic medicines.

By and large, the tribe seemed to manage most health risks well. Maybe I would just present the idea and see what the elders thought.

Looking back at my first carpentry project, I definitely decided that some hand-drills and a couple drawing-knives would be a good investment - but I wasn't sure how to describe what they did well enough to get sign-off from the tribal leaders.

If we were going to keep the guns, more ammunition might not hurt - although - where do you draw the line? How much is enough?

I definitely didn't plan to upgrade their hunting weapons to firearms. The tribe seemed to live symbiotically with the environment around them and there was no reason to mess with that balance.

While I had no idea how to manage a ship of the size of the one that Megan & I had come to the island on, a smaller speedboat would give us access to mainland hospitals if somebody suffered a serious injury - or we needed help delivering a baby.

I admit this item was a bit selfish on my part - but it would eliminate one of my big worries.

Alternatively, I knew there was a big danger of me deciding that everybody might want pizza on Friday night and I'd be "running into town" to pick up drive-thru ..

At the next few meals, I paid more attention to the women's work activities, and decided two things: cast-iron skillets and stew pots would make their job easier - and a loom would be needed for Megan's clothing idea.

Stopping by the toolmaker's area, I thought about suggesting a grinding wheel but I really wasn't sure what it would be used for. The way they knapped the stone, they were already obtaining blades that were deadly - though - if I got the drawing knives, the grinding wheel would help keep them sharpened.

The idea of metal tools that needed sharpening had me thinking back over my plan for the grain plots. I added scythes, machetes, shovels, and hoes to my list - along with a hand-plow, a wheelbarrow, and a millstone.

Before I knew it, the day was over and I was busy filling my sister's greedy pussy full of semen again, and falling asleep with her in my arms.

Day 28

I started on a new job: building the frames that the grass thatching was lashed to in order to create wall panels. These would be used to replace the ones from the supply yard that had been part of the last few huts - including mine and Joshua's.

I got to see the stand of bamboo that most of the construction materials were sourced from.

One of the older villagers was managing the small forest, rotating the harvest so that the timberland was never at risk of being depleted.

We cut the mature bamboo and took it to the hut where it was cured. From there, the cured bamboo was added to the supply area for use in all of the building projects.

The team, I was assigned to, completed wall panels throughout the morning.

After lunch, we were tasked with digging up some palms at the south edge of the bamboo growth - to allow the small forest to be expanded.

The population of the village had increased recently (before and after Megan & I had arrived) and the forester was attempting to expand the production area to accommodate future needs.

The trees we removed were taken to a work area where they were to be trimmed to the correct lengths, and then added to the communal lumberyard.

I didn't have to be psychic to be able to predict that I would soon be assigned to a team to complete that task.

Day 29

I was still with the same work-crew - and we were still working on pulling out everything around the south end of the bamboo forest.

As before, all of the palm trees went to the trimming area.

The forester conferred with the elders to find out what they wanted done with the other materials we removed.

After lunch, we collaborated with a different team - who was building a new crocodile pit. We transported the soil they needed removed to where we'd harvested the palm trees. We used the sandy dirt - to fill in the holes we'd made there.

I definitely believed that shovels and wheelbarrows would make that work easier. When I rechecked my list, that night, I doubled the numbers of those items I planned to buy.

Day 30

Praise the spirits! I finally got to go hunting again!

We checked the water-hole where I had hunted the boars and we found a couple anteaters.

Thankfully, either the hides aren't that useful to the tribe - or the meat doesn't taste good - because our crew-leader told us to leave them alone. I didn't want to kill them anyway - they were small - and Megan would have called them cute.

We still had a couple hours before lunch so we harvested some coconuts.

I had never been taught how to use the ankle-slings so I was just a porter - but that was fine with me.

After lunch, we cruised back by the watering hole and found some boars.

We only managed to get two of them but they were of a decent size and the crew-boss seemed happy with how we'd done.

On the way to the butcher's hut, we ran into Joshua's group - who was checking the crocodile traps.

They had brought in their second one of the day - which was good news for me and my fondness for the spicy reptile stew.

There were screams from the south end of the camp - just past the trail to the summit - so we ran down there to see what the commotion was about.

One of the teenaged boys had a huge boa coiled around his ankles. He had a practice spear in his hand and was fending off its head as it attempted to strike at him.

Joshua ran around behind it and put the beast into a headlock.

One of the other warriors uncoiled his rope and tied its mouth shut.

A second warrior ran over with his water-skin and started dumping it on the snake's head.

Trying to escape drowning, the giant constrictor started writhing and uncoiling.

As soon as the boy's legs were freed, two men pulled him out of the snake's reach.

The man with the water-skin stopped what he was doing. Joshua ordered everyone who could manage it to sit on the snake - flattening it to the ground.

There were about a dozen of us pinning the huge monster down.

Joshua lowered the head and the warrior (whose rope was around its mouth) sat on its neck, close to its skull.

Joshua released his hold and pulled out his hunting knife.

Just then, the butcher came running up. He had a big stone axe.

Joshua put his knife away and held the snake's snout to the ground.

The butcher warned everyone to hold on tightly and then he commenced chopping.

As he was working, he cautioned us that we'd be required to stay where we were until, basically, the monster bled-out.

After several minutes, our arms were getting tired from trying to hold ourselves in place on the beast's back as its body continued to writhe and convulse.

We started cycling people out, one at a time, replacing them with people standing nearby.

Within a few minutes, I was sitting in the shade, getting a drink from my water-skin, and flexing the muscles in my hands & fingers - amazed at how much they hurt.

When the serpent's body finally quit moving, everyone joined in to help, as we picked it up and hauled it to the butcher's hut.

By then, it was nearly time for dinner.

Neither Megan nor I talked about the incident that night, as we lay, relaxing. Snakes, even small ones, kind of creep us out.

Thankfully, the teenager seemed to have gotten through the incident with nothing more than a story to tell his grandkids.

It reminded us, however, that - despite this place being a paradise - injury and death were still a part of daily life.

Day 31

After breakfast, Joshua and I went to visit the elders.

I explained that we would be getting payment for the ship sometime soon.

It took a little work to try to explain currency to a people who hold most of their resources in community.

Joshua noted that sometimes other tribes visited and traded goods - so I used that - to give them a basic idea of what I was talking about.

I explained that we would have choices for what we received in "trade". I started going down through my categories: fishing, hunting, grains, woodworking, medicines, and cookware.

The concepts were hard for them to picture so I started walking them through the process - and explaining what advantages the items would provide.

The easy place to start was the fishing nets. They had already seen what those could do. They agreed that they'd like a couple of those.

Next, I moved to the knives. They didn't really see what was so special about them - but they were willing to take my word for it.

Crud! I even had that item in my hand, and they still couldn't see what I was trying to show - how was I going to communicate the more intangible benefits of some of the items?

I talked about the idea of making clothing that was lighter and cooler. They felt my shirt. That idea seemed to resonate. That kind of surprised me.

I showed them my camp-shovel and try to describe how a larger version would make soil-work more efficient. They nodded their approval.

I talked about my woodworking project and how I knew of tools that would make those things easier. They were having trouble, of course, picturing what I was saying. They ended up just telling me to do what I thought was best.

They poo-poo'd the medicine idea - not trusting anything they didn't know. I kind of expected that - and scratched it off my list.

I talked about the motorboat but framed it as a way to transport trade-goods to islands that were too far to reach by canoe. They weren't sure about that but, again, told me to do whatever I thought was best for the tribe.

I asked about the guns and - as I'd expected - they weren't keen on increasing the armory. After a demonstration of what the pistol & shotgun could do, however, they agreed to permit me to buy a little more ammo and work with the weapons-team to make them proficient - but the firearms would only be used for defense. They seemed relieved when I assured them that this had been my intention all along.

Bringing the leaders back to the council fire, I tried to describe the cookware that I was proposing and, again, they just, basically, told me to do whatever I thought was best.

As I described these things to them, I realized the women were going to be handling the items while they were very hot - and added a few pairs of welding gloves to my list. I didn't want anybody getting burned!

After I had gone through all of the ideas on my list, the chief clapped me on the shoulder and told me to rest my brain and go do some honest work.

Although I knew he was just ribbing me a little, I was really hopeful that - when this was over - they'd see the true benefit of some of what I was proposing. Actually, I was hoping that all of it would succeed and be as helpful as I thought it would be.

The chief put his hands on my shoulders and told me that I worried too much.

His wife stuck her head in between us and told him that somebody needed to think about the future because the elders spent too much time sitting around with their pipes.

He laughed and hugged her - shooing me away -then went and joined the elders who were sitting at the council fire, smoking.

Joshua was at the carpenter's hut. I asked him if he thought I needed something more for the guns than to just put them on the little shelf I had them sitting on. He said "no".

The villagers were very respectful about not entering other people's homes but I still worried. I had taken to hiding the stuff-sack with the ammo in it in my rafters - out of reach of the kids.

I decided to update my shopping list - to add a lockable chest for the firearms as well as an ammo-box. They really wouldn't cost that much, and it would help my peace of mind.

My next thought was that, even with everything on my growing list, we were going to have a lot of money left over.

I was going to need to set up an account at one of the mainland banks, in the tribe's name, to hold the money we didn't spend.

After lunch, I ended up at the lumberyard, trimming palm trees. My chat with the elders had gotten me out of manual labor for the morning but my work-crew wouldn't be happy if I spent all day talking and didn't carry my share of the load (literally).

As we worked, I thought some more about my list. By the time we were headed to the evening meal, I had to run home and scribble down the things I'd thought of before I forgot them again.

For Megan's project, I decided to go ahead and buy some linen cloth. That would give the women something to start working with - and show us what our end-product was supposed to look like - from flax to finish. Along with the cloth, we would need needles & thread.

Clothing had been my first thought for the cloth, but I also wondered if we could make some kinds of sheets for the beds. Would that just make them hotter and not really any more comfortable?

I'd already been sketching out an idea for a raised bed with a wooden frame and a grid of criss-crossed ropes for the mattress to lie on. I'd seen pictures of something like this from log-cabin days and I figured it would be more comfortable than lying on the bamboo flooring - but would it be hotter?

Day 32

We spent the whole day chopping palm trees with stone axes.

I wanted to use my camping-saw but it's not made for tree trunks - it was really only good for limbs - and (even then) you don't want them to be too large.

As they say, many hands make light work and we - eventually - got through all of the trees we had removed to make way for a larger stand of bamboo.

I still wondered if a small sawmill would be useful but they really didn't use planks for anything. Would that change if they had access to them?

The next problem with buying a sawmill was how to power it. There's no electricity - and I didn't want to build a solar farm - so that meant gas-powered - which means gasoline.

I was already NOT looking forward to figuring out how to store (and keep stabile) the fuel that we were going to need for the small boat I was planning to buy.

After lunch, we went back to finish up the palm logs we'd been working on.

This time, we were cutting them into the 6-foot lengths for the floor beams to sit on.

That was like three times as many cuts as before. We were probably going to be another day getting these items finished.

Each item was checked by an overseer with a knotted rope - making sure that the cuts were uniform (at least within reason).

It was definitely easy to see how this planning helped them throw a new hut up in less than a day - but it took a lot of forethought and labor.

The kids had foot-races after the evening meal. I think I missed half of the heats because I was nodding off. Megan guided me back to the hut and didn't even force me to salve her libido before she wrapped her arms around me, kissed me softly, and laid her forehead against mine.

Day 33

I swear I didn't even notice the heat anymore. Joshua asked me why I persisted in wearing my limited number of shirts.

Honestly, it was partially out of fear that the villagers would be blinded by the sun shining off of my pale body - but I still had a little fear of massive sunburn - although - seriously - even with the UV being limited by our clothing - Megan and I were pretty bronzed at that point.

I got to join Joshua's team again. Maybe I've finally learned everything I need to know. I kind of doubt it.

We scouted (Is it still called "hunting" if you don't bring anything back?) in the morning and checked traps in the afternoon.

The only thing we found were some of the big rats - which were added to the crocodile traps - although I think the huge reptiles might actually be more attracted to the bait that has been fermenting for a day or two. It's nasty!

After dinner, that night, Megan was ready to make up for not getting any attention the night before.

The moon was close to full - but wouldn't be visible until later - which meant it would get very dark.

By the time I had sucked & licked her through a full orgasm, it was totally dark in the hut and we had to do the rest by feel.

At first, I tried teasing her by sneaking around the room and poking her from different angles.

I couldn't actually see in the darkness but I was getting better at listening to her breathing and knowing where she was at.

My game was cut short, however, when she growled at me and told me to get my dick inside of her.

I stated that I'd be able to grope, rub, and tease a little more if she were on top, but she didn't go for it. She said she was happy to limit herself to JUST have her "bell rung" and her pussy filled with "awesome sauce".

Since I already had her growling at me, I decided that it probably wasn't wise to do the "super slow" thing, and just set a steady pace, slightly faster than normal.

She stopped talking - and started making animal sounds - so I assumed that meant I'd chosen wisely.

I snuck in my kisses - and I may have pinched a nipple or two - but I mostly just fucked my cock in & out of my sister's tight pussy.

123456...9