All Comments on 'Bum's Rush Ch. 03'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
JamesBrooksJamesBrooks10 months ago

Did Lit mix up your story with someone's or did you mix it up? It says Bums Rush 3 but it's Through the Lens 2.

MDR1986MDR198610 months ago

This is pt. 2 of someone elses story - the first part was posted by AnAverageGuy61 like a week ago... think the site fucked up

Lone_HawkLone_Hawk10 months ago

I'm glad that I'm not the only one seriously confused!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"I wasn't planning on writing a part 2 to this story" part 2, of a story entitled chapter 3? WTF just happened.

MDR1986MDR198610 months ago

How long would people guess it will take to get this mistake corrected?

TrampsAnThievesTrampsAnThieves10 months agoAuthor

Bum's Rush 3 appears to have tecnical difficulties -- that's not mine. Trying to reach out to support to get this fixed as quickly as possible ..

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now10 months ago

Another excellent chapter added to this tale. Love it!

Marvin2017Marvin201710 months ago

5 ⭐️

Keep cranking em out! Looking forward to BR4 & 5…

WoodencavWoodencav10 months ago

Another wonderfull chapter of an inspired storey. I wonder if you have knowledge of the tribes of Papua New Guinea. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AirSearch1AirSearch110 months ago

I love this story and I check multiple times a day watching for more chapters and new stories. Please keep up the great work. Looking forward to as many more chapters as you are willing to post.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please continue Bums Rush.... I love the story so far.

a3riggera3rigger10 months ago

Love the series can't wait for the next chapter!

Frankie1952Frankie195210 months ago

Loving this, more please.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful story and well told. I like that you write more then one or two pages. Don't keep us waiting to long for the next chapter.

Thor69269Thor692699 months ago

You are a very good story teller. I love this series. More please.

3cjbh70f3cjbh70f9 months ago

Excellent story telling. The plot, people and flow made an interesting read and really sets the bar I wish more authors here could meet.

Looking forward to more chapters in this story!

laughdruidlaughdruid9 months ago

I was excited to read a new chapter in this wonderful story. I soon realized that I had all ready read this new chapter maybe a month a go. Bummer, no stars.

1stltdan1stltdan9 months ago

Thank you a great 3 chapter. Thank you for getting it reposted.

BiologoBiologo7 months ago

The next time you write about life close to the equator you might get a bit more verisimilitude knowing there is very little twilight. The sun goes down (not varying much from 6:00 pm year ‘round) and it’s very soon dark. That’s not too important.

But

“I gave her two more pounding thrusts - and then sunk as deeply into her as I could - practically dropping all of my weight - through my cock - into her uterus.”

Uh uh. Ouch.

Obviously things stretch open a lot for childbirth but until weeks of hormone secretion facilitate that dilation the cervical passage into the uterus will barely permit the entry of a human hair.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a great story. 5 stars for each chapter. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-04-23: Dude fans -- your patience has been rewarded. #6 is queued to show up 4/25, #7 on 4/26, and cross your fingers that #8 is right behind. BTW, things are heating up with Sam/Emily/Lena, so I've moved the series from Mature to Incest/Taboo. The cheating is also a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES