Bum's Rush Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held my breath.

She kissed me.

Distracted by her quim - brushing up against my tool - I forgot to check to see if her tongue still carried a dose of my seed.

Thankfully, it seemed that - maybe - she was done torturing me.

She kissed me - a lover's kiss - pleading & promising.

Then she climbed off of me, spun around, and plopped her twat onto my mouth.

There was a little post-cycle bitterness but nothing bad enough to stop me from dipping my tongue into her slit - as she sucked my cock all the way down her tight throat.

I gulped for air as she fucked me with her larynx & trachea.

She pulled off to focus more on my knob - and I reciprocated by tasting, teasing, and tugging on her clitoris.

She squeaked and drove my rod back down her throat - as she hunched her quim against my face in a series of quick, jerking, thrusts that culminated with her ejaculating in my mouth - which set me off - and I fired my second load of the day straight down my sister's throat.

When we'd both finished - and the tremors had disappeared - she finally climbed off - and started untying me.

As soon as I was free, I rolled her to the mattress and tickled her until she screamed that she was going to piss herself - whereupon I gave each of her nipples an angry bite.

She covered her breasts like I was going to kill her - but howled in laughter.

I lay beside her - and then pulled her on top of me for kisses & cuddling.

We took a short nap - and woke as the rains were ending.

The laundry was still laying in a pile - in the corner of the hut - and we'd ruined our earlier baths - now it was time to get up and get back to work.

After dinner, we snuck back down to the lagoons to skinny dip and wash off the morning's sex.

Day 109

The next morning, I was trying to pull on my last pair of underwear when they finally tore badly enough so as to no longer be useable.

Megan brought over a loincloth that I didn't even realize she'd made - or acquired - but - knowing her - she'd sewn it herself - not content to leave it to others.

I stood, naked, and she put it on me - and then rose to her feet - wrapped her arms around me - and kissed me.

She went back to her pack, took off her old clothes, pulled out the skirt & halter-top from her bridesmaid's dress - and put them on.

I considered losing my shoes & socks as well - but I was pretty sure I'd injure myself - so - for now, at least, those would remain. Megan appeared to have had the same thoughts.

As we walked - hand in hand - to breakfast, a few of the small children ran up and touched our clothes, giggling.

At a scowl from Miriam, however, they dispersed.

She came over and gave us each a little hug. Since that was anything but normal - especially before the morning meal - it seemed to be significant.

The rest of the villagers made no remarks - and showed no outwards signs of even noticing the change.

Despite that, I felt like I was constantly pulling at my clothes - well - the lack of them - all day long.

Deciding that my shirts would look ridiculous with the waistcloth, I was now shirtless.

The blinding glare from my barely-tanned chest was probably the lighthouse-beacon that had attracted the attention of the children.

After dinner that night - as we entered the hut - Megan made me wait to disrobe - except for losing my foot-coverings.

My scandalous sibling stood in front of me with no clothing to hide her glorious form. My fuck-meat was already swelling with anticipation.

She dropped to her knees. Her hands - and then her face - ducked behind the front-flap of my native garment. My dick got harder.

Her hands pulled the cloth to the side and she tugged my penis free of the wrap.

She stroked her hand down my glans - and buried the sensitive head in her mouth - still hidden from my view.

I groaned in ecstasy.

She stood and led me to the bed.

Laying me down on my back, she flipped the front flap onto my stomach - leaving my bare cock standing out from the side of the loincloth.

I'd watched plenty of porn where a guy pulled a girl's swimsuit - or panties - to the side - to access their sex - but I never thought a woman - never mind my sister - would be doing this to me - I was almost ready to cum and we hadn't even done anything - well - at least not according to Bill Clinton.

She pushed my knees together, squatted down over my rod, lined us up, and plopped herself down with a gasp - shoving my raging cock all the way inside her cunt.

It had been days since I'd been here - in my favorite place in the world - my incestuous prick fucked up against my sister's cervix.

This is where I belonged.

Already stimulated by the naughtiness of fucking in my new loincloth - and the luxurious grasping of my sister's velvety twat - and the sounds she was making - as I mauled her gorgeous breasts - my brain imploded - and my testes exploded - blasting my forbidden seed into my sister's womb.

She gasped as the liquid heat splashed inside of her - and then started fucking herself silly on my sloppy cock - the jizz foaming out around our joining.

The pitch of her squeals and mewls got higher - and then her channel tightened down on me - and she stopped moving.

I grabbed her hips and started fucking my cock into her harder & harder.

She gasped and fell forward - onto me.

I kissed her hard on the mouth and kept fucking her cream-filled cunt.

Her abdomen muscles were twitching.

I finally decided she'd had enough and relented.

She relaxed onto me.

When she could breathe again, she called me bad names - several of them.

I informed her that this was just partial-payback for jacking me off with a burlap condom.

She head-butted my face but started laughing.

We cuddled and fell asleep.

Day 110

When Paul had stayed at my place, I'd hung the hammocks between the support pillars - which meant that one side of the person's body was up against the wall of the hut all night.

I'd been trying to figure out a solution and talked over my idea with Paul. We decided to try adding a fifth pillar - halfway between one corner and the center of the hut. If the idea worked - and Petal decided she liked the hammock - we would do the same thing at Naomi & his hut.

We ended up removing several of the bamboo poles from the floor - in order to make room to work. We wetted the lashings before we removed them - hoping to be able to reuse them - but most of them were probably going to have to be replaced.

Getting the pillar into place - in an already-constructed hut - turned out to be much harder than if we'd designed it that way at the outset - but we finally got the hole dug, dropped in the pillar, and packed the soil back in to hold it.

After that was finished, we started putting the flooring back. Obviously a few of the poles had to be cut - since there was now a post breaking up the layout. Once all of that was back, and we returned the tools to their storage areas, we hung the hammocks.

Of course, the minute Paul and I dropped into them - to test them out - Megan came in the door - and accused us of napping instead of working.

I offered to let her smell my sweaty armpits - to show her we hadn't been shirking our duties - but she just laughed.

Obviously, Paul and I decided the test was good enough - and headed off to find something else to build or repair or improve.

That night, Petal stayed with us. The hammocks had been hung for adults to get into and out of - so Megan or I had to help her. I swung her - like she was in a baby-cradle - gently - and she was asleep in no time.

Megan & I stood, holding each other, looking at the little angel - torn between trying to conceive one of our own - and enjoying our time together. Megan was a little more than half-way through her cycle - so she would be ready to celebrate soon - but baby-fever was real.

Day 111

As Paul has suspected, Petal was just as in love with the hammock as she was the foam mattress - so the two of us spent most of the day getting a hammock pillar constructed in Naomi's house.

Megan & I would donate one of the hanging beds and - down the road - I would see about picking up a replacement when we were making a supply-run to the mainland.

With the advantage of having just gone through this routine, Paul & I were much faster at it this time - and finished the project before the noon meal.

Hal had suggested another practice session with the weapons team - so we spent the afternoon at the range - working on shotguns, compound bows, slings, and spears. Once he was happy with everybody's shots - including mine - we played with the atlatls until dinner.

At bed-time, Megan & I kissed and cuddled. I tried to convince her that backrubs would be a nice end to the day - but she figured out I was just trying to rub my hard-on against her ass - and turned me down. She did rub my ball-sack a couple times while she was giving me lusty kisses - so I quit begging. She couldn't see my puppy-dog face in the dark hut anyway.

Day 112

Hal came to find Paul & me. There had been reports of a shark hanging out at the men's lagoon for the last several days and he was ready to deal with the problem. We followed him to the beach to find an 8-foot sand-shark cruising through the waist-deep water.

We weren't sure if somebody had been ignoring protocol - when cleaning fish - or what the issue was - but the beast obviously was intent on hanging around.

Our options were to build a protected bathing area - or eliminate the problem. As you might guess, we chose the second option. Paul remained - to keep an eye on our predator-turned-prey - and Hal & I headed to get the weapons and the weapons team gathered up.

As we went, Hal informed me that this wasn't the first time that a young shark had decided to claim that area as part of their territory.

In the past, he only had spears to deal with the problem. He was actually looking forward to trying a combination of the spears, the compound bows, and - if needed - the firearms. I warned him that I didn't believe the guns would be that much help. The pistol was relatively low-caliber - and the shotguns might not do well against the shark's tough hide.

We ended up leaving the guns where they were - stored in my hut. Hal went to the range - and I went to the elders to find out where my weapons-team was. Several minutes later, we were all gathering at the beach - including the tribal leaders - who always enjoy watching the rest of us try something new.

Paul told us the big fish had looped back out of the lagoon again - but should be back any minute. As he finished saying that, we saw the fin - cutting through the waves - headed back in.

Hal told us that the animal would, likely, bump or nudge the boat the hunters used to get into position. In the past, they'd managed the task with just the canoes but he wanted to use the dinghy this time. We picked it up and moved it to the water's edge - bringing the oars as well.

Hal and the three members of my defensive team got in and we handed over the weapons and the oars. They were going to try the bows first. As soon as everything was aboard, we pushed them out of the ankle-deep water.

I can truthfully report that I was not disappointed at not being included as part of this danger-response team. My heart was racing and I wasn't even in danger - although the bastard did prowl in a little closer - passing between us and the lifeboat - eyeballing us. He was probably hoping we were going to wade in and give him a treat. We eased back onto the sand and he became more interested in the hunters - or at least their watercraft.

He came in at a slow speed and Hal & one of the boys lined up their shots. Two feet short of the boat, he turned right - as if just looking things over. Anxious to get their shots in, both of them had fired at where they'd expected him to be - if he hadn't turned. Two arrows lodged along his left side - and he darted away - trying to figure out what had bitten him.

Crimson ribbons of blood followed him. This would, undoubtedly, attract any other sand-sharks in the area - and Hal knew it. They were determined to finish this on the next pass.

The shark, however, was non-compliant. He came in again but, this time, dove beneath the boat - and then bumped it with his back - as he surfaced on the other side - which nearly toppled the two bowman - who had each missed their shots again.

Frustrated, Hal was adding a few new vocabulary words to my dictionary of the village's language - I looked around to see if any of the younger members were reacting - to try to gauge how bad the bad words were - because I was sure that's what they were - but no littles were around - and the teens didn't act like they'd heard anything unusual. Then again, I'd never been around when they were dealing with a scary predatory fish before - so maybe he was just saying shark words.

Hal handed off the bow and grabbed a spear. In the water, the shark had, apparently, decided that he was ready for a confrontation as well - and was coming in fast.

I was so anxious I was shaking.

Five yards out from the boat, the shark dove. Those of us on the shore could no longer tell where it was at. The archers were standing on either side of Hal - who was in the middle of the small boat. The oarsman peered seaward - apparently trying to track the beast as well - but remained seated - minimizing the disturbance to the standing armsmen.

In the seconds that seemed like hours, the hunters drew back - bows and spear - and I held my breath. Hal screamed out a battle-cry just before the shark's head broke the surface of the water. I would have sworn that it launched itself into the air - my adrenaline was pumping so hard - but - in the aftermath - it was obvious that he had just intended on biting the dinghy's side - or trying to ram it.

It didn't matter. The archers cried out - just behind Hal - and fired at both sides of its neck. Hal drove his spear forward and rammed it through the fish's open mouth - and out the top of its head.

The shark convulsed once and went still.

Hal was still holding the spear - keeping the monster from disappearing back into the sea - and ordered the warriors to get them to shore before any more sharks arrived to investigate.

By the time everybody - and everything - including the one who had started this whole thing - was safely ashore - the lagoon was dotted with the fins of curious predators - trying to figure out where all the blood was coming from.

One of the teens walked up with a push-carry and - for his fore-thought - earned the right to transport the beast to the butcher's hut.

The rest of the day was much less exciting.

Megan told me we could have sex the following night - so I contented myself with hugs & kisses.

Day 113

The butcher stopped me to share that the new knives made dealing with the shark carcass much easier than in the past. I took the opportunity to ask how the big fish would be incorporated into the meals - but he wouldn't tell me.

My sunburn on top of sunburn had started to turn my whole body bronze - so that I didn't have a farmer-tan anymore. The little kids had stopped running up, poking my pearl-white stomach, and darting off, giggling.

Rain should be coming soon - so I started wrapping up notes for what we needed when we "ran into town".

The farmer had requested another push-carry and another shovel. Hal had retrieved all of the arrows we'd misfired during the shark incident - but he wanted a few more.

Megan said most of the women now had linen underwear - and they'd used Petal's panty-set as a pattern to make some for all the little girls who were older than a toddler. Once she told me that, I realized I'd been noticing without noticing. They didn't need more cloth - but they wanted a couple new patterns - and Miriam was amenable.

Considering how well this had worked out - and how limited we were on farm-plots - the idea of growing (and processing) our own flax - was dead.

After dinner, my ornery little she-devil laid down on the bed fully clothed - forcing me to undress her before I could partake of her treats.

I decided that two could play at that game. I re-tied the belt on the loincloth, laid down beside her, and rolled to my side - facing away from her.

She started cackling in laughter and tried to roll my body to face her. I shifted my legs to counter her maneuver and she started tickling my ribs. At that point, I lost the battle and she had me on my back.

She stood, moved to my feet, and started a little striptease. I was mesmerized. Somebody had either been watching pornos - or had spent a little time at the strip-club. She stepped closer and tried to grip the head of my cock with her toes - nearly losing her balance - but succeeding in arousing me even more.

She leaned down, slid my loincloth to the side - freeing my excited phallus - gave it a lick, lined us up, and slowly slid us together.

As soon as she bottomed out, I wrapped an arm around her waist, and flipped us over - pinning her to the mattress.

Before she even had a chance to catch her breath, I was fucking her as fast - and deep - and hard - as I could.

I started out gripping her hips - setting the pace - and then moved my hands to her pert breasts - grabbing hold and hanging on like I thought I was going to fall off.

Her eyes were glazed - and her mouth was hanging open - but I just kept pounding her.

I closed my eyes and focused on pushing my orgasm back. It had been a few days since I'd been in paradise - and this felt so good - my sister's pussy - felt so good.

I felt her hands grip my forearms and opened my eyes; she was back - and looking feral.

She raised her legs up and crossed her ankles behind my back - making each stroke stronger, deeper, and more stimulating.

I grunted.

She squeezed my arms tighter.

"Your naughty little sister has been bad," she cooed. "You should punish me - by pumping your creamy lava into my pussy - setting me on fire - burning me up."

I heard myself grunt again.

"Heather and I made a deal," my sexy sibling told me. "We both stopped drinking the tea when our periods started. We're going to see who gets pregnant first."

I stared into her eyes - still pumping my flesh-rod in & out of her vagina - trying to decide if this was just roleplay.

"I'll be ovulating in three days. By the time my egg drops into my uterus, there will be three days' worth of your seed - sitting there - waiting to fertilize my egg - and give me a baby."

I growled - and started dumping my load into her - as deeply as I could pour it - trying to make her words true.

As she felt the last blast fire, she pulled my face to hers and kissed me like she meant it.

I passed out.

Day 114

Paul and I had queued-up enough supplies that we could begin construction of the piglet pen. We'd already staked out the area - but now we sunk the corner posts - and started the arduous process of lashing all of the bamboo together to make the fence.

By lunchtime, my fingers were raw from trying to tie everything together - so we took a break from that - and harvested some more bamboo to replace what we'd used.

I asked Paul how Petal liked the hammock and he said she loved it - and usually fell asleep quickly - which meant that he & Naomi could have a little cuddle time.

I'd been wanting to build a treehouse-tower for the kiddos - but couldn't come up with a design that I thought would take the tower above the height of the surrounding trees. I showed my sketches to Paul. He didn't have a solution right away - but said he'd think about it.

123456...8