Bum's Rush Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My chief?" I inquired of her husband.

"You have my permission to answer one question."

Micah looked hard at the other man.

I turned my attention to the foreign chief - ignoring the pouting princess that I could still easily make out behind him.

"I will reward you greatly if you leave this tribe and come be husband to our future queen."

Since he hadn't asked a question. I waited.

"Well? Will you join us?"

"I have bound myself to another. She is the air in my lungs and the blood that gives me life. She carries my child. I will not leave her."

He turned to our chief and asked to see my bond-mate.

Miriam's husband looked back at her and she escorted Megan up to stand next to me - remaining on her other side.

The foreign chief told my sister-bride, "Come and serve as hand-maid to our queen and I will give you more riches than you can imagine."

Megan turned to Miriam.

The female leader nodded to her, "You may speak your heart. Use kind words."

Megan turned to Miriam's husband and said, "I do not wish to leave you, Father. You are the blood that gives life."

"Well done, daughter," Miriam said.

The foreign chief hissed and raised his hand, stepping towards Miriam.

Megan stepped in front of him, pulling a hunting knife from her waistband and holding her fist at shoulder height - with the blade horizontal before her. She looked across the naked edge - and into the eyes of the man.

"This woman has a warrior's blade!" he exclaimed.

Micah exploded in laughter and said, "Considering how closely she walks in my wife's shadow, she probably knows how to use it. The woman looks upset. It might be best not to provoke her further. I'm sure you know how unpredictable females can be - especially when they are emotional."

The offended leader snarled at our chief - but took a step back from my sister.

"May the child you bear be ugly," he cursed my sibling-spouse.

My eyes ignited in rage, and I started to take a step forward, reaching for my belt knife - but Megan's left hand flew across my chest. In her right, she still held her blade.

"Better to go through life with the face of a boar's ass than to be as dumb as a leader who doesn't understand the word 'no'."

The foreign chief's bodyguards were already moving when Micah barked loudly - which caused everyone to freeze.

He looked into the eyes of the other leader.

"It would be best for you to speak clearly to your people before someone does something you will regret."

The foreign chief raised his eyebrows - as if asking for clarification.

Miriam's husband sighed loudly.

"Our arms-master had a dream that trouble was coming. He has been drilling our warriors for weeks.."

".. it's been raining for weeks," the man replied.

".. and still they trained."

"Are you saying that I am bringing trouble?"

Micah laughed.

"You are not trouble. You are simply a chance to test the warriors to see what skills need to be improved. Every single one of your people would be dead before a single one of our people has the tiniest scratch for the healers to tend."

"Strong words."

Micah sighed.

"I am beginning to believe the young woman spoke the truth about your ability to listen."

The visiting regent stared at him hard.

"You will regret this."

"I already do. My people have wasted a lot of time, today, standing around, doing nothing useful."

The foreign chief took a step towards Micah.

Instantly, four of our warriors appeared in front of our leader - crouched at his feet - with spears at a 45 degree angle - butted into the dirt to brace for a charge.

The remainder of our males had dropped to a crouch and drawn their knives - bone or steel.

Scattered across our ranks were a dozen warriors who were standing - spread out so that none would be in the way of another's shots - six with bows drawn - and six with slings whirling over their heads. All twelve had already selected their first and second targets - according to Hal's training - and it was almost a guarantee that nobody would miss - or hit somebody else's target.

Per standing orders, two volleys would be fired and then the enemy would be given a chance to decide what happened next.

Miriam had crouched down as well - and pulled her knife. Megan was still standing. I was standing as well. My fist (and knife) now matched hers. She had shifted slightly to Miriam's right - while I had shadowed that movement - to put me in front of Miriam to her left.

Behind the men, the women were standing with their arms crossed - looking - well - cross.

The elders were standing behind the chief - their arms crossed in front of them as well.

"Hal?"

"Yes, chief?"

"Where are the boys?"

"In position, sir."

The foreign chief looked around - now ignoring the visible threats - and realizing that there were no male teenagers in our group.

Everyone stood, unmoving, for what seemed like an hour.

Finally, Micah said, "Woman, I'm hungry." He turned, cut through the elders, and headed for his usual spot at the fire.

Miriam stood, tucked her knife away, and headed towards the food preparation area. As she reached the wall of women and girls, she said, "You heard the chief. Let's get started on dinner. We'll finish off those sharks and turn one of those giant crocodiles into stew."

As she cut through the bodies, they turned to follow her.

Megan turned to me, "See you at dinner. Good hunting, husband."

My cock twitched beneath my loincloth but, otherwise, I didn't move. My glare remained on the idiot chief.

The elders turned and followed Micah. As soon as they were beyond the crowd of warriors, Hal called out, "Fall back. In ranks. Slings move with the first rank and cover the bows."

Wordlessly, everyone moved and - in less than a minute - we were all back at the central fire - if standing - instead of sitting - still casting glances towards the foreign delegation.

When the visitors finally looked like they were getting ready to leave, Hal called out, "Stick to the main path. There are many dangers in the jungle."

The foreign chief gave him an evil look - but their warriors tightened up the formation a little more as they started to move.

The pious princess mimicked her father's nasty look as her bearer's turned her litter to join the throng.

I couldn't decide if her glare was for me, Megan, Miriam, Hal, or Micah. I decided I didn't really care.

A half-hour later, the teenagers, still armed with the spears and knives that Hal had given them, returned from the jungle, reporting that the foreigners had moved beyond the outer range that the arms-master had instructed them to patrol.

The rest of the day passed without event.

Megan had her knife in her teeth as she uttered a string of nasty adjectives about the princess and her father - while furiously fucking my poor penis.

When she finally realized that I wasn't particularly enjoying the thrashing she was giving me, she laid the knife aside, showered me with kisses, placed my hands on her breasts, and started stroking my meat with her tight twat.

"Sorry, Mikey."

"I feel the same way, Meg. I've just decided that it won't help my mental state any to dwell on it."

"What would help your mental state?"

"Busting a nut in the warrior woman who stole my heart and humiliated the piglet princess' father."

She laughed.

"I thought you weren't dwelling on it?" she accused.

"My dick got hard, watching you turn his curse into a put-down. You're a nasty, sexy, potty-mouthed, ungrateful,.."

"MILF?"

"Fuck!" I exclaimed. "My sister's a MILF!"

"You want to cum in my dirty pussy?"

"Always. You make my balls ache."

"Are my titties getting bigger?"

"I don't think so - but it's hard to tell with my hands. Maybe it would be easier for me to decide if I suck on them for a little while."

"Mmm. Okay," she said, leaning forward.

I groped, sucked, nibbled, pinched - and then sucked and nibbled some more.

"Well?"

"Still having a hard time telling for sure - give me another hour or so?" I laughed.

"Has anyone told you that you shouldn't be sucking on your sister's titties?"

"Not that I recall - but I have a bad memory," I said, chuckling.

"How bad?"

"It's so bad that I can't remember the last time I flooded your pussy with my incestuous seed."

"Hmm. My memory must be going too - why don't you remind me?"

I rolled her onto her back and she curled her knees towards her shoulders - opening her snatch wide for a good, hard fucking - which I was ready to give her.

Either her filthy words had really turned me on - or her pussy was just a little tighter than normal - because it felt like I was having to fight to squeeze it in and out of her carnal channel. It was amazing - and I could tell we were both quickly approaching a powerful climax.

"I'm going to cum in you, dirty little sister."

"Fuck me, big brother. Give me another baby."

"I love you so fucking much!"

"I love your cock, your lecherous looks, and the feeling of your child growing inside me. Give me your seed, my love."

It felt like I pumped a gallon of jizz into her before my nuts stopped spewing.

She pulled my face to hers and kissed me deeply the whole time I was filling her with my spunk.

"So good, Mikey. I love you."

"I love you too, Meg."

Day 184-187

For two days, things went back to normal - with the exception that Hal had positioned the teenagers in a wide perimeter around the camp - with a secondary picket within sight of the first - to relay the word as soon as any movement was spotted.

On the third day, they picked up a scout, sneaking towards the southwest edge of our normal area. Hal called for warriors but told the youths they could engage if they didn't see anybody else - and they thought they could take him.

With almost no trouble, he was captured by the teenagers who cackled with glee as they escorted the poor bastard to the center of camp with a few spears poking him in the back.

In the presence of most of the warriors, Hal reported to the elders that the teens had taken the prisoner without incident.

The chief congratulated Hal and instructed the women to give him some shark soup and a piece of warm bread.

After the man had eaten, the chief told Hal to have his youth squad escort the man to the edge of our territory and give his weapons back to him.

An hour later, the boys returned to say that their task was complete.

At dinner, the team that had just been relieved joined us for the meal. They reported that they had seen no other movement.

Hal said that we'd hold the routine for at least a couple more days. He expected a response.

The next day, the teens intercepted four more spies. Each was handled the same way as the first.

The young boys hadn't even bothered to wait for word from Hal. The secondary picket had sent runners with the announcement - but the outer picket had already surrounded, disarmed, and escorted the prisoner into camp - soon after the runner had given notice.

Hal reminded everyone to remain vigilant - and cautioned the youths not to get too cocky.

Day 188

Either the boys got over-confident - or the foreign chief finally decided he was going to have to send smarter spies.

This scout had caught one of the boys by surprise and had him tied up - before his fellows descended and reversed the man's luck.

Hal gave the captured scout a drink of water and sent him to the nearest crocodile trap, where he posted a guard.

Learning from their mistakes, the boys caught the next three - all before lunch - without any further incident.

These prisoners went to the crocodile pit as well.

Half of the warriors worked in & around the village - ready to back up the teenagers - the rest were sent back to their regular duties.

Day 189

The foreign chief must have been a slow learner. The four spies he sent the day before, obviously, never returned - and yet he just kept sending more.

Their warriors would have been better off to simply form-up as a unit and march into camp.

By lunchtime, the first crocodile pit held a dozen warriors - and Hal had bumped the guard up to two on the ground - with a spotter in the trees.

By dinnertime, the second crocodile pit was full as well. Food and drink was carried out to the guards at both locations.

After the evening meal, Hal kept a full watch in the jungle.

The youths were sent to bed and the warriors took over. Four were stationed in the treehouse - and four at lookout-point. All pickets were given steel knives and a piece of flint and told to stay where they could be seen by one or both sets of lookouts - and to spark their flint if they heard or saw anything.

A response-unit slept on mats around the treehouse - ready to move at any announcement that trouble was coming.

Day 190

Just after daybreak, a squad of six warriors - not spies - an actual fighting unit - were heard coming through the jungle. Word was relayed back to camp and Hal told the pickets to let them through and then reform.

The foreign unit came sweeping into camp to immediately be surrounded by a group four times their number.

Their leader, presumably, ordered them to attack. Hal put a spear through his chest. The others dropped to their knees.

These were disarmed and made to carry their dead to the obstacle course - where they were lashed to any available upright - but forced to remain standing.

Two hours later, a second unit was captured in the same way. These surrendered without injury. They were still bristling until they were marched up to the others - where they saw the dead man - and their compatriots - whom they joined.

Hal was now issuing each of the prisoners a half-piece of cold flatbread - leftover from the day before - along with a drink of water - each morning. At lunchtime and dinnertime, they got another drink of water. Nobody was given liberty to go anywhere to relieve themselves. The kids were not going to be happy about how the area around the obstacle course smelled.

No other attacks had arrived by the time the midday meal was served. Our warriors ate in three shifts. The youths were now employed as the secondary picket/runners.

I asked Hal about the firearms but the arms-master told me that those were only to be used if the attackers had guns themselves. That made sense for two reasons: we weren't letting the other tribe know we had them, and we were saving them for when they would be more useful.

About mid-way through the afternoon, the teens reported that a third unit - this one with 12 warriors - was sweeping in.

Hal doubled the size of the response-team and met them as before. Their path into the camp was almost exactly the same as the previous two squads. Either they had no intel - or no imagination.

One of these warriors was bigger than the rest and balked at being disarmed. The others calmed down when Hal threw his belt-knife through the man's eye, killing him instantly.

We were out of places to tie them up at the playground - so this group went to the men's lagoon to be tied to the trees.

Day 191

"How many more men does he have?" I asked Hal.

"I doubt he has too many more - or it would've made more sense to attack as one big unit," he replied.

The night had been calm - but everybody was on edge from not knowing what was coming next.

Hal picked the scout who had been captured first - who had been the only one who had succeeded in catching one of the teens - and brought him to the center of camp alone.

"We're tired of this. You know it's not working. How many more are there?"

"How many have you caught?"

"48," Hal replied.

"48 warriors?!" the man gasped.

Hal nodded.

"How many have you killed?"

"2."

"Our chief is an idiot!" the man said.

"Would you be willing to lead a parlay team to your village?"

"If you give me sanctuary here."

"What of your family?"

"I have none."

"You have a deal."

Hal quickly picked six warriors to comprise the team - including Joshua.

"Can the ghost warrior go to protect me?" the man asked.

"Ghost warrior?" Hal asked.

The man pointed to me.

Hal nodded to the man and turned to me.

"Take your bow, a full quiver, and the atlatl."

I nodded and ran to grab my things.

When I returned, everyone else was ready.

Hal pulled me to the side.

"They have one more giant. When you arrive, he will feel compelled to stand in the middle of the village and bark out a challenge. The atlatl is for him. Do not respond. Take up your weapon, offer your warrior's prayer, and send him to his ancestors."

"Yes, teacher," I replied.

He cuffed me on the shoulder and turned to Joshua.

"When the giant is dead, come home."

"What about parlay?"

"They won't honor parlay until they have no other choice."

Joshua nodded.

While we had gathered our things, our guide had been to the lagoons to clean up - where he was called a few names by his former tribesmen - and then he was fed a real meal - and given a pack, a belt knife, and a spear.

As we headed out, he and I were at the back of the unit. He turned to me and said, "You truly have no fear that I would turn these weapons on you?"

"First, I heard your words and believe you spoke from the heart and - second - two of your most powerful warriors died these last few days because they thought they could stand against us - they died by the hand of only one man."

"Your teacher?"

"Yes."

"I am glad he picked me to be your guide."

"You're not a little worried about what's going to happen?"

"Your chief told my chief - my FORMER chief - that your people had seen visions. The idiot ignored that warning and chose to take offense - risking our people's lives - throwing our people's lives away. The spirits are with your people. I have no fear - even if the spirits decide that I must join them."

It took more than four hours but I sensed that we were arriving at a settlement - even before our guide told us to move cautiously.

We met no other warriors or scouts along the way - and we encountered no defensive units as we approached the village.

We were halfway to the central fire before the chief and a couple older men stood and waited.

When we were within a stone's throw, the chief asked, "Why have you come?"

Joshua replied, "We have come to talk about peace between our tribes."

I felt a little déjà vu as a huge warrior stepped out from between a pair of huts on the other side of the fire - easily fifty yards away.

Even as he bellowed his challenge, I followed Hal's orders to the letter. I dropped my gear, pulled out the atlatl, and fitted the spear into the notch in the throwing arm.

"Spirits," I recited, "bless this warrior. Make my aim true."

"There can be no peace!" he yelled.

The heads of everyone around turned from the giant to our group - to see my arm go forward - and the spear launch into the air.

I couldn't watch. I dropped to my knee, still holding the atlatl, and repeated the prayer. Again and again.

Joshua later told me that every eye followed the spear - as it arched up over the leaders - over the fire - swimming through the air like a porpoise - before plunging into the chest of the wide-eyed giant.

I heard Joshua say, "Let's move out."

I jumped back to my feet, grabbed my things, spun on my heel, and led the way back out of the village.

Once we were clear, he called out, "At a trot."

We covered a lot of ground over the next hour.

Thankfully, he called a halt at that point and we drank from our water-skins and ate some cold flat-bread.

Joshua walked up to the guide, "Can you keep jogging?"

I hadn't realized the man was so out of breath.

He shook his head.

1...345678