Bum's Rush Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went back to the boar pen again - just before dinner. Our fingers were numb - or at least mine were - the whole time I was trying to eat.

I kept waiting for shark-fin soup to show up on the menu - but so far - nothing.

That night, I made slow, passionate love to my sister-bride - filling her with that second load of sibling-seed. She still hadn't hint as to whether or not she'd been telling the truth the night before.

I held her in my arms - completely happy with where my life was at - praying to any god that would listen - my mom's - or the villagers' - that it would continue.

Day 115

We woke to the sound of gentle showers - and quickly got things together to head to Panama City.

Naomi and Heather had decided to stay home - so Megan gave me a hug - and handed me her pack - then went to hang out with them at Naomi's hut. Petal was excited that she was going to have visitors. I think she was planning some sort of island girls' tea-party.

We took the dinghy - and used the crane to bring it onboard. After Joshua & I had casted off, Paul took us out.

We grabbed the clothes Megan had packed - and just threw them on over our loincloths.

Our trip was going to be relatively short. We decided to grab B&G - as usual - and finish the shopping in time to get back to the village for the midday meal.

I flipped on my phone to check my messages.

There was a text from mom which - basically - required me to call. It was still early - but I dialed the number.

She wanted a face-to-face meeting with Megan & me - as soon as possible. She & dad would fly to Panama City - on whatever day I picked - and we'd meet them for lunch. She wanted me to pick someplace where we could eat - and then sit and chat quietly for an hour or so.

I told her to plan to come down a week from that day - and I would figure out the restaurant. She confirmed the details, told me she loved me - and to tell Megan as well - and then hung up.

As we waited for the food, I searched for a restaurant - and finally just picked the one we were already in. They had some private booths in the back - and they were open until the middle of the afternoon.

We ate and headed off to pick up our supplies. I opened an email from Johnny that informed me that everything was going according to plan. We were, presently, the owners of the former factory & warehouse - and renovations were under way.

I stewed about the conversation with mom until we were home again. I was planning to share with Megan when we arrived - but the meal was already in full swing - and I didn't get time until we were in bed that night.

We assumed that mom had thought back over our visit - a couple weeks ago - and had decided to lay down the law before we gave her illegitimate grandchildren.

Megan was determined to get that third cream-pie before her egg dropped - and rode me to a very satisfying completion. I really didn't do anything - it was like she was determined to get knocked up before mom could tell her not to - she moaned & groaned - and ground her pussy muscles up & down my cock until I was blasting her full of my incestuous seed once more.

Day 116

Paul & I worked on the pen a while longer - but - even with a day off - our fingers were hamburger within a couple hours. As you may have already surmised, the villagers don't have a word for hamburger. They also don't have a word for sausage - which is required for biscuits & gravy. Changing that was on my to-do list.

After lunch, Paul & I worked on adding flat stones to the winnow floor. We still had about four months before the harvest - but I knew this was going to sneak up on us.

Depending on how Megan's calculations were going, this was D-Day - or maybe E - for egg. It was no good - trying to get her to admit that the whole thing was a game to make me spurt faster - when she was busy fighting mom's specter.

I started out by eating her pussy - but she wouldn't reciprocate - she wanted my seed in her womb - not in her stomach. I gave her an orgasm with my mouth and then fucked her until the tremors started - then pumped her full of nephews & nieces again.

Day 117

The days melted together as the dread of the conversation with mom hung over our heads.

Paul & I worked on the boar pen.

Day 118

Paul & I joined the trap team. They wanted Paul to look over the work to see if they were doing something wrong. They hadn't been getting as much small game lately. Paul didn't see any problems and decided that it was probably just a change in the cycles or patterns the wildlife followed. He suggested moving a couple of the traps to where it looked like the critters had deviated from the old trail.

Day 119

The trap team reported that they did better after moving the traps. Paul is a genius.

We worked on the boar pen until our fingers were bleeding again - we're almost done. I'm anticipating that the first piglet we drop in there will just chew through our lashings and all of this will be a waste of time.

Paul has decided that the treehouse/tower should be built of bamboo - rather than palm logs. We will use two palm trees to anchor opposing corners of the structure - which will give us more stability up to about twenty feet. Above that, it'll be all bamboo. We'll stop when things get sketchy.

We picked out the area we want to use - and staked out the general layout. Then we grabbed shovels and push-carries - to clear the trees and brush that were in the way.

Day 120

Determined not to spend any more days on this task, we recruited some of the teenaged boys to help us finish the rest of the lashings on the boar pen.

We traveled to the watering-hole and caught up to the hunting party. We told them to grab any piglets that made themselves available.

Paul & I headed back to work on the tower - which meant more lashings. We got it up to about head height before it was dinner time.

The hunting party reported that they'd caught two piglets - and deposited them in the pen.

After dinner, we swung by there. I expected to find a compromised enclosure - and missing piglets - but the two little Baconettes were ignoring the fence and rooting around in the foliage. I told Paul that we needed to warn the kids to stay out of the pen. At this age, these guys were no threat - but they would, eventually, be dangerous to mess with. From the looks of it, we had a male and a female - which was good for continuing this experiment.

Day 121

By the end of the day, the tower / jungle-gym was at 25 feet - and it was getting tougher to tell the kids to stay off of it. I guess the good news is that the swings and the obstacle course should have less traffic now.

After dinner, we stopped at the hut and grabbed our swimsuits. Megan wanted to skinny-dip in the light of the full moon. She also wanted one last incestuous romp - this time in the gentle waves of the lagoon - before we got our lecture from mom & dad.

We arrived at the beach to find Joshua's cock in Heather's mouth. Megan apologized and we turned to leave but Heather called us back.

She and Megan had a whispered conversation - as I stood there in my trunks - and Joshua absent-mindedly eyed his lover's naked body - and occasionally stroked his rigid cock.

Megan took off her clothes - and glanced back at me. Being the only person still having clothes on, I undressed as well - slightly self-conscious - and trying not to compare sizes with Joshua.

The girls faced each other and started some sort of ritual. I wouldn't say that anything they did to each other was erotic - but you could tell it was some sort of fertility ceremony - so there was a lot of sensuality to it.

There were no words - just touches, pinches, and rubbing their palms on certain body parts of the other. It was like a dance.

I wasn't completely aroused - but I could feel my testicles working up a fresh batch - and I had to specifically tell my hands not to touch myself. Joshua still showed none of those inhibitions.

I didn't realize their ritual was over until Megan took me by the hand and led me to the water's edge - about twenty feet away from our friends.

She got me to lie down where the waves just lapped over my fun-bag when they came in. This - in itself - was a little erotic - but the sight of my beautiful sister - glowing in the moonlight - settling onto my body - to hug my sex-organ with her own - was mesmerizing.

She took my hands and put them on her breasts - holding them in place - telling me to hold but not to grope.

Wordlessly and soundlessly, she started a sexy dance that filled my eyes with her beautiful body - and stimulated my cock - all the way up & down its length - with caresses from her vaginal muscles.

I glanced to our right and Heather was doing the exact same thing to Joshua. He looked as mesmerized as me.

"Damn!" I told myself, "and here I thought all the girls did was forage, cook, and learn to sew.."

Neither of the women made a sound - and Joshua and I weren't far apart in the time it took us to grunt like all the fluids were being drained from our bodies - as we filled our lovers.

Once we were dressed, Megan gave Heather a little kiss on the lips, and we headed for home.

Day 122

We woke to a downpour. Megan & I dressed with all the lethargy we could muster - like prisoners heading for our final meal.

We stopped at each of our friends' huts to say our good-byes. We had told them that a big portion of the day would be spent talking to our parents - we didn't specify if it was hers or mine - and told our normal shopping crew that there was no reason to get drug into this.

We were halfway to the beach before we realized we hadn't brought "normal" clothes - and headed back to the hut to grab Megan's pack.

I loaded the dinghy, cast us off, and started the engine. We changed into our old clothes - which almost felt foreign now - although - when Megan was wearing just the sports-bra - I couldn't resist hefting her fine titties in my hands - and giving her a very non-brotherly kiss. She nearly pulled my ears off - extending the smooch into a lusty make-out session.

We got to the diner and ordered breakfast before realizing that we didn't even really need to be in town this early. We discussed our options as we ate.

She nixed my taxi-sex idea - saying that we probably shouldn't smell like we'd been fucking when we met with mom & dad. I quirked an eyebrow and she remembered back to having a twat full of my seed when we'd sat down to dinner with mom & dad at home. Our laughter attracted a few looks.

We decided to do a little shopping of our own. We found some camping mattresses - not quite as nice as ours - but decent - for Naomi & Paul - as well as Heather & Joshua. We found a kid-sized hammock for Petal - and grabbed a couple more adult-sized ones for whoever wanted them. I found a cookbook with a recipe for making homemade breakfast sausage - and then realized I was probably screwed for biscuits & gravy - because the only milk on the island was breastmilk. While that was an intriguing idea, I was pretty sure I wasn't going to convince the tribe's nursing mothers to give me a few pints for my breakfast. I kept the cookbook anyway. We grabbed some more needles & thread for Miriam - as well as a bag of flour.

Mom texted me that she & dad were on the ground - and I sent her the name & address for the restaurant. We wrapped up our shopping and headed to meet our Maker.

Back at the diner once again, we sent our driver off - telling him we'd call when this was over.

When mom & dad arrived, we gave them hugs - and then went inside to request a table in a quiet corner.

Eventually, the food was gone - the plates were cleared away - and we all had fresh drinks - and it was time for mom's sermon. She cleared her throat.

"I'm going to tell a story. Please just hear me out. When I'm finished, you can ask questions," she said, looking at both of us.

Dad was looking at the drink in his hand, silent.

We nodded - and waited.

"Your father and I tried - for a couple years - to have kids - but nothing worked. The tests showed that your dad was sterile. I wanted kids so bad. We talked over lots of options. I had finally given up."

She wiped the corner of her eye with a napkin and continued, "One Christmas morning, we were at Grandma GG's - and mom - my mom - sent me to get my brother - who was late - as always - so we could start. He was in the shower - so I yelled at him to hurry. As I turned to leave his room, I saw a used condom in the trash can. It was full of semen. Prophylactics have spermicide but there was so much in there that I was sure some had survived. I grabbed it and stuck it in my pocket."

I think I was holding my breath.

"When we got home, I showed it to your father - and told him my wicked plan. I would have loved him either way - but he agreed to my scheme. I took the rubber to the fertility doctor - telling him I'd found a donor. He culled out the dead spermatozoa and we still had a lot left to work with. He performed the In-Vitro-Fertilization and we had you."

She pointed at me.

"The next one failed - but the third one took - and I got my little girl," mom said, smiling at Megan.

"Your father and I never told anyone - not even the doctor. You two are the only ones who know - besides us, obviously. Questions?"

We both sat there, stunned.

Megan hopped up, walked around the table, threw her arms around dad, and kissed his forehead.

"That had to be hard, dad. I love you so much!"

He stood and hugged her like gravity had lost its hold on him and she was the only thing keeping him from flying into space.

When they disengaged and he reseated himself, he looked over at me.

"Thank you," I told him.

He nodded.

I couldn't let that be the end of it. "I may not have your DNA - but I think I inherited your tenacious love - Meg too."

He finally smiled - his eyes a little misty.

"So.." mom started, "you two obviously love each other and - if the smell in Megan's room is any indication - that love - like your father's & mine - doesn't quite follow social norms."

Megan hiccup-laugh-sobbed - her eyes misty as well.

"I promise you that you'll get no judgement from us. Your father & I do miss seeing you, though, and we'd like to figure out what we can do about that. If we cannot come to your new home, we would like to either meet you here - or have you visit us. If you want to move all of your stuff into Megan's room, we can start turning Michael's room into a nursery."

Megan's eyes opened wide.

I interjected, "Johnny thinks the condo will be ready in about three months. If you're interested in relocating there, we can come back to help you pack & move.

Mom looked at dad; dad looked at me - and nodded. Megan jumped up and went to give him another hug.

I stood to my feet. Mom gave me her hand - and I helped her up. She embraced me and kissed my cheek.

"I want two grandbabies - to hold & spoil. I realize that's going to mess with your plans a little bit but I'm sure you can figure something out. I've watched your eyes when you look at each other. It's the same way your father looks at me - even when I was holding a condom full of my brother's sperm. Keep loving each other."

"We will."

".. and make sure no other kidnappers get anywhere near my little girl," she warned.

"Giant boa constrictors?"

"Not helping," she laughed - kissing me again - this time on the lips.

"You have no idea how this secret has eaten at me. I feel better being able to tell at least you two."

"Megan & I might have some idea of what that stress is like," I told her, "although, when we sat down to dinner with you back home, she had a pussy full of my seed from the two of us joining the Mile High Club on our way to see you."

"That's so wicked, it's almost delicious," my normally-stoic mother said, cackling in laughter.

Megan & I switched parents and I gave my father a hug that I meant. Mom must have told Megan what I'd said because she was giving me the stink-eye as our mother hugged the life out of her.

I asked how long they had until their return flight - but we were running out of time. I promised them, on their next visit, we'd take them out to at least have a look at the island - but warned them that we'd need a couple extra hours to make the journey.

We paid the tab and headed out to call for our rides. We planned their next visit for four weeks from then - and gave them hugs & kisses one more time before seeing them off.

Megan & I climbed into the taxi and she took my hand - intertwining our fingers.

When I saw the smile on her face, I said, "Fine."

"What?" she asked.

"You can stop drinking the tea."

She grinned and crooked an eyebrow at me, waiting.

"You should just be finishing your first trimester by the time we go home to help mom & dad move. Your baby-bump will be pretty obvious."

She cackled and said, "You know me so well."

We kissed the rest of the way back to the boat.

I got the dinghy launched and we loaded our purchases in. Petal had been standing on the beach when we tied off - but had run off to get reinforcements.

By the time I beached the lifeboat, Paul & Joshua were there to help me pull it up and get it stored.

The flour, hammocks, and mattresses went into the push-carry we'd bought. Joshua grabbed the shovel and other longer items. The girls grabbed the lighter stuff. We got everything dropped off where it needed to go and headed for dinner.

Lying on our bed, the curiosity was killing me.

"So - that last three days' worth of spunk that I dumped in you.." I asked.

"I stopped drinking the tea when my period started," she admitted, grinning slyly.

"You were serious?! How did you know?"

"Call it 'women's intuition' - or baby fever - I don't know," she said.

"Are you ready for this? My life won't change nearly as much as yours," I warned.

"I've been watching the new moms - and talking to the ladies - and Naomi - I think I'll be okay - and I know they'll help me."

"What did the Council of Women say?"

"We - you and I - we're sort of less obligated from their perspective - but Miriam is excited - maybe more excited than mom - so that tempers the opinions of the others."

"Names?"

She started belly-laughing.

"What makes you think I've thought of names?"

I didn't say anything - just quirked an eyebrow at her.

"I'm not telling."

"Fine. Superstitious? Afraid somebody's going to steal your name before you get to use it?"

"Honestly? I'm still deciding. Obviously," she punched me in the arm, "I have some ideas - but I'm still rolling them around in my head."

"American names - or village?"

"Village. They'll be born here. I want them to be something mom & dad can pronounce though."

"You could do a sounds-like name - like Joshua," I offered.

"That's part of what I'm still considering. I really want a legit name - but I could probably be convinced with something like Petal."

I pulled her in for a kiss.

Megan let me have a couple - and then shoved me off - to curl her feet up over head. She grabbed her ankles and spread her knees enough that her naughty bits were enticing me to dive in.

I licked her fuck-hole, sucked her clit, and then set my trajectory for re-entry.

What was a baby coming out of here going to do to my favorite hidey-hole?

I grabbed the bottoms of her ass-cheeks - where her legs met her butt - and held on.

I had wanted to start slow - to tease her a little - but my hips were in the mood to get this party started.

123456...8