Bum's Rush Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walked, she told her mother about the next phase of the plan. The woman tried to argue - but Hestia was persistent.

By the time we reached the firearms team and the rest of the warriors, she had agreed to Hestia's firmly-spoken "request".

After some short introductions - which were, largely, a visible play-act to show the villagers that we were truly on a mission of peace - Joshua, Megan, and I escorted Hestia and her mother to their hut - where they collected a few things.

When that was complete, we again approached the central fire.

This time, Hestia's mother was the only one to speak. She spoke loudly enough for all who were near to hear her words.

"I am going with Hestia to see where she will be living. I will return when I am satisfied that everything has been settled."

With that, she and Hestia led the way back to the warriors again - with the three of us covering their backs.

Joshua rejoined the men and motioned for Hestia to lead the way.

Megan and I followed the princess and her mother.

Joshua and the warriors covered us for our "strategic withdrawal".

Within a half-hour, Hestia had finished whatever private discussions she needed with her mom and she asked Meg & me to join them.

When Hestia looked at me, I nodded at the pack her mother was carrying. She took the hint, relieved her mother of the burden, and handed it off to me.

When her matriarch tried to argue, I just smiled and shook my head.

She smiled back and shook hers as well.

We spent the next few hours getting to know Hestia and her mother a little better - sharing some of our story with the two of them.

Joshua stepped forward whenever Hestia's mom had questions about the village - and then returned to his place with the men.

We arrived home as the evening meal was being served.

Miriam hurried over to embrace Hestia's mother and invite them to join her & the chief for the meal.

Hestia and I took her mother's things to the hut they'd be living in - which now had a second hammock - and dropped them off - before joining the others to eat.

Miriam pulled Meg & me into their circle since it was obvious that we'd already had plenty of time to get to know Hestia's mother - and she'd become comfortable having us around.

Miriam brought out a little celebratory wine of some kind, at the end of the meal and even watered a little down for Hestia to try.

She smiled and accepted the drink but spit it back into the mug when nobody was looking - and surreptitiously dumped it onto the ground behind her seat.

I caught her eye and winked at her and she cuffed my shoulder like we were siblings and I was making fun of her. I was okay with that.

While the adults were talking, Hestia told Meg she was sorry for dragging her off to a boring day.

Megan countered that she was delighted to get to meet Hestia's mother and was proud of the way the young girl had handled everything.

Hestia hugged her - and then took off, with Petal, to go play on the swings before bed.

I grabbed Megan's hand and we disappeared into the brush - to reappear near our hut.

We changed into our swimsuits and headed off to the lagoon.

The moon wouldn't rise until later and - when it did - there would only be a sliver visible.

We stripped off our clothes and waded into the gentle surf.

I faced the ocean, took my sexy sister into my arms, settled her into place on my penis, and we made out as the waves buoyed my sister's body up and down - slowly fucking my cock in & out of her luxurious cunt.

"God, I love you," I told her when she let me breathe again.

"This is so, deliciously incredible, Mikey. This place. These people. Your cock inside me. It's heavenly."

"Agreed - especially about my cock being buried inside of you."

"What will our baby look like, Mike?"

"Probably, mom's brother," I laughed.

She bit my face.

"I don't know, Beautiful. As long as you are healthy and the twins are healthy, I will be ecstatic."

"Twins?! Bite your tongue, you bastard!"

"You said you had a dream.."

"Nightmare, more like," she fumed.

"What are you really worried about?" I asked.

"I don't know. Everything."

"You already told me that you've been talking to the girls - and you know Miriam won't allow you to get overwhelmed."

"I know," she sighed.

"Then stop this worrying so I can give you an orgasm and watch your face light up - which will make me nut in you so hard."

"You're just thinking about yourself," she accused.

"Thinking about myself cumming inside of my perverted sister."

"I love you, Mikey."

"Show me, Meg. Cum for me."

"Carry me up to the beach and fuck me like a $5 whore."

I did.

We were so loud that I couldn't even hear the cacophony of the insects anymore.

I pounded my penis into my sister's pussy over and over again.

She called me dirty, nasty names, begging me to fill her with my seed.

I groaned and moaned and complained about what a dirty whore she was, changing me into some kind of pervert that could only be turned on by watching my little sister have an orgasm on my cock - as I fucked it in and out of her.

She tensed and trembled.

As soon as I felt the splash of her body squirting, I lost control and sunk into her fully - pressing my sack to the crack of her ass - and nutting - filling my sweet sister with all the liquid love my testicles had worked so hard to produce.

I collapsed onto her, exhausted, panting.

When we'd both recovered, we rinsed off in the surf, put on our suits, and made our way home to our bed.

1...345678