Bum's Rush Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, we'll continue at a walk. We should beat any of their people by several hours at this point anyway."

It was full dark by the time we got back to camp. We reported in to Hal. He dismissed us to our beds.

Our guide was directed to an empty hut and given a deer-skin to lie on.

I climbed into bed with my sister - who was quickly awake.

"How'd it go?"

"Just like Hal foresaw."

"What did he see?"

"He said there would be a giant, that he would challenge us when we asked for peace - and that I should use the atlatl to put a spear through him - and then we should get our asses home."

"Holy shit!"

She kissed my lips and face.

"I didn't even know to be worried!" she exclaimed.

"Our guide - the first spy they sent - he talked about Hal's visions. He said the spirits are with us."

"What will happen to him?"

"Hal offered him sanctuary in exchange for leading us to their village."

"He'll need a woman," Megan said.

"Is that all you guys think about?" I asked, chuckling.

"What?" she said.

"Finding a guy a woman - so you can make more babies?" I taunted.

"He needs a woman to anchor him here - not to make more babies."

"Maybe. He seemed pretty certain that his old chief was an idiot."

"I'd agree with that."

"I'm confident that he has no intention of returning to his former tribe."

"Then he'll make somebody a good husband. We have a couple girls who can't afford to be picky."

"That's not very nice to say."

"They're tired of fingering themselves. Hell, if he plays his cards right, he could probably get them both. For whatever reason, the males here don't want anything to do with them. They're pretty desperate."

"Speaking of desperate, I don't remember the last time you sucked my cock."

"Not tonight, lover - but I would love to lie on top of you - with your cock buried inside of me - and fall asleep in your arms."

"That works for me. I'm pretty exhausted."

"Good - cuz my gag-reflex is a little strong right now - it might be a few more months before I can handle having your water-weasel rammed down my throat again.."

My sexy sibling kissed me lustfully until I was rock-hard - then she sheathed my sword safely in her holy place - and wrapped her arms around me - laying her head on my chest.

I put my arms around her, kissed her forehead, and fell asleep.

Day 192

Around mid-morning, a teenager raced up to Hal to report that a young girl - armed with a sling - was being brought in.

The youth reported that she had made contact with the outer picket - somehow knowing where the lookout was - and announced that she needed an escort to talk to the chief.

As they brought her to the central shelters, our guide came up next to me - to see who the new arrival was.

When he saw her, he stepped out and bowed his head to her, "Princess. It is good to see that you are well."

She stopped and looked at him. When she called his name, it sounded like Trace.

"What are you doing here?" she asked him.

"I was captured while spying for your father. In exchange for escorting their peace negotiators to the village, they have offered me sanctuary."

"How are they treating you?"

"I am, obviously, still working to gain their trust - but they gave me supplies and weapons even before I traveled the jungle paths with their team. From what I have observed, they have been more than fair - in responding to our incursions - and offer us no threat in response. They captured almost four dozen of your father's men - who they are still holding as prisoners - since no one has arrived to negotiate peace. They give them bread each day. They killed only two who refused to surrender."

I was still working to overcome my newness to their dialect - but it was easier since I knew most of what he, Trace, was saying.

Looking past the spy - to me - and then back to him again, she asked, "Is that the ghost warrior that killed Belkor?"

Trace nodded.

The young girl nodded to herself, seemed to realize that she'd only half-finished what she'd come to do, and inclined her head to the tallest teenager - who was leading their group towards Micah.

The chief had been moving already - drawn to the conversation between the girl and the scout - and arrived just as their group got ready to resume their journey.

"Greetings, young one."

"Greetings, honored father."

"Honeyed words.."

"Your people move with skill and purpose. Even now, they stand, waiting for your word. I do not wish to displease you - but I do not use false words to hide deceitful actions."

"Would you like something to eat or drink?" Micah offered.

"I would like to put your minds to rest first - then I would love to sit down and share a meal with you - if your wife will join us - and if she can bring her ghost protectors as well."

Micah raised his eyebrows but nodded.

"I have been told that my father came here, intending to find a husband for my idiot sister. I was staying with my mother's brother. He is the chief of a village to the west of ours. I stay there often because I get treated like a real person there - rather than the bratty younger sister of the future queen."

Micah nodded.

"Returning home, mother informed me that my father took offense at your words and has been sending warriors to pick off your outliers. She told me that the first few returned, fed, with their weapons - but that - when he continued the practice, the warriors never returned."

Again, our chief nodded.

"She said that your people arrived - with Trace - and stated that they wanted to negotiate peace. Father did not even need to order Belkor to respond - he's always been a mindless savage who depends on his brute strength. However, she said that everyone was shocked when the ghost warrior's missile was already on its way - before he had finished wiping the spittle from his angry jowls."

Micah nodded and said, "Our arms-master foresaw the events and had already instructed Mike - the ghost warrior - to be ready to respond."

"The spirits are with you. Mother said you had warned father - told him of the visions - but - like my sister - he takes offense easily and fails to use good logic."

"You listen well to speak so."

"I try always to listen to those who say wise things. My mother and her brother have tried to tutor me. I must admit that I am not always a faithful student."

"Forgive my words - I mean no insult - but children your age should spend as much time playing as they do learning."

"Your words do not offend, honored father. I am also a student of nature - and of the hunt - and spend days at a time as far from other people as possible."

"May the spirits guard your footsteps and bring you good fortune."

She dropped to one knee and bowed to Micah - and then returned to her feet.

"Why have you come, my child?"

"I wish to bring peace to our tribes - and maybe even - if you can put up with poor decisions made by those who easily take offense - form an alliance."

"How would you accomplish this?"

"With your permission, father, I would live with you - as one of your own. If possible, I would like to be trained by your wife - a fearless, wise woman - with ghost warriors who protect her. I believe I can learn much. If her training does not include weapons, I would like to take a share in the classes with the boys."

"What is your name, daughter?"

"Hestia."

"How will you get your father to agree to this?"

"I will march his captured warriors into the village, blindfolded. I will tell him that he is a petty fool who squanders the lives of those who trust him. I will tell him that he is lucky that you are so forgiving. I will tell him that I will be living here, as a student of your wife, and that, if he attempts any further attack or subterfuge against this place, I will personally lead your warriors back to his village and take him captive - bringing him back here to live out the rest of his days as a caged prisoner."

"You've given this some thought."

"Some. Trace filled in a few details. I have one last request."

"It is granted."

"I have not, yet, asked, honored father."

"I have no doubt that it will be as well-reasoned as the rest of what you have said or asked."

"My father will be furious. I do not wish my mother to have to endure this petulance while he recovers from his tantrums. I wish her to be offered sanctuary here until he regains his right mind and begs her to return."

Micah turned to Miriam.

"I would be delighted to share my home with the woman who gave life to this little angel," she told him.

"As I said - and my bond-mate has confirmed - your mother is granted sanctuary for as long as she desires."

"Thank you, father," the girl replied, looking briefly at her feet before raising her eyes to his once more.

"If you would go with my bride, she will show you the food that has already been prepared - as well as the other choices we can offer you. Once you have made your selections, I would be pleased to have you join me at the fire where we can work on the details of how to accomplish all of your requests - as they work to prepare the meal."

Hestia curtsied to the chief and followed Miriam.

When she was out of earshot, Micah shook his head, sadly, and said, "May the spirits find a way to put that one on the throne instead of her sister. She's already smarter than her father."

After they had eaten together, Micah, Hal, Miriam, Mike, Megan, and Joshua escorted the princess to each of the locations where the prisoners were being held.

Per the agreement she had made with the chief, she informed the men of the plan and told them that - if they agreed to behave - they would be moved to the men's lagoon - where they could bathe - and where they would receive a small amount of bread and stew - and more water to drink.

Each set of men agreed and, when released, dropped to one knee before the tiny princess.

The teenagers who had captured most of them were now used to shuttle food and drink to the men after their baths.

The warriors were full of questions when they saw the push-carries and examined them closely as they ate and drank until they were satisfied.

Only one man got an attitude - and his fellows quickly brought him back to clarity of mind by reminding him that they had been the attackers - and had been treated far better than could be expected - considering what they'd done.

As they had released the prisoners at the playground, Hestia had asked about the purpose for the construct. When she was told it was for the kids to play on, she wanted to try it out.

Petal, who had insinuated herself into the group somehow, told her that it needed to be cleaned first - since the men had been relieving themselves all around it over the last several days.

By the end of the day, Petal had convinced the princess that she needed to spend the night in the hammock at our hut. Of course, Petal managed to turn the whole thing into a sleepover.

After Hestia and Petal were lifted into the hammocks, Megan and I lay on the mattress - and pulled a linen sheet over us so we could snuggle - although any love-making was, obviously, precluded for the night.

Petal and Hestia chatted for a few minutes and then they fell asleep.

Day 193

The next morning, Hestia announced that she was delighted with the hammock and would do whatever was necessary to secure one of her own.

I headed off to talk to Micah to see where he planned to lodge Hestia and her mother. Paul and I would need to modify the hut - to add the support for the hammock.

I already had one spare that I'd picked up when I'd gone shopping - so that wasn't going to be a problem.

I might even move the one from our hut to Hestia's - so she could entertain guests as she made new friends. I could easily pick up another one when we went back to Panama City.

Hestia spent the day directing the former prisoners to help clean up the messes they'd made at the pits, the obstacle course, and the lagoon.

A hole was dug and all of the waste was disposed of. The push-carries were filled with sea-water and this was used to dilute the areas where the smell of urine was strongest.

After dinner - at which the prisoners were allowed to join the villagers at the central fire - a couple boys, that I had taught to juggle, demonstrated their skills - and the little girl, with the trained parrot, brought him out to do a few tricks.

As night started to fall, the men headed back to the lagoon.

We were taking them back to the village the following day - leaving right after breakfast.

In our hut, I picked Megan up and laid her crossways in the hammock.

She scooted her ass just off the edge of the material and grabbed her knees to open herself up like a flower.

I grabbed her hips, slid my stiff rod into her slippery depths, and started jacking her whole body onto my aching cock.

Meg released her knees and grabbed her heels and the tension inside of her pussy seemed to get tighter.

I was already grunting - trying to keep from losing control - but this felt so good!

"Fuck, Mikey! Mmm. So good! Fuck my dirty pussy, Mikey!"

"Meg, you feel so good. I'm about to nut in you again. Why do you excite me so much?"

"Cuz I'm a dirty little cocksucker who gets off being fucked by her handsome brother. I'm a slut for my brother's cock. I love being filled with your meat - and your seed. I love your kisses. I love how you look at me. I feel so sexy."

"You are sexy. I can't believe I get to fuck somebody as beautiful as you. Everything about you excites me."

I had pushed her back - trying to get deeper inside her. Her body was now almost vertical. She grabbed my head and laced her fingers into my hair - moaning, cooing, groaning.

I grabbed her ass, picked her up, and started jacking her up & down on my cock. The hammock was behind her - holding her to me. Her body seemed so light - had I gotten this much stronger?! I fucked myself into her as deeply as I could go.

Megan grunted each time my cock pounded into her - tapping on her womb.

"Mikey.." she warned. "Shit! Mikey!"

Her grip on my hair intensified, a heavy tremor ran through her body, and then she came. It sprayed against my nut-sack, and splattered down my legs.

I roared as my testicles leapt for joy - and started blasting rope after rope of forbidden seed into my sister.

My arms gave out. Megan was still sitting on my cock - with the hammock holding her in place. My hands were still on her ass - but I couldn't pick her up anymore.

Her fingers massaged my scalp, pulled my head & face to hers, and she devoured my lips & mouth.

Since the edge of the hammock seemed to be holding her up, I moved my hands to her breasts and started abusing her fabulous mounds.

She pulled my face down to her tits and I sucked, nipped, licked, and nibbled.

After a few seconds on each, she brought my face back up for more kissing.

"Mikey, you fucked me so good. My pussy exploded!"

I laughed.

"You like that shit, don't you?"

"A little. Honestly, anything that turns you on, turns me on."

"Mikey, you turn me on."

"I wish I'd have been your first, Meg."

"You kind of were. I fucked myself with my hairbrush and dreamed it was you."

"Sorry I missed it."

"You've been doing a pretty damned good job making it up to me."

She kissed me again.

"Fuck, I wish I could pound another load into you - but that kind of wore me out!"

"We can try again tomorrow, big brother. This pussy's available whenever you want it."

"I love you, Megan."

"I love being loved by you."

I turned my sister-lover sideways and rolled into the hammock with her. It was a little tight - but I was already fitted pretty tightly inside of her - so it worked out.

Day 194

After breakfast, all of the prisoner's belongings were returned to them - including their weapons.

The men were behaving - but Hestia and Trace still told them the story - without too much embellishment - about how Belkor had died at my hands - in order to ensure that they understood that we would deal severely with anybody who stepped out of line.

The young princess got them organized - refilling their water-skins - while Miriam and the girls gave them each a piece of smoked meat and cold flatbread for the journey.

Once everyone was ready, Megan and I flanked the young woman as she led the procession back to her village.

After us, came the 45 prisoners.

Bringing up the rear was Joshua and a dozen of our warriors - including all of the members of our firearms team.

Hal had stayed behind to drill the teenagers - whom he was continuing to mold into a substantial force, freshly invigorated by their successes in the defense of the village.

We were about a half-hour away from our destination when Hestia called for a halt and told the men to eat whatever remained of their rations and get a fresh drink.

Once everyone was refreshed - and got a chance to slip off of the trail to relieve themselves - we headed back up the path.

We arrived at the village just as they were cleaning up from the midday meal.

Hestia marched us halfway to the central fire and then called a halt.

She turned to the prisoners and told them to go home and greet their families.

Once they had dispersed, she nodded to Joshua - who joined us - leaving the rest of the men where they were.

Joshua stepped up to Hestia's right and walked with her as she approached her father.

Megan and I followed a pace behind.

The princess stopped two steps in front of the village elders.

"Father," she said, inclining her head slightly - and then glancing to her right when a woman hurried forward. She turned and received an embrace. "Giver of life," the girl said to the woman.

Joshua had taken a step back - to line up with Meg and me - to allow the woman free access to the girl.

After the hug, the woman remained at her side, holding her hand. It seemed that she was telling her husband that she should take what their daughter was about to tell him very seriously.

"Father," Hestia began again, "I have returned with the warriors who were taken prisoner by the village you sent them to spy on."

He opened his mouth to reply.

"I have found their people to be honorable and trustworthy. I am going to live with them for a while - to learn their ways - and cement peace between our tribes. If you attempt further action against them, I will personally lead their warriors here and haul you back to their village - where you will spend the rest of your days in a cage - a cage which I will help guard. You have risked the lives of those who trust you - in order to salve your precious ego. I don't know why these people insist on allowing you to rule them - but I refuse to live here any longer."

His face ignited.

Hestia dropped her mother's hand, stepped forward, and whispered, "Did you at least honor Belkor - who threw his life away in your defense? Or did you rant and rave about the vile ghost who viciously attacked without provocation?"

His eyes shot to me.

I glared at him, willing him to hear my thoughts, "You move, and I'll drop your fat ass in a heartbeat - without a tinge of regret."

My mind, next, turned to the older sibling - the pampered princess - and I shuddered as I thought about whether or not I would willingly remove her as well.

His eyes grew larger.

I think he mistook my shudder for rage - that was fine with me.

Hestia stepped back and looked to the woman, "Mother, come and greet some of my friends."

She took the woman's hand and looked at us.

Joshua stepped to his right - and Meg & I moved to our left - allowing Hestia and her mother to pass between us.

We followed her back to the rest of our group.

1...345678