Bunker Break Pt. 02: Desperation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura was excited. This was the best video she had ever made, ever dreamt of making! French girls lived up to their reputation, they were really special!

"Yes, move your fingers along her décolleté again!" She summoned Gillian. And Gillian was excited to do so. "You need to look meaner - yes!" Gillian's fingertips were gliding up to Marianne's shoulder, gently pushing the lace over the edge, and back along the inside of the bra's cup, slowing exposing more of her breast. Suddenly, the cup sagged down, it had lost its hold.

"Wow, you're daring, Marianne!" exclaimed Laura, directing Gillian: "Take your fingers off - yes, I can see your breast, wow, how big!"

The bra had slipped down far enough to reveal part of the areola of her breast. This excited Laura. She zoomed in very close: "Can you move the laces a bit further down, still?" she demanded at Gillian.

"Like this?" Gillian let her fingers slip under the laces and pulled them down millimeter by millimeter. Even though the bra was loose now, it clang to the nipple and didn't reveal any more - but in a more provocative manner. Gillian caressed the exposed breast, a bitchy, vicious smile on her face - perfect for the movie. When her fingers reached the nipple, she gently caressed the areola, and finally levied the bra out of place, exposing the nipple to the camera as the bra had lost all hold.

"Marianne, you are so wonderful, I shouldn't have thought you would do that for us!" Laura praised.

Suddenly, Marianne bent down again, driven by a sudden urge to pee. A small spurt escaped her urethra. She panicked.

"Let me go!!" She screamed, "I have to PEE NOW!!"

But screaming was too much for her bladder - she had to stop it before she pissed herself in front of the camera. Laura had sat down again, first filming the dangling breast and the exposed décolleté, only then observing Marianne's outburst. Was there a bit of darker fabric appearing in her crotch?

"You should open the button of your jeans." Gillian advised her, "It'll take the pressure off your bladder." - and did it without waiting for a response.

Since the zipper already was halfway down, the more than taut jeans burst open and exposed a large triangle of white cotton panties. Wow, this was erotic! Laura felt her own pee surge to her opening as she zoomed in on Marianne's panties. It was the right moment. Marianne couldn't hold it anymore. Suddenly, she gave a loud sob and a big dark spot spread over her crotch. She couldn't hold on anymore. She felt a sudden spasm go through her lower body; her bladder contracted and let go of a spurt of pee. She clenched her urethra shut, but too late, a few drops had found their way out. She relaxed a bit - but immediately, another spurt, more than a few drops, moistened her vulva, her inner lips, pushed past her clitoris and wet her panties. Moments later, another spurt completely soaked her white cotton panties, a little rivulet leaking down her inner leg. Now her jeans got soaked by a longer, stronger spurt finding its way out of her bladder; down her urethra and through her entangled lips. She finally realized what was happening to her - she was peeing herself in front of those women! Sobbing, she sank to the ground. Ashamed. Wishing the ground to open up and swallow her. Feeling warm pee soak her jeans completely. Her pee kept streaming as she sat on the mattress, leaning on the wall, Gillian sitting at her side, hugging her, gently caressing her.

"I'm so sorry, we didn't want you to pee yourself." Gillian tried to console her. "I would have let you go, if I had known!"

This made Marianne feel even worse; did she really have to blame herself? Was it her fault that she had peed her pants? Should she have been more definite? How could she have avoided this humiliation? Now, she was sitting here, her pee still dripping out of her bladder and into her panties, soaking trough her jeans, leaving a whole puddle of warm pee under her ass.

Laura was still filming. She got a straight look into Marianne's crotch, who sat there, in front of her, with her legs apart by a foot so her wet haunches wouldn't touch. She had seen everything. The first spreading of moisture, pee coloring the bleached jeans fabric in a hue of yellow, the jeans starting to dribble and finally the gush of pee forcing its way out when the two ladies sat on the mattress and the fabric clung closely to Marianne's most private parts. The whole cave smelled like fresh pee now. A light odor, but very noticeable. Laura was terribly turned on. Yet she needed to pee, too - and now! But she already knew what to do.

To be continued...

12