Bunny Paws Avenue Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cherry's body responded almost instantly, her back arched as she pushed. Daddy dug deeper into her all the way to her cervix almost. The thought of being flooded with Daddy thick rich fertile sperm sent another orgasm rocking through her body. Her entire world was nothing but bucking pleasure and sensory overload.

Moaning and squirming she wondered if she would ever be the same again. Then Cherry cast that thought aside. She never wanted to be the same again. She wanted to carry this unknown woman's children inside her tummy. She wanted to grow fat with them. She wanted to produce more milk and cum. She wanted to help make others happy.

Those thoughts brought her over the edge to another orgasm that seemed to ripple through her. Daddy grinned, pulling her lips from the girl's nipple feeling the ripple and the arch of her back. Her own orgasm, coming close to completion.

"That's it be a good little slut for Daddy beg slut tell me you want me to fill your womb to bursting. Tell me you want to become fat for me to get knocked up for me. That you want those strange cravings and hurting feet. That you want your bake to ache all for Daddy so that Daddy can have what she wants a big fat Pregnant Cherry. That she can juice of all her cummies"

Cherry blinked looking up at the women, Cherry eyes wide with lusty wants and needs as she nodded. Her voice coming out squeaky. She felt the cold metal of the table against her back. The first time she had been aware of it.

Almost like clockwork, Cherry's entire world slowed down and she could focus. Almost as thought a haze had lifted. This woman's words rang so true in her mind. This was what she wanted. She only needed to say it. She would be made complete whole. She only needed to beg to be given exactly what she deserved.

"Please Daddy please cum inside my pussy knock me up. I want to be fat and pregnant for you. I want to produce lots of yummy cummies and be the bimbo I was always meant to be." She whimpered moaning out each word feeling them ingrained on her as she laid there her body quivering mess.

Daddy smiled and grunted his balls throbbing before they exploded. Her new cock Cumming for the first time. Her hand resting on Cherry pelvis right at her womb as she flooded it knowing without a doubt she had knocked Cherry up.

Cherry could feel it. Her cum along with Daddy's oozing from the sides of her thighs oozing out of her overly stuffed cunt. Oozing into the bowl below. The thought just pushed her higher and higher into her own pleasure.

It was so much more intense cumming as a guy, Daddy thought as she blinked trying to catch her breath. Her cock emptying its last few shots into Cherry. The sensation was quick and much more intense. There was no slow burn, it was just a boom. She felt so sensitive. She could feel every single ridge and quiver of Cherry tunnel.

Pulling out caused Daddy to squirt a few more times. Once the head of her cock pulled free with audible pop. She watched her cum mixed with cherry flow into the bowl like a small waterfall. The amount was impressive.

"I think we will label this Cherry Daddy though we are going to have to figure out what it does." She grinned stroking the side of Cherry's face who looked like she might have passed out.

"Yes, Daddy sure we can find some volunteers or something." She whimpered her voice all but spent as she nodded laying there feeling her womb and loins emptying into the bowl. Her body too tired to move.

Daddy didn't say anything, instead she walked over to the fridge. She grabbed herself an energy drink. Tearing the top off she quickly downed it then another. She grabbed an extra walking back over to Cherry and carefully sat it down next to Cherry head.

"You did wonderful. When you can drink up, you're going to need your energy." Daddy placed her hand on Cherry pelvis right at her womb giving it a gentle little push from above.

Cherry whimpered from the sudden sensation as she felt the pressure building inside her. Then with a burp she felt more of their mixed cum bellow out from her. The bowl finally filled as she looked meekly at the energy drink. She tried to force her body to respond to grab the drink but couldn't yet. Instead, she watched Daddy.

Daddy was chipper and in a great mood, while her muscles were tired they didn't ache instead she felt charged up a new need inside her. Grabbing the bowl under Cherry she could see how much heavier it had become.

Hefting it over to the counter she got to work, mixing her cum with Cherry's and the other ingredients and before long she had created a thick slurry. That looked exactly like the filling you stuff inside a donut.

Cherry simply groaned her body was spent, her cunt throbbed. She hadn't been taken and fucked like that ever in her entire life. The way Daddy had taken charge still sent shivers through her spine, as she tried to sit up.

She had managed to finally sit up on wobbly arms as she grabbed the energy drink next to her downing it quickly. Her parched throat felt much better, though the weakness was still there. The sweat still shined on her naked body.

Cherry was content to watch thought, as she watched Daddy mixing and checking the consistency of the filling. She couldn't help but wonder if perhaps Daddy's coming to the bakery was just meant to be. Especially with the way Daddy seemed to know exactly what to do.

It was even more shocking how Daddy seemed to know her way around the entire kitchen opening a cabinet to extract food dye. Adding a bit of red to the filling after tasting it.

Daddy was smiling; it was like she was in her element for the first time ever. The worries and uncertainty of it all vanished in a moment. The oddest thing was how she seemed to know where everything was. What needed what, but she wasn't about to second guess it. Finishing up the filling for the donuts she eyed Cherry sitting up.

"Perfect timing you will have to tell me what you think. I added a bit of red coloring and we are going to call it Cherry Daddy Filling. It has a very strong flavor from you with just hints of me mixed in." She offered a spoon to Cherry with some of the thick filling on it.

Cherry wasn't one to shy away, nervous yes this was the first time trying something like this. She opened her mouth and as Daddy put the spoon in, she so she could taste. Her eyes went wide, she could taste the cherry flavor. It was so strong, and it reminded her of herself. Then there were strong undertones that she couldn't place until she looked at Daddy.

They were slightly musky, strong but subtle and also just a hint of femininity to them. Rolling them around on her tongue she could feel herself-blushing and her loins drooling. Nodding she could whole heartily approve of not only the name but also the flavor they would make wonderful donuts.

"Perfect then, I say you're a great assistant Cherry" Daddy winked as Cherry shivered. She never thought she would be an assistant, but then again she never really thought much past the moment lately.

Before Daddy could go back to cooking she heard the front door ding. The chime that they had customers. Whirling on her heels she looked at herself and Cherry blushing slightly. The duo were naked for the most part except the baker's coat that Daddy had on.

"Hello, hope not interrupting. I have a surprise from earlier. That cute little thing I think their name was." She leaned down waiting for them to answer.

"That cute little Ashton I am bring her back to her wife assuming the woman's still around and capable of taking cutie." She chuckled knowing how much the bakery could change someone. She had simply no idea what might have happened to Ashton's wife.

Mistress eyes cut around the bakery as the back curtain pulled open and her drawl nearly dropped. This was not at all what Mistress had been expecting as she smirked warmly looking over the hard chiseled body. The coat that hardly covered anything simply read Daddy.

"Oh my. Hello Daddy, is this yours?" She offered Ashton up almost like a sacrifice, a grin on her lips.

12