Burgundy Button - Act 01

Story Info
Act 1: The Arrival.
1.3k words
3.79
19.7k
16
7

Part 1 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

THE ARRIVAL

The small concrete luggage retrieval room lay barren save my wife and I. Sitting on my black suitcase, shirt off, beads of sweat dripping down my face and chest from the heat, I watched the large double doors they had brought the other passenger's gear through, hoping they would soon open.

"What time is it?" The soft voice from behind me spoke.

"Four" I returned, not taking my gaze off the doors. "Four A.M., I believe."

"Why is it so damn hot?" Her voice now sounding annoyed.

"Because it's Mexico?" My answered offered no peace to her.

"Do you think they lost it?" She put her hand on my bare shoulder, and squeezed, pulling it back. "Don't slouch."

"Not unless they dropped it out of the plane. We watched them put it in." I turned my head, looking up at her. Why don't you find a bathroom and change?" I tried to take her mind off the missing suitcase. "Put on your swim suit."

"At four A.M., that's silly." She almost laughed as she said it.

"You have a suit in your carry on?" I asked, but already knew the answer.

"Yes Colins, I do." She put her hands to her hips, and began tapping her toe on the concrete floor, the sound echoed in the quiet stone room. "Fine" She turned, the long, thin flowered cotton dress she was wearing swirling around her ankles. "I'll be back."

As the passenger door creaked shut behind her, I continued my stand-off with the luggage doors. My mind drifted back to the events that led up to us being at this small Mexican airport.

A year and a half ago, our only child, our son Evan, went away to college. His sudden absence left a void in both our lives. Katherine was young when she became pregnant, seventeen. She worked two jobs, one as a full time receptionist, and one as a full time mother. I also worked full time and went to college full time. I graduated and began a career, while she worked her way into management. Life was busy, as it is for most struggling parents. As the years passed, life became less of a struggle, and we became economically sound. Our life was good and for the most part, Evan was our life.

When Evan left, I filled the void as most men do, I purchased something shiny; I bought a sports car. Katherine filled that void very differently. She began to buy new clothes, that showed off her impressive body. Short skirts and low cut blouses were the new norm. She was only thirty five years old, but something inside her changed. She would drag me out dancing, and going to wine bars. It was at that point, that I began to realize what a sexy wife I had, not just an intelligent woman and wonderful mother.

Then something in me changed; I remembered the exact moment. I was sitting at a table, during a wine tasting event, watching Kat from across the room as she talked with friends, when a tall man approached her confidently and began a conversation. I drank my red wine, as they talked, noticing how he touched her arm, and smiled as she talked, always laughing when he deemed it appropriate. She returned the subtle flirting, by pushing her long black hair behind her ear, and sticking her chest out toward him, presenting her large, loosely covered breasts to him. A feeling deep inside me began to stir, something strange, something sexual.

That night in bed, as we began to make love, I asked her about the tall man and the flirting. I told her how excited it made me to watch him flirt with her, and to see her flirt back. The sex we had that night was like we were seventeen again, new and different, powerful and dangerous, passionate and wild. We didn't make love that night, we fucked.

We began going to different places, run down taverns and dive bars, just so she could flirt with other men. She became an expert on how to turn a man on without ever committing to anything sexual. A touch here, a wink there. She would dress sexy, but not slutty, never showing off too much skin. Sometimes we would even go out separate, and I would just be a stranger watching her flirt.

Sex changed too. We started having it in every room in the house, and every position. In the car, outside of whatever bar we happened to be at. She would go down on me while I was driving us home. Her sexual appetite had become insatiable.

That's when it happened, and everything changed. While we were at a party one of her close friends put on, at her house, Catherine began flirting with an older man, probably in his late forties. She turned on the charm, and he ate it up. I watched from afar, as he led her to a place where they could be alone. In the middle of some abstract conversation, he dipped into her and started kissing her. My heart began to pound in my chest, and my cock firmed up. His hands went straight to her breasts, squeezing them through the thin fabric; I could barely believe what I was seeing. Her long fingers reached to his crotch, tugging at the hardness within the loose slacks. She stroked him to completion, never taking his cock out of his black polyester pants.

While having sex that night, she told me everything. I don't think I came so hard in my whole life, those dirty words whispered in my yearning ears. But she feared that she had gone too far, and couldn't understand my reaction to what she had done.

The next morning, she put all her sexy clothes away, and vowed to never do that again. No matter how much I pleaded with her, she refused to continue, saying that she didn't want that for her or for us. The game was over.

Until a month ago. She confided in me that she missed the fun we were having, and the flirting with other men. Something about it made her feel invigorated and young, sexy and independent. I booked the trip to Mexico the next day, after finding a place where we could give it one more shot. A place far away from our lives and our friends; a place where we could experiment.

The large steel doors swung open with a bang, as the heavy cart crashed into them. I was jolted from my thoughts, and jumped up. The man pushing the cart, in a brown jumpsuit, never looked at me, his tired eyes and unshaven face, turned away the whole time. He passed back through the doors without a word. On top of the cart, the over sized bag rested, crisscrossed in yellow tape with Spanish writing on it.

"Too heavy." I grunted to myself, heaving the large bag off the cart.

The passenger door squeaked open, as Katherine returned, Her narrow jaw line clinched shut, full lips pursed together. She was wearing one of her many two piece swimming suits she brought, the small triangular brown cloth barely covering her round red nipples. The shoestring lace running around her neck was struggling to hold up her breasts. A pair of small white running shorts, loosely fit over her heart shaped ass, and deep cut along her lower abdomen was all that covered her lower half, leaving only her olive skin to bare the heat.

"What did you put in this thing Kat, the kitchen sink?" I mostly called her Kat, unless I was angry with her.

"No honey." Her lips turned up in a mocking smile "Just the bathroom sink."

writer888
writer888
151 Followers