Burgundy Button - Act 02

Story Info
ACT 2: The Taxi Ride Part 1.
2.1k words
3.97
9.9k
9
0

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

We waited outside the small building, at the only road that led away from the tiny airport, bags in piles around us. The small airfield looked as if it had been cut out of the dense forest that hugged it, holding it in. Crickets chirped and birds sang in the distance.

"Do you have service?" Kat asked, looking down at her phone, her long black hair framing her slender face.

"I don't." I replied, shaking my phone, as if that would help.

"Did we miss all the taxis?" Her head tilted toward me and she placed a hand on her hip. "How far is the resort from here?"

"It's a three hour drive." As I said the words, headlights appeared through the forest edge.

The old silver car, long and wide, rattled up to us, flashing its lights. Kat smiled, shaking her head, her gut began to loosen up, and her shoulders relaxed. The silver tank pulled to a stop in front of us, and an older man jumped out of the driver's seat. His dark skin, worn from years in the sun, was like leather.

"You need ride?" He said in broken English, with his crooked smile and partially yellow teeth, a brown cigar held tight in the corner of his mouth.

Kat looked at him, then the car. The smile left her face, and her gut began to tighten once again. The old man's blue and pink Bermuda shorts were cinched tight to his waist and hung loose on his skinny legs. His green and yellow Hawaiian shirt was open down the front, exposing his hairless chest with a single thin gold chain slung around his neck, dangling down to his large belly. He started grabbing at the luggage Kat had in her hand, with his thick stubby fingers, until he ripped it away from her. The trunk sprung open, and he began throwing our bags inside.

"I think we should wait." Kat spoke softly, looking me in the eyes, her head shaking.

"For whom?" I laughed the words.

"Very good deal." The man grumbled from the rear of the car. "Very good."

"But what if he..." She paused, making sure he wasn't coming. "kills us?" She whispered the last part.

"Too much luggage." the driver grunted, finally dragging the last bag, Kat's bag, through the dirt, to the back of the car. "Americans."

"It'll be ok." I assured Kat, having doubts myself.

We haggled on a price for the three hour trip, after everything was loaded up, only coming to terms when he threatened to take everything out of the trunk. His wide mouth opened up in a big grin and he held his hand out to me.

"Lupe" The man said, looking up at me then up at Kat, who stood a full two inches taller than him.

"Colins." I said back, shaking his strong hand.

To our pleasant surprise the car was clean and spacious. It had one large seat up front, and another in the back where we were. Kat scooted close to me on the gray leather seat, putting her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. The engine fired up, and the car did a quick U-turn, disappearing back into the black forest.

About an hour and a half into the journey, I noticed Lupe's dark eyes glancing back at us through the rear view mirror, quick glances, that shot away every time I acknowledged them. He acted as if he wanted to say something, but kept quiet, maybe because Kat was sleeping.

The deep brown trees seemed to be closing in on us and we hadn't passed a clearing in some time. The sun was probably coming up, but you couldn't tell with the thick green overgrowth that covered us. Only the sounds of the tires clicking on the old pavement and the whine of the struggling air conditioning unit was to be heard.

While looking out the window at the bright green vines that choked the trees, I noticed Lupe's eyes once again staring through the mirror. I didn't bother to acknowledge them this time, just watched out of the corners of mine. I could be wrong, I thought, but he's staring at Kat, probably her scantily covered breasts. I shifted in my seat, and his eyes shot back to the road.

"hmmm" I whispered silently to myself.

I rotated my body away slightly and moved my hand from her thigh, up her arm, then pressed a finger into the soft skin of her breast, just underneath her suit. His eyes came back to her, when he saw me caressing her breast. Acting as if I noticed nothing, I let my fingers slide upward, just underneath her nipple, moving back and forth on her satin suit.

Kat continued to sleep, and the driver continued to watch. The nipple began to expand under the material, pressing the fabric out. Bringing my thumb up, I squeezed the hard nipple between two fingers, rolling it within them. Kat took a deep breath, her shoulder moving back gently. I abruptly turned my head, causing the driver's head to dart away.

"Aha" I breathed, "Caught." but the game had just begun.

I peered into the rear view mirror, still manipulating Kat's growing nipple. Her breathing picked up, becoming deeper and faster, with light moans escaping her partially open lips. Lupe glanced into the mirror once again. I caught and held his gaze, not allowing him to look away. I gradually brought all four fingers to the top of her small suit, wedging the tips underneath. Lupe tried to hold my stare, but his eyes betrayed him, looking down at her breast after a quick glance toward the road. Carefully, I pulled the material down, freeing her nipple.

My fingers were squeezing in on the flesh of the ever expanding skin. The corners of Lupe's mouth turned up as he continued to watch, his thick mustache, a patchwork of gray and black, twitching. Kat shifted again, and the driver turned away, eyes on the road.

My other hand, free to move, lightly rubbed her inner thigh, making its way up to the loose covering of her shorts. I looked into the mirror and reconnected our eyes, one corner of my mouth turned up, then I looked down at her legs. Lupe's thick fingers tilted the mirror down slightly, and he watched as my fingers disappeared into her shorts. Kat's legs parted just a little, and I pressed a finger onto her growing clit.

She moaned in her sleep as both hands worked her. I squeezed the underside of her swollen breasts, her exposed nipple stretching out. My fingers between her thighs were becoming damp from her growing excitement, it almost felt as though she was pressing her hips into my hand. I inserted a finger inside her tight hole, wedging it in as I played with her hard clit. She groaned again, this time noticeably louder.

Lupe was spending more time watching us, then the road, and a couple of times the wheels of the car rumbled in the gravel alongside the pavement; the vibrations serving only to excite Kat more. My finger instinctively began moving in and out of her constricted hole. Kat's mouth opened, letting out a long breathy moan. Lupe's shoulder started moving up and down as he played with his hard cock inside his tightening shorts.

All at once, Kat's eyes sprang open. I pulled both my hands from her, and the driver jerked his head forward. There was a moment before she gained her senses, and noticed her top pulled down. She glanced up at Lupe, who had his eyes forward, acting as if he was just driving the car and not paying attention, then she turned her glare to me, mouth still open.

"What are you doing?" She whispered, pulling her top back up over her breast.

"Just having a little fun." I responded, as she sat up away from me, then hit me on the shoulder.

"Quit it." she smiled. "Now I'm horny. " She leaned forward over the front seat. "Hey driver, how much time until we get there?" She asked.

"Oh, Senora is awake now. Would you like music?" He asked back.

"Yes." Kat huffed, falling back onto the seat.

"About an hour, Senora." He said, as he turned on the radio. He shot me a smile through the mirror while finding a popular station.

The trees gave way to yellow fields and the heat of the morning sun. We passed a few old trucks carrying men in the back and a couple of carts being pulled by horses, on the narrow road. Soon houses could be seen, most in disarray, and some without even roofs or roofs of looked like straw and mud.

Kat gave a sigh of relief when we entered the city, its center a square, with a large church on one side and small businesses surrounding. There was a play area, for children, at the very center, empty.

"How much longer." Kat blurted out over the music, leaning forward again.

"Twenty minutes outside of town, Senora." Lupe answered.

"Thank you" She gave him a fake smile.

After passing through the center of town, we made our way into another residential area. The houses were bigger and much more colorful and the pavement in better repair. The car slowed down, almost to a crawl, and Lupe pointed off to a large house.

"You like the ladies? You want any ladies?" He looked back at us with a devious grin. "You go there."

We continued on a few blocks more, before slowing again. Lupe pointed to the opposite side of the street.

"You like the ladies? You want any ladies?" He said again. "You go there."

Kat looked at me, laughing. "Really?" she smirked through the laughter.

The car slowed once again and Kat started shaking her head.

"You want ugly woman" Lupe pointed to a large house, just off the street. "You go there."

Kat and I laughed as the car sped back up, making its way out of the residential area.

"All those places just look like normal houses." Kat's voice rose at the end.

"Just running their business from home I guess?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Hey Lupe." This was the first time Kat called the driver by his name. "Where does a woman go... to, you know, get a man?" She nudged me with her elbow.

"You Senora?" Lupe looked at her through the mirror, his brown eyes fixed on hers, then made a grand sweeping motion with his arm. "Anywhere else."

"Of course." She answered, shaking her head.

"Lupe?" I remembered just as we were leaving the city. "We should stop at a store, for food and alcohol." I made hand motions like I was eating and drinking.

"Si senior." He responded. "Cerveza."

"Si, cerveza." I repeated.

We pulled into a small strip mall on the side of the road. I hopped out, and headed for the door.

"Wait, Wait, Wait." Lupe yelled out, as he rolled his window down. "I go."

We came out of the store, after some time, with six boxes of alcohol, that practically filled the enormous front seat of Lupe's car. I had bought just about everything the little store had in stock.

"How did it go?" Kat asked, as I sat back down beside her.

"Great" I answered. "Lupe cut the price in half. They were going to rip me off."

"Thank you Lupe." Kat leaned forward, resting her hand on his shoulder. She sat back, her eyes darting between me and the alcohol. "Planning on drinking huh?"

"Oh yea. The whole time." I winked at her.

"Did you get the makings for margaritas?" Her head lowered and she looked at me through the tops of her eyes.

"Oh yes honey." I retorted. "lots of tequila."

We drove through a small forest, before the trees thinned out and the sky opened up; the ground seemed to drop out from underneath us. Driving down the narrow, steep and windy hill, to the resort, the blue rippling of the Pacific ocean flowed before us, taking over the skyline, as it merged with the horizon. Kat and I both gasp at its far reaching beauty and tranquility. It was like the sky was moving, with long thin clouds of white caps that stretched as far as the eye could see, floating over a gentle undulating backdrop. I rolled down my window to smell the salty air, its freshness filled my nose, taking over my senses and sending tingling sensations down all my limbs.

"It's so beautiful." Kat gushed, as she leaned over me, soft breasts pressing into my chest and eyes wide, peering out my window. "I want to move here."

writer888
writer888
151 Followers