Burgundy Button - Act 03

Story Info
Act 3: Little Surprises.
2.9k words
3.89
8.7k
7
0

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

ACT 3: LITTLE SURPRISES

The small town that bordered the great ocean came into view. A white, sandy beach pushed up against it, only the wide concrete barrier seemed to keep the ocean from claiming all its buildings and huts. Salty ocean air cooled the intense heat, making the it almost bearable. The thunderous pounding of waves crashing down in the distance drowned out any other noises.

Winding down and leveling out, the narrow road led into the village. Bouncing and hopping, the silver car made its way over the rough pavement, then turned north, away from town and up the coastline. After passing a few run-down buildings, the car slowed to a stop.

"Is this it?" Kat said, squeezing my arm.

"I don't know." I breathed. I hope not. I didn't say the words.

The breath expired from her lungs, and I felt her body tense up. She swallowed loudly. The small building the car squeaked to a stop in front of, had paint falling off of it, cracks in the windows and shingles missing from the roof. It looked like it might be the same place as in the pictures I saw online, only fifty years ago. The sea-green color had faded to an almost a nonexistent light green with patches of brown and gray wood showing. The ocean tends to break down whatever it comes into contact with, and this was no exception. I opened the door, and stepped out of the car.

"Wait here." I told Kat. "I'll check us in." I tried not to show my disappointment, but knew I was failing miserably.

"I come." Lupe interjected, as he followed me into the building.

I came out of the office a few minutes later, swinging the cottage keys around my fingers and holding my shoulders back, knowing that slouching was a sure sign of my disappointment.

"How did it go?" Kate asked, as soon as I sat down.

"Good." I answered, with a strong voice, sitting back down in the car.

"Where is Lupe?" Kat questioned, resting her head on my shoulder. She knew when I was trying to conceal my emotions, she always did.

"Still talking with the old lady in the office. " I mumbled. "Talking about something in Spanish."

Lupe returned to the car and immediately started it up. He pulled out onto the street, driving back in the direction we came from. We passed several cottages, finally coming to a stop at the last one, furthest south, yet closest to the town. Lupe leaned over the seat back and held a set of keys out to us.

"You take keys." He told us. "give me your keys." Kat took the keys from him, and I handed him my set.

The cottage had two front doors with a worn down wooden barrier separating them, each door to a separate living space. Squeezing my hand around the cold, round door handle, I inserted the key, turned the knob and slowly opened the door. Kat and I stood silent, holding our breath as it swung fully open.

The long hallway was shiny and had the lingering smell of fresh paint. We removed our shoes and walked down the plush carpet, that hugged our bare feet. Painted in muted orange and greens, the walls were vibrant, but not too overwhelming. The hallway opened up into a room that looked bigger than the half of the cottage we had. A smile crept up on Kat's taut face and the tension drained from her muscles.

"It's..." Kat whispered. "It's beautiful."

Her eyes fixed on the living room, with its tall walls and vaulted ceiling. The couch in the middle sat facing the sliding glass door on the other side of the room, curtains shut to keep the heat out. She glanced to the right, through the open door that led into the spacious bedroom, with its huge, tall bed, then to the other door that went into the bathroom.

My body now relaxed, I inspected the expansive kitchen and living area. Two over-sized leather chairs framed the couch, placed in a half circle, with a hanging light dangling down from the ceiling, over the center. An old picture of a fisherman rowing a small dingy through the rough ocean, at the center of the wall, was no doubt a tribute to the small fishing village. The kitchen made up the left side of the front room, an island with small square tiles that matched the colors of the wall, rested at its center and also matched the big square tiles that made up the floor. Glass cabinet doors revealed fully stocked cabinets with plates and glasses, pot and pans and even a blender. Kat would be happy to see a blender.

"You should see the bathroom." Kat spoke from behind me, as I turned toward her, blender in hand.

"It's perfect." She breathed, now a full smile on her face.

Wrapping her arms around me and squeezing, causing me to nearly drop the glass machine, she kissed my ear.

"It's perfect." I agreed, as I continued inspecting the kitchen, while Kat walked over and opened the curtain, covering the sliding glass door.

"Oh honey, come look." She said, waving me over. "The ocean is right there."

Unlocking the door, she pulled it open; the cool ocean air rushed in. Outside was a concrete area with two white reclining lawn chairs and a patio table. A large swimming pool was just to the south of us, more behind the adjoining apartment, it's pool house partially blocking their view, but not ours. The concrete dropped down onto a vast beach, white grainy sand stretching out to the ocean. A short concrete barrier, maybe three feet tall, divided the two patios. Three empty beer bottles lying on the patio table and an umbrella partially opened, signaled that someone was staying there.

"So, You approve?" I questioned Kat, who couldn't take her eyes off the beautiful backdrop that was our backyard.

"I do" She chirped. "It's wonderful." She wrapped her arms around me, and we stared out at the crashing waves in the distance.

"Senior?" The gruff voice came from the apartment.

Kat and I both spun around to see Lupe standing in the middle of the living room, a bag in each hand and the others resting on the floor behind him.

"Oh, Lupe." My voice raised in surprise. "Yes, sorry."

"He came into the house?" Kat said, shocked that he entered. "At least he brought our luggage in."

"Thank you so much for everything Lupe" I told him, as I pulled out my wallet, taking the money out to pay him.

"Yes, Thank you Lupe." Kat opened her arms and wrapped them around him, squeezing him until his eyes nearly popped out. He looked uncomfortable with the embrace, standing frozen, holding on to the two bags with clenched fists.

"Si, Si" He said when she finally released him.

I handed Lupe almost twice the money we agreed upon, which still wasn't very much in U.S. Currency.

"Do you have a business card?" I asked him.

He gave me a quizzical look, shaking his head like he wasn't sure what I was asking for.

"Phone number" I said, raising my phone up. "So we can call you, if we need you."

"Si, Senior." He replied, picking up a pen and notepad provided by the cottage from the kitchen island and scribbling down on it.

As Lupe left us, the energy seemed to drain from my body. I had been awake the entire flight and the long ride from the airport; the lack of sleep was just beginning to hit me.

"You should sleep for a while." Kat commented, seeing the look on my face. "Don't worry baby, I'll get everything organized.

Lying down on the large, firm bed, I quickly and pleasantly fell asleep.

I awoke from sleep, my naked body dripping in sweat; the high, narrow windows, beating the scorching sunlight down onto me. While putting my boxer shorts on, I noticed that the closet was already full with Kat's clothes and the desk up against the wall, with a mirror, had all her makeup spread out over it. She hadn't unpacked my bags, but that was normal. First things first, I thought, as the need to pee overtook me.

I entered the gray tiled bathroom and it looked almost like a gym locker room, only much cleaner. There was a half wall to one side, with an immense shower that had three shower heads fixed to the ceiling that rained down from above. On the opposite wall was a mirror and two sinks; Kat's toiletries were laid out on the orange tile counter and at the far end, a door where the toilet room was. The big bathroom was as impressive as the rest of the apartment. This is good, I thought.

Kat had stocked the kitchen refrigerator and freezer with all the alcohol I had bought, leaving out only a bottle of tequila, sitting near the blender on the counter. I cracked open a beer, looking around at the empty cottage. The sliding glass door and windows were all open, with the shades shut, something Kat did to keep the sun out and let the breeze in. The cool liquid rushed down my throat, invigorating me.

Pulling back the long drapes on the glass door, I saw Kat lying down on one of the recliners out back, her long silky legs pressed together at the knees and slightly bent. She had her wide brimmed hat on, and her tiny pink bikini. The book she was reading, some science book placed on her tight stomach, was shadowed by her voluminous breasts. She sipped her iced down drink, then looked back at me.

"Get enough sleep?" She asked, closing the book.

"Plenty." I smiled back at her. "I see you have made yourself at home."

"And why not?" She retorted, scooting herself to the edge of the lounging chair and setting the book down beside her. "I think I'm going to go for a swim."

"Great Idea." I downed the last of the beer, which seemed to evaporate into me from the heat. I turned the bottle upside down and shook it. "I guess I'll get another beer."

As I opened the next beer, Kat came out from the bathroom with a towel thrown over her shoulder.

"I'll be back in a little while, unless you care to join me?" Her voice was light and perky.

"Wait!" I blurted out, remembering the surprise I had bought for her. "I have something for you." I continued. "Or for us."

Kat cocked her head to the side, then followed me into the bedroom, intrigued.

I fumbled through my suitcase, pushing everything to one side.

"Here it is." I proclaimed, holding up a small black box with hearts on it. I pulled an identical box out and placed them both on the bed beside me.

"What is it?" Kat's voice sounded pleased.

"A present." I told her, practically ripping one of the boxes open.

Holding up what looked like a small lace string in front of me, I dangled it in the air, a sly smile on my face.

"It's for you to wear." I mumbled, trying to untangle the lace.

"Underwear?" She now seemed confused. "You know I don't really wear underwear, right?"

Seeing the deep frown on her face, I knew that I better explain, and quickly. I continued untangling the lace, letting the fabric fall open.

"Kind of," I pressed. "now take off your panties." The words didn't help the situation.

"Really?" Kat seemed more annoyed now than curious.

"Yes, please." I begged her. "Just try it."

"Ok, honey." She submitted.

Kat pressed her fingers into her fleshy hips and pulled down the swimming suit. A thin strip of neatly trimmed black hair wrapped down between her thighs. She lifted her leg and stepped out of the swimming suit, standing before me.

"You are so sexy." I told her, kneeling before her and holding open the lace with my fingers.

"That's not much material you have there." She almost laughed the words out, as she stepped into the threaded lace.

I pulled the thin string up to her hips, wedging the strip on her backside into her ass, so it was almost unnoticeable.

"Just a minute." I insisted, pushing a finger into the front of her crotch until I felt the small plastic piece it concealed. "Just like this." I firmly pressed it into her clit.

"Oh god honey." Kat's eyes got wide. "What's this?"

I sat back on the edge of the bed, feeling good about myself.

"You're going to like this." I assured her, rummaging through the box, until I found the small, black, oblong piece of plastic that looked like a remote key for a car. It had a single burgundy button on it.

"And what does that do?" She raised an eyebrow.

I held the object toward her, pointing it at her, then pressed the button.

"And..." She questioned, a smirk on her face.

"Shit" I grunted, looking at it, then shaking it. I pressed the button again... nothing.

"Good thing I bought two." I said under my breath, turning it over and inspecting it.

"Honey, I really want to swim. And besides, they are kind of... well... Ugly. " She was now looking at me with pity.

"Wait." I protested, eyeing a tiny piece of clear plastic barely sticking out the back; I tugged on it until it slid out. A battery protector, I thought, with new found enthusiasm. Pointing the remote toward her again, I pressed firmly down on the burgundy button.

"Oh shit!" Kat jumped back, grabbing her crotch and breathing deeply. "Oh god!"

She spit the words out an open mouth, the towel on her shoulder falling to the floor, as the silent, deep vibrations buzzed her clit. I released the burgundy button almost immediately, dropping the piece of plastic to the floor, my face almost as shocked as hers.

"It works!" I blurted out.

"What the hell was that?" She gasp, still breathing heavy, but beginning to relax.

Her legs were pressed tightly together and nipples poking out of the thin satin of her bathing suit. "My god honey."

I couldn't tell if she was angry or excited. She composed herself, then bent over and picked up the towel, lying in a heap on the floor.

"And when do you intend to use that thing?" She asked, the smile reappearing on her puffy red lips.

"I don't know?" I lied. "I just thought you could wear it, and we would test it out." I fully intended for her to wear it the whole vacation.

"Did it feel good?" I asked.

"Well, I guess so." She responded, still a little unsure. "I mean, it did feel good, I'm just not sure I should let YOU control that thing." She placed one hand on her hip, and shook a finger at me.

"I'll be cautious with it." I reassured her. "Just give it a try."

"Just not while I'm swimming, right?" She started pulling down on the lace.

"No. I mean... Yes" I stood up in front of her tugging the lace panties back up and pressing the plastic piece back into place. Picking up the box, I read through the directions.

"It says here, that it's ok to use in the water...Waterproof!" I announced. "And if it doesn't work, or we ruin it, it's ok. I bought two." I held up the twin box, rotating it around.

"Colins." Kat said, shaking her head and putting her swimming suit back on. "If I get shocked, I'm not going to be happy."

She spun around, the back half of her suit showing off the lower part of her round, well padded ass.

"So Colins, how do you want to work this?" Kat was now looking away from me when she spoke.

I knew what she was talking about, we have had this conversation before and she, in turn, knew what I was thinking. There was a long pause before either of us said anything.

"I suppose... we will just go about this like before." I broke the silence. I could tell she was waiting for me to make the proposal.

"Maybe we act as if we are just friends on vacation together." I paused, then leaned into her, pointing at her. "Or better yet, we can act as if we don't even know each other, then you can flirt and I'll just watch." An energy was building inside me, urging me on.

"But nothing will go too far." She kept talking with her back turned to me. "Right?"

Now she was talking about the addition of our newest toy that she was currently wearing.

"Only as far as you want, Kat." I tried to sound convincing.

She turned her head around and smiled at me, her white teeth gleaming.

"Thank you Colins." She always said my name when she was serious. "So when we go out tonight, we'll act as though we don't know each other, or be just friends."

She always had a way of getting right to the point.

"And should I want to end it," She continued. "then it will end."

"Agreed." I responded, as she strutted out the bedroom door.

A triumphant glow beamed on my face. I picked up the remote and tucked it into my pocket, finishing the second cold beer. This would be a good vacation, I was sure of it. The burgundy button would make it so.

writer888
writer888
151 Followers