Buried truths

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, this." She opened the folder containing a spreadsheet with date and map reference fields printed and handwritten location and comments. "I loaded the trip data into my computer and checked out the locations he'd visited. I ignored business premises and public offices and concentrated on hotels and homes. She was an accountant in a company I knew. I accessed Steve's business diary to cross check the dates. They met in hotels. Why not at the company?"

"Could it have been innocent?" I was hoping so, as she had been, before she found irrefutable evidence.

"Alex, he drove past her work to get to the hotel. Then they started meeting at her house." Jenny slumped. "They fucked on Wednesday afternoons. I hired a car and staked her place out. She'd park on the drive and Steve would leave his car around the corner. Do you know she'd been to our house with her husband when we threw a cocktail party for people from the Chamber of Commerce?"

I took her hand. "I'm so sorry Jenny. Steve was a player when we were single. He never grew out of it."

She nodded. "I had the nagging feeling she'd been in our house since that party. I was friendly with one of the security guards who control the gates onto this estate. His mum came from my village back in Ireland. One day when he was in the main hut, I asked him to do me a favour and search the camera number plate logs for a registration number. He must have guessed what I was doing, but he didn't like Steve, so he was happy to help." She stiffened up.

"Don't tell me anymore Jenny. Don't upset yourself."

"She's been here three times when I was out, Alex. He's fucked her in our home three times. Bastard!" I held her while she sobbed gently. "I didn't think it could hurt anymore."

"Did you confront him, Jenny?"

"I confided in Mary. She offered to confront Steve if I wanted a reconciliation. When I said no, she helped me make plans to move out. I had a flat arranged temporarily. But the day before I was going to leave, Steve pre-empted me with an announcement of his own. He must have had a premonition. He said he had stomach cancer, and it was inoperable."

"Good God, Jenny."

"He finally had his upset stomach checked out like I had nagged him to do for ages. He'd been having tests and treatment for over a year. Steve kept them from me because he did not want me to worry. Now he'd reached the end of the line. He got his medical record out of his briefcase together with the medication he'd been hiding from me. It was all true."

I put my arms around her. "Steve didn't reach out to me. I wish he had. He'd be evasive on the phone when I called him. Always the one to end the conversation. I wish he'd said something. I could have helped both of you."

"Don't blame yourself Alex. Steve liked his secrets. I asked if he'd been keeping anything else from me. He knew I knew. Steve said he'd been stupid when he discovered there was no cure, but his affair was over now. He joked he'd be leaving me before I could leave him." She broke down exhausted at finally getting it out. There was no more for either of us to confess.

"That's enough Jenny, come here." We lay on the couch and cuddled. She sobbed quietly as I held her.

"You had to know, Alex. You had to know."

#

I woke disoriented, thinking I was on my own. I peered blurry eyed from the late hour and the drink. The hand shaking me had bright red nails. I looked up. It was Jenny, but as I had never imagined her in my wildest fantasies.

"Jenny's gone to bed. I'm her friend Gemma. All these revelations have been too much for her. She's sent me to keep you company. She hopes you won't be disappointed." Jenny smiled at my open-mouthed shock.

"Do you remember this outfit, Alex? Jenny said there have been too many tears. It is time for a restart."

Jenny/Gemma was wearing the outfit I'd seen her in at Steve's funeral six months before. Now she'd transformed it from widow's weeds. Her little black pill box hat, with a veil, covered Gemma's sexily made-up face. Heavy dark eye shadow and fire engine red lipstick did not suggest a widow in mourning. The black two-piece suit with the nipped-in waist emphasised her curves. Three open top buttons were an invitation to her nakedness below. I stood up, puzzled by Gemma's gain in height. She lifted her foot to show me. Sheer black seamed stockings ended in impossibly high black pumps. Their red soles testified they were genuine Louboutin's.

Gemma giggled at my reaction. "These shoes have never stood on anything rougher than a bedroom carpet."

"My god Gemma." I fell upon her, lifting her veil and kissing her lipsticked lips.

"You've imagined Jenny like this haven't you Alex? You love daytime Jenny, but you lust after night time Gemma."

I grabbed her hips, grinding my cock against her belly. "Why would a man stray if this is waiting for him at home?"

"Oh Alex. I want you to fuck me everywhere in this house. Help me take it back."

She held my neck while I lifted her. Gemma's legs crossed behind my back. My hands were under her skirt, feeling the globes of her arse and the tops of her stockings. The tiny G-string knickers presented no barrier to my searching fingers. Her bare pussy lips parted, slicking my fingers with juice. It swallowed two of them easily while my thumb circled her clit.

Gemma moaned, "Oh God Alex, I'm cumming! You are finger fucking me in my living room and I'm cumming." Gemma, arched her back and shook as an orgasm swept over her before slumping on my shoulder. She looked at our reflection in the large mirror over the mantlepiece. Her shoes dangled from her toes. "I look like such a whore Alex."

"Yes Gemma, my whore and nobody else's. Get used to that image because we'll be doing this many, many times."

"Take me to the kitchen Alex."

I stripped her suit off and lay Gemma on the kitchen table, feasting my eyes on her expensive red and black Christian Dior underwear.

"Steve bought these for Jenny one Christmas. They had an argument, so she never wore them for him." Gemma's coy look made my blood boil.

I flipped her tits out of the cups of her bra and devoured them. I'd imagined the sight so often. Her perky brown nipples came straight from my fantasies. Gemma pulled my shirt off and clawed at my back. We moaned. I winced as her nails broke my skin, but it didn't care. I moved beyond her reach and dispensed with her flimsy knickers. Her delicious pussy was inches from my lips. I breathed in her essence as her pink lips engorged, exposing the hood of her clitoris.

Gemma stared at my head between her thighs. "Is it worth waiting a lifetime for?"

I answered by thrusting my tongue into her and lashing her clit. Gemma's thighs snapped shut, trapping my head in a sensual mix of creamy thigh and lace stocking top. Her moans grew louder as I eased her thighs open. I looked at Gemma, in her little pill box hat, sexy underwear and high heels. I have never wanted a woman more. My fingers were in her again, searching for her g-spot. Her wet pussy made squishing sounds as a more violent orgasm built. Gemma, came with a huge squirt of juice.

"Oh God, Alex. I've lost all control. I've pissed on you."

I held my wet fingers to my nose and then her mouth. She sniffed and licked tentatively. "It's not piss Gemma. This is how you come for me. This is how it's going to be with us." She looked frightened and then smiled.

Gemma sat up and laughed at my trousers. They were wet from her gush and tenting from my aching cock. She squatted and pulled them down. My cock sprang from its release, its aching head coated in pre-cum. She grasped the base, pleased at how much protruded from her fist. Her fuckable red mouth closed around the head and she sucked me. I sighed in ecstasy and found my voice.

"You've imagined this haven't you Gemma? If one of us had dared to make the move during one of those Saturday morning breakfasts. You ending up squatting with my cock in your mouth. Not caring if Steve came in and caught me cumming in your face and hair."

The image was a powerful aphrodisiac for both of us. Gemma's other hand was flashing in and out of her pussy, splashing the tiles. She released my cock and looked at me wild-eyed. "You dirty, bastard Alex. Putting your filthy thoughts in my head."

"No Gemma, they are our filthy thoughts. Unspoken thoughts we've shared. Aren't they?"

She nodded, then stood up. "I want you to fuck me in his office. Where he fucked her."

I shrugged out of my trousers and held her arm as she negotiated the hallway tiles in those preposterous heels. Gemma sat in Steve's wheeled office chair and levered her thighs over the armrests, splaying her pussy. I squatted to get the angle right and pulled the armrests. The wheels squeaked as I drew her pussy onto my cock and pushed her away. We laughed childishly at our antics. Pilates and yoga had kept Gemma trim despite two kids, so we sighed at the tight fit. We watched as her lips went in and out, gripping my slicked cock. Then we sped up and lost coordination.

"I want you to come in me on his desk, Alex." Jenny was taking her revenge on Steve's ghost. I lifted her onto the leather blotter of the repro desk and pounded into Gemma. "Don't be gentle Alex. Take what you've always wanted. What I've always wanted to give you."

That did it for me. All the years of wanting her erupted from me as I coated the inside of her cunt with spurt after spurt. Gemma's legs shook as she took it all.

"Alex, there's so much cum. It's oozing out of me." We looked down at the dark wet stain on the blotter. "I won't make it to the loo. Lift me back onto the chair."

I did as she ordered and withdrew. We both knew what would happen. A minute later, a cocktail of my spunk and her cum dripped from her open lips onto the seat cushion. We watched it soak into the material.

Gemma looked up. "That was probably a childish thing to do." She didn't look sorry.

"That doesn't mean it wasn't sexy and disgusting and entirely appropriate. I'm taking you to bed now Gemma." She nodded then held my neck, and wrapped her legs around my waist. Her sticky cunt rubbed against my belly as I negotiated the stairs.

Their bedroom was in a corridor on the opposite side of the landing to where I usually stayed. I opened the door onto a small lobby with doors on either side.

"His and hers, with a shared bathroom in the middle," Gemma explained. We remodelled when Steve's snoring got too bad. "This is mine. He'll have fucked her in my bed to spite me."

Before her revelations, I would not have believed things had got so bad between a couple whose relationship I'd envied. Her room smelled of shampoo and perfume from her recent bathing while I slept on the sofa. I lay Jenny on her bed and she momentarily forgot her roleplay and removed her shoes. I took one and put it back on.

"Only a slut would wear shoes in bed." She thought for a moment. "Oh yes, of course." She put the other back on.

The night passed in a haze as we visited our fantasies. We reminded each other of events in our long past. Parties, holidays. Places where we'd looked at each other and wished it had happened. Now we made those fantasies real. Our memories drew the juices from our fatigued bodies as we made an alternative history of us. The sun was up before we fell into an exhausted sleep.

#

A tickle on my cheek woke me. As I came too, I recognised the petals of a flower.

"There is builders tea in the pot Alex. You look like you need some strength." Jenny had returned, wearing the kimono dressing gown that had caused so many fantasies. She'd been in the shower and had scrubbed squeaky clean.

"Thank you. It's a pity Gemma left. I was hoping to say goodbye." My leery grin told her exactly how I'd do it.

"I sent that slut home. She looked a mess. Smudged lipstick and eyeshadow. Torn stockings covered in God knows what." She looked down. "I can't believe you've got a hard on. That was supposed to put you off. You are such a dog."

"Perhaps daytime Jenny could help me in my hour of need. I would love to make love to daytime Jenny." I pulled the bow securing her kimono, it fell open. She was naked underneath, as I imagined all those times.

"Is daytime Jenny enough for you Alex?"

"She always has been. Anything else is a bonus. I'm a lucky man." I coaxed her onto the bed and kissed her. She pulled away.

"Alex Walters, you smell and taste of pussy. Stop smiling, that's a bad thing. Take a shower. I'll find you something to wear. Breakfast in fifteen minutes."

We ate in comfortable silence. Jenny reading the fashion section of the Sunday paper. Me with the sports. I put the homes and gardens section on the spare place setting, next to the cup of coffee. Steve's ghost would be in our lives for a long time.

"You look like a gangster rapper in that old track suit of Steve's. I forget how much weigh he'd put on in the past few years. We'll have to get your case from the hotel so you can change. We've got a social engagement this afternoon."

"We have?"

"Yes. Mary's having a barbecue. Don't look like that, you're the guest of honour, not a sacrifice. She phoned me this morning to see if you measured up."

"Do you talk about everything?

"Almost. I said you passed all the tests, and I am very happy. I said nothing about Gemma, so don't you let anything slip. Gemma was a spur-of-the-moment idea. What was it you said about the sex men don't get at home? I don't want that happening again. She might pop in occasionally."

"She'll always get a warm welcome from me. What time are we expected?" We had three hours. "Come to bed with me Jenny."

"I'll have to change the sheet first. My heels tore it. Plus, it looks like a CSI training exercise."

I grinned. "We could go next door." I stood up and took her hand.

Jenny smiled and led the way. We left the sports section for Steve to read.

-0-

12