All Comments on 'Burned By A Former Flame'

by MrFidelio

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, that was supremely fucked up. Not least of which was that totally untagged and useless to the story moment of bestiality with her and the dog. A cheating asshole, and one of the most pathetic skanks ever to appear as a character on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Happily married? Why is he looking? As for temptations, we all have them, it's what we do with them that matters. Do we reject, or yield? The strong and truly happily married reject and walk away. That's what being married is about, a commitment to one person. My wife and I have been together 58 years and never cheated.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

That was a bit strange....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ummm… One Hundred Years of Solitude? Or did Gabriel García Márquez write a sequel we’ve never heard of???

RTR10RTR10about 1 year ago

The ending would have been better had he pulled out at the last second. The way the story built, whether you intended it this way or not, the character of Maya was written a bit TOO manipulative. By the end, I wanted her to get her comeuppance, I wanted her humiliated. The way she toyed with him, the way she showed up with an agenda, the way she disrespected him & his wife, the smugness & bitterness of her thoughts & actions, all made for a thoroughly unlikable character. I wish the ending had been different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome. More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Her using his wedding ring as her personal sex toy was hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He was weak and stupid and she was a cold hearted bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hate her smugness. At the end of the day, you’r3 just a side bitch.

qwikguyqwikguyabout 1 year ago

This was a very hot story. Great job! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent! I loved the wedding ring desecration.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Absolutely brilliant. So sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Absolutely awesome. A marvelous homewrecker. She casts his wife from his mind, uses the ring to undo his wedding vows and claim him as hers.

She gets his seed, keeps it in her with her thong. Hopefully she will have forced her to impregnate her, dooming his marriage. Ruining his wife. Hopefully she’ll come home and find the cum stained bedding and smell Maya’s scent.

Hope you have more ideas for this type of story. Keep writing

Saratoga11Saratoga119 months ago

This story is perfect. The whole idea that makes a story like this hot is that she does get him in the end. That's why it's erotica and not real life. Trust your instincts and ignore naysayers

Nalla_fmnabNalla_fmnab9 months ago

Wow. That was a super hot homewrecker story like from Netoru or TheTalkMan. Looking forward to more from you

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So the ups sit of this durge is what, exactly?

EyelanderEyelander6 months ago

Love these types of stories, and this one was amazing, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Your stories are great, keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous