All Comments on 'Burned Ch. 17'

by SunChris

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Ilove2readwithuIlove2readwithuover 2 years ago

Trying not to take it personally that you took a sharp right turn at where the mom got involved. I respect it’s your story but I was invested in the original story and hung in there hoped it would turn back on track. It just kept going the wrong way. Wish you the best in writing your future pieces.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was one thing to start involving Jean, but you REALLY went off of the reservation by adding BSDM and gay sex to the mix. It's as if you were trying to see how many different kinks you could squeeze into the plot. I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only person that was seriously thinking, "WTF" as you kept piling on. I hate having to give 1 star, but you earned it here.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 2 years ago

Agree with both previous comments and can only say I added my thoughts of this on the last chapter. Your a good writer, bu this just took a wrong turn and got lost not even the latest GPS could find its way back now.

StrictDaddyUKStrictDaddyUKover 1 year ago

I only just found this series, and had to read it all in one go. I have nothing negative to say at all, if I wanted realism, I'd go and read something completely different.

The way the characters develop and the different PoVs really help the story here.

5 stars, and a hope of more chapters to follow.

SunChrisSunChrisover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey, you totally get it. Thank you for leaving your thoughts. I may continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, you went brain dead at chapter 7 and left us all in the ditch, most of the rest of the story was not received well. Its your story I get it, buit after ch 7 it was no longer appealing to this reader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous