Burning Issue Ch. 03 - Betty

Story Info
Elizabeth's agent Betty comes to stay.
11.9k words
4.75
5.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,368 Followers

This is the third part of my opus about Gary Welch and the loves in his life

* * * * *

Waking up next to Jenny for the first time was a pleasant experience, her mouth sweet and fresh when I kissed her good morning. She smiled, a warm, loving smile.

"Morning, lover." She laughed. "First time I ever slept with somebody, I never realised you'd be so hot!

"Yeah, I'm hot for you baby," I said, in a mock growl.

"Ooh, let me check," she said with a giggle, reaching down in the bed to find my cock. "Oh, dear, I think somebody needs some stimulation." Next thing I knew she'd disappeared under the bedclothes and moments later I felt soft lips close over my cock. I defy any heterosexual male not to respond when his lover's lips are working to stimulate his erection and it wasn't long before JT was hard and ready for action, and Jenny's smiling face was next to me again.

"There, big boy, you're ready for action. How do you want me this morning?"

"What do you want? Ladies choice."

She pondered for a moment. "I think this first time in your bed, I'd like it plain, straightforward missionary, so I can watch your face when you come in my pussy." She grinned. "Plenty of time to experiment later, I'm here for a week."

"True, you are. And you're right, it's the first time we've made love in my bed."

Our previous lovemaking had been in my mother's bed, with her encouragement, but after I'd made love to Mum the previous evening, with Jenny's active participation, Mum had sent us to my bed.

"Go, the two of you, go to Gary's bed. You're still learning about each other, you need private time, and remember, Betty is due around midday tomorrow and I'll have to behave myself while she's here. Probably."

Betty Anderson is Mum's agent, and was visiting us to discuss some aspect of Mum's work. My mother is a successful novelist with seven romantic detective stories to her credit, all of which sold well. Mum had submitted her very first effort to Betty, but the book had been rejected. Betty, though, had recognised Mum's talent, suggested some changes, and encouraged her to continue, and her second submission had made it into print and sold very well. Mum and Betty spoke often on the phone but Betty liked to get away from London from time to time and enjoyed her visits to our home in rural Northumberland. Her flight was due in at Newcastle airport mid-morning and she planned to rent a car and get to us as soon as she could.

But for now, my concentration was on Jenny and I leaned across to kiss her, a long kiss, a warm kiss, a kiss of promise, of love. Breaking it, I smiled down at her.

"Ready, love?"

"Absolutely! Get your prick into my pussy and give me some loving!"

No sooner the word than the deed and as I eased myself over her, Jenny spread her legs and took me in her hand, guiding my heated hardness into the snug warmth and wetness of her pussy. It only took a couple of wriggles before I was sunk deeply into her, my balls against her neat buns. She sighed happily.

"I know we've only done this a few times, but I love having your cock in me."

"I love having it there, sweetheart, very much, but for now, hush, and let us see if we can make each other come!"

"Yes!"

I began to thrust into her, slow, easy, taking my time at first but as the sensation began to build in me I moved faster, trying to use my full length to maximise Jenny's pleasure. I think I succeeded, because I managed to bring her to climax a few seconds before my own orgasm hit me and all was sensation for us as we rode the storm together. Gradually we calmed, cooled, our breathing eased. I bent to kiss Jenny, a long, sweet kiss of promise, each of us to the other. I smiled down at her.

"Guess I'd better pull out before I fall out."

She pouted. "I suppose so," she said, mock grumpy, then grinned, a flash that lit her face. "I want him back soon, though."

"So do I, sweetheart," I said, easing my shrinking cock from her pussy, moving to lay back beside her, taking her hand in mine. "Shower?"

"Yes, please. It's nice having someone to wash my back." She laughed. "And my front!"

"Come on, then," I said, swinging the bedclothes back and putting my feet to the floor, "Our shower awaits."

It was a fun time, sharing wet kisses, washing each other, but we were conscious that time was passing and didn't linger.

"I guess if Betty's coming we'd better dress," I said. Jenny made a face but nodded.

"I suppose so, but I prefer being naked."

"And I love to see you that way. But yes, for now, we dress."

Boxers, shorts and a t-shirt for me, and my cotton gloves, of course, panties, shorts and a t-shirt for Jenny. No bra. Dressed, we made the bed, then, hand in hand, set off downstairs for breakfast.

Mum was already there, like us in shorts and a t-shirt, but she was wearing her bra. She waved a half-eaten slice of toast in greeting, chewed, swallowed.

"Morning, my darlings. A good night?"

"Absolutely," said Jenny. She gave a mock leer. "And an even better morning."

Mum laughed. "I take it my son performed to your satisfaction, then?"

"He most certainly did."

"What do you want for breakfast, the two of you?"

"Just cereal and toast, please, Mum," I said, and Jenny nodded agreement. We were soon tucking in and, finished her own, Mum poured us cups of tea. We chatted idly as we breakfasted, nothing of importance, just morning gossip.

"Any plans for the day, you two?" said Mum, and Jenny and I looked at each other. Mum laughed. "Apart from that! I'll probably be busy with Betty, so you'll have to entertain yourselves."

"I'm sure we'll think of something," I said, winking at Jenny, who grinned. "We can always have a swim." I paused, then asked. "Do you think Betty will skinny-dip?"

"She might, she certainly doesn't have to be embarrassed about showing herself, not with her figure." Yes, Betty Anderson is a good-looking woman, slender, tall, a runner, with four marathons to her credit and a decent placing in every one she's run. Mum smiled. "Have to admit, I'd like to see her naked."

"Do you think she might be interested in some girl-on-girl action?" Jenny asked, a thoughtful look on her face.

"No idea," said Mum, "it's been four years since her divorce."

"What if she wanted some cock?" Jenny grinned. "Could stud here satisfy all three of us?"

I laughed. "I'd do my best, but it will probably never happen. I'd need the permission of you both in advance, though."

Mum laughed. "Hedging your bets, son? Okay, should the chance arise to fuck Betty, you have my permission in advance."

"And mine," said Jenny, with a grin for me. "But if Gary is fucking Betty, what do we do?" She looked across at Mum. "Girl-on-girl?"

"If the situation occurs, I'm willing," said Mum. She smiled at Jenny. "I already know you have a tasty pussy from when I warmed you up for Gary."

"So you do. Well, as you said, if it happens let it happen," said Jenny. "But what are we going to do until Betty gets here. If we keep speculating on what might happen I'll need to change my knickers."

Mum glanced at her watch. "It's just coming up to ten, so Betty won't be here for another couple of hours. What about lunch? We have ham and cheese, and salad stuff, in the fridge, so shall I make some sandwiches?"

"Sounds like a good idea," said Jenny, "come on, I'll give you a hand."

"And I'll go and check my email," I said.

Which didn't take long. A couple from friends at university, four or five junk, nothing of consequence. I switched the computer off again and went back to join the others, just as the phone rang. Mum was nearest and picked up the receiver.

"Hello? ... Betty! Hi! ... Rose and Crown for lunch? Hold on and I'll ask the others... Oh, Gary's girlfriend, Jenny, is staying with us for a few days ... no, the guest room is ready for you, Jenny is sleeping with Gary ... hold on, I'll ask them." Mum turned to us. "Betty is inviting us to meet her at the Rose and Crown for lunch. What do you think?"

"Sounds good to me, Mum, and we can have the sandwiches later so they won't be wasted. I say yes. Jenny?"

"Sounds good to me."

Mum returned her attention to the phone. "Betty? We all vote yes, so what time? ... Twelve thirty? See you then. Bye for now." She returned the phone to its charging cradle. I'd been thinking and I spoke up.

"Mum? Your leased car? Is it you only for driving it?"

"Yes, it is."

"In that case, how about the three of us go in the beast, then you can travel back with Betty and put her in the picture about our 'skinny-dip and stay naked' regime."

"Good thinking, son, we'll do that. If we leave here at eleven-forty-five we should be at the Rose and Crown in plenty of time."

And that's what we did, arriving at almost the same time as a Vauxhall of the same model as Betty's previous rental was pulling in and moments later Mum and Betty were exchanging hugs. Betty had worn her office clothes on previous visits but today was in jeans and a sweater, with a light jacket. Inside the pub we easily found a table for four and sat ourselves down. Betty turned to Jenny.

"You must be Jenny? I'm very sorry I've taken over your room."

Jenny grinned. "I'm not, I'm very happy with the one I ended up in!"

Betty laughed. "Way to go, girl! Okay, people, some attention to the menu is indicated, I think."

Our choices this time were beef stew, gammon steak or pork cooked in white wine. Mum and Betty both opted for the pork, Jenny the beef stew and I had the gammon steak. We only had a short wait and before long were tucking in to the delicious food. Dessert was a choice between apple pie and rhubarb crumble, both with a choice of ice cream or custard, or ice cream sundae. Betty and Jenny opted for crumble with custard, Mum apple pie with custard and I had apple pie with ice cream, and we all had coffee.

An hour later we'd finished eating, Betty had paid the bill and we went back out to the vehicles. Jenny got into my Land Rover with me, and Mum climbed into the passenger seat of Betty's car. We'd agreed that Betty would follow me, as I knew the short cuts and half an hour later the two vehicles were parked outside our home.

Betty opened the boot of her car and took out her briefcase-cum laptop bag, familiar from previous visits, and a holdall, which I took from her.

"I'll put this in your bedroom for you, saves you one trip upstairs."

"Thanks, Gary."

The work of moments and when I came back downstairs the three women were in the sitting room, Betty in an armchair, Mum and Jenny on the couch. There was space beside Jenny for me so I sat myself down.

"Let me see if I have this right," said Betty. "You're telling me you skinny-dip together and then just don't bother dressing again. Is that right?"

"That's it," said Mum. "It started when I first brought Gary home from hospital. He said he wanted a shower, but he had the dressings on his hands, and they needed to be kept dry. We realised that if we taped freezer bags over the dressings that would work, but he still couldn't wash himself, so I would have to go in the shower with him. At first I thought I'd wear my bikini, but I would have been washing and drying it every day, so it was easier just to go naked. Then when Gary had the dressings removed and could wash himself again we were so used to being naked together we just carried on, and Jenny just joined in when she came to stay."

"Gary and I had skinny-dipped together before the crash, so I wasn't worried about him seeing me naked, as he already had," said Jenny.

"So if I want a swim, you're asking me to go naked as well?" said Betty.

"Not necessarily," said Mum, "you can wear your swimsuit, but anybody else in the pool with you will be naked."

Betty laughed. "Okay folks, I'll go naked too. There's a little Greek island where I have a cottage, and it has a nude beach, so I'm used to being naked in company, but what do you do if anybody calls?"

"Visitors usually arrive by car, and we have a radar announcer installed at the end of the access road, so we get warning. Anyway, what's a naked person or two these days?"

"I think I need to digest that dinner for another half-hour or so before I swim, but if you like we can all get naked now and relax together before we hit the pool," said Betty, grinning at us.

"Works for me," said Mum, and Jenny and I murmured agreement. "Okay folks, let's all go and get naked."

Ten minutes later, we were all back in the sitting-room, all of us naked. There was a spot of colour in Betty's cheeks but she seemed relaxed and comfortable with herself. Unlike Mum and Jenny, Betty wasn't shaved but her pubic bush, the same dark blonde as the hair on her head, was neatly trimmed to her bikini line.

As I said, Betty was a runner, and she was slim, wiry almost, with smallish but shapely breasts, a slim waist and long legs. I knew she was in her forties but she could have passed for ten or fifteen years younger.

She didn't try to hide her curiosity about the rest of us and had openly examined each of us in turn. She nodded.

"I have to say, you three are at least as good-looking naked as anybody I've seen on my Greek beach."

"Thank you," said Jenny, "it's nice to have the opinion of someone I don't see on a frequent basis. With Gary and Elizabeth, we're all used to each other now." She gestured. "You, however, are new to us all in this situation and I tell you straight, if I look as good as you when I' m your age I will be one very happy bunny."

"Thank you, sweetheart," said Betty with a laugh. She sobered. "You, though, have Gary's attention to your needs, while I have been in a sexual desert since before my divorce, and that's four years."

"Well, if you want, you can borrow Gary, just as long as you let me have him back for tonight," said Jenny brightly. The silence after Jenny's comment was deafening. Eventually, Betty spoke, her voice barely above a whisper.

"What did you say?"

Jenny stood, then moved to kneel in front of Betty, reaching out to take her hand, looking straight at her.

"I said, you're welcome to borrow Gary, as long as you let me have him back for tonight." She smiled. "He's good."

There was another long silence and I carefully avoided looking at Betty until she spoke again, her voice not quite steady.

"And what does Gary say?"

I looked at her and smiled. "Gary is more than willing, since Jenny has already said I can."

"Please," said Betty, her voice not quite a whisper, "please take me to bed and make love to me."

"My pleasure," I said, moving over to stand in front of her, holding out my hand. "Here, now, or in private? Your choice. I don't mind the others watching."

Betty laughed, and I think there was a slight note of hysteria in it. "I don't think I'm ready for an audience yet, so in private, please. And quickly, before I lose my nerve."

"Come on, then," I said, taking her hand, "we'll use your room."

In the guest room, Betty released my hand and turned to me. She smiled, a little nervously.

"I think I'm slightly amazed I agreed you should fuck me, you know. Like I said, it's been over four years for me, since before my divorce, and I've never been to bed with anyone as young as you." She laughed, short, a little nervous. "At least, not since I was your age."

"It's never too late to learn new tricks," I said, with a grin, "or to remind oneself of the pleasure." I reached out and took her hand, drawing her towards me. "And I think I should kiss you first, so that we can get to know each other."

"That sounds like an excellent idea," said Betty, raising her mouth to mine. The kiss was gentle at first, as we learned each other's taste, then Betty uttered a soft moan, her lips parted and soon our tongues were duelling as the kiss deepened. Betty's arms were around my neck, mine at her back, pulling her gently into the kiss, and I let my right hand slip down and moved it to cup her left breast, soft in my hand, the nipple like a pebble against my palm. Another soft moan from Betty and she let one hand slip from my neck moving it down to feel for my cock as it hardened against her. She squeezed gently, then broke the kiss with a soft laugh.

"It's been a long time since I felt a cock getting hard against me," she said, her voice soft, warm. "Or since I've been kissed so well."

"Thank you," I said, "but before we go any further there's something I have to ask you."

"So, ask."

"Protection? Do I need a condom, because if I do I'll have to fetch one from my bedroom?"

"No, sweetheart, you won't need a condom, but you'll have to let me use the bathroom. Quite why I carry it I don't know, but I have my diaphragm in my handbag. I suppose I hoped that one day I'd need it again and what do you know? Today, I do! So, kiss me again, then excuse me for a minute or two."

Another warm kiss, not quite passionate, more than friendly, then Betty broke away gently, grabbed her handbag from the dresser where she'd left it and disappeared into the bathroom. Two or three minutes later she came back out, deposited her handbag on the dresser and came over to me. She grinned.

"Okay, sweetheart, let's fuck!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

She moved away and lay herself on the bed, moving across to leave room for me, propped up on her right elbow. She beckoned with her left hand..

"Okay, stud, bring the big fella over here, so's we can get him nice and hard, and then I want him here," she said, stroking her cleft, then licking her finger.

I moved across to the bed and lay myself down beside her, propped up on my left elbow. I leaned across to kiss her, seeing the smile come into her eyes and then her lips were warm against mine in a long, sweet kiss. She broke the kiss gently and reached for my right hand, lifting it to her breast, the nipple hot and hard against my palm, her own hand reaching for my hardness, ready now for penetrating her depths. I squeezed her breast gently, then let my hand move down over her belly towards the fork of her legs, and she eased her thighs apart to give my fingers access.

She was wet, ready, hot and inviting, her sex-ready heat an invitation. I looked into her eyes.

"Ready?"

"And willing. Fuck me, Gary, put your lovely cock into my cunt, your prick into my pussy, your penis into my vagina, whichever phrase is apt, but fuck me, fuck me now."

And we started that ages old ballet of sex, that 'if I move this leg and you move that leg' dance, until her legs were spread and I was kneeling between them. I could smell her readiness, the tantalising aroma only serving to make me harder.

"Okay, sweetheart, enjoy this, because I sure as fuck am," I said as I eased the tip of my cock into the warmth and wetness of a willing pussy that wanted me there. She was wet, ready, and I only needed to pull back once before I was able to sink to my balls in her depths.

"Fuck! That feels good!" she hissed as she felt me inside her. "Fuck me, Gary, fuck me good!"

And they were the only words either of us spoke for some time as I concentrated on trying to make her feel good as JT explored her depths. She was wet, getting wetter, and my prick moved easily, audibly, in her free-flowing juices. Little gasps and wordless murmurs came from her mouth as I thrust and they were sounds of pleasure, not protest.

I could feel myself getting closer and closer to climax and I knew she needed to know.

"Getting close, sweetheart, very close."

"Me too," she gasped, then, "let me slide my hand between us."

I eased up, never ceasing my thrusting, and she slid her flattened hand between us, her fingers reaching for her clitoris, adding her own stimulation to the sensations we were feeling. It couldn't last, it didn't, and she uttered a strangled scream then she was shaking beneath me in her release, her pussy pulsing, trying to drain my balls, the fingers of her free hand tight on my shoulder. There was no way my body could resist the siren song of a climaxing woman and then my hips were driving my cock into her and all was sensation as my jizz blasted into her depths.

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,368 Followers