Burning Issue Ch. 03 - Betty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We could go back in the pool, but I don't really want to, we could play Scrabble or something, or we could just get dressed and go for a walk."

"I think the walk appeals most, so let's get dressed."

We were out for a couple of hours, just strolling, watching the spring lambs gambolling, talking about everything and nothing, relaxed, no stress, and we were both smiling when we went back into the house after our walk. Mum was in the hallway when we went in, on her way to the kitchen, I think, still naked, and smiled to see us.

"We wondered where you two had gone. Just after some fresh air, eh?"

"Exactly," said Jenny, "just recharging our batteries."

"Well, Betty and I have finished our business time and we're ready to play, if you two would care to join us? Living room in five minutes, okay?"

"See you there." I took Jenny's hand and we trotted upstairs to my room, quickly shedding our clothes. Jenny grinned and reached out to give JT a quick squeeze.

"Who's he going to fuck next, I wonder?" she said, with her impish grin.

"You, I hope, but I think it might be Mum's turn, if you girls are sharing me fairly."

"You're probably right, but I have you all night, don't I?"

"That, you do, lover, that you do, and JT and I, we like it that way."

"JT, that's John Thomas from Lady Chatterley's Lover isn't it?"

"That's right."

"What was her Ladyship's puss called? Remind me."

"Lady Jane."

"That's it. Well, Lady Jane welcomes John Thomas's attention, any time we can manage."

"Thanks for that, love, now let's go see Mum and Betty."

"Yes, let's."

In the sitting room Mum was on the couch, Betty in an armchair. They both smiled to see us.

"Enjoy your walk?" said Betty.

"Yeah, it was nice to get some fresh air," I said, and Jenny nodded agreement as we took our seats on the couch beside Mum, who leaned across to give me a quick kiss.

"Are we all ready to enjoy ourselves again?" she asked, smiling at the affirmative responses. "Who's with who?"

"It must be your turn with Gary, surely?" said Betty, with Jenny's prompt agreement.

"Okay," said Mum, but what about you two?"

"We'll think of something while we're watching you two," said Jenny. "Roll on dildo delivery, they give us more options."

"Tomorrow, with luck," said Mum, then turned to me. "Any thoughts, sweetheart?"

"Ladies choice," I said, and Mum grinned.

"In that case, I think I'll ride you," she said, "any preferences on where?"

"Why don't I just slide my ass to the edge of the couch, then you can kneel astride me without hurting your knees."

"Sounds like a plan, lover, but let me get him all nice and hard first," she said, bending over to take my half-hard erection into her mouth. It only took a few moments, given the situation, before JT was hard, ready, and Mum sat back with a contented smile on her face.

"Ready, stud?"

"Always, Mum."

"Okay, baby, prepare to be boarded," she murmured as I slid down so that my ass was on the edge of the couch, and Mum moved to bestride me, adjusting her position so that her wet and ready pussy was poised above my hardness, then lowering herself slowly, steadily, onto my hardness, a soft gasp-cum-moan coming from her as she bottomed.

"Oh, that feels good!," she said, her voice tight.

"Looks pretty good from here, too," said Betty, with a laugh.

"Yeah," said Jenny.

Mum began to move, rocking herself on her knees, her pussy moving ever more freely on my erection as her juices flowed. I lifted my hands to cup her lovely breasts, my thumbs rubbing over her nipples, her very hard nipples, and she blew me a kiss.

Beside me I felt movement and looked to my left at Betty as she adopted a similar position to me, on her back, her ass at the edge of the couch cushion, and Jenny moved to kneel between Betty's legs, leaning forward as Betty spread her legs, Jenny's tongue coming out to lap at Betty's now shaved pussy.

"Oh, yes!" said Betty on a sigh. "Eat me, Jenny."

Mum was still riding my cock, moving smoothly and easily, her juices easing the way, and I could feel my climax beginning to build. I looked up at Mum and she grinned.

"I know this is wrong, but I'm loving it, baby, you have a beautiful cock."

I laughed. "Never thought about what it looks like, only how good it feels to have it in a warm, wet pussy that wants it there."

"Oh, I want it, baby, I want it exactly where it is at the moment, in my pussy, making me feel good." She blew me a kiss, then leaned forwards and captured my lips with her own, never ceasing her steady rise and fall. The kiss wasn't long, but it was good. Very good. How could it be anything else with my own mother kissing me as my lover.

"Getting close, baby?" she murmured, "because it won't be long for me now."

"Yeah, Mum, pretty close now," I said, then felt her pussy pulse, then clamp down on me as her climax hit her, triggering my own scant seconds later and the two of us were lost in the magic, mysterious maelstrom that is orgasmic climax, the two of us shaking in our release, while my hips drove my cock up into her while her pussy did its best to drain me.

Beside us there was a gasp and I looked across to see Betty in the throes of her own climax as Jenny's busy tongue took her over the top, and Jenny sat back on her heels, her lips and lower face bright with Betty's juices. She looked across at me and grinned, happy, nipples erect on her lovely breasts.

I looked up at Mum and she gave me a happy smile, then leaned forwards and we kissed, a long,warm kiss of love and affection.

"Thank you, darling," she said, "for making me feel so good."

"You are very welcome. Don't forget, that pleasure is a two-way street."

Beside us, Betty laughed. "Three-way on this couch, thanks to Jenny."

"And a learning experience for me," said Jenny. "The last few days have certainly been educational for me. I now know how good it feels to have a prick in my pussy, how good a woman's mouth on my pussy can feel, and now, thanks to Betty, I know what another woman tastes like." She laughed. "I still need to give Gary a blow-job, see what he tastes like."

"And that's for another time," I said, laughing, and blowing her a kiss. "Who's for a swim?"

We played for half an hour or so, pausing every so often to kiss or caress whoever was nearest, but eventually we left the pool and separated for showers, me and Jenny in mine, Mum and Betty in Mum's. Dried, we re-assembled in the living room, me, Jenny and Mum on the couch, Betty in an armchair.

"I think it's time we had some lunch," said Mum, "but what does everyone want?"

"Sandwiches are always a good option for lunch," said Betty, "and shouldn't take long to make with four of us."

"True," said Mum. "There's ham and cheese in the fridge, and some cherry tomatoes, so tallyho, gang!"

We all enjoyed the sandwich making, the consuming of said sandwiches, and just generally, each other's company, talking about everything and nothing, well, everything but sex and since none of us had bothered to dress, it wouldn't have been surprising for that to have come up, but it didn't. Finished our lunch, the few dishes washed and cleared away, we all went back into the sitting room.

"So," said Mum, "what next? I think Gary probably needs a rest..."

"He does!" I said, and the others laughed.

"...but it doesn't have to be something sexual. We could play cards, or dominoes, or a board game. We can dress and go for a walk, or a drive. Any thoughts?"

"How about Scrabble?" said, Jenny, "with a ten-point bonus for any word that relates to sex," she added, laughing.

"Why not?" said Mum, with a grin.

"I'm game," said Betty.

"I'll get the board and the tiles," I said, turning towards the sideboard where we keep games stuff.

"We'll use the dining table," said Mum.

We managed four fun games. Betty won two, Mum one, and me one.

"Remember, folks, words are my business," said Betty, with a grin for us.

"What are we having for our evening meal?" said Mum, looking around at us.

"How about Chinese takeaway?" said Betty, "I'll pay since you're not charging me anything and I'm saving on hotel costs."

"Works for me," I said, and the others murmured agreement. "We'll have to collect it since they don't deliver out here in the boondocks, but it's only a ten minute drive. We can phone the order in and it will probably be ready to collect when I get there."

"I'll come with you," said Jenny, "but I guess we dress first."

"Let me know what you'd like and I'll phone the order in while you're dressing," said Mum.

"Prawn and cashew nuts for me," I said.

"Lemon chicken," said Jenny.

"Come on, sweetheart, let's go put some clothes on," I said, holding my hand out to Jenny. She took it and we trotted upstairs. I enjoy watching Jenny dress, or better, undress, and I made sure I was watching as she wriggled into her skimpy panties and pulled on a t-shirt and shorts, sneakers on her bare feet. She was paying similar attention to me as I donned a similar outfit and Mum was just closing down her phone when we got downstairs.

"Estimate was thirty minutes,"she said, "so you won't need to hurry." She gestured. "I'll warm some plates ready for when you get back. I've ordered in your name."

"Okay, Mum." I turned to Jenny. "Ready, sweetheart?"

"Sure am," she replied, "so let's go!"

I managed to find a parking spot only twenty-five yards from the Jade Garden and we sat in the Land-Rover for ten minutes or so, then went in. We were the only customers at that moment and Alice Lee, the proprietor's daughter, gave us a happy smile. We'd been in high school together, even dated a couple of times.

"Hi, Gary, hi, Jenny. Your order is almost ready, just be a minute or two."

"Thanks, Alice. How's life?"

She grinned. "Life is good." She held up her left hand so that we could see her ring. "Cho and I got engaged."

"Congratulations," I said, just as someone out of sight in the kitchen placed several packages in the collection window between kitchen and serving area.

"Thank you," she said, and busied herself putting the packages in a bag. "And here's your order. Enjoy," she added, then turned to another couple who had just come in.

It was only about ten minutes or so later that I was driving up the approach to the house, and when Jenny and I went into the dining room plates and cutlery were already set out, the radar announcer at the gate having announced our return. There was a bustle for a few moments while we sorted out the packages but the four of us were soon settling to our meal, Mum and Betty still naked, Jenny and I dressed. Conversation was desultory as we all enjoyed our selections, but it wasn't long before there were only crumbs and empty containers.

"I enjoyed that," said Betty, "it's been a while since I had Chinese."

"It is for us, too," said Mum, "before the crash."

"So," said Betty, "plans for the evening?"

"Just chill for a while," I said, "then Jenny and I will toddle off upstairs." I grinned. "I think Jenny has plans for us."

"Too true," said Jenny. "Remember, I promised you a blow job."

"So you did. I can hardly wait."

"Well, let's go now?"

"Okay, let's. Mum, Betty, we'll see you in the morning."

"Have fun, the two of you. Don't exhaust him, Jenny, Betty and I might need him tomorrow."

Jenny laughed. "We might not need him at all. Aren't the dildos due tomorrow?"

"They are indeed. If Willie Judd does his usual round, they should arrive between ten and eleven tomorrow. Gary can rest while we three girls play with our new toys." Mum laughed. "Or more likely, wander around with his camera."

"Tempting," I said, with a grin. "See you two in the morning, Jenny and I are off to explore the joys of oral sex."

"A lot, if you do it right," said Mum. "Now, go!"

And we went.

In my bedroom, Jenny and I drew each other closer and kissed, a warm, loving kiss. Eventually, Jenny broke it and leaned back in the circle of my arms, smiling up at me.

"So, how do we do this?" she asked, "I've never blown anybody before. Heck, everything sexual I've ever done has been with you, or Elizabeth and Betty, and only the last couple of days with those two." She laughed. "Not counting masturbation."

"I'll lie back on the bed, you kneel between my legs and we'll get JT completely hard first, then sort of fuck yourself in the mouth, with a little bit of suction, and some tongue play, okay?"

"I think I can manage that," she said. "Okay, big boy, assume the position."

"Yes, ma'am!"

I lay back, my legs spread, JT firmly erect. Jenny blew me a kiss and then bent forward and her long hair fell forward, obscuring her face, but I felt her lips touch a kiss to the end of my shaft, then her mouth opened and JT was enveloped in warmth and wetness. She took me in as far as she could, until the gag reflex caused her to pull back a little, then she began to bob her head back and forth, almost letting me slip from her mouth -- almost -- then coming forward again, filling her mouth, her tongue playing over the head of my cock as she moved. For an avowed beginner, my lovely Jenny was turning into an ace cock-sucker!

"That feels great, sweetheart," I murmured, "just keep doing what you're doing and you're going to make me come."

Her hand moved from where it rested beside my thigh and gave my fingers a quick squeeze in acknowledgement, but the steady movement of her head never faltered. I don't know if I was just ready, or whether it was the novelty of the situation, but I could feel the fain stirrings of a climax building and I relaxed into the moment, enjoying the fact that my lovely Jenny was giving me a blow-job. I knew, when it was over, I was going to return the favour and get her off with my mouth, and I was looking forward to tasting her. As Mum had said, 'Jenny has a tasty pussy'.

I lay back, just enjoying the moment. Jenny was moving a little faster now that she was more comfortable with what she was doing, and I could feel my climax building.

"Getting close, sweetheart," I said, not quite steadily, "finish me off with your fingers if you want." Somehow, without missing a beat, Jenny managed to shake her head 'no', and carried on. That did it, and I could feel my climax building, building. "Gonna come, sweetheart, gonna come ... now!"

But by then she knew as my jizz had blasted into her mouth, and I could feel her swallowing frantically to keep from spilling my seed, but I was slowing now, the peak over, and just a few pulses were left. At last, only thing I could do was twitch and Jenny sat back and smiled at me.

"Well, that was different." She frowned. "Needs seasoning, I think," she said solemnly, "but I'll be happy to do that again sometime. If you want me to, that is. It might have been awful, I don't know."

"It was the best blowjob I have ever had," I said, "and any time you want to do it again you'll find me ready and willing."

"Good," she said, bending forwards to give me a quick kiss, letting me taste myself. She sat back on her heels, nipples erect on her lovely breasts. "What next?"

"Next, my lovely Jenny, I eat you," I said, "but come lay next to me for a few minutes while we anticipate."

"Ooh, I like anticipation," she said, grinning, then bent to give me a quick kiss before laying herself beside me,snuggling into me like a kitten. I swear she purred. My arm was around her shoulders and I bent over to kiss her, quick and light, this time.

"Was I really good?" she asked.

"You were, one of the two best blow-jobs I have ever experienced."

"Well, since that was my first time, who was the other?"

"Guess."

"Your mother?"

"Yes, just before I fucked her for the first time. She blew me, I ate her and then I fucked her, just as I'm planning to do to you, sweetheart."

"I can hardly wait," said Jenny, grinning, then paused, thoughtful. "How did it feel, fucking your own mother?"

"Incredible, I could hardly believe it was happening, but as she said, it was the most intimate and personal way she could thank me for saving her life."

"I don't know if I could fuck my dad, but if he wanted to I'd find it difficult to say no. I mean, I love him. Mum too, of course, but I think there's a special bond between father and daughter."

"Between mother and son, too, I think." I paused. "Ready to be eaten?"

Jenny laughed. "More likely drunk than eaten. All this sex talk has just got me wetter."

"Excellent! Assume the position, Miss Talbot."

"And what position would that be, Mr Welch?"

"Comfortably on your back, with your legs spread so that I can get at your delectable pussy."

"Like this, you mean?" said Jenny, wriggling herself into exactly that position. I could see her pussy clearly, flushed, visibly moist, a little open. I moved to kneel between her legs, then leaned forward, breathing in deeply. Ah, yes! The unmistakable scent of the female human animal in heat!

"You like my smell?" said Jenny, curious.

"I love it, just makes me harder," I said, indicating my stiffening erection.

"Good," she said, satisfaction in her tone. "Eat me, please, then give me some fucking!"

"You like being eaten?"

"I loved it when Betty ate me, so let's see if you're as good as her."

I laughed. "Challenge accepted. Ready?"

"Always!"

I leaned forward, extended my tongue, and ran it up Jenny's slit, anus to clitoris. She squeaked and twitched.

"Mmm, I like it!"

So do I, baby. Hot, salty-sweet, pungent, I laved the length of her slit with my tongue again, then nipped at her labia with my lips. Her fingers were in my hair, gripping lightly. I let my tongue roam over her nether regions, exploring the valley between thigh and labia, pushing my tongue as far as I could into her pussy, never pausing in my oral exploration of her. She moaned softly as my tongue flicked over her clitoris, so I did it again, eliciting another soft moan. I lifted my head slightly.

"Getting close, sweetheart?"

"A little ways yet, love, but it won't be long. You have a very talented tongue there," she added with a soft laugh.

"And you have a very tasty pussy, babe. Mum was right. You taste good!"

"I'm glad you like my flavour, that's both of us happy with our dish of the day," she said, with another soft laugh, followed by a squeak as my tongue flicked her clitoris. I began to concentrate more on her clitoral area, tongue lips, never ceasing.

"Getting close, baby," she moaned, "getting really close!"

Inspired, I swept my tongue over her clitoris, then let her feel my teeth. She came, oh, boy, she came, her fingers tight in my hair, her thighs clamoing my head, her pussy trying its best to draw the seed from the non-existent penis that had brought her to this state. The intensity couldn't last, of course, and her fingers loosened, her thighs unclamped and I sat back on my heels, JT pointing firmly upwards. Her eyes drifted down, mine followed, then I looked up at her. She nodded.

"Yes, sweetheart, get that fucking thing into me and fuck me senseless!"

We tried, JT and me, we tried, and somehow I managed to bring my lovely Jenny to climax again as my own hit me and we rode the storm together, clinging to each other, her hips driving back at me as hard as mine were driving me into her. Eventually, inevitably, the storm died and slowly we gained our equilibrium again. Jenny stretched up and kissed me, quick, light, loving.

"I don't think I could take too many climaxes like that," she murmured. I snorted.

"Me, either, babe, but it was good, wasn't it?"

"Our best so far," she said, and kissed me again, then lay back, smiling up at me. "Love you."

"Love you too, sweetheart, love you lots. Shower?"

"If you can bear to sleep with my sweaty carcass, no. Just a washcloth and towel, we can have a swim and a shower before breakfast. Maybe another fuck, too."