Burning Issue Ch. 03 - Betty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, slowly the sensations eased, my cock ceasing its thrusting, twitching a little in post-climactic sensation, and the grip of her pussy eased as she slid her hand from between us. I was leaning on my elbows so as not to crush her and she smiled up at me, then stretched up to give me a quick kiss.

"That, lover, was the best sex I have had in a very long time. Thank you, thank you so much."

"The pleasure was all mine," I said, but she shook her head.

"Ours, Gary, ours."

"Ours," I agreed.

"And now, my young lover, I think I'd like that swim you tempted me with earlier."

"Come on, then," I said, easing to my feet and holding out my hand, "let's go."

There was no sign of Mum or Jenny in the living room, so I led Betty along the walkway to the pool and as we got closer I could hear splashing, and voices.

"Sounds like your mother and Jenny had the same idea," said Betty.

"Sounds like," I agreed. And yes, there they were in the pool. Jenny spotted us first and waved. I waved back, and blew a kiss to them both. They came swimming across to us, smiling.

"Well?" said Jenny, "was he as good as I told you he is?"

Betty laughed. "Better, sweetheart. Best fuck I've had in years."

"Full service hospitality, chez Welch," said Mum with a grin, and a wink for me. "Now get yourselves in the water and get the kinks out."

It was a light-hearted foursome that eventually sat down to tackle the mountain of sandwiches that Mum and Jenny had made earlier.

"We'll talk about your book tomorrow if that's okay with you, Elizabeth?" said Betty. "I'm too relaxed after that lovely session with Gary, and then my swim, to think about work this evening."

"Fine with me," said Mum, "there's no rush on my part. Enjoy your break from the office."

"I am," said Betty, "and I'm not due back in until next Monday, so if I can stay until Sunday?"

"Stay, and welcome," said Mum.

"Maybe we can share your bed again before you leave," I said, "because I certainly enjoyed our session this afternoon, you're a very responsive partner."

"I would really like that," said Betty, "if Jenny can spare you again."

"Play it as it falls," said Mum, "because Gary will need some recovery time with three women after him."

"Three?" said Betty, startled. "You mean you - " She stopped abruptly, flushing, but Mum reached out and took her hand.

"Yes," she said. "Gary fucks me as well. Better, I think, that you know, rather than the three of us having to guard our tongues so as not to let it slip." She gave a wry smile. "It started as the best and most intimate way I could think of to thank Gary for saving my life, and, well, we just carried on as it was so pleasurable, and when Jenny found out, she joined in."

"Which is why you said you didn't mind being watched?" said Betty, to me, and I nodded.

"Yes, because I'd already been in that situation." I laughed. "We filmed it as well."

Startled, I think, Betty blinked, then a slow smile crept across her face. "Would it be possible for me to see the film? You have my word that I will never tell anyone. Not only that, but next time Gary fucks me, one of you can film it, then you'll have me at ransom. I'm already wet just thinking about it," she added, with a laugh. Her nipples were erect, I noticed.

"Do you like the taste of pussy juice?" said Mum. Betty flushed, but nodded.

"Yes, I do. On my Greek island there's an artist who lives near my cottage, Penelopa, and she and I get together every so often. Why do you ask?"

"Because one of our film fantasies is Gary taking one of us from behind while she's eating out another woman. We've never managed that yet with only the three of us, as there was no-one to be cameraman."

Betty looked around at the three of us, then grinned. "Yes, folks, I'd like to be part of that scenario. I have to say, I expected to enjoy my visit, I just hadn't anticipated it being so -- interesting!"

"I have to admit, Betty, you're taking it very well. I was scared you'd take off in a hurry," said Mum, with a smile for her friend.

Betty smiled back at her, almost a grin. "As you no doubt realise, in my job I read a lot of submissions, and some of them are erotic, some almost pornographic, and I've had sexual fantasies since I was a teenager and first found out what sex was all about, and that I enjoyed it. To have the chance to act some of those fantasies out with friends is a dream come true, so yes, count me in."

"Talking about acting them out, are we going to show Betty the videos we made?" I said.

"I say yes," said Mum, and Jenny nodded agreement. I stood.

"I'll set things up," I said, and headed for the living room and the television. A while back I'd set up a home network with a backup drive to which Mum or I could save work and the router for our internet access was connected to the network, as was the television, and we could play saved videos on the TV. I turned on the TV, then summoned the others.

"Okay, people, take your seats for the Welch-Talbot erotic film show."

The three women settled themselves on the couch and I took the armchair, remote in hand, then pressed play for the first video. It was the one of me taking Jenny from behind and there was a gasp from Betty as she watched my prick spread Jenny's labia.

"Yeah," said Jenny, "look at me spread!"

"I am," said Betty, "one of, if not the, most erotic sights I have ever witnessed. Gary, next time you fuck me, take me that way, please, and either you or Jenny film it, please, Elizabeth, and for goodness sake let me have a copy of the film to take home with me!" She laughed, wry. "I do wish I owned a dildo!"

"Me, too," said Mum. "Tell you what, though. I've been doing some investigating online and there's a site that offers next day delivery. If we put an order in tonight, we can have our dildos by Wednesday at the latest. The site offers several sizes, so we'll need to measure Gary first, but looking at the illustrations on the site there's at least one model that reminds me of Gary when he's erect. The site offers custom dildos, too, but that's a ten day turn round. Gary, honey, come and sit between Betty and Jenny. They can be getting you hard while I fetch my laptop and the tape measure."

"If you're ordering Gary-size dildos, I'd like one as well, please," said Jenny, "but how will we tell them apart?"

"There's a color choice, but they also offer name engraving on the grip," said Mum as she stood. "Back very shortly. Gary, come sit here," she said, then turned to leave the room. I stood, moved across to where Jenny and Betty were waiting for me, both with anticipatory smiles on their faces, both sets of nipples firmly erect. I sat down between the two women.

"Okay, ladies, your move."

It was a fun few minutes as my two darlings took turns to take JT into their mouths, lips and tongues working to stimulate my erection. The situation didn't hurt either, and JT was as hard as I've ever felt him when Mum came back with her laptop and the tape measure. She brought up the dildo web site in her browser and typed in the measurements as Jenny and Betty wielded the tape measure, then called the other two over to view the illustrations. The vote was unanimous for the model, but Jenny and Betty chose bubble-gum pink while Mum opted for translucent neutral, all three to have owners name inscribed. Mum paid for them with her credit card then closed her laptop. The three women turned to me as I sat idly playing with JT.

"You wanted Gary to fuck you from behind, Betty, and for one of us to film it. Yes?" said Mum.

"Yes, please, if Gary is willing."

"Gary is more than just willing. Gary is eager," I said and they all laughed. Mum turned to Jenny.

"How do you fancy being eaten by Betty?"

"I've only ever had another woman's mouth on me once, when you warmed me up for Gary, that first time he fucked me, so I rather like the idea of Betty eating me, if it's okay with her."

"Very much so," said Betty, with a shit-eating grin a mile wide.

"Gary?" said Mum. "Which camera?"

"The D90. I think it's on the sideboard in the dining room."

"It was when we had our sandwiches," said Jenny.

"Okay, I'll just fetch it," said Mum, and moments later she was back, camera in hand. "Okay, folks, how are we going to arrange things? I want to catch faces as well as action, so I suggest the floor. Betty can kneel on cushions, for her knees, and Jenny can put a couple under her head. Gary?"

"I'll be fine on the carpet, Mum."

"And I'll be able to get the camera close to the action, so, ladies, assume your positions."

There was mild chaos for a few moments, but when it settled Jenny was comfortable on her back, her head supported by a couple of cushions, her legs spread, ready, labia visibly moist. Betty was kneeling between Jenny's legs, her knees on another couple of cushions, and I was kneeling behind Betty, JT hard and ready.

"Just testing the range," said Betty, and bent to Jenny's pussy, letting her tongue make a quick swipe up Jenny's cleft prompting a quick gasp from Jenny. "Target in range."

Mum took a step back, zoomed out and took a general shot of the three of us, then moved to where she could film JT entering Betty's visibly moist pussy.

"Okay, folks, action!"

Betty's head went down, her tongue came out, and Jenny gasped again as Betty's tongue swept up her cleft from anus to clit.

"Delicious," Betty murmured.

I inched forward on my knees, pressed JT's head against Betty's pussy, then pressed forward, admiring anew the way a sex-ready pussy spreads and curves to receive an intruder, careful not to let my arm spoil Mum's view of the action, until JT was buried in Betty's pussy, Betty's very wet pussy, as far as it could go. I was deep!

"Fuck, Gary, that feels good!" said Betty, then returned her attention to Jenny's pussy. Over Betty's bent back I could see Jenny and she caught my eye and grinned, mouthing 'fucking great!' I took a gentle hold of Betty's hips and let my hips swing in an easy motion, JT moving easily, audibly, in Betty's free-flowing juices, as Mum moved around us with the Nikon, varying her position, capturing the action from different angles.

We were all so ready that I was confident we couldn't last long, but it took longer than I expected before Jenny was crying her completion as Betty's busy tongue brought her to climax. Betty's head came up, her shoulder dipped and I felt her fingers alongside my pistoning cock as she added her own clitoral stimulation to the mix. I could feel my own climax building, that almost-ache that precedes climax, when Betty uttered a tight, strangled scream, then was shaking in release as my own orgasm blasted my jizz into Betty's depths.

There was no sound other than that of three sets of lungs trying to obtain enough oxygen for recovery, until Betty spoke up, her voice not quite steady.

"That, people, was the most intense sexual experience I can remember ever being part of, so thank you all for making it so memorable."

"For me, too," said Jenny. She laughed. "But since yesterday was my first ever fuck I don't have a lot of experience for comparison."

"Yesterday was your first time? Wow, Jenny, you are one quick learner," said Betty, laughing.

"I've had good teachers," said Jenny, grinning around at us.

"Who's for a swim?" said Mum, and there was general assent, so the four of us ambled along to the pool, Mum with Betty, Jenny with me, holding hands. We played in the pool for about forty minutes, getting the kinks out, relaxing. Eventually, we'd had enough.

"Okay," said Mum, "time for showers. Gary, you and Jenny use yours, since you assure me you both fit in, and Betty and I will use mine. Meet downstairs when you're done and we'll watch our latest video, see how bad my camera shake is," she added, laughing. "Stay naked. Okay folks, let's go."

Showering with Jenny is fun, even more so with our new intimacy, and we were both tingling when we turned the water off and reached for our towels. Drying didn't take long and Jenny rubbed her long hair as dry as she could, since we didn't have Mum's hair dryer, and twisted it into a knot, secured with a comb. Then we went back down to join the others who joined us almost immediately, laughing at a shared joke as they came in.

"Okay, Gary," said Mum, "do we have to wait until you copy the video to the network drive, or will you just use the card reader in the video recorder?"

"I could use the reader, but Betty wants a copy of the video so best if I copy it to the network drive. While I'm doing that, you can show Betty the video of me fucking you, Mum."

"Ooh, yes, please!" said Betty.

"Pass the remote, please. Okay, opus number two, Welch-Talbot films!" said Mum, wielding the remote.

Laughing, I left them to it and took myself off upstairs to my computer. It didn't take long to copy the latest video to the network drive and I put the SD card back into the camera and went back downstairs to join the others, just in time to see myself climaxing in Mum's pussy on the television screen.

"It's a good job I'm naked," said Betty, laughing. "If I was dressed I'd have to go off and change my panties. Again!" She turned to me. "Excellent performance, stud!"

"Why, thank you, ma'am. It does this boy good to feel appreciated."

"Oh, you are," said Mum, "very much, and I think Jenny and Betty will agree."

"Absolutely!" said Jenny.

"Definitely!" said Betty, and went on, "Gary? Sometime before I go home, will you take some nude shots of me, please?"

"Of course, I'd be delighted."

"Something else, too. Have you a razor I could borrow, Elizabeth? I think it's time I shaved my pussy. When I was eating Jenny out I was thinking, I'm so glad this pussy is bald, or I'd be getting a mouthful of hair! If anybody eats me, I want to be ready!"

"I have a five-pack of disposables in my bathroom cabinet," said Mum, "and I'm fairly certain there are at least three left."

"Great," said Betty, "and now I think it's time for us to watch Gary nailing me while I snacked on Jenny's tasty pussy."

"Ooh, yes," said Jenny. "I want to see what I looked like when you got me off, Betty. It certainly felt good."

"You looked very much as if you were enjoying yourself," said Mum, "I just hope I caught the expression on your face when Betty got you off."

"We'll soon know," I said, and pressed play. Whether it was practice makes perfect, or just that Mum had good balance I neither know nor care, but there was virtually no camera shake and the shots were all framed well, and sharp. Again, I appreciated the way a pussy curves and spreads to receive a cock and I think Betty felt the same way seeing her own pussy do just that as I pushed in.

"I think I'll be watching this in bed on my tablet, with my new dildo when I get it. And talking of dildos, how much do I owe you for mine, Elizabeth?"

"Nothing. It's a gift from me to you. Yours, too, Jenny."

"Oh, thank you so much, Elizabeth, it's very kind of you." Jenny gave Mum a quick hug.

"Betty?" I said. "Have you got a flash drive with you?"

Betty laughed. "I have five, all 32 gigabytes, bought new just last week. They're in with my laptop. I'll get a couple for you later."

"You and Mum are doing your business bit tomorrow, yes?"

"Betty nodded. "Yes, tomorrow morning. It should only take an hour or two, then I have the rest of the week free for fun and frolics."

"I thought we might do the nude shots for you tomorrow afternoon, then, some bedroom shots, some in the pool, anywhere that appeals to us. One thing, though. By tomorrow you'll have a shaved pussy. Do you want any 'before' shots?"

"Oh! Good thinking, Gary. Yes, please. Going to take them now?"

"That's what I thought. Excuse me for a moment, I'll get the flash and the reflector."

The next hour was a fun time as I took the photographs. Betty solo, Betty with Mum, with Mum and Jenny, with me, Mum wielding the camera, and it was almost nine when we broke off for a glass of wine each. Nine-thirty saw me fighting yawns and Jenny and I said goodnight to the others, getting warm kisses from each of them, and made our way to bed. We brushed our teeth and climbed in. I kissed Jenny goodnight and she responded warmly, then broke the kiss, smiling at me.

"I think you need rest more than sex tonight, lover. Tomorrow morning is soon enough, so goodnight,"

"You're right, my love. Goodnight, sweet Jenny, sleep well."

"Goodnight, lover, sweet dreams."

* * * * *

Jenny woke me delightfully the following morning, using her mouth and fingers to raise JT to a wonderful hardness, then straddling me, feeding my erection into the welcoming warmth and wetness of her pussy. She grinned down at me.

"Morning, stud. Thought I'd let you have a rest this morning, I'll do the work, although there's a pair of tits up here could do with some attention, pretty please."

"Slave driver," I mock-grumbled, and reached up to cup her twin lovelies, letting my thumbs rub over her erect nipples. I swear she purred! She was wet, getting wetter, and my prick was moving easily in her free-flowing juices as she rocked herself astride me. Despite having made love to Jenny only a few times, I knew she was a keen and willing participant, ready to experiment, to find new ways to share the experience. I knew too that it wouldn't be long before I came as the smooth action she was using was bringing me steadily closer to climax.

"Won't be long before you get me off, sweetheart," I said, smiling up at her.

"So soon?"

"What can I say? You have a very talented pussy."

"Why, thank you, sir. And you have a very talented pussy-poking prick, but I think I'm going to have to help myself a little." And her hand moved to her mons, so that her fingers could stroke her clit and help to bring her off.

"Good thinking, babe," I murmured, blowing her a kiss. She blew one back at me and we shared a smile. I didn't think it could be very much longer, and it wasn't, only a dozen or so more rise and fall and then her pussy clamped down on me as she came, triggering my own climax and I blasted up into her as she rode me to a quivering finale, finally collapsing forwards on top of me, limp, breathing as heavily as if she had just finished running a sprint, completely anaerobic, and I wasn't much better.

Eventually, our breathing steadied and Jenny eased herself up and off my slowly dwindling prick.

"Shower?" I said, and she shook her head.

"No, let's go and have a pre-breakfast swim. We can shower after that and the swim will help to work up an appetite."

"Good thinking, sweetheart, let's do just that." So we did. A half-hour in the pool was enough for us and we used the poolside shower, washing each other, tickling, kissing, all the fun, silly things that lovers do. Finished, Jenny twisted her hair into a knot and held it in place with a comb and we headed back into the house.

Mum and Betty were at the breakfast bar in the kitchen, both naked and we joined them. Conversation was general as we all concentrated on breakfast. Finished, we washed the dishes than Mum turned to us.

"Betty and I are going to go over the papers she's brought for me to look over, so you two will have to do your own thing." She grinned. "And I'm sure you'll manage to think of something. It will probably take us all morning, but we should be free to play this afternoon. Okay?"

"Okay, Mum, no problem, I'm sure Jenny and I can think of something to do."

They went out and I turned to Jenny, who stepped forward and kissed me. She leaned back in the circle of my arms and grinned.

"Well, if your Mum and Betty are thinking of playing this afternoon we'd better save your strength, eh, lover?" said Jenny, thoughtfully.

I nodded, wry. "You're very probably right, lover, so, any thoughts on things non-sexual we can do?"