Burning Issue Ch. 03 - Betty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed. "What were you planning on doing with my corpse."

She giggled. "Have it stuffed and me mounted, of course."

"Yeah, right. Okay, one warm, wet washcloth coming up, and then we sleep."

"And then we sleep." And we did, deeply and peacefully.

* * * * *

Morning came, as mornings do, and I woke to find Jenny already awake, smiling at me as I roused. She leaned over and kissed me.

"Morning, lover. Sex or swim?"

"Ladies choice."

She made a face. "Swim, I think. My pussy needs a rest before JT rides again. Remember, I'm still getting used to having regular sex. It's only been a few days." She grinned. "Anyway, all being well, my new dildo arrives today and we can play with that."

"True, we can. Okay, lover, we'll make the bed and then it's swim time." Making the bed took us only a few moments and we headed downstairs hand in hand. No sign of Mum or Betty so I guessed the were either still in bed -- together, I wondered -- or already in the pool. As we walked along the passageway to the pool the sound of voices gave us the clue, Mum and Betty were in the pool.

They were just trundling along, side by side, chatting. Nothing of consequence, as Mum said when she gave me my good morning kiss when Jenny and I joined them in the pool. That the kiss involved tongues and a friendly grope was our business.

"Did you notice the time when you came down?" Mum asked as the four of us sculled around aimlessly.

"Just coming up to eight," I said.

"And the post usually comes between ten and eleven. Another five minutes then it's showers and breakfast. That okay with everybody?" General assent was her answer and forty minutes later the four of us, all still naked, were settling to our cereal and toast. Finished, Mum sat back.

"I suppose one of us should either dress or hang a robe beside the door," said Mum.

"Or give the postie a treat," said Betty, laughing, "and open the door naked."

"It will probably be Willie Judd," said Mum, "and he's the biggest gossip in the Cheviots. The reputation of whoever opens the door will be ruined."

"Not if it's me," said Betty. "My accent gives me straight away as an outsider." She paused a moment. "You wouldn't happen to have a mask or a balaclava, would you?"

"I've got a stretch thingy that goes around the neck and can be pulled up over the face and head," I said, "that would probably do."

"Can I try it?" said Betty, laughing, "let's give Willie Judd something to gossip about."

And that's pretty much the way it went. My ski-mask-cum-scarf-cum-hood concealed Betty's identity when she opened the door at the postie's ring, and yes, it was Willie, and that was all it concealed, Betty's shapely body otherwise totally uncovered.

"Parcel for y -- bloody hell!"

"We were swimming, and I couldn't be bothered to dress," said Betty sweetly. "The parcel, please. Thank you. Enjoy your day."

Willie laughed. "Well, I doubt it will get any better," he said. "Thank you for the treat, and good day to you." And he was away, his red Post Office Land Rover disappearing down our driveway, an arm waving goodbye from the driver's side window.

Betty came back in, laughing, stripping the headpiece off as she came. She held out the parcel to Mum. "You open it, Elizabeth, after all it's addressed to you."

Mum took the parcel and soon had it open. There was a collective holding of breath as she revealed the contents, three long boxes and something longer, wrapped in tissue. She put that to one side for a moment and inspected the boxes, passing one to Betty, one to Jenny and keeping one for herself. I moved over to Jenny as she opened her box and withdrew her new dildo, bright, translucent cherry-red, sculpted in the form of an erect penis, with testicles, and an extension forming a handle. She brandished it, laughing.

"Meet Gary Two!"

"And Gary three," said Betty, brandishing her own red prize.

"I suppose that makes mine Gary four," said Mum, "but what's this?" she said, reaching for the long tissue-wrapped object, unwrapping it to reveal -

"A double-ender!" said Jenny, "and look, a note." She caught the fluttering note before it hit the floor and read it, then laughed, passing the note to Mum, who took it, read it, then laughed in her turn.

"Please accept this token of our appreciation for your buying of three of our top models," she read, then laughed. "Extra fun, girls." The double-ender was clear, translucent, like Mum's own choice and looked to be about twice as long as one of the three new dildos, with a section in the middle which would make a finger grip.

"We'll try this later, after we learn about our solo models. I don't know about you two, but I want to try it now, so how about the three of us sit on the couch? I assume you'll want photographic evidence, Gary? Yes? Well, grab your camera, action is about to begin."

And it was. But that, as they say, is another story!

Look out for 'Burning Issue 4 -- Playtime' - when I get it written!

Constructive criticism welcomed, I've written very little since losing my beloved wife in 2019 and I'm worried I might have lost my touch. Don't forget your email address if you ask a question, and a vote would be nice. Go on, it's only a couple of extra mouse clicks!