Burning Man Ch. 09

Story Info
Key's past comes back to haunt Collodi.
3.3k words
4.5
1.8k
2

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

Elise was in the cold damp warehouse kneeling on a concrete altar. Men and women were flagrantly fucking all around her, but seemed to pay her no mind. She saw Cody, her Cody in front of her. "What happened?" She asked.

"Hotspur," he said quietly. "He's here."

"Where?" she shook her head with confusion.

"Inside me."

"So I can still save you?" He didn't answer, but instead pulled her towards him. She shivered at his touch. "You're so cold."

"So warm me up," he smiled at her and she kissed him. He maneuvered her so her knees were spread apart and his hand reached her labia. Her hand found his shaft and she started working it. "Slower," he panted and she slowed her strokes as he found her clitoris.

"Cody," she moaned breathlessly, "Make love to me."

He put his other hand behind her neck and eased her onto her back. He positioned his dick against her wet slit and gently pushed inside. Her lips parted and her mouth formed into an "O" but no sound came from her. She could feel each vein inside as he moved in inch by inch. "I love you, Elise."

She woke in her bed slick with sweat and the smell of her own arousal. She brought her hand to her forehead. It was like Cody was calling out to her and wouldn't stop. Her parents wouldn't listen and certainly didn't understand that Cody was somehow speaking to her through her dreams. Once again she found herself on the road and this time she didn't have Cody around to protect her. Some Beatles song floated in from the back of her memory. No words, just the melody as she stepped onto the sidewalk in front of her house. It took less than an hour to find her way to the on ramp and it wasn't long before the sun was up and a small red truck stopped in front of her. "Thanks," she said as she climbed into the truck.

"Where are you headed?" He was an older man with messy white hair and a kind of amused look on his face.

She thought about the question, but didn't know where Cody was. It never came up in her dreams. "South?"

"Works for me," the man said with a smile.

* * *

"No one knows what it's like to be the sad man, to be the bad man, behind blue eyes." Collodi sang to Key as the environment around them shifted. They were no longer in a parking lot in front of Collodi's compound. Instead it was a kitchen with green accents and black and white checked floor.

"Where are we?" Key asked.

"I don't know, but it's from your mind. There seems to be some commotion in the basement, shall we?" Collodi said and led Key through the basement door.

He could already hear chanting and knew instantly what was being said. It was a ritual to summon a demon. A woman had a baby on an altar while a large broad man with black hair and a thick black beard held a sword out in front of him. "Would you kill me father?"

"Yes I would," he said sternly.

There was a woman with the man similarly armed, "please Madeline, give us the boy."

"No, I must summon him, I am one of his chosen."

"Oh, this is interesting. I bet I know who the baby is," Collodi chided.

"It's me," Key answered. "Those are my grandparents."

"Oh that is rich," Collodi laughed.

"How is this stripping away my magic."

"I assume this is some kind of nexus event. The root cause. This is why you fight demons, maybe? I don't know, this is all very new to me."

The scene played out in front of them and in one sudden motion Key saw his grandfather shove his sword into Madeline's stomach as his grandmother grabbed hold of baby Key. Key remembered his grandparents vividly. They were younger in the dream vision of course, but it was them all the same. He turned away as his mother fell into his grandfather's arms. He cradled her and for the first time ever he saw his grandfather shed a tear. It was just a single drop and got lost in the tangle of his beard, but Key felt the sting of it. "The event still happened whether or not I remember it."

"No matter. This is about to be erased, either way," he declared. "I'll replace it with something more mundane or nothing," he shrugged.

"This isn't what made me. I don't have a conscious memory of this."

"Oh, what was it then?"

"Let me show you," Key answered.

"I should still take it, leaving you a broken husk sounds delicious."

"No," Key said and thrust the railroad spike into Collodi's heart. He staggered back against a wall and trying to pull the spike free. "You have no idea what you're fucking with."

The scene shifted. A living room covered in blood and a man and woman dead on the couch with their decapitated heads on their lap. "How?" Collodi tried in vain to pull the stake from his chest.

"Meet Jolene," he said and pointed up the stairs just outside the living room. She stood at the top covered in gore with a scissor blade in her hand.

Jolene stepped down the stairs slowly "I waited for you Key," she said, "It's so beautiful and horrible."

"Where is Lucas, Jolene?" Key asked as if he was reciting a script

"He wasn't strong enough. I had to feed him his own penis," she giggled at the notion.

"What about your parents?"

"They weren't really my parents anymore. I had to send them away."

Key nodded, "I understand. I brought you another sacrifice. He was stupid enough to come here."

"How?" Collodi coughed up some blood.

"Jolene is always with me. In a weird way she keeps me safe, it's not really her, just her essence. We're forever part of each other, forever connected. See, it's kind of beneficial because demons can't possess me or make me a thrall."

She took another step, "what are you two talking about?"

"He's trying to take me away from you."

Her face contorted into rage as she jumped from her stair onto Collodi slashing and stabbing at him. "You can't have him! Never! Never! Never!"

"Make it stop! Please!" Collodi pleaded.

* * *

Collodi thrashed on the ground trying to fend off the demon until he realized he was on the asphalt, no spike in his chest, no cuts on his body. "Why didn't I see her before?"

"Last time you went surface. This time you went deep and she's down there waiting for you if you ever want to step inside again. She's got your scent now," Key tapped his forehead.

Collodi was still trying to catch his breath from the assault. Key cocked the gun and placed it against his head. "I, I won't try again, I promise!"

"Ain't about that. How many lives have you destroyed? How many people have you sold? I can't let you live because if Hotspur kills me, and he just might, he'll use your abilities. He could possess you once Cody's body decays and that is a possibility I can not allow."

"Please," Collodi put his hands together in prayer.

Key pulled the trigger and Collodi's body slumped over lifeless. Key fell to his knees trying to stop his heart from beating so fast. He closed his eyes and tapped each of his chakras seven times, ejected a bullet from the gun and swallowed it like a pill. "Spirits protect me and take his soul to his judgement." He gripped the railroad spike and held it for a moment repeated the prayers for protection before he stood and stepped into the compound.

* * *

Collodi's office was all but destroyed and the broken furniture was reconfigured into a kind of throne for Hotspur who waited patiently while five women writhed against him. None of them touched his skeletal face, but the rest of his body was covered by their sweaty bodies. Two of the girls lay before him in a sixty nine position and the room was filled with the smell of dragon's blood and sex.

Noami kissed his inner thigh while one of the other girls worked her hand into Noami's sex. She had never understood the term cock drunk until that moment. She wanted the beast to herself. She pushed a girl away from his cock and swallowed it down as far as she could before gagging.

I have to stop, Noami thought to herself, but she couldn't. Noami felt like she was losing her mind from lust. Between her devotion to Collodi, which was rapidly fading, and this god-like creature she felt like her mind might splinter. Another girl pulled her away from his spear. She thought for a moment about Key and where he might be, but her thoughts of him were instantly obliterated as she licked the shaft and played with his heavy balls.

The other girls started wailing again and broke away from the demon. He stood, "Key," he growled and stepped away from the throng. Only one girl followed him. Noami was left to a semblance of her own mind, heavily shaded with arousal. The other girls didn't stop. In the absence of Hotspur they turned to each other and Noami was swept into the fold. She moaned lewdly as one of the girls swirled her tongue around Noami's clit. No, she thought, he said Key, he was here. She almost lost herself again when a black girl shoved her tongue down Noami's throat while another ate her out. Noami's hands reached for the black girl's tit and played the nipple with her fingers. "I need to go," she pulled herself away. She pushed herself away from the orgy and started out the hallway after Hotspur, but stopped as Key appeared at the door.

She grabbed him around the neck and kissed him on the mouth, but stopped when she thought about what she had just been doing with her mouth. "Sorry," she blurted out.

"About what?" He asked.

"Nothing. I think he just went to find you."

"Yeah, probably, let's get you all out of here," Key looked down and saw Morgan sitting next to the throne weeping. "Morgan?"

"I'm Candy," she said through sobs.

"Fine, either way, we need to get you all out of here," Key commanded and took her hand. She let him and instinctively pressed her body against his.

"I like you, do you like me?" She cooed and nuzzled against Key's neck.

"I like you fine. Ami, could you please help me?"

"You seem to be doing fine, champ," she grimaced.

"Really?"

Noami rolled her eyes and pulled Candy delicately away from Key. With some difficulty they coaxed the other girls out of the room and they all formed a line behind Key.

"Key!" the demon bellowed nearby, but the hallways were labyrinthine and hard to navigate. "I can smell you, Key!" he yelled again. His voice closer than before.

"Noami, can you get these girls out of here?"

"I can. What if I run into Hotspur again?"

"You won't, I'll keep him busy."

Key disappeared down another corridor, "Come on Cody, let's wrap this up!"

Noami looked over the other girls. All of them naked, "Maybe there's a van somewhere," she said to herself.

* * *

Hotspur growled as he looked over the corpse of Collodi. He pressed his forefinger into the wound and dug around the brain matter below. "I am not finished with you yet," he found the piece of metal and grabbed at it with his thumb and forefinger. He plucked it out quickly and looked it over. "You tried to stop it," he stood and grabbed Pheobe by the back of her neck and shoved her towards the dead body.

She dropped to her knees and looked up to her god unsure of what to do. "Master?"

"Kiss him."

She held his face in her hands and leaned in to kiss his bloody lips. She felt a sharp jolt in her brain and then smelled burnt toast as Collodi's eyes darted open. His undead hand grabbed a fistful of hair and brought her to him. His mouth opened wider and formed a seal over her mouth. Putrid blue energy flew from Collodi into Pheobe.

Her brain fought back. Pheobe stood in a high school and Collodi stood next to her. He shook his head and smiled at her. Oh no, you won't best me. He thought and Pheobe smiled, "I'm not trying to beat you, but I also don't want to die."

"What are you proposing?"

"Leave me a little place inside your mind. Someplace warm and tropical," she looked around at the student crushing past them heading for class, "I hated this place."

"What do I get out this arrangement?"

Pheobe shrugged, "two heads are better than one. I bet a smart mind controller like you could find a use for a second mind."

Collodi considered his position and the idea of occupying a feminine body, while intriguing, held little appeal. He grabbed at his head as a shard of pain shot through his mind. "I can't think," he groaned and dropped to his knees.

"You were shot."

"Key," he looked up at her. Her eyes were wide and innocent, "I could use you as a trap," another pulse rocked him, "Fine, I agree. Help me while I heal."

She smiled and nodded at him. Suddenly he was out front of his compound looking down at his own lifeless body. "Amazing."

"Key is inside goading me," Hotspur said as he looked back into the building. "We will flank him."

"Of course, master," a shiver ran through his body as he called the demon master. He hadn't been prepared for the rush of arousal as he looked at Hotspur. The horror of his face meant nothing compared to the well muscled body he felt himself admiring. "I feel strange."

"You will be rewarded after we have killed my enemy."

Collodi inside Pheobe's body felt her stomach flutter and her new genitalia quiver at the thought.

* * *

There was no noise in the compound. The shadow sense of people moving around distantly was gone as Key looked for Hotspur. He spoke out a quiet prayer of protection for Noami, Morgan, and the other girls as he searched through each of the rooms. It seemed Collodi was double dipping using the girls as escorts while they were conditioned and gave their goodbyes to family and friends. Each room was devoted to a different fetish, bondage gear in some, plastic tarps covered in food in others. It was a Shangri La of sexual fantasies. How many girls disappeared from the OT? He was obviously drawing from more than just the college. Key snapped back to the present as he heard the demon bellow close to the entrance. Hotspur saw Collodi's body, Key thought to himself and steeled himself before he stepped back into a hallway.

He padded down the hallway and wrapped his hand around the railroad spike. He turned another corner and nearly tripped over the voluptuous bikini girl that was with Hotspur. "Help me, please," she pleaded.

"What? You're..."

"He released me, I think, I don't know where I am."

Key nodded, "alright, stay close and do exactly as I say, understood?"

She gave a quick nod and smiled as he turned his back to her to continue down the hallway. Collodi worked quietly in Key's head brushing at it like a feather with ghost images of the teenage body behind him. While she tantalized him discreetly she sent hormones buzzing in his brain to send blood to his cock. Collodi was being careful in a way that made her feel proud, even with her diminished abilities she could still work the surface. "In here," she chirped and pulled Key quickly into one of the opulent bedrooms and closed the door.

"Why?" His eyebrows furrowed as his eyes drank in the supple body in front of him.

Collodi in Pheobe's sumptuous body smiled seductively as she removed her top. Key was fully aroused so she sent more elaborate images to his brain. His silence told her it was working. What little resistance there was in him melted away as she put his hands around her waist and lifted up to kiss him. Key's brain seemed to short circuit and all he could focus on was the magnificent tits and her warm welcoming vulva. He tried to shake the image but it was lodged and refused his efforts.

Somewhere in the kissing his dick was released from his pants and her warm hands ran up and down its length. "Fuck me," she demanded and led him to the bed by his cock.

Key moved onto her and continued kissing as his dick easily slipped inside. He heard the gun and the railroad spike hit the carpeted ground, but lost the meaning of their importance as lust took him back to the work at hand. Collodi didn't realize how badly she wanted Key until that moment. It wasn't just the female body and the rush of new hormones. Collodi had wanted Key the moment he felt resistance, the only person who ever defied her powers.

Key pulled out and dropped down onto her delicate folds fingering her labia and licked at her Clitoris. She grabbed his mohawk and pulled him on tighter. Collodi felt what could only be an orgasm cresting and there it sat as he laped and flicked at her bean. "Inside," she panted, "I want you inside me!"

Key obeyed the order and moved in for a kiss, she could taste herself on his tongue and howled with ecstasy as the orgasm washed over her. She sent images into Key's mind, the more pornographic the better. She wanted more and the demon outside wasn't going to take this moment from her. Key pounded at her in a steady rhythm. She thought about Carl and Janine. The pure animalistic need to fuck themselves into oblivion. Nothing in the world mattered but the cunt and the cock in that exchange.

Key was enraptured with the girl underneath him. He could feel the changes, but ignored them as his brain insisted Collodi was dead. This was Pheobe, sexy Pheobe. He felt images of Noami flash across his mindscape intermixed with the feel of Candy pressing her tits against him. Wait, Candy was someone else. Candy had a different name. Key started to panic for a split second before Pheobe pushed him over and got on top of him still gyrating against his wrought iron cock. All the sex he had swirled around his brain and poured out of him into the eighteen year old on his lap.

Collodi leaned down to make out with him as she thrust down getting him deep inside her. She moaned around his mouth as Key gave up the last resistance and came inside her. "Fuck," was all he could say.

"More," was all she could say. Neither of them were focused on anything but each other as Collodi hed herself up by her arms looking at his tattooed face and chest. "Did you cum?"

Key shook his head. "I practice Tantric meditation and Kama Sutra."

"Of course you do," Collodi chastised herself and worried Key would pick up that Pheobe wasn't exactly Pheobe. She kissed him again to divert him back to the physical. Moments later they were making out again as Key rolled her onto her side and hoisted one leg over his tattooed shoulder and split her open again. "God!" she howled.

Hotspur stood at the door watching them fuck. Neither heard the door open.