Burning Red

Story Info
Barbara Palvin has one wild night thanks to Taylor Swift.
10.9k words
4.73
7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers

All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

Burning Red starring Taylor Swift, Barbarta Palvin, Hailee Steinfeld, Tori Black, Abella Danger & Maitland Ward (MFM, FFFFFF, MF, MFF, oral, anal, DP, double anal, cons) By MrMaxLord

Barbara Palvin had seen quite a few thing during her modeling career. Many salacious, others not so much, but all of which she could find some sort of logical explanation for. However, as she stood outside a New York apartment building that was bustling with activity. There were yellow signs all around as well as security. The signs seemed to indicate something was shooting in the apartment complex, the one she was going to. It was upscale as the rest of the neighborhood and usually it'd be somewhat of a shock to see any kind of shoot to this scale going on. However, the shock wasn't there. Barbara figured out fairly easily what the shoot was for, or more accurately who it was for. It was, in all likelihood, for the person who she was going to see. That person? Taylor Swift.

Barbara didn't really know what she was doing there on any level. To the best of her knowledge she'd never even met Taylor Swift. She didn't work the two Victoria's Secret fashion shows Taylor performed at and couldn't think of once ever even meeting her in passing. Yet the previous week she got an invitation to come to Taylor's apartment and there she was, right on time. The envelope had been red with a black wax stamp sealing it. That had come in a far less conspicuous manila envelope, but the true envelope was certainly attention-grabbing. Once it was opened, the intrigue continued. Within was a hand written letter inviting Barbara to her place for a celebration. A celebration of what exactly wasn't made to clear to the Hungarian beauty. What was made clear was the time, placer and attire. Red. Red had to be the main color worn, dress preferred. Everything was up to her. The one other instruction was to keep the invitation.

So there Barbara was in a red dress and heels, covered by a coat on a chilly October night. With all the commotion around the building, which visually seemed to center around filming equipment being loaded out the apartment and security keeping anyone who wasn't supposed to be there at bay. Barbara approached one of the security guards, the one who seemed to be more focused on the outside of the perimeter than the inside.

"Excuse me," she said. "I think I'm supposed to be here."

The guard looked her over in a purely informational way. He was far too tired to be even remotely lecherous after keeping curious citizens away. "Yeah, you look the part," he said. "Let me guess, red dress under that coat?" His tone was disinterested and monotone. The only thought in his head was his bed at home.

"Yes." Barbara replied.

"You get an invite?" Barbara nodded and handed him the envelope. "Okay, head in. Go to the center elevator. If you hurry you might even catch the other one."

"Other one?"

"Yeah," he said, barely registering Barbara's confusion. "Go ahead already." He stepped aside and Barbara walked past and into the building. Sure enough, right in front of the designated area there was a woman dressed as she was. Not exactly, but a red dress was worn by the brunette ahead of her. She too was wearing a coat, or had been as it was now folded over in the woman's arm.

When she got side by side by the woman, one glance at the brunette's face and Barbara recognized her instantly as Hailee Steinfeld. While she barely knew her, having only ever run into in passing at premieres and fashion events.

"Um, hello again," Barbara said, getting the leggy starlet's attention.

"Oh hi!" Hailee said, a smile of familiarity on her face. "Well this is a surprise. I mean I figured I wasn't the only one invited but I thought I'd see another familiar face. Familiar to a Swift soiree at least."

"So this isn't unusual?"

"What, the cloak and dagger, secret agent moving about? The secret invites with instructions so explicit you're surprised passwords and magnetic keycards weren't included? Hardly. At least with Taylor. Though I do openly admit it's been quite a bit for me. I mean, you know how things are. People get busy, the world gets pushed to the brink of the breakdown. The same old song and dance."

Before Barbara could inquire what exactly that song and dance was the "ding" of the arriving elevator sounded in the lobby and the doors slid open.

"Ride's here," Hailee said before walking in. Already having gone this far, Barbara followed. Hailee, having the experience, pressed the corresponding button and the elevator moved up.

"So...what should I expect?" Barbara asked. "I've never actually met Taylor."

"One heck of a party," Hailee said. "Fact is I've found it's better to not try and guess what Taylor has planned. You won't do it. Just trust that every last detail has been planned out by our host."

That just created more questions for Barbara but once more the elevator interrupted her. Another ding and the doors slid open. Once more Hailee led the way to Taylor's apartment door. Three knocks, and just three, were made to the door and in moments the apartment entrance was opened and behind was their host.

Taylor Swift was decked out all in red and calling her stunning was underselling it. She was flat out gorgeous and being a Victoria's Secret and Sports Illustrated alumna Barbara knew from gorgeous.

"Welcome," the blonde beauty said with a grin that was riding the line of warm and seductive. "Hailee, so glad you could make it." After a quick hug to the brunette, Taylor turned her attention to Barbara. "And Barbara, so nice to meet you. I'm very glad you could make it." Taylor went for a more casual handshake with Barbara, which the supermodel accepted.

"Nice to meet you too Ms. Swift," Barbara said. "But I am confused."

"Well, we can deal with that once you come in. And also, please, call me Taylor. This isn't a business meeting." Barbara nodded and followed Taylor in, the blonde shutting the door behind her.

Barbara could see the apartment was impressive. However, signs of whatever Taylor was shooting there were clearly visible and overpowering. Empty c-stands without lights and balance boards and white tarps on the ground.

"Sorry about the mess," Taylor said as she lead Barbara to the living room. "It will all be cleared out in the morning. I wanted the recording stuff out first and foremost."

"What were you shooting anyway?" Hailee asked from the couch as Taylor and Barbara entered.

"Oh, just promo stuff. Red, obviously. And this is a nice celebration of all that."

"Is anyone else coming?" Barbara asked.

"Of course." Taylor replied. "Not too many. This is going to be very....intimate." Taylor flashed a quick look to Hailee that Barbara didn't entirely catch but the Oscar-nominated actress had to grin at.

"Intimate?" Barbara asked. "Then I have to say I am truly confused. I don't even think we've ever met in passing Taylor."

"And I wanted to rectify that. I mean I did the Victoria's Secret Show twice and both times you weren't booked? That just had to be rectified."

"But why? Not that I'm opposed but..."

"Barbara," Taylor said, a gentle hand placed on the model's shoulder. "To put it simply, it's nice to have friends. I like having friends and I just thought why not?"

Barbara nodded, still not fully understanding it but decided to pack it away and just go with the flow of the night.

"Can I get you two anything to drink?" Taylor asked. "Non-alcoholic tonight. Because of the shoot." She walked towards the room's bar and walked behind it.

"Just a mineral water for me," Hailee said, joining her at the bar and taking a seat. "Speaking of the shoot, is Blake here?"

"Sadly no. She just wanted to go home and unwind. Her loss though. And potentially our gain."

While those two spoke Barbara took a moment to gather herself. Something felt off. Not bad by any stretch, but off. It was as if there was a detail she was missing, a joke everyone else was in on but she was in the dark about.

"How about you Barbara?" Taylor asked, breaking Barbara from her self-induced trance.

"Mit?" she asked in response, slipping into her native tongue. "What?"

"Would you like a drink?"

"Just a water would be fine." Barbara replied. Taylor brought her the glass in short order and just as Barbara took her first sip there was another set of three knocks at the door. Ever the attentive host, Taylor went to answer the door. This time behind it were three more guests and Barbara did not recognize a single one of them. Well...not exactly. One of them them, the older redhead she had seen before It was on a billboard in L.A., though for the life of her the model could not remember what was being advertised. The other two women however she was in the dark about. One was a drop dead gorgeous brunette who looked like she could have been a model as well. The other, slightly shorter one was also attractive, but in a different way. Every bit as striking though, especially with an ass so superb it was impossible not to notice it. However in the dark Barbara was, Taylor seemed to know them very well with how she greeted them.

"Maitland, wonderful to have you here," Taylor said, giving the pail redhead a warm hug. "Tori and Abella, you don't mind if I use your professional names."

"Not at all Tay," said the model-esque one which Taylor had identified as Tori. "Honestly we're all used to it. Save for Maitland of course as her actual name is her pro name."

"Lucky me," Maitland said. The redhead then scanned the room, eyes hitting both Hailee and Barbara. "This the rest of the party?"

"Pretty much," said Taylor. "A couple more are due any minute now. But until then, allow me to make introductions."

"Well, let's mingle," Maitland said. Taylor led the trio of new guests to the bar where Hailee was. The greetings were warm and Hailee seemed at the very least familiar with the women from Barbara's view. The Hungarian model also began to feel like she was perhaps a bit on the outside looking in and perhaps even coming across as stand-offish while she was still surprised at the whole event unfolding. Hoping to rectify even the possibility of that, she got up from her seat and walked over to the bar to make introductions.

"Hello," she politely said to the trio. "I'm Barbara."

"Oh I'm aware," Maitland said. "We all are. I mean I think everyone hear has worn something you've modeled and you have such a striking face. Hard to forget."

"Oh, well thank you," Barbara said, a bit flattered. The flattery came with noticing that Maitland had just given a her a quick look over and approving smile. "Haven't I seen you somewhere? You're on a billboard in L.A., aren't you?"

"That I am." Maitland answered.

"What is it for? I can't remember exactly."

"Oh, a movie," the red head coyly said, getting a giggle from the rest of the women.

"Really? Is it coming out?"

"Kind of. It's been released already. Kind of under the radar though. Online only."

"What, like Netflix?"

"Something like that," the brunette, Tori said. "The three of us kind of all do exclusively...online movies."

"Very exclusive," the peach-bottomed Abella added. This was all just confusing Barbara more, which made Maitland shift her attention back to Taylor.

"You really didn't tell her, did you?" Maitland asked her hostess, the redhead's mouth in a grin. A grin that was soon matched by the blonde master of ceremonies.

"What?" Taylor shrugged. "Surprises are fun."

"What surprise?"

"Well, for starters Barbara," Maitland said, softly grasping the supermodel's hand. "The movies that myself and my friends are in usually aren't seen in theaters. Well, respectable ones anyway." Maitland could tell from the look on Barbara's face she still wasn't quite getting it. So could Abella, who decided to stop being coy.

"The bush that everyone is beating around is me, Tori and Maitland are pornstars. And to be even more blunt, we fuck on camera for money."

"Oh!" Barbara said, a little surprised. "They have billboards for that now?"

"Well, it helps I was mainstream first," Maitland admitted. "But yeah. Not a bad way to make a living."

"Or relax," Taylor added before taking a sip. "Take it from me Barbara, these women are very, very good at what they do. As we all are."

"I'd have to say Tori is particularly good at her job," Hailee said, give a nod and wink to the brunette. "Good to see you again."

"The feeling's incredibly mutual." Tori replied as she got closer to Hailee. Everyone seemed familiar to each other, very familiar from the vibes Barbara was picking up. It made the mystery of what exactly was going on even more intriguing. However, things were about to come to a head with one last knock at the door.

"I think our little gathering is about to be complete," said Taylor before excusing herself one more time to go answer the door. Behind it stood two men, two men that Taylor seemed very familiar with from how she greeted them and the ease and comfort with which they entered her apartment.

Once more Barbara seemed to be an observer as everyone seemed familiar with these men. However, unlike with the three adult actresses where she at least knew Maitland from a billboard these men were a total mystery. Handsome, but mysteries nonetheless.

There was of course no reason for the Victoria's Secret Angel to know who these men were. For all intents and purposes, they were normal save for being favorite playmates of Taylor's. There was Antonio, a dashing young man from New Jersey with shoulder length, jet black hair. Technically his name was Anthony but he found that using Antonio and speaking with the slightest hint of his father's natural Italian accent drew women in like nothing else. Him being in his current position was proof of that. He wore a black leather blazer with an open red shirt with a black t0shirts underneath as well as black pants and shoes.

Victor's hair was a non issue, his head shaved bald, though he was sporting a Van Dyke. The handsome black man was a little leaner than Antonio but also slightly taller. Like Antonio he was wearing black pants and shoes, however on top he was wearing a red, v-neck jumper shirt. And both had smiles that were well on there way to making Barbara melt, even from a distance.

The model once again made her way into the conversation with a group of people who were clearly familiar with each other. The nerves she had were fading, though the curiosity remained.

Taylor couldn't help but smile as Barbara joined the group. "Antonio, Victor, I'd like to introduce you to Barbara Palvin. She's a model.."

"Oh I'm familiar," Antonio said. "Very familiar."

"Same here," Victor added. Barbara watched as they looked her over. Seeing that made it click in her head that so far, everyone in the room had looked her over in the exact same way. While she was starting to put the pieces together, Taylor had to make a small announcement.

"If you'll just excuse me for a few minutes," said Taylor, "But I've been in this dress all day and now that you're all here you can keep each other company until I get back." Taylor headed off to her bedroom while her guests spoke, in particular Barbara who was feeling much more comfortable.

"So, how does Taylor know you two?" asked Barbara.

"Casually," Victor said.

"Very casually," Antonio said. "Just kind of...bumped into her. She took care of the rest." The two shared a laugh, a joke that almost went over Barbara's head, though at best it just skimmed her scalp. "Casual but intimate though."

"So you're close with her."

"Barbara sweetie," Maitland interjected. "We're all very close with Taylor." Her voice was friendly, but there was a little heat hidden under every syllable.

"Well, I'm not," Barbara pointed out.

"Well, something tells me you'll be just as familiar as the rest of us before the night is through."

Before Barbara could press further on Maitland's statement Taylor re-entered the room in a very different outfit.

While red was still the predominant color, a dress no longer adorned her body. Instead was some very chic looking lingerie. A red bodice with black trim, red panties, a red garter belt attached to black stockings and red high heels to round it all out. It was breathtaking and attention grabbing. It was also the last piece of the puzzle for Barbara as to what exactly this gathering was for. And she wasn't quite sure this was her scene, though from the looks of things it very much was everyone else's. They were drivers stuck in traffic, waiting for the red to turn green. For Barbara however, that light was stuck on yellow and she was about ready to take the next exit.

"I...uh..I think maybe I should go," Barbara said. "I...uh...I didn't know that this was...well...this."

Taylor gave her other guests a smirk that turned into a warm smile when her gaze fell on to Barbara. She made her way to the nervous woman ready to make her case.

"Is everything all right?" Taylor asked. "Are you feeling okay?"

"Well, yes. It's just...is this what I think it is?"

"Well that depends Barbara. What do you think it is?" Taylor's tone was friendly and soothing.

"Well...it looks like this is a sex thing," Barbara said, her eyes taking another look at everyone in the room, especially Taylor. "Especially with you wearing something I modeled."

"Did you?" Taylor asked. "How does it look on me?" Taylor did a quick twirl, giving Barbara a look at how every inch of her body filled out the lingerie. "I mean I'm no model but how does it look?"

"It looks wonderful." Barbara replied.

"Thank you," Taylor said sincerely. "Red's kind of my color. And if you don't mind me saying so, very much yours as well. That dress is simply scrumptious. Really hugs those curves."

"Th-thanks," Barbara said with a smile. Her blue eyes met Taylor's own and she could almost feel herself falling under her spell.

"Now as to your guess...well, guilty as charged," said Taylor. "But really it's just a little fun between friends and Barbara, I think we are going to be great friends."

"It's just...."

"Just what? I'm listening. I mean if you want to go, I won't stop you. I don't think tonight will be quite as much fun in your absence, but if you really don't want to be here I won't keep you. I will answer your questions though if it'll help you stay."

"Well, it's just I have a boyfriend.."

"So do I," Taylor said. "No one here is single except for Hailee. That's not stopping us from indulging. But again, I totally get if that's a red light for you."

"It's not that..."

"It's not?" Taylor got a little closer to Barbara upon sensing an opening. "Good...because no one hear will say a thing. It's kind of a condition to even being invited. So if you're concerned about privacy, don't be. I'm very private and it's everyone's best interest if this stays private as well. Again though, the door's right there."

Barbara's eyes went to the door Taylor was gesturing to and everyone's else's eyes were on her, though she could only feel the blonde hostess'. Curiosity was ruling her mind. After all, despite the Victoria's Secret branding she wasn't exactly an angel. Group sex wasn't totally alien to her. She'd seen and been involved with more than a few wild things in her young life. Still, this felt different. This was sprung on her...but sprung on her by someone who clearly had a hunger for her and had control of the situation. And it was control that Barbara could trust.

"I don't think I'll be using the door just yet," Barbara finally said.

"Wonderful." Taylor replied. Her lips moved to Barbara's, hovering over them for a brief moment. "I'll steer you around the edges...and nothing happens that you don't want to happen. Do you trust me?"

MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers