Burning Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right there right there right there," she chanted, almost laughing with sheer joy at how good his thick cock felt in her quivering cunt. Gasping, cooing growling in pleasure. Crying out for more or groaning his name, it was all mixing together as pleasure wrapped over her like a warm blanket. Everything felt just perfect. Antonio's hands were just right with one gripping her shoulder and the other at her hip, pulling Taylor back to meet each of his mighty thrusts. She was bent over just right, her eyes looking at the reflective surface of the bars wall and seeing the mirrored view of the debauchery at hand. Antonio pounding away at her with a look of pure satisfaction on his face, Barbara being smothered in lust by the trio of porn stars and Hailee with her back now to Victor's face slamming her pussy down on his black cock, taking a moment to grind her hips and make him cry out of with thunderous roar.

Just when Taylor though it couldn't get better Antonio grabbed her right leg and lifted it, resting on on a nearby stool. With her legs open wide Antonio got even deeper, slowing his thrusts as he went deeper and at a new angle. He ground his hips, working his cock inside and stunning Taylor into silence. Her mouth was agape as her started hitting her sweetest of sweet spots. The blonde beauty's eyes were wide open as well, glazed over with pleasure. With every stroke Antonio was proving exactly why he was always on Taylor's VIP list for these kinds of gatherings.

Of course, with her eyes open they once more fell on Hailee, focusing on the thick cock she was riding. Taylor wanted it...but also didn't want to give up Antonio so much as give him a new option.

Before Taylor could make any kind of switch up, Antonio did a switch up of his own, grabbing both her forearms and pulling them back and Taylor up. He hammered into her waiting cunt with every last bit of strength, making the singer cry out with repeated chants of "YES YES YES!!!!" Before he slowed down again, having come too close to blowing. Taylor took this opportunity to pitch her idea.

"Hey Antonio," she said in a breathy voice, "I'm thinking three's company, how about you?"

"I think that's pretty appropriate." He replied, licking her shoulder before pulling out of her pussy. Once Taylor was back on her feet, she went over to the couch where Hailee was still bucking her bronco. The ride slowed down as Taylor approached. Once the blonde was in that pair's orbit her lips met Hailee's in a gentle kiss.

"Mind if I borrow your black stallion?" Taylor asked, smiling as she caressed Hailee's face.

"Mmm not at all," Hailee replied, kissing Taylor's palm. "I've been meaning to get reacquainted with Tori, after all." Hailee dismounted Victor and turned around and bent over to give him a goodbye kiss, and Taylor took the opportunity to give Hailee's ass a good spank which made the brunette yelp and turn to face the hostess with a sexy smile before walking off to join the Sapphic love fest section of the party.

"Get ready Victor," Taylor instructed. "I'm feeling in the mood for a bit of a lust triangle. It's kind of like a love triangle without all the hang-ups." Taylor climbed on the couch and on top of Victor. She wasted no time in mounting his prick and Victor was much the same in putting his hands on Taylor's body, letting them raom from her hips to her tits and back again as the bombshell began to ride his cock.

"Fuck yeah...that's right girl...fuck that cock baby...fuck yourself with my cock," growled Victor, squeezing one of her tits with one hand while the other loudly smacked her ass. "Use that fucking dick!"

"No...mmmm...fucking problem," Taylor replied, slamming her pussy down on Victor's prong hard and fast. She was just as eager to push him to the limit as she had Antonio, he was sitting back and observing. His stamina was rebuilding and at this point he was just waiting to re-enter through a whole new entry point.

The view of Taylor riding Victor was wonderful along without the sounds that with went it. The other visual treat was all the wonderful girl on girl action to be viewed as well. The newbie, Barbara Palvin was the meal for Abella Danger who had found a cozy place to rest her head right between Barbara's thighs. Barbara wasn't going hungry herself with Maitland sitting on her face.

Just beyond them Hailee was laying back on a mountain of pillows legs wide with Tori snacking on her delectable pussy and making the starlet moan with an ear to ear smile on her face.

Antonio's eyes ping-ponged between the girl on girl action and Taylor's wild cock ride. His view then went right to Taylor's wonderful ass and he was ready to jump back in to the action. He made his way back to the couch. Taylor seemed to sense it, looking back and whipping her sweat-soaked blonde locks over her shoulder as she did it. Her smile was the only invitation he needed, but Taylor was just as happy to deliver so aural stimulation as she was oral stimulation.

"Come on over," she said. "I have room for one more." Antonio did just that. With every step he took Taylor ride slowed until she was still, her asshole waiting for his entrance. Taylor wouldn't wait to long. Antonio climbed on the couch and got in position. He took hold of Taylor's shoulder once more with his left hand while right guided his cock against her tight little starfish.

Taylor tensed up momentarily as Antonio pressed his pussy-slicked cock through her tight hole. The moment he was in relaxation overcame her body. "Take it slow boys," she said. "Build it...take your time..."

Victor and Antonio were good at taking instruction, their cocks slowly pushing in and pulling out of Taylor's holes. Antonio was using all his willpower to not speed up too quick, the wonderful tightness of Taylor's asshole tempting the animal within.

That temptation was in Victor as well. Not only because his cock was deep inside of one of the finest pussies he'd ever had, but he got a view of Taylor face as she got used to both of her holes being filled with cock. From tense to pure pleasure, from grit teeth to licking her lips and fluttering her eyelids. It was a sight to behold.

"Mmm harder now boys...fuck me...fuck my holes...come on...take me..."

With the starter pistol fired the duo increased their double dicking pace. Taylor's howls of pleasure were a clear sign they were very much on the right path. Victor was the perfect anchor to Antonio, jackhammering Taylor's asshole, the wild animal being let off the leash.

'Yeah...fucking take this cock!" the Jersey boy yelled, slapping Taylor's rump. "Deep...take it all the fucking way!"

"Give it me...fuck...just like that...don't...stop...both of you...fucking...don't stop!!!"

It didn't take too long for the frenzied trio to hit the apex of their shared lust. Both cocks pistoning inside her with wild abandon and Taylor going off the deep end into the land of dick drunk, her head feeling both electric and dazed at the same time.

It was a sight most people would kill to see...if they weren't already occupied with their own pleasure or giving it.

Hailee Steinfeld being one of them. However she was quite distracted due to Tori Black eating her pussy. It was a distraction anyone could understand.

The leggy starlet moaned and writhed, her back arching as the pornstar gave her pussy the professional treatment. Hailee's stomach felt like she was on a rollercoaster, going up down and all around and through every loop-to-loop and then going backwards through a tunnel with everything Tori did. The sweet sucking of her clit, the gentle caress of her thighs with one hand while the pornstars fingers worked inside of Hailee's snatch.

"Right there!" Hailee squealed as Tori's fingers grazed her g-spot. It was like lightning had struck and her nerves were lighting up like Times Square. With the way Tori was attacking her clit and working the starlet's velvet goldmine those neon lights were getting fit to explode.

"Cum," Tori said, passing the bulk of the work to her talented digits. "Cum...I want to taste your fucking pussy when you cum...cum for me! Fucking cum for me!!!"

"Hooooolyyyyy shit!" Hailee cried, thrashing her head and squeezing her thighs tight around Tori's head as the porn legend returned her mouth to Hailee's wet cunt and rocketed her off to planet pleasure. "C-CUMMING GOD DAMN IT YESSSSS!!!!"

Hailee's pleasure cry was enough to get Barbara's attention, the Hungarian hottie lifting her head up from between Maitland's legs to look at the scene. Maitland couldn't blame her, she just had to look too. It was quite a sight, with Hailee in a post orgasm haze and Tori slithering up her body to deliver a kiss to the actress' hungry lips. As the kiss broke Abella joined in in, pulling Tori away for some one on one fun of her own while Hailee basked in the afterglow.

"That's really hot," Maitland said before returning her gaze to Barbara. "How about you finish doing the same to me?"

"I'll certainly try," Barbara earnestly said. While she was far from savvy in Sapphic sex she was very eager to do her best, and judging from Maitland's reactions so far she was doing a damn good job.

"Ohhhhoh-oh....." she moaned. "Right...right fucking there....good god why aren't you in the industry?" Barbara had no verbal answer for her, as her mouth was otherwise occupied. Her technique was gentle, sucking sweeting and softly with her tongue provided gentle brush strokes in contrast to the precise surgical strikes that Taylor had used on Barbara that propelled her to orgasm.

The soft treatment seemed to work on Maitland with flying colors, giving the professional the kind of pussy-eating she hadn't had in far too long. Tender and sweet and with the most tender of touches from tongue to finger, light as a feather but hitting Maitland with the weight of a sledgehammer.

"So close...." the redhead chanted, right on that edge, teetering until she was pushed over with the slightest of glides of Barbara's fingers within her. The right spot at the right time and Maitland came hard, Barbara lapping up her lust as the adult superstar's world was rocked and her body writhed. And Barbara didn't stop, but instead simply began to slowly turn down the heat until Maitland was dazed and pleasure drunk. Not so dazed however she didn't pull Barbara up to her face for a thank you kiss.

"That was amazing sweetie," Maitland said, brushing the hair from Barba's face. "We should keep in touch. Right now though, I think I'm going to go have a little fun with Abella if you don't mind."

"No, not at all," Barbara said in a haze of her own. Maitland gave her a quick kiss before making her way on wobbly legs over to Abella. Meanwhile, Barbara's eyes met Taylor's. The model's jaw dropped at the sight of two men fucking the superstar singer and her pussy became downright sopping knowing that Taylor ad been watching her. She would have never imagined this before stepping foot into this apartment but now she couldn't imagine a world without this feeling.

Barbara got to her feet and walked closer to Taylor and the men. They were working in perfect unison, two cocks pistoning out of Taylor orifices and the blonde moaning and begging for more, urging them to give her everything she wanted and more, demanding they make her cum and the men were all to happy to comply.

Barbara sat down across from the couch where all the action was going down and began to play with herself to the scene. Though she was only touching herself it added so much more to Taylor's experience, knowing beyond a doubt she was getting someone off by getting off herself. It was the last piece of the puzzle.

"That's it boys," she gasped, feeling the spark ignite. "Make...me...fucking...CUMMMM!!!!!! FUUUCK YESSSSS!" Her voice signaled the crashing of her body, muscles tensing as the songstress cried out in pleasure, the sinfully sweet sound the best way of saying "thank you" the gentlemen had ever seen. Of course there was cost to the treat of having Taylor Swift cum on their cocks, and that was the simply heaving feeling of thrusting into her convulsing cunt and constricting ass hole. It took a tole on the men but they held it together. They knew how Taylor liked for this little parties to end and it was a lot more explosive.

When the blonde's body had finally begun to calm down the men slowly pulled out of her, savoring every inch before they were free and let her lay on the couch, basking in the afterglow. And while she felt like she hadn't slept for days, Taylor was still very awake and looking right at Barbara with a smile.

"Want to play with my toys?" Taylor asked. Barbara nodded. "Good. I think you might want to clean them first." Once more Barbara nodded and slithered down to her knees almost as if she was in a trance. There was no more hesitancy, just hunger. Victor and Antonio approached her on either side and Barbara licked her lips, ready to clean them up just so they could get dirty again.

Victor got the first round with her mouth. Antonio was fine with this. He'd been fucking Taylor the longest and after that last round in the singer's ass he once more needed a breather. Not that Victor didn't either, but he was just to horned up to care. A face like Barbara Palvin's ready to suck his cock? He'd risk losing it early.

Much like the way she ate pussy, Barbara was a bit more gentle. She slowly ran her tongue in circles around Victor's black bishop. She licked a whirl on his glans, making the fear of popping right now become all to real before she thankfully stopped to take more of his girth into her mouth. All hands free, for the most part. Her left hand was fondling his balls while her right hand wasn't occupied. At least, not until Antonio grabbed it and brought Barbara's hand to his cock where she began to stroke him upon first contact.

Deliciously slowly Barbara built a rhythm in sucking Victor's prick. Up and down, paint-brushing his prong with her hot saliva until she took him in to the root, making him wince and hold his breath until Barbara mercifully pulled off of him, his cock throbbing and looking as if it was fit to burst if he'd been in their a moment longer. Now it was his turn for a breather and Antonio's turn to get back in the action.

Now Barbara was sucking Antonio while stroking off Victor, keeping her onyx lover ready to go while pushing the buttons of the Jersey boy. She was a bit faster on his cock which suited him just fine. Fondling became massage and gently pulling on his balls as drool began leak from Barbara's busy mouth. She almost forgot this wasn't about tasting their cum, at least not yet, but getting them ready for her. Fortunately she was about to get a reminder.

"That looks fun," Taylor said. She'd gotten up from the couch and made her way over and behind Barbara. She was no kneeling behind her, caressing her body and whispering in her ears. "Yummy too. But I think we both know the three of you are ready for something so much yummier. Am I right?" Taylor's hand slid down between the model's leg to play with her pussy.

"Mmmm hmmm," Barbara hummed on Antonio's cock.

"Good...so tell them. Tell the men how you want them."

Barbara removed her mouth from Antonio and began to stroke him in unison with Victor. She looked up at them both. "I...I want you to have me....like you had her. Both at the same time."

"I think we can accommodate," Victor said. Both men helped Barbara to her feet. The moment she was up Antonio was laying down, his sword waiting to be sheathed. Barbara wasted little time in getting on top and mounting her steed. Victor hung back at first, watching the look of bliss wash over Barbara's face as she was filled with cock. Watching as the Hungarian beauty began to ride this new cock, savoring it it, softly moaning as she rose up and down on Antonio. Though the speed was slowly building up, it was still slow. Antonio was doing some savoring on his own.

And while the sight of a woman of the caliber of Barbara Palvin slowly riding and a cock and loving every second of it was a sight to behold Victor knew it was no time to get a piece of the action. He got in position behind Barbara, the starlet slowing herself down and tensing up as his cock pressed against her opening. She winced as he pressed forward, though Antonio playing with her clit helped immensely.

Soon Victor pushed through the threshold his cock was inside of Barbara's ass. It was eye-opening, both figuratively and literally. Anal wasn't something she was too familiar with. While she had done it, it was a rarity and Victor's cock slowly working itself in their was a wonderful refresher course as to how amazingly good it felt.

"Ohhhhh oh my gOD...." Barbara whined. Just as she had taken slow on easy on their cocks with her mouth, the men were letting her get used to the double dicking at her own pace. Antonio continued to played with her clit, softly thrusting into her pussy and Victor was being just as gentle. Barbara's eyes were shut, the model licking her lips and breathing heavy as any tenseness she felt melted away with each stroke the men made into her. A perfect rhythm was being made and she was giving herself to it moment by moment. It was an experience she knew she was never going to forget and it was only going to get better.

The three had gained an audience now. Taylor, Hailee, Maitland, Tori and Abella had gathered around, all still playing with each other while watching Barbara completely melt into the moment.

The pace had picked up a little. Neither man were hammering as they had with Taylor but they weren't going with a feather's touch anymore and Barbara was far from minding. She was encouraging it.

"Yes...oh yes....both of...both you just fuck me...please...feels good...too good...love this...love cocks...your cocks...oh just a little harder now...all the way in Victor...all the way..."

Victor, being a man of good manners, gave in to Barbara's request and plunged his rock hard rod balls deep into her ass. It was intense, so intense Barbara let out a low groan, mouth hanging open as he did it again.

"Oh yesss...yes yes yes yes!" she whined. "More...more..."

Antonio began to give her to same kind of power thrust, both men going hard and deep in their respective holes and driving Barbara to her breaking point...and to a thought she'd never even though of but now, on this night...she so no reason to not indulge or at least attempt to.

"More...I want more," Barbara said.

"You want it harder baby?" Antonio asked.

"Yes...but more...I want...I want you both...both in my ass..."

The words seemed to stun everybody but Barbara, who might have been surprised if she wasn't so dick drunk. However it wasn't a bad shock, especially not for the hostess, who smiled wide and decided to encourage it.

"Go on boys," Taylor said. "Both of you fuck her ass."

With Taylor's approval, it began. This wasn't remotely new to either men, not at a Taylor Swift party. Victor pulled out and Barbara moved slightly, now facing him with her back to Antonio. She lowered herself down, Antonio guiding her until her ass sunk all the way down around his cock. With that done, now it was Victor's turn to return, squeezing in alongside Antonio in the tight fit that was Barbara Palvin's asshole.

ONce again it began slow, everyone getting used to the tight confines. Barbara was again showered with physical attention. Victor covered her with kisses from lips to tits while he also played with her clit.

"How's that feel baby," Victor asked. "How's that ass feel full of that cock?"

"So...so good," Barbara gasped. "Keep going...please...make me cum...make me cum..."

The men were given a mission and were happy to carry it out. Barbara's was feeling things she'd never imagined before, eye shut tight and mouth open and moaning as the men dually fucked her ass. It was something she never thought she could take and now she was hoping it was never end. However she knew it would and it was just around the corner.