Burning Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Good." Taylor's lips pressed against Barbara's sealing the deal and setting off the night. Nerves and resistance melted away in Barbara from the heat of Taylor's kiss. The blonde's lips left Barbara's the runway model watching, almost holding her breath as Taylor made her next move.

The songstress moved behind the model, her red-nailed finger tracing along her shoulder as she made each step. As this was occurring Barbara's eyes went to the rest of the gathering. While at first all eyes were on her and Taylor, by the time Barbara's gaze had turned on them dance partners had already been claimed. Maitland was on Hailee and they had claimed the couch, the brunette's dress already pulled down with the redhead lusciously sucking her nipples. Abella and Tori were on their knees in front of the men, Abella sucking Antonio while Tori's lips were wrapped around the onyx pole of Victor.

"Quite a sight isn't it?" Taylor said right into Barbara's ear, the hot breath creating goosebumps on her neck. Her hand went to one of the straps of Barbara's dress, pushing it off then did the same to the other. The top of the dress fell victim to gravity and her breasts were bared to the room. "Look at them...aren't you glad you showed up?"

"Yes," Barbara sighed as Taylor's lips kissed her neck and her hands reached around to caress her tits. The Hungarian hottie leaned her head back as more of Taylor's kisses littered her neck. Her sighs became moans as the hungry hostess' hands moved down her body, pushing the remains of her dress down as well.

THe dress soon lay crumpled around Barbara's feet. With the barrier gone, Taylor returned to Barbara's front ready to push things even further. Lips met again in another heated kiss, tongues meeting while Taylors hands moved all over the curves of Barbara's body.

"Angel is a very apt term to describe you Barbara," Taylor said, remarking on the model's status as a Victoria's Secret Angel. "This body is absolutely heavenly." As Taylor's hands moved down, so did Taylor herself, the blonde leaving a trail of butterfly kisses until she was on her knees, face level with Barbara's underwear covered crotch. Taylor's fingers delicately hooked around the top of the satin garment and began to pull them down, the wetness from Barbara's pussy making them cling for the briefest of moments before Taylor had them around her ankles.

Barbara sighed softly when she felt Taylor's lips press against the tender flesh of her thighs, kissing and caressing them before her blue eyes looked up at Barbara.

"Lie back," she told Barbara, and she did so. The stepped out of her under where and descended down, laying back. The moment she was on the ground Taylor began her exploration. She slipped Barbara's shoes off first, setting them down neatly next to her other clothes and began to slither up the super models' body. It started at such an innocuous place, right at her ankle with luscious kisses from the singer's full lips. A small lick of her tongue and Taylor zigged over to Barbara's calf, delivering pure passion with her mouth.

While Taylor made a happy trail up Barbara's legs the dazed beauty looked around the room. At this point Maitland was laid back on the couch, crying out in pleasure while Hailee was giving her the time of her life, the brunette's face planted firmly in the redheads crotch and from the sound of it doing a fantastic job.

Barbara was momentarily entranced by it. Watching Maitland's stomach rise and fall with every breath and cry of passion, both women glistening with sweat, watching at how Hailee's hands touched Maitland's body and the cherry on top was the mature woman locking eyes with Barbara, smiling as she moaned and begged for more from Hailee.

"Ooohhhh!" Barbara gasped as Taylor's trail finally met her thighs. Wet kisses and hot breath sent shivers through her body, shutting Barbara's eyes tight. She hissed in breathes, waiting for Taylor to get where they both wanted her to be. Her eyes opened, her gaze now on Tori and Abella who had moved far past blowjobs.

Tori was now riding Victor and riding it hard, slamming her her pussy down on him while she chanted "Fuck me fuck me fuck me FUCK ME!" in the gravelliest voice she's ever heard. Abella was laid back on an oversized ottoman, legs pressed against her chest and moaning in a smoky voice as Antonio took her pussy.

It was intoxicating, a visual aperitif of writhing, beautiful bodies moving and moaning in pure erotic lust to the feast for the senses she was hungering for from Taylor. Another moan escaped Barbara's lips as the feast was delivered to the table. She looked down and saw Taylor's face, a devilish smirk on her face as her fingers traced a trail up her thighs to her slit.

"I need you to tell me something," Taylor said, planting a soft kiss on her left thigh as her fingers began to delicately paintbrush Barbara's pussy lips. Barbara looked down, waiting to here it. Words were trying to come but stumbled and fell on her tongue from her anticipation.

"What?" Barbara finally managed to get out.

"It's simple really," Taylor said, following it with another kiss to the other thigh. "I need you to tell me...what you want me to do...tell me...just so I can be sure to deliver."

"I...I...."

"Come on...get it out...how else will I know what to do?" There was a knowing look on Taylor's face that would have made Barbara fall to her knees if she wasn't already on her back.

"Mmmm-m-make me cum," Barbara gasped. "Please....please make me cum..."

"There we go," Taylor said, her voice almost a purr. Barbara's request was all she needed to start. The musician now heard Barbara add to the symphony of lust that surrounded them both. The soft, almost pleading moans escaping from Barbara's lips were music to Taylor's ears, the perfect tune to listen to as she teased the sensitive flesh of Barbara's thighs. A light kiss followed by and even lighter bite, making her mark on one before leaping to the other while all the time gently caressing the model's skin with her hands.

Barbara arched her back, a groan croaking out of her mouth when Taylor's tongue made first contact, delicately licking her most sensitive of areas. Teasing the Hungarian knockout before getting closer and closer to the on switch.

"Istenem!" Barbara yelled, slipping into her native tongue as Taylor began to work her clit. The blonde megastar hooked her right arm around Barbara's leg, placing her her fingers right in the lingerie model's neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair as Tayler took grip. Her left hand caressed Barbara's thigh and both hands feeling every quiver of Barbara's body.

Barbara whined, gripping the white fabric she had laid upon tight as Taylor's magic mouth continued to enchant her. Her insides felt twisted and turned in the best way imaginable. She didn't think it could better until Taylor's left hand left her thigh and joined her mouth, three fingers entering her tight cunt and Taylor knew right where to get her.

"Yesssss!" shouted Barbara, the yelp ending in a hiss. Her hips were moving now, her body taking over as her mind was far too overloaded from Taylor's treatment as well as the small orgy she was smack in the middle of. Taylor removed her mouth from Barbara's pussy, leaving the model confused for a moment. However, her fingers were still working away, and that confusion melted away. The melting went faster as Taylor kissed and licked her way up to Barbara's body to her face, taking a few extra moments to suck and tease her nipples.

Taylor used her free hand to caress Barbara's face as the other drove her wild. "You gonna cum?" Taylor asked. "Tell me."

"Yes...so close," Barbara gasped. "Don't stop...please Taylor...don't stop..."

The songstress wasn't planning on it, kissing her lover of the moment as her skilled fingers worked Barbara into a frenzy, the horny Hungarian feeling a nuclear explosion building up within her. Their lips collided again, Taylor hungrily sucking on Barbara's tongue. Even as it broke, the to women licked at each other, starved for even more contact.

"Just let it happen," Taylor urged. "Let yourself go and cum..."

Barbara was so very ready to give in to that. Taylor's fingering of her cunt sounded wetter, sloshing in and out as her moans went louder. She was seconds away from that release and Taylor was urging her on every second.

"You look so beautiful...cum for me beautiful...cum Barbara..."

"YESSSSSS!" the Hungarian howled, convulsing in Taylor's embrace as her orgasm wrecked her in the best way imaginable. Gasping for breath as she felt explosions and implosions all at once in her body, all while Taylor continued to play with her pussy. Just as Barbara started to come down, Taylor slowly withdrew her fingers and brought them to Barbara's lips mouth. The lust-drunk woman went to lick them, but was paused by Taylor just long enough so they could lick the fingers clean together before ending the tasting with a searing kiss.

Once more she didn't think it could be better and once more she was to be proven wrong, though this time not by Taylor.

"Excuse us Taylor," Maitland said, Hailee at her side. "I hope you don't mind, but may we cut in? I haven't really gotten to know our new friend just yet."

"Me neither," Hailee added. "And I pride myself on being very open to getting to know new people."

"I think I can allow that," Taylor said with a wink to Barbara. "Of course, my friend here should also have a say. So Babs...what do you think? New dance partners?"

"I think I would like that," Barbara said, her voice still a little shaky. With one last kiss Taylor got up and went to go join Tori in her fun and games and Maitland took her place between Barbara's legs, going right for her still very sensitive pussy while Hailee laid next to the Hungarian honey, caressing her tits and placing a soft but passionate kiss upon her lips, giving Barbara a taste of Maitland that still remained on the brunette's lips.

From lips to neck Hailee planted kisses on Barbara while her hands played with her tits, circling the model's nipples with her fingers before finally getting a taste, tenderly sucking her tits while Maitland ate Barbara's pussy. And while this did bring a bit of pleasure to Hailee, it was more the pleasure of watching than full on participation. Her lips departed Barbara's chest as she looked over to see Tori and Taylor had left Victor to stroke himself while they went at each other. To Hailee, that seemed an unfortunate waste of an amazing cock.

"I'll have some fun with you later," Hailee said, quickly kissing Barbara before leaving her to Maitland's wonderful devices going to go get herself a taste of chocolate.

There were no words to be spoken as Hailee had a better idea as to what to do with her mouth. She surprised Victor with a deep and hungry kiss, though the surprise soon faded as he returned the gesture. Hailee's hand finding his hard cock and pumping it aided in that immensely.

Hailee broke the kiss and guided him the couch where she'd made Maitland see stars and sat Victor down to give him his own celestial view. She was on her knees in moments and in action just as quick. This wasn't the environment for teasing, at least not prolonged teasing.

"Oh god damn!" Victor groaned when Hailee's full lips wrapped around his prick. Her tongue swirled around his cock, a furious tornado of erotic pleasure that lit up his brain like the fourth of July. More explosions went off when she started working his poll, really putting her wrist into it. The extra detail was greatly appreciated. "Shit...that's right girl...just like that..."

Victor sat back on the couch and let Hailee get to work. She ventured further down his pole, her rhythmic sucking and stroking making all of his muscles tense. He reached down to hold her dark brown locks back. Victor needed to see her face as she blew him, her cheeks billowing as she sucked his cock. And those eyes, those beautiful almond eyes looking right up at him full of sweet sin.

The starlet knocked him for a loop when she took his bishop to the root and held him there. He was speechless, Victor unable to even get a peep out as Hailee's throat job melted his mind. After an eternity that ended all too soon she withdrew her mouth from his cock, breathing in deep gulps of air while her exhaling on his soaked prong sent shivers up her current lover's back.

When Hailee caught her breath she brought her mouth back into the orbit of Victor's cock, extending her tongue and starting to lick the crown like an ice cream cone on a hot day. Slow, luscious licks that made his eyes roll back in his head like a man possessed. Those slow licks turned into furiously fast flicks of her tongue, the combination of both producing a tear of precum to ooze from his cock. Hailee licked that up and swallowed, followed by a big grin. That was a sign he was ready if she ever saw one.

"Lay back," Hailee told him as she got to her feet. Victor did so, the look on Hailee's face told him the move was going to be a good idea for the both of them. Besides, it was a Taylor Swift party. He knew everyone there had the same objective.

Hailee climbed on top of Victor, her sopping cunt hovering over his stiff rod. She gazed at him, a sensual smile on her face as she reached down to grab his pole, stroking it a little before bringing it to her slit. Then she teased them both by rubbing the crown against her pussy lips which made them both moan softly.

"Tell me you want it," Hailee said. "Say you want me."

"Oh damn," Victor said. "I fucking want you baby...want that pussy so fucking bad."

Hailee smiled and licked her lips then sunk down on his throbbing member. "Fuuuuck I love this cock," she moaned, eyes shut as she sunk down to the hilt. "Mmmmm," she moaned savoring the fullness for a few moments. It wasn't just the interior, though that was the majority of it. She loved feeling Victor's hands grab her ass, squeezing it tight and giving it a couple good smacks.

Hailee leaned forward, gripping Victor's shoulder and began to move, and she didn't start slow. She worked her hips, popping her pussy on his cock like a twister, a twister any sane man would love to be caught straight in the middle of.

Her nails dug into his shoulders but if Victor could even feel it he didn't sell it. It seemed no other feeling in the word mattered more than what Hailee's paradisial pussy was doing to his cock. She rode him hard and fast, bouncing and grinding on his cock.

"Fuck yeah...fuck me," Hailee gasped. "Gimme that cock...just like that." She released her grip on his shoulders and leaned back, bracing herself against his legs. Victor responded in kind, gripping tight on Hailee's rump and putting some effort into this, thrusting up and giving the leggy brunette one hell of a bumpy ride.

"YEEEEeeeEEEESSSS!" she cried. "Just like fucking that!!!!" Victor kept his hard and heavy pace as he sat up to make contact with her petite breasts, hungrily sucking her pert nipples as she bounced and writhed on his pleasure pole. His hands departed her ass and ran all over Hailee's tight body and her own perfect long legs wrapped around Victor's waist, pulling him tighter as Hailee began to push back on his cock to meet him for every thrust.

It was quite a scene to view and hear and gave Taylor a hunger for some cock of her own, despite how lovely Tori tasted.

"Not that this isn't simply wonderful," Taylor said, taking her mouth away from the pornstar's pussy, giving her thighs one last pair of dual kisses. "But I think I'm craving a bit of cock right now." Taylor continued to soften her news with gentle-yet-rough caresses on Tori's skin. "How about you go get Abella and have fun with the newbie?"

"I think I can swing that," Tori asked. She got up from the floor and kissed Taylor goodbye before collecting Abella from Antonio, which left him to Taylor's devices. She got to her feet and approached him, pushing him against the door and gave him a taste of Tori via her lips and tongue before dropping to her knees to get a taste of Abella.

"Oh god damn Tay," Antonio moaned. The blonde seductress ran her fingers delicately over the underside of his raging cock, pressing it against his stomach as her mouth went to his full and churning balls, sucking the orbs into her mouth. His fingers trembled, almost balling into fists before Taylor released his sack only for those fists to form as she licked the underside of his dick from based to top. Taylor moaned as she did this, savoring the remnants of Ms. Danger before flicking her tongue against the sensitive tip.

The next sounds to emerge from the Jersey boy's mouth were simple moans of ecstatic pleasure as the Taylor's ruby-red lips wrapped around the tip of his sceptre. As her tongue slowly swirled and suckled her hands got busy as well with her left cradling his balls while the left jerked his cock. It was light at first, a phantom grip he could barely feel, a ghost of pleasure that he wanted to break through to the other side.

The phantom grip soon became more corporeal as Taylor's luscious, lustful lips ventured further down on his cock, pulling back a little each time before she took him to the root, holding him there and pushing his stamina to the limit. She'd sucked Antonio off enough to know how to push him to the limit and how well he could hold back. He wouldn't be here if he didn't have the will power to cum when she deemed it.

Taylor pulled her mouth back, swirling her tongue on the head before pulling off with a pop. She looked up at him, eye brow cocked and a sexy smirk on her face before her lips parted once more to slobber on his dick some more. It was sloppy and frothy but intricately skilled, Taylor's tongue touching every sweet spot she knew was there and discovering a few more. It was fast and sensual at the same time and beyond any other blowjob Antonio had ever experienced. In his mind there were novices, pros, and Taylor Swift.

Once more Taylor pulled back, hot breath on Antonio's wet cock making him twitch. His cock was fit to burst. Taylor couldn't have that, not yet at least. She got back to her feet and looked right at him, her ocean blue eyes burning red hot into his brown. She smirked again, though now her ruby-red lips were smudged from the oral pleasures she'd just delivered. She began to step backward, crooking her index finger at Antonio to follow her.

Taylor led him to the bar, with her now the one with her back to something. Antonio approached, his hard cock pointing at her, a missile locked on to its target. Soon he was on her, his rigid rod against her thigh as he got his first taste of Taylor for the night, starting with her full lips. The kiss was as hungry as the embrace, full of passion and lust. Their tongue wrestled with each other before Antonio's mouth moved to Taylor's breaths, tasting the magnificent mounds and making the beautiful singer purr.

While Antonio's kisses felt delightful, especially with the added tease of his teeth pulling her nipples, Taylor wanted more and her eyes falling on the amazing fucking Hailee was receiving as she bounced away on Victor's cock only heightened her desire.

"You know what you're here for," Taylor said. "So take it...fuck me...take me however you want...do it."

Antonio grinned as her took her invitation, taking Taylor by the hips and spinning her around, the leggy blonde giggling with glee as she was bent over the bar. He then ran his hands up her part thighs before getting to her dripping pussy, diddling her clit for a few moments before grabbing his cock and guiding it inside of paradise.

"Mmmmm god damn yes," Taylor purred, smiling as the cock she was craving filled her up. "Fuck me...fuck me good baby..."

"No problem," he said, brushing the hair from her neck aside to kiss it as he began to pump inside of her. Her tight and hot pussy was a slice of paradise Antonio could never get enough of. It didn't take long for him to go full blast, his thrusts fast and and hard and just what Taylor wanted from him. This wasn't his first round with the superstar and from her howls of pleasure he was pretty damn sure it wouldn't be his last.