Burning Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gonna...gonna..." Barbara stuttered, the words refusing to to fall from her lips and tumbling all the way back down her throat.

"Do it," Taylor said. The entire audience had gotten closer now, all lined up in a row. "Cum...cum with those big fucking cocks in your ass."

"Ahhhh...ahhhh...AHHHHHHHH!!!" Barbara's cry rang out so loud it echoed in the apartment for seconds after she was done. She was cumming harder than she ever had before, almost in tears from the immense pleasure that was rocking her body. She felt like she was being turned inside out, upside down and thrown around the world at lightspeed all at once and never wanted it to end.

"Oh shit!" Antonio said. "Gonna fucking cum!"

"He's not the only one!" Victor added.

"You boys know the drill," Taylor said. With that Victor and Antonio quickly removed themselves from Barbara's pleasure-wrecked body and scrambled towards the women, waiting for Taylor to put Barbara in position between her and Taylor. "Now boys," Taylor said. "Cum. Cum for us!"

Both men beat their throbbing cocks for a few moments before erupting on the women, ropes of cum splattering on them all with Taylor, Barbara and Hailee getting the lion's share of man's milk. Though with how long both men had been holding back Maitland, Tori and Abella weren't going to go thirsty.

Faces covered with cum the women were on each once more, licking up and swapping the cum with each other in kisses with Hailee, Taylor and Maitland giving Barbara all the protein they could spare to share.

Soon everyone was out on the floor, breathing heavy and covered in sweat and cum. Barbara's eyes were wide open, her mind racing just as fast as her heart. This was something she'd never seen or experienced before in her life...but she knew it wouldn't remotely be the last time.