All Comments on 'Burning With You'

by Rambling_Chantrix

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
HaruhiSuzumiaHaruhiSuzumiaabout 4 years ago

What on earth did I just read?! Did I read an erotic story or did I read some philosophical dissertation.

Either way it was pretty well written.

Thumbs up!

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixabout 4 years agoAuthor
@HaruhiSuzumia

Thanks for reading, and I'm relieved to hear you thought it was well-written despite the strange coupling of genres...

I have to inform you, given your user name, that in early drafts I'd been calling this story "Endless M8." Suzumiya Haruhi was a big inspiration for this work. I wandered a little far from the formula of Endless Eight, but at the end of the day, the protagonist needs to do their summer homework ;)

<3

HaruhiSuzumiaHaruhiSuzumiaabout 4 years ago

Heh. That's pretty cool.

Not gonna lie, on the first repeat I thought I had accidentally scrolled back to the top, so I scrolled down and got incredibly confused.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am fucked..... You made me lonely... Wtf is this story... I came here horny... Now I am depressed.. Missing my friends with benifit... wtf dude😭😭😭

BenLongBenLongover 1 year ago

I think this is by far the “most different” story I’ve ever read on literotica. I’ve been sitting here trying to think of what to say about this story… and I think this is by far the “most different” story I’ve ever read on literotica.

Hmmm. Didn’t I just say that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRambling_Chantrix@Rambling_Chantrix
6/8/23 - ... I've still just been writing Witch From Mercury smut. A lot of it. If you want angsty degeneracy with a side of lesbian mecha pilot, check https://archiveofourown.org/users/Rambling_Chantrix/ !! # I'm just a kinky fox girl with too many words. You can find my ot...