Our New Nude Life

Story Info
College couple ponder the shape of their future together.
18.8k words
4.72
33.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
intim8
intim8
176 Followers

They say that nudity is not inherently sexual. They say that we're not animals, that we can control ourselves even when seeing an attractive man or woman, even when seeing them naked.

We're not animals, except in the strict biological sense. We conceptualize sex. We imagine it, anticipate it, express our need and desire for it to ourselves and others. We're the only animals that have sex recreationally. Animals spend their whole lives nude, but they can't conceptualize mating. They only respond to environmental cues, pheromones, and displays both tactile and visual. A nude fellow animal means nothing to them. Mating means nothing for them.

When we see nudity, we imagine sex. A sight, a smell, a bare idea or random thought can be enough to arouse us, even in the absence of any concrete stimulus. Words alone can do it. A story or pixels on a screen can arouse us as surely as pheromones and displays and touch. We experience meaning in everything, and sex has meaning for us long before it ever has reality for us. Even before we understand fully what it is, it means something.

"Don't forget bonobos" Ally said. Her face rested on her fist inches from mine.

"What about them?"

"They have recreational sex."

I sighed. "OK, the exception that proves the rule."

"So it's because we're human that some of us get turned on at the first peek of bare skin?" Ally was thinking hard. She was very good at it. Finally, she said, "That same ability means we can deal with it appropriately."

"Of course we can." I said. "But if you're relying on not reacting to it, doesn't that concede that it affects us, that there is something not to act inappropriately on?"

She smiled, and wiggled her hips against mine. "I was counting on you not catching that."

We had met in Philosophy 101, about a year and a half ago when we were both college juniors. She was double majoring in English Lit and Anthropology of all things. It was a bizarre and ambitious combination, but, to my great luck, philosophy was a recommended elective.

To her great luck, it was a required elective for my AI major.

We were both naturally 'philosophical' types, and our conversations tended to go deep, not always in the sense of 'profound', but in the sense of getting at what was underneath things. The how, the why, beyond the who and the what.

Our conversations often went that direction even in bed, even when we barely had any clothes on, or no clothes on. Even, like now, when Ally was straddling my hips and pressing her bare pussy against my cock.

This argument about nudism, prompted by her discovery of a new holiday called "National Nude Day" was typical of how we were together.

"You knew I would," I said. "even with you doing your best to distract me." I pushed my hips up against her. I was still wearing the boxer shorts I usually slept in. She was wearing a tshirt that barely reached the bottom of her hips and nothing else.

We'd slept in, past 7 am, and were in no hurry to get up. We had nothing really to do today, despite both of us having generally busy work schedules. This kind of discussion was often part of foreplay for us, and we'd been together long enough to not feel any need to rush it. We would make love this morning, but we were in no hurry.

"So you don't think people can be nude around each other without getting turned on? Without thinking that sex is on the table."

"On the table, on the floor, on the bed, wherever. But yeah, you put a bunch of naked people in a room, people are going to get ideas."

"Sure", she countered, "but that's just our culture. Nudity itself doesn't do it, except when nudity is itself a deliberate action."

"What do you mean an action?"

She lifted her upper body and sat on my hips. She looked me in the eye and lifted her shirt, drawing her hands seductively over her breasts. It was just a quick flash, then she was laying on me again with her shirt pulled back down. I reacted exactly as she predicted.

"That erection you have, is that because you saw my tits, or because of how I showed them to you?"

"What's the difference?"

"If I was just nude, just talking, you'd be seeing my tits the whole time. Would that automatically get you turned on? Or was it because what I did was sending you a signal that I was trying to turn you on?"

While I thought about it, she reached down between us and worked my cock out from my boxers. She lined herself up and pushed back onto it.

"Now that was an overt act." I said.

She smiled. "It was, but by then you were already turned on. And so am I."

"Yeah. You're right, I guess. That that little display did it. And no, I don't get hard every time I see your tits, but my god, have you ever seen them? They're absolutely perfect."

"So you've said. I believe you." She wriggled her hips again, pushing me deeper inside her. That overt act got me thinking less philosophically and more carnally. But we just lay there enjoying the feeling of being joined, of being as close as two people can get.

We continued the argument. She insisted that the connection between nudity and sex was cultural. I argued that the human brain was hard wired by evolution to respond to certain patterns, like she shape of a body, hips, tits, chest and shoulders. It was a response that predated culture, that itself shaped culture.

Before we could settle it, there was a knock at the door. "You guys decent?" Ally's sister had just turned 18 a few months ago.

"What do you want, Sian?" Ally yelled over her shoulder. The door opened and all three of us realized what the situation was at the same time.

Sian froze for a second, standing half in and half outside the door. She gasped and covered her mouth with her hand.

Our conversation had been so natural, so typical, that we had lost track of how exposed we were.

Ally's eyes went wide, then relaxed. She stifled a laugh. We both looked back toward the door.

"Jesus you guys!" Sian said. She had not hurriedly backed out of the room, but just stood there, staring at us. "You said you were decent!" she demanded, finally looking at our faces.

"I didn't" Ally said. "I just asked what you wanted."

Sian looked at us like we were pedantic idiots. I couldn't deny it. I said, "Besides, what's indecent about it?"

"I walk into a room and the only thing I can see is my sister's asshole and her boyfriend balls buried in the crack of her ass." Sian said, as if it was self explanatory.

"Yeah, so?" I asked.

Sian just gave an exasperated sigh. "Mom and Dad want to know if you guys want to get waffles."

I brightened up. "Kenney's?" I asked. Kenney's was a local joint famous for their waffles. They had every variety you could think of.... no, every variety they could think of, and they were very creative.

I looked at Ally. Her enthusiasm was evident on her face. We had a short, silent conversation of facial expressions that settled the issue. "We're there" I said. Ally moved off me, forgetting, or not caring, that it exposed me fully to her sister.

"Just give us time for a shower." Ally said, moving to stand next to the bed.

That left me laying there with an erection propped up by the elastic waistband of my shorts. Sian just stared.

There was nothing for it, so I peeled them off in one smooth motion as I swung my feet off the bed and stood. Sian kept staring as I stood next to her with my penis pointing straight at her.

"Get your own dick." Ally told her, pretending to be mad. Sian had been a cheerleader in high school, having only graduated this spring. I had often fantasized about cheerleaders staring at my dick with a look of awe and longing. Sian's expression was not quite that, but if I squinted, I could pretend it was.

Ally peeled off her shirt.

"I'll let Mom and Dad know." Sian said, glancing at her now nude sister and hurrying out of the room.

Ally and I laughed. "You'd think she's never seen a hard dick before." Ally said.

I didn't know for sure, but I was willing to bet she had. "Probably not such a nice one."

Ally laughed, and wrapped her hand around me. "You need this taken care of?" she asked.

It was a tempting offer, but I declined. "Nah. Let's save it for when we have more time."

In the short trip to the bathroom, we heard Sian downstairs say, "Yeah, they want to go, but they're still doing it. Might be a while."

"Sian!" It was their mothers scolding voice.

"But they are." Sian insisted.

"We're not" Ally yelled down. "We're just going to take a shower."

We enjoyed soaping each other up, but we didn't go further than that. I looked forward to waffles, and knowing that they'd be spiced with sexual tension would make them all the more delicious.

We didn't exactly live together, but many nights we'd sleep in the same bed, either hers or at my smallish apartment. My family lived a few hundred miles away, so being here with hers was nice. I got along well with her family, but her father had a hard time sometimes, knowing that we were sleeping together, in both the literal and figurative senses.

By the time we finally got caught in her bedroom, we'd been together long enough that it felt more like an inevitability than a disaster. Her parents, especially her father, were predictably angry, but it passed and they accepted the fait accompli and more or less welcomed me as on occasional member of the household. Her mother loved me, which helped a lot. Her father never quite approved, but he kept his disapproval to himself for the most part.

He wasn't one of those old school 'what are your intentions with my daughter?' kind of fathers, but he was protective of both of his daughters and his home. So his occasional standoffishness when the subject came up was understandable, and I didn't take it personally.

Once in a while, we managed to be friends, even bonding occasionally, though I think Frank is a hard man to bond with even in the best circumstances. He had even told me once that Ally had good judgment. It was the closest he'd ever come to explicitly giving his blessing to our relationship.

Given Sian's announcement, I expected him to be grouchy, but I think Kenney's waffles were one of his favorite things in the world, and he seemed almost cheerful. Which for him was as good as exuberance.

Breakfast went great. Both the waffles and the barely concealed sexual tension were delicious. The light family conversation was nice, comfortable. Back home, we had a chance to bring that tension to its natural conclusion, but as we often did, we 'wasted' the time talking instead.

The subject of marriage had started coming up in our conversations. There was no decisions made, we just talked hypothetically and felt each other out about what we thought of the idea, in the abstract. The kinds of discussions that started with "if you were to get married, would you want...?"

This morning it started innocently, talking about what Sian had said and her father's reaction. I mentioned feeling some sympathy for his position, and it led to a discussion of how we would each think of our purely hypothetical children's sex lives.

We were both on the same page on just about everything we'd discussed over the last couple of months since graduation from college, and the conversations had been edging closer concreteness. Less "what if you?" and more "what if we?". The writing was on the wall, and I started thinking about how I felt about such an enormous commitment.

I found that I liked the idea. We'd both had our share of relationships in high school and college, and these last almost two years with Ally felt right, felt like something worth swearing off others for. The appeal of meeting new people, of dating, was fading fast for me, while the appeal of stability and predictability was getting stronger. It scared the hell out of me, but I started to think I might be talking myself into it.

Before we could conclude our conversation and get down to the real reason we had headed up to her room right after getting home, my phone chimed. It was Frank, asking if I was interested in helping him install a shed in the backyard. I guess he was afraid of what he might stumble into if he came upstairs and knocked on the door.

I went straight downstairs and told him I was definitely interested. I liked helping around the house, it made me feel useful, and like less of a mooch on their hospitality, and their daughter.

The first part of the job was a trip to the local home improvement warehouse in his pickup truck to get a replacement for the battered old garden shed in one corner of the yard. It wasn't a big job, but it meant some fairly physical work removing the old one, resetting the sagging footers, and assembling the new shed.

I enjoyed the physical work after sitting in front of a computer all week. I enjoyed the sun and the sweat, and the exertion of muscles gone lax all week.

Frank and I worked well together. He had the know how, I took instruction well and learned quickly. After we loaded the truck at the warehouse store, he got a little serious on the ride home. He wasn't the kind of guy who talked about feelings much, and I knew that his feelings about Ally and I sleeping together were mixed. But apparently now, he felt the need to get some things straight.

"I'd be happy if you and Ally got married." he said simply. He was a man of few words, and not prone to beat around the bush.

"I know Frank." I paused, trying to figure out a way to express it without being too graphic. He wanted me to make an 'honest woman' out of his daughter. If we hadn't waited till marriage till we had sex, we could at least make it right retroactively. "We...."

He shook his head and made a hand gesture to cut me off. He was watching traffic, so we could not make eye contact aside from quick glances. I suspected he preferred that, chose the ride home as the setting for this conversation for that reason. "No, George. I mean... yeah, I'd prefer you be married, but I don't mean that. I mean, I'd be happy if she married you. You specifically."

I realized what he was saying. He was giving me his blessing, declaring me worthy. "Frank... that means a lot. Thank you." I said, feeling humbled. He looked at me and gave me a rare smile. "I love her so much" I said. It was true.

Frank just nodded and focused on traffic the rest of the way home.

The girls had changed into swimsuits while we were gone and were enjoying the pool as we hauled the parts to the shed around through the back gate. While we tore down the old one and hauled it out to the truck to be disposed of, there was a lot of giggling and meaningful looks. It seemed we were the subject of their conversation. Or at least I was.

It was late afternoon and by the time we finished. The girls had moved inside and prepared a big spread of finger foods and sandwiches that was intended to double as both a reward for our hard work and as dinner. It was only after seeing it that I realized how famished I was. Seeing Ally in her swimsuit and cover up reminded me of how famished I was for something other than food.

We nibbled and had a beer, wine for the girls. We'd probably all spend the evening sitting around and talking, maybe watching a movie or playing an old school board game. It was something we did occasionally, spending a Saturday evening together as a family. With no family locally, it was something I enjoyed a lot.

Frank and I had worked up quite a sweat, and so after we'd beaten our thirst and hunger down to a mild annoyance, I headed upstairs to the shower. Ally joined me, and as I went upstairs, I noticed Frank and Claire heading to their downstairs master bedroom. I stripped in Ally's bedroom - pretty much our bedroom by this point. Ally watched, and when I'd gotten down to skin, she came up and wrapped her arms around me. "I love the smell of fresh sweat on a man" she said.

She gave me a light kiss, then backed off and looked into my eyes with a hungry look. I grabbed her face in my hands and pulled it to mine. We kissed like we meant it. We worked frantically together to strip her clothes off, trying to maintain lip contact as we did but eventually breaking down into laughter as she had her panties around one ankle and her bra hanging by a strap.

She pushed me on my back and licked me all over. She got down past where my belt had been and licked up and down my cock and balls, before putting her mouth over it and swirling her tongue around.

I made her stop after a minute of head bobbing for fear of losing it too soon. She smiled and crawled up me till her tits hung over my face. I took them in both hands. I loved every shape of her tits, but this was my favorite. I took one into my mouth, sucking hard on it then focusing on the nipple with my lips and tongue before switching to the other.

She reached down and grabbed my cock, lining it up, but I was feeling more primal than that and flipped her over on her back. I got on top of her, holding her arms back next to her head. Her legs opened for me, and I aligned my hips by dragging my raging hard cock over and around her till I felt it notch against her opening.

She was so wet we didn't need any preliminaries. I just took her, pinning her hands to the mattress and pinning her body down with my cock inside her. I looked into her eyes, sure that my expression was the kind that said there was no negotiation. She stared back, her look defiantly submissive.

We usually liked our lovemaking to be soft and slow, or playful and happy. Every once in a while, we just fucked like animals. I got into a fast pace almost immediately, knowing that I didn't have to try to make it good for her, that it was already good for her.

I could see it in her eyes. She might or might not cum, but we'd talked about this. She said she didn't need to every time, that it felt incredibly good just to have me inside her, to know that she was giving me such pleasure. She sometimes wanted this instead of an orgasm, to feel me moving inside her, to feel my ejaculation splash her walls without the distraction of her own orgasm. She said there was something in being forcibly taken, a roller coaster thrill of her body reacting to fear and danger while knowing intellectually that she was safe.

It was what I wanted too, sometimes. I didn't want to make love to her, to be attentive to her. I just wanted to have her body, to just take it, selfishly and primally. It worked for both of us, and had the added benefit of being quick. It served as foreplay for her. She would usually be horny for the rest of the day afterward, needing the relief of an orgasm later. There would be time for slow lovemaking, and we would certainly take advantage of it.

We showered afterward, speaking the first words either of us had uttered since that first kiss. I felt relaxed, satisfied, but charged up at the same time. I felt like I could have built that shed from scratch, starting with nothing more than a tree, an axe, a hammer and some nails.

"I bought up Nude Day" Ally said as I was soaping up her back and ass. "While you guys were out." It was the topic that had started our conversation that morning. "We spent the whole time talking about sex."

I smiled. Claire, her mother, was more open than Frank about such things, though not with me. "See, you can't even talk about nudity without it turning sexual." I pressed my argument from this morning.

"I can" Ally countered, "but not everyone can. Sian in particular. She described every detail of this to Mom." Her hand was cupping my balls and soaping up my half limp cock.

"Oh?" I was surprised both at Sian and Claire for letting that conversation go on.

"Yeah, we were laughing about it." Ally said, giving me a sly grin.

"Should I feel insulted?"

"No. Mom pointed out how a guy standing with an erection really looked pretty silly if you thought about it. I agreed, but said that the more you looked, the less silly it became. Mom agreed. Sian just blushed a little, and Mom and I kind of ganged up on her. We teased her mercilessly."

intim8
intim8
176 Followers