Bus Ride Fun

Story Info
An ordinary bus ride got interesting.
1.5k words
4.14
20.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I

It was a cool evening. I was waiting at the bus stop. The 5:30pm was due to arrive soon. Being the last stop before the station where I got off at the end of the route, the bus is not usually busy when I get in. Finally the bus stopped in front of me and I got in flashing my commuter card on the reader and nodding at the familiar driver who smiled and said "Not a busy day innit?"

"Sure isn't Ben." I said as I entered the bus.

As I walked in I realised the bus was emptier than usual. No one occupied the seats along the right side. There was only one guy wearing a tracksuit listening to music on his earbuds on the seats to the left. Of course! It was a public holiday. While I work on holidays due to my company having overseas clients, other people didn't work!

I sat opposite the only other traveller. He was a cute guy. Thirties. Tall, a little muscular, sandy brown hair with speckles of grey. He smiled courteously as I sat and I smiled in acknowledgement. He had a nice smile.

There was about 10mins to the station and no one else to look at so naturally I drifted my gaze towards the cute stranger opposite me. I was lost in thoughts about the handsome stranger and my mind quickly went to thoughts of fucking him in the bus. When he looked up at me staring I was overcome with a daring thought. While holding eye contact I slowly spread my legs to give him a view of my lacy panties. His eyes widening, he turned off his music to enjoy the show. I smiled at him as I licked my finger and moved it down pushing my panties aside to expose my pussy to him. Still smiling, I used my other had to unbutton my shirt and expose my lace bra with my nipples erect protruding through the fabric.

Looking over, I saw Ben the driver was busy on the road and no other stops for people to get in. I smiled at the stranger and beckoned him to come sit next to me. He didn't hesitate. He quickly shifted beside me and I giggled.

"Up for some fun?" I said

"For sure!"

This guy must have felt so lucky to be in this empty bus with me.

He moved his hand and grabbed my tits, groping them until they were pulled out of my bra. He my nipples between his fingers sending tremors down my body. My pussy was soaking! I took his hand to my mouth, sucked his fingers and guided his hand between my legs.

"Holy shit!" he breathed as his hands touched my wet pussy.

I moaned as he rubbed my slit and entered my pussy with two fingers. He started to move in and out and I moaned heavily. I could feel him breathing deeply.

"You are quite a slut aren't you?"

"Ohhh yes." I moaned.

I had exposed myself to a stranger in bus and now I have him fingering my pussy. Who am I to contradict?!

While his hand was busy in my pussy. He pulled down his tracksuit pant just enough to get his cock out with his other hand. It was already hard. I gasped at the 8 inch thick rod in front of me. Shifting my self, I bent over and took his cock into my mouth.

"Ohhh shit." He moaned heavily as I started bobbing up and down with his head filling my mouth.

I was on a roll.

Suddenly I heard a voice yell "What the fuck is going on?"

Ben was standing in front of us shocked. What a tableau lay before him. My legs open with panties aside and pussy exposed, my shirt unbuttoned with tits out of my bra and more incriminating, sucking off a stranger's big cock! We were so carried away by the moment we didn't even notice the bus had stooped at the station. Being a public holiday. Ben seemed to be the only one on duty as no one was around.

Something about this situation unleashed the slut in me. I have had thoughts about Ben before. He was tall and dark and sometimes while daydreaming on my commute, I wondered how big of a cock he had.

"Hi Ben. Would you like to join?"

Without another word I went back to sucking off the stranger's cock.

Part 2

So I am in a stationary bus giving a lucky stranger a blow job. I forgot that I had just gotten caught by the driver Ben and in a moment of sluttiness, invited him to join the action. I was too busy licking this guy's cock to see how Ben responded. To my surprise the stranger didn't care either. I must admit having an audience was making me hornier.

Suddenly I felt my panties being shoved aside roughly and a tongue pushing into my pussy. Ben was on his knees with his head between my legs. I was giving a blow job and also getting one. Wow!

Ben roughly shoved three fingers into my wet pussy and started to pump. I yelped with the sudden fullness. With all the wetness dripping, my pussy was sloshing with every thrust.

"Ohhhhh yesss....." I was moaning with my mouth full.

"Nasty slut." Said Ben while rapidly pumping his fingers inside me. I released as I started to tremble as squealed as I came.

"My turn to get sucked off." declared Ben pulling his pants down and exposing a huge cock. It must have been 10 inches at least and the thickness would have filled me instantly. Damn I wanted that cock to stretch my pussy so bad. But I knew Ben only wanted to be treated same as the stranger. So I knelt down and took his cock in my mouth. I was moving down Ben's thick shift going deeper every time, helped along by his hand behind my head.

Suddenly the stranger, pulled my head away and waved a condom in my face. Of course, he looked like a guy who was was used to screwing women and had condoms ready.

"Wanna fuck?" He said.

I nodded and returned back to Ben's cock.

I could hear Ben asking the stranger for another condom.

I was overcome. I am about to get fucked in public but two guys!!

I let the stranger move my ass up and felt him pull down my pants. I felt him snap the condom on and moaned when he pushed his cock into me from behind. My mouth was still full of Ben's cock. I was full from both ends.

The stranger started to ride me harder, his balls slamming against my ass, my pussy opening as he got deeper with every thrust. I was moaning louder and louder. Ben let go of my head and started to put on his condom. He went to the front of the bus and came back holding a jar. I was shocked to see it was vaseline. I knew then he wanted to fuck me in the ass with his giant cock.

I was scared. I rarely did anal. But damn I really wanted to feel Ben in me so badly. Ben sat on the bus seat spreading an ample amount of vaseline on his gloved cock.

"Come come now." He ordered. "A slut like you needs to work that ass."

I slowly lowered myself in Ben's cock....one inch after another, my asshole opened up to him. In one swift motion Ben thrust opening my ass up and making me squeal at the sudden intrusion into my ass.

"Oooooh God" I screamed "ohhhhhhhh......"

After a while the pain of the first thrust receded and I got into a rhythm bouncing my ass on Ben's cock.

The stranger was standing in front of me, still erect and cock aligned with my exposed wet pussy. Woahhh, I'm about to get dp'ed! I didn't not expect this when I went into work today.

Slowly the stranger entered my pussy while Ben had his cock in my ass. They started to get into a rhythm pumping into me.

I felt so full and lost control of my senses. My body started to tremble and I began to cum loudly.

I must have lost myself in another world as I didn't feel the two men continue to thrust in my pussy and ass.

The stranger pulled away and pulled me off Ben. I felt so empty without their cocks in me. Both men stood in front of me removing their condoms.

"Open up slut." Said one, I don't remember who.

With that they both released their cum on my face and into my open mouth. My face was a mess with two loads of warm cum. I swallowed and licked what I could.

"That was fun." Said the stranger getting his clothes back on and stepping out of the bus waving at us.

Ben looked at me.

"So, I guess I'll see you in the bus later?"

I smiled back at him...."For sure."