Susie and my Friends

Story Info
Susie and her new bathing suit.
2.4k words
3.87
30.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a crazy hot summer and I figured it was time for a pool party. I also had some new swimming suits that I had bought and needed a good time to show one of them off. My husband had seen me in one already and I could tell he approved. His cock was so hard and my pussy was so full of cum after that night. I could only imagine what he would do when I wore the suit that showed more than that one...

First off, let me introduce myself. My name is Susie. I'm in my early 40s and have kept in good shape. My breasts are more than a handful and have nice eraser sized nipples on the end especially when they get sucked on. I think they're my best feature. Next is my ass, it is so nice and spankable! It looks great in a thong. Finally, my eyes are an added bonus. My husband loves when I look up at him when I have his cock in my mouth. Back to the party...

My husband decided to invite a bunch of his friends and their wives to this party. I couldn't wait to see my husbands reaction when I wore my new bikini. He was going to want to keep me in the bedroom once he saw it. He would be going crazy with his friends looking at me in it. Let me tell you about some of his friends at the party.

First was his friend Bob and Bob's wife Amy. Bob was yummy if I say so myself. He was tall, shaved head, and broad shoulders. You could tell he worked out. His wife was super cute. She was on the shorter side and had curly blond hair. However her chest was what stood out. They didn't sag at all and were definitely more than a handful. Next was Jim. Jim was on the shorter side as well but I could tell from being around him that he was more than equipped down below. Jim wasn't married and usually just cycled through girlfriends. He was by himself at this party.

Finally there was Tony and his wife Tina. My husband had known Tony all his life and was his best friend. Tony was the life of the party. You could tell he didn't lift weights as much but loved to go running and he had an amazing body to go along his great smile. Tina was fun to hang out with as well and we spent many weekends as a couple by the pool. I really couldn't tell much about Tina's body, she always wore clothes that hid her figure. I could only imagine what she looked like naked.

The party started and people were walking around, grabbing some food here and there. The drinks were definitely flowing though. I had on shorts and a t-shirt with my bikini underneath. I had just got a pedicure the other day so I looked pretty hot if I say so myself. About halfway through the party I was roasting and decided to take off my tshirt and walk around in my shorts and bikini top.

The sun felt great on my skin and I saw my husband from across the room. His eyes nearly fell out of his head when he saw how little the top covered. My breasts were supported nicely but my nipples were barely covered. I'm glad I wasn't turned on or you could have seen them easily in that top. I wondered what Tony's reaction would be......

I walked over to Tony and Tina and started to make small talk. Tony excused himself after a few minutes and decided to go get us drinks. While Tina and I were talking, I tried to convince her to take off her outfit and go swimming. Unfortunately I couldn't convince her. I saw Tony coming back with our drinks and noticed what I though was the beginning of a hard on in his shorts. As I took a sip of my drink, I noticed Tony must have put more alcohol than mixer in this one.

As I was going to get some snacks, I caught my husband coming out of the kitchen. I lightly brushed against his crotch and could tell my top was having the desired effect. I was hoping everyone would be gone sooner than later so I could take advantage of how turned on he was. I mentioned to him I was feeling pretty good after the drink Tony had made for me.

I brought a fresh tray of snacks out and was glad to see Bob and Amy coming over to chat. Bob looked yummy as usual. His shirts and shorts weren't tight but you could see his muscles underneath. Amy on the other hand didn't wear things that left much to the imagination. Her shorts were tight against her ass and her top didn't leave much to the imagination with how tight it was and how much cleavage it showed. For some reason I felt a tingle between my legs when looking at Amy this time.

We made some small talk and I mentioned how I wanted to go swimming later. Bob said he was game and Amy said she would have but she didn't have a suit. 'You can use mine' I said. I decided to stop over and talk to Jim since the party was winding down and there weren't too many people left. Jim couldn't keep his eyes off my chest. I could see his cock start to swell in his shorts and could tell already it was huge.

I asked him for a refill on my drink and when he came back this one seemed to be more alcohol than mixer as well. I started to feel a tingle between my legs and wasn't sure if it was the drink or seeing what Jim had between his legs. I was daydreaming and snapped out of it when I heard 'Susie.......Susie' from Jim. I came to and Jim mentioned that he was asking if I was going swimming soon. I said that I was going to head to the bathroom. Once I got into the bathroom I had to pull down my shorts and play with my clit. My fingers then confirmed that I was super wet.

I couldn't believe how much Jim's cock had turned me on. All of a sudden I could feel an orgasm coming on and needed to brace myself against the wall. I left my shorts in the bathroom and walked out. My nipples were now super hard and thankfully there wasn't a wet spot in the front of my thong. As I came back into the kitchen Jim was there getting some snacks. His eyes almost popped out of his head. The alcohol was finally beginning to take effect, I walked up to Jim and grabbed his crotch. 'I can tell you're turned on' I whispered in his ear and then walked back outside.

Everyone turned and looked at me when I came outside. All of the guys that were left couldn't believe what they were seeing. 'Who's ready to swim' I said and went to jump in the pool. Suddenly I saw Amy strip completely down and jump in the pool. She swam over to me on the steps and proceeded to kiss me. I hesitated at first but my mouth slowly opened as I felt her tongue snake in. Suddenly I felt my bikini bottoms slide to the side and a finger slide in my pussy. I moaned into Amy's mouth.

'Please don't stop' I whispered as I felt a second finger slide into me. I felt an orgasm begin to wash over me and when I opened my eyes everyone was staring at us. Then, without asking my husband jumped into the pool and swam over to me. I also noticed Bob, Jim, and Tony jump in with just their boxers on. I was speechless when I saw Tina strip completely naked and jump in as well. 'I've been wanting to see you take on all the guys ever since you came out in that suit' my husband whispered in my ear. I reached down between his legs and could feel how hard he was.

He then climbed out of the pool and went to sit in one of the lounge chairs to watch. I climbed out of the pool and took a seat in the lounge chair next to my husband so he would have a perfect view. Tina walked over to me and I couldn't believe her body. Her chest was a perfect handful and as she spun around her ass was amazing. I managed a quick smack on it. She proceeded to sit behind me and let me lay back against her. I felt her reach around and begin to play with my nipples. She was rolling them between her fingers and I could feel them getting harder and harder.

I then felt a cock pushing at my lips and opened my eyes to see Tony with a semi hard cock at my mouth. I took it in my mouth and felt it grow until it filled my mouth. He put his hand in my hair and moved my head on and off his cock. It was a good size and I made sure to give a sloppy blow job. Everyone had to hear the sucking and slurping as his cock moved in and out. I had never cum before from a blowjob but I felt an orgasm start to wash over me.

I felt Tony pull his cock out of my mouth with a satisfying pop and then I felt him put my legs on his shoulders. My pussy was so wet and his cock slid right in. He started slow and made sure I felt every inch of him as he worked himself in and out. He started to speed up and soon after I felt him coating my insides. He came deep and hard!

He pulled his cock out and I looked over at my husband to see him rubbing his cock with his hand and he had a big smile on his face. After watching me get fucked nice and hard, the other two guys were already hard. I had Tina get up from behind me and I had Bob come lay down in her place. I could feel the cum leaking out of my pussy as I lowered myself onto his cock. It felt so good as I bounced up and down on it. I opened my eyes and saw Tina sitting on Bob's face. I couldn't take it anymore and felt another orgasm building. I finally came once Tina began to suck on my nipples.

I continued to ride Bob and you could hear me fucking him with my wet pussy. I could feel the mix of my cum and Tony's mixing inside me. I was so wet and I could feel Bob as he tensed up and shot his load deep inside me. I didn't know how much more cum I could take inside me. I stood up and felt Bob's cum leaking out of my pussy. My pussy needed a break as I caught my breath.

Jim started walking over to me and I fell in love with his cock. It was huge and thick and I wasn't sure I could fit it all in my mouth. As I lowered my head to his cock, I felt him put one of his hands in my hair. I was powerless to stop him from guiding my head onto his cock. I was planning on taking him slowly into my mouth but he had a different idea. He kept forcing my head onto his cock until his balls were resting against my chin. My eyes started to water but I could feel my pussy getting even wetter.

I slowly began to move my mouth up and down his cock. I had never had anyone this big before. There was a pop as I pulled my mouth off his cock. I moved down and started to suck on his balls. They were so big, I could only imagine how full of cum they were. I sucked on them and teased them with my tongue all the while slowly stroking his cock with my hand. He mentioned that he was ready to cum and I moved up so my face was right in line with his cock.

He finally erupted all over my face. There was so much and only a little made it into my mouth. I was so close to cumming myself but needed a little help. I laid back on the lounge chair and suddenly felt a mouth on my pussy. I looked down and could see the top of Amy's head and her tongue buried in my pussy. It didn't take long after she started sucking on my clit before I came. I was totally spent now. I had a load of cum all over my face and my pussy was super full.

I felt myself slowly drifting away to sleep. When I woke up the sun was setting and my husband was waking me up by cleaning the cum off my face with a washcloth. He started to help me into the house and I could tell I had been fucked good and was sore between my legs. All the way to the bedroom he kept on telling me how hot it was watching me get used by his friends. Once we got to the bed, he bent me over and told me that he wanted to be inside me and feel how full my pussy was.

I spread my legs and could feel as the head of his cock started to slide into me. It slid into me without an issue. I could hear him moaning how good it felt and how wet I was. 'Damn Susie' he said, 'your pussy is so full of cum'. I felt him moving in and out, it was easy to hear how wet I was. I knew that with how hard he was that he would be cumming soon. I felt him put his hand in my hair and push himself all the way into me. His cum started to blast out of his cock and coat my insides. I could not believe that I had cum from three guys in me today.

He helped me into the bed and then laid down beside me. We both could not believe how much fun we had and we both fell asleep wondering when we could do it again.