Bus to Boston

Story Info
A stranger on a bus takes advantage.
970 words
4.12
64k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold winter night when Joy had gotten on the bus headed back to Boston, where she attended college, from New York where she had been for winter break.

On her 5"3 frame she wore a blue cozy oversized sweater and a skater skirt with over the knee knit socks and combat boots. The oversized sweater helped hide her big DD boobs and her curvy figure overall.

As she usually did on these bus rides, she went for a seat far in the back to avoid being disturbed, hoping to be able to relax a bit. The bus was mostly quiet only a handful of other passengers who sat at the front of the bus.

As she got settled in a final passenger came in and walked towards the back of the bus. Joy locked eyes with the stranger. He was physically fit, slightly older, maybe in his 30s, and had an attractive face with brown curly hair and brown eyes.

Joy felt the intensity of his glance and diverted her eyes downward. She pretended to look at her phone as the man ignored the other seats in the isle and chose to sit right next to her.

Joy felt uneasy about this odd choice but also felt a mild blush to her cheeks. She stayed silent and looked out the window as the bus started to head into the night.

The driver had turned off the lights throughout the coach. She could hear the distant chattering of some of the passengers upfront and decided to listen to some music in her headphones.

About half an hour into the ride she felt the strangers hand touch her right above her knee. Looking out the window, she at first figured he had fallen asleep and shifted to move his hand off of her.

When she tried doing so, she realized the touch was more deliberate. She then dared to look at the man to see her intensely looking at her. A knot formed in her throat. She then tried to remove his hand but his grip was insistent... and moving upwards.

Despite herself, she felt her a slight wetness between her legs as he hand traveled upwards. She tried closing her legs together but it didnt stop him from sliding his hand up on the top of her thigh, pushing up on her skirt.

In vain she tried to push his hand off of her and put her skirt back in place. He parted her her legs and squeezed her upper thigh dangerously close to her crotch.

She let out a tiny squeak unable to formulate any words. He leaned over towards her ear and in a more threatening and animalistic voice than shed expected he said, "be a good girl and behave or else."

She felt unsure of what to do but her cheeks felt hot and her submissive tendencies made her inclined to obey.

He moved her hand over his jeans where she would now be feeling his bulge. She didnt dare look. His hand traveled up the last bit of distance to her crotch which was now wet enough to dampen her white cotton panties.

She heard him give a smug chuckle in her ear. "You're wet, I knew you were a slut" he said, making her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. He started rubbing her clit in slow circles, slowly building the pressure.

As he did so, she heard the faint sound of his zipper and felt him forcing her to touch his cock. She quietly gasped as she felt his size. He took her hand and demonstrated with it how to stroke it up and down. She obeyed quietly as he continued to rub her clit slowly.

She could feel it building and had to bite her lip to suppress her moans and squeaks.

Then he suddenly grabbed her with both her hips and forced her to stand up. from under her skirt she felt him lowering her soaked through panties down to her ankles.

She swallowed as his hands dug into her hips she felt him pulling her back down slightly before feeling the head of his cock poke her entrance.

"No" she squeaked quietly trying to get away. He was too strong for her though and with great force pulled her back so she could feel the tip of his head almost inside of her pussy. She had only ever had sex with one other guy and knew it would be a tight fit, even with how wet she was.

"Be a good girl and take this dick" he growled into her ear. She heard him groan as he forced her down onto his cock and felt her pussy being stretched.

"Fuck you're tight" he said as she felt her pussy grip around his girthy 8 inch cock. A small moan escaped her mouth as he had pulled her down to the hilt.

He gripped her hips and started moving her up and down on his cock. She could feel an orgasm slowly building as he continued to force himself onto her

"I knew you were a fucking cum dump the second I saw you. You like this. You were made to take my cock." he growled in her ear. She knew she was close.

"Please" she said desperately. She didnt know if she wanted him to stop or was asking him to let her finish.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum in you," he said as he increased the pace a bit. She couldn't take it anymore. She started cumming on his cock.

"Yes, cum on this cock for me", he said pounding harder. She then felt him explode inside her. Her eyes went wide.

Out of breath and exhausted he could hear him say "good girl" as he stroked her hair.