Buse's Diary Ch. 04

Story Info
Love confession.
2.8k words
4.04
3.4k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 06/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buse's Diary 04

Thanks for Kenji Sato editing and grammar.

When I woke up with an alarm on Friday morning I sat up in my bed the new rising sun was illuminating the room. Another sleepless night had ended. I turned my head and looked at my younger brother who was sleeping naked on my bed. It seemed like five days had passed by so quickly. He hadn't left my vagina empty all week. Two orgasms every night. I was going to miss this unfortunately.

After having sex last night I decided to end our relationship by talking to Okan. I had to do this because I felt that Okan was becoming too attached to me and looking at me differently. I had to admit these feelings were mutual. It wasn't just about sex. It wasn't going to end well. Okan had to accept it even though he didn't want to. He was going to go back to my mom's tonight because he was angry with me.

It was our second wedding anniversary on Saturday. My poor husband was alone on vacation because of my job. He could not have sent me if he wanted to. What a thoughtful man he was. When did I become such a selfish person. I had to tell myself over and over again how good Aykut was and how much he loved me. I could not continue to do this evil to Aykut by sleeping with my own brother. No matter how much I deceived myself I had cheated on my husband by being with another man. Even though I said I wouldn't do it every time it had always ended with me groaning under Okan. Fortunately, I was going to go back to my normal. Now I had to get ready for work.

I called Aykut while I was researching travel companies at the office. I was going to ask him what time I would book a place. I wanted to travel at night so that I wouldn't waste a day. So I could spend more time with my husband.

"My love, my cousins are going hunting on the weekend. They plan to camp in the mountains for two days. They invited me too. Don't come if you don't want to. Maybe you'll be bored here alone. I'll be back on Monday." he said.

He wasn't offended with me for leaving him alone. He was very excited to spend time with his cousins and go hunting. While I was thinking about celebrating together on the weekend he had forgotten about our wedding anniversary.

"Okay, let's do whatever you want. We'll video chat tonight. I miss you." I said.

"I miss you too, darling." he hung up the phone.

I could have spent the weekend with my parents but one cannot find the comfort of one's own home. I had to call Okan at lunch time because Aykut might get angry at me for being alone. "I'm not going to my husband If you haven't made plans for the weekend can you stay with me." I asked.

"I was going to call you to let you know. The results of the exam were announced. I graduated. I will be going out with my friends to celebrate in the evening." He said.

I knew that he was angry with me. His cold speech broke my heart. Despite everything a new page was opening in Okan's life. I was very happy for him. I hung up the phone after congratulating him. I thought that I would take my things from my own house and go to my mother's after work.

When I arrived in front of the house in the evening Okan was waiting at the door. He hugged me and told me that he loved me no matter what and that he never wanted to upset me. First he wanted to go out to dinner together and then take me to the nightclub to celebrate. I offered to eat the meal at home.

At dinner we called Aykut and video-talked for half an hour. He was going to bed early because he was going hunting with his cousins early the next morning. I didn't tell him we were going out. I immediately took a shower and freshened up.

I put on my white pleated miniskirt and black deep-V-neck blouse that exposed my navel. After I finished my makeup I was ready to have fun. It was a bit-too revealing but I didn't care. We left the house after Okan's preparations were finished. While we were in the taxi he put his hand on my leg for a while but pulled back after my gaze. Everything couldn't start again.

He brought me to the club that we went to on the night that all these events had started. They showed us to our table that Okan had reserved. Even though it was ten in the evening the place was full. I was very happy when it was announced that the DJ would make a program in the concept of the '80s and '90s I loved the songs of that period. We drank our beers and started dancing where we were. Okan was hugging me and kissing my cheek from time to time. I warned him not to go too far.

Half an hour later my brother's friend Utku came to us. Hmph, why did he come here. Now there would be a fight coming. Okan and he shook hands and hugged. I was surprised when did they reconcile.

Utku first looked at my boobs. Then he leaned into my ear and said "I am sorry for the misunderstanding last time and apologized if he bothered me because he was drunk." Okan nodded and patted his friend on the back. After that look I didn't find it very sincere. His uncle's daughters came on vacation who live in France. They were on the top floor and invited us there. Okan was very eager to go so I accepted.

There were two young girls in the lodge. Two sisters and Utku went out to have fun together. Utku's lover was not with him. Okan was looking at one of the girls Yelda and the girl seemed to like him. My little brother who had begged me last night had completely forgotten me within half an hour. I was chatting with Melda and Utku. They all went to the stage together. Okan and Yelda were dancing together. At first I tried to think that even though I was jealous I tried to think that this is what should happen. Utku returned to the table by making gestures that showed the others that he was tired.

"Okan and Yelda got along well. A new love is born." he said laughing.

"Yeah, they look like they're attracted to each other. Is that okay with you?" I asked. I hoped he would say something off-putting.

"It's okay, they're both mature people I don't get involved." he said.

Yelda gave us a signal and said she was going to the washroom. Utku returned to the stage so as not to leave Melda alone. A young man came and wanted to dance with me in quick order. I politely declined his offer. Okan glared at the man as he returned to the table. When the girl serving the tequila came to the table Okan took a glass for both of us.

"Everyone's eyes are on you.You're really beautiful to night." he said.

"You have fallen for Yelda so much that I think I just came to your mind." ı said.

"Someone was jealous." He replied.

Did I make it too obvious? That's why I wanted to finish it. I was losing myself.

He put his hand on my leg and started to caress it.

In a moment of panic "Don't do it someone will see us." ı said.

His hand was still on my leg. He said "You're mine." and after stroking it some more he pulled his hand away. I put the tequila on my head. I was on fire. I couldn't tell if it was because of the alcohol or Okan. I was slightly dizzy.

An hour later the girls said they were bored and wanted to continue the party in their summer house by the sea. They ınvited us. Okan turned to me and asked what I wanted to do. I told him if he wanted to go with them I could go home by myself by taxi. He was conflicted caught in between. Melda who saw this indecision of his came to his rescue by insisting I go with them. In her half-baked Turkish she said "Buse come too please."

"Okay let's go." I said.

We got on their VIP minibus-style vehicle and set off for their summer residence which was not far away. They continued to have fun in the bus and sang songs. Okan was in good spirits. I was catching Utku's eyes in the rearview mirror. Finally, we arrived at their home.

It was a duplex cottage with a small beach between it and the sea. It was built with similar architecture to the surrounding buildings. The first floor was the beach and the garden floor the second floor had bedrooms. Everyone was sitting on bamboo chairs in the garden with beer bottles in their hands talking to each other. Their youngest brother Talha also joined us. After being indoors all night the sea air brought me to myself. It was a little past one in the morning.

Yelda said "Let's play game." Others agreed with her. I said that I wanted to sleep because she kept looking at Okan and this made me angry. Melda was looking at me.

"You and Okan can sleep upstairs in my mother's bedroom. The room at the end of the hall." she said.

When I looked at Okan I saw that he didn't care his mind was on his new favorite. I wished goodnight to everyone and started to go upstairs. I came to the closed bedroom door. The door was locked. Just when I was about to curse I saw Melda coming up the stairs.

She said "Sorry. I forgot the door was locked. I brought you my pajamas."

After saying "Okay, no problem. Thank you." we entered the room. There was a double bed. I was glad that I would be able to have a comfortable sleep.

Melda said "If you're going to be uncomfortable Okan could sleep downstairs on the couch."

I said it was okay that we could sleep together. After Melda left I locked the door. The window in the room was open. I could hear their voices coming from downstairs. They were making fun of each other while playing. I lit a cigarette. While looking down from the side of the window, Okan and I made eye contact. He was joking with Yelda. I stripped off my skirt and blouse and lay on the bed with my bra and panties on.

While I was playing on my phone there was a knock on the door. Since I was only wearing my underwear, I half-opened the door and stuck my head out. If Melda had come she shouldn't be seeing me lying half-naked with my little brother like this. Okan had come. I was happy. I was glad that I hadn't shown myself to him. The game was going on downstairs.

"What happened Why did you quit the game?" I said in a sarcastic tone.

Leaving the door I went back to the bed. Turning my back I lay down. After locking the door Okan took off his clothes and lay on the bed. He didn't touch me. There was no sound in the room except for the sounds coming from outside. He threw his arm around me and hugged me. I felt his penis on my hip. After I said "Don't." I looked up at him straightening up on my elbow. He was completely naked.

"So, what do you want?" he asked and kissed me. His tongue was inside my mouth. He was stroking my vagina with his left hand over my white-lace underwear. I had to resist him. I was finished with everything. I had held back the whole evening. My body was on fire. I gasped as I pulled my panties down.

He was licking my vagina with small tongue strokes. I was stroking his hair and moving his head back and forth. I started to moan. Okan straightened up. He grabbed my hair and brought his penis close to my mouth. I looked into his eyes. I didn't want to stop. I took his penis in my mouth and started to suck and lick it. He was grabbing and squeezing my bare breasts when he undid the strap of my bra with his hand.

When his penis was like stone I lay on my back on the bed. Okan climbed on top of me and came in between my legs that I had spread open. Even though it hurt I liked it. I was stroking his hair. I was getting more pleasure every time he hit my vagina. He was fucking me so hard and fast that I was afraid that the bed would creak or my voice would be heard outside. It was the first time he was fucking me so ambitiously. I didn't care if my voice and screams were heard anymore. I groaned and orgasmed.

It must have hurt as I dug my nails into his back. It made him fuck me harder. He was stapling me to the bed. My groin was aching. He rooted and ejaculated in my vagina for the last time. No matter how much he ejaculated he was still going in and out of me. When he finally stopped we were both sweaty. He gave me a passionate kiss on my lips. He moved himself to the side as he gasped for breath.

"I love you." he said.

There was no use in denying it. I turned to him and leaned on my elbow. I replied "I love you too."

I laid my head on his chest. I was stroking his chest hair with my hand. After lying in bed for a while I took a shower in the master bathroom. When I returned to the room with a towel I sat on the bed. I dried my hair with a towel. Okan went to the bathroom after I finished taking my shower.

We had both confessed our feelings. There was no turning back. I didn't want to leave him again. I fell in love with Okan. If I had to choose between my husband and him I would choose Okan. I was sure of that. What was missing between me and Aykut was passion. I'd never wanted Aykut in my bed as much as I wanted Okan. I had to find a way to make two men happy with myself.

I stood by the window and lit a cigarette. The people below were playing games. Yelda's laughter made me angry. What a simple girl she was. I wanted to strangle her. Okan came out of the bathroom naked. He approached me from behind and hugged me.

"You're so beautiful tonight I can't get out of the habit. I'm enchanted." he said.

"What will happen to Yelda. She is beautiful." I replied.

"No one baby. Only you." he said. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him. The towel slipped and fell off I was naked again.

He leaned against the wall next to the window and took me in his lap. He started to lift me up and down as his hardened penis entered me. He had gotten stronger lately. Looking out the window at Yelda who was trying to steal him from me while I was being fucked in my own brother's lap brought me more pleasure. I wished she had stood and looked up. I wished she had seen Okan fucking me. He was mine. I belonged to him too.

When Okan got tired I got off his lap and onto all fours on the bed. He entered me from behind and started thrusting into me. The room echoed with the slap-slap sounds of skin hitting skin. I went crazy with pleasure when he started to fuck hard like he had just fucked me against the wall. This time he dug his nails into my buttocks. While I was orgasming somewhere between pain and pleasure Okan snorted and ejaculated into me to the last drop. I wasn't afraid because I was taking birth-control pills. Last month Okan had been ejaculating inside me a lot.

By the time we were finished the table below had dispersed. There was no sound in the house. Everyone had retired to their rooms. After we took a shower again we hugged and slept naked.

_______________