Buse's Diary Ch. 03

Story Info
Fine works.
3k words
4.24
2.5k
6
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 06/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buse's Diary 03

Thanks to Kenji Sato for the editing and grammar.

The next morning after we had breakfast together my husband drove me to my office. As I got out of the car I gave him a passionate kiss and told him how much I loved him. His smile reached his ears. My colleagues waiting in front of the office building also saw us. When I went to them Leyla who was seven-months pregnant told me "Last night must have been hot." She laughed. We entered the office with a smile. Leyla and Asuman were the people I worked with. Asuman the only single among us said "There is a different shine on your face today I think Leyla is right." she chuckled. I closed it by throwing my eraser at her so as not to be morning fun.

Last night was hot. Contrary to their opinion my younger brother was in the lead role not my husband. My conscience was at ease that I had not cheated on my husband with a stranger at least. I sat at my desk and tried to focus on my work. When I went to the bathroom at the ten o'clock break and I looked at myself in the mirror I realized that I looked brighter and had a higher energy. I sent a message to Okan and asked how he was. I smiled when he sent me a heart emoji. I replied by adding a hush sign and a heart emoji. He laughed and wrote okay.

While sipping my tea I did not see what I experienced as a problem but as a novelty or change in my life. I felt lucky because I have a husband who loves me very much and a brother who gives me forbidden pleasures. I guessed that what happened with Okan would end over time, after he lost his enthusiasm. The interesting part of the job was that I was looking out of his window. Why do I want to continue doing this I left the cafeteria and returned to my desk clearing my head.

It was necessary to go to the tax office at noon. Because of Leyla's pregnancy she could not run around and with Asuman's incompetence in paperwork it was left to me. It was not a nice job in the heat of June. Although, after I finished the work I went home early without having to go back to the office. The cold shower felt good. After I put on my white strapless dress I called Aykut. I told him that I left work early today and that I could cook any meal he wanted for the evening.

He said "I want an eggplant dish. Can you cook it my love?"

"I'd do anything for my dear husband."

After I said that I called my mother to get a recipe. She counted all the ingredients one by one. She told me how to cook it. Okan was studying at home because he had finals. He would graduate from university this year if his finals went well. My mother said "I'll send Okan shopping if there is any missing ingredient."

Actually, there was everything in the house but I said "Well, if his study won't be interrupted can you send him to me?"

I was going to talk to Okan when no one was at home. Half an hour later the doorbell rang. Okan was standing at the door smiling, with his grocery bags in his hands. When he got in he was in front and I followed him to the kitchen. As soon as Okan put his things on the counter he hugged me and kissed me on the lips. At first I accepted but then I pushed him back. "We need to talk." I said.

"What are we going to talk about again I thought you called me because the house was empty." he said. He leaned against the counter with his arms crossed.

I had no intention of having sex when I was waiting him to come over. But Okan had poked the devil in me. My soul started to want it. Maybe we could have a little getaway. Was there enough time before Aykut came home. Ugh, why did these thoughts come to my mind. I had to control myself.

"Okan listen to me, no one should know what's going on between us. We must very careful. We can't risk getting caught."

My little brother who expected words of remorse from me was surprised. He hugged me and kissed my cheek and neck. He lifted me by my hips and sat me on the kitchen counter. He was stroking my legs sliding his hands under my dress.

"Wait slow down. Do you understand what I'm saying?" ı said.

"Whatever you say." he muttered. He took me in his arms and walked out of the kitchen carrying me.

"Don't do it you'll hurt your back. No way. Now I have to cook." ı said.

He didn't even listen to me. "I'm going to fuck you in your husband's bed." he said.

A wave of desire swept through me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips asking him to take me to my bedroom. I really wanted my little brother to fuck me. Forbidden things were igniting a fire in me. He slowly lowered me to the side of the bed. He watched me undo the straps of my dress and let them fall to my wrists. I took off my underwear while Okan was undressing. We lay down on the bed together.

He was hungrily sucking on my breasts stroking my legs with his fingers and reaching into my vagina. This time I gave him control. I opened my legs completely to my younger brother. He lowered his head and started licking my vagina. I had tried it once with my husband but has stopped because he was disgusted. Okan didn't seem to be disgusted at all. His tongue licking made me feel nice. I convulsed with pleasure. I would beg him to put in.

"Enough. Fuck me." I whispered.

He lifted his head from between my legs. It was evident from Okan's face the pleasure he experienced as he took my legs on his shoulders and slowly entered me. After he found himself deep inside me he accelerated and started hitting harder. Okan was staring into my eyes as I was moaning in my bedroom. He was enjoying the pleasure of screwing his sister. I didn't remember the first time because I was drunk but this time he was fucking me loudly.

I wanted to kiss him while we were making love. I told him to take me in his lap. While I was kissing my little brother's lips and pulling his hair Okan's penis was going in and out. The sweat running down my neck as my breasts rubbed against his chest was proof of how high my temperature was.

"I want to fuck you watching your beautiful ass." he said.

Although I was a little tired I accepted his request. I got up from his lap and curled up in front of him. He grabbed my hips and hit me harder each time he went in and out. I was shouting loudly "Ay ay oy" I was afraid that the neighbors would hear me. They were not used to hearing such noises from our house.

After a while I jerked and orgasmed with great pleasure. I laid my head on the bed. Okan kept pumping my vagina while I was regulating my breathing. It took longer today.

"I'm ejaculating." he said.

I waited for him to take it out of me but he still left all his semen inside me. He collapsed on top of me. After breathing for a while we got out of bed. I kissed his lips.

"It was beautiful " ı said.

While Okan was opening the windows of the room I changed the bed sheets. We did not leave any trace of what happened. He wanted to take a shower together but I chased him out because I had more work to do. When Aykut came home in the evening, I had cooked the food. It was appealing to both the eyes and the palate. It was a truly satisfying day for me. My feelings for Okan were not just passion I realized today. I didn't want my husband to be sad. I loved him very much. I'm not in a relationship another man. I just love my little brother a little too much.

I didn't get back together with Okan until his finals were over. When I went to my mom's after work we didn't stay in the same room because we both knew what would have happened next. I wanted him to concentrate on his exams. Okan agreed with me too. A little separation would keep our passion alive.

My relationship with my husband continued happily as always. We were making plans for summer vacation. Aykut wanted to go to the Black Sea side where it was more quiet. He said he had not seen his relatives there for a long time. On the contrary I wanted to go south to the Mediterranean and have fun. We had a fight. Out of guilt I accepted his request. We both arranged our annual leave for the same dates.

It had been ten days since we were last together with Okan. I was counting the days. I had to admit that I flirted with him like a high-school girl when we spoke on the phone, and enjoyed it. Okan was always available but I couldn't spare time from my job. I wasn't even approaching his room so as not to risk getting caught by my mother. We weren't going to be able to get together before we went on vacation.

On Friday while I was working at the office a parcel was delivered to me. When I opened the package my face turned. Red like the dark-red, sexy nightgown that was inside. I stuffed it in my drawer in a panic. I took the card that came with it out of the package and went to the sink.

On the card was written "I missed you so much."

The crazy boy could have put me in a difficult situation. Luckily, no one saw it. I called Okan and said not to send such things to my workplace or home again. How many times had I told the fool. I would be surprised if he listened to me.

Although, I got angry with him, when I got home I tried it on. I posed in front of the mirror and texted Okan "You're right. The nightdress fits me very well. I'll wear it on vacation." It was okay for him to get a little mad-- he was grounded.

Since we had four people working in the accounting department Leyla and our trainee friend Elif, took their summer holidays the previous week. After they came back I and Asuman were going to take our holidays the same week. Asuman got her visa months ago and was excitedly waiting for her European tour with her boyfriend. Frankly, I was jealous of her.

The holiday was starting I set off with my husband on Saturday morning. We were laughing and singing along with the songs playing in the car. Even though I didn't want to at first I was trying to have fun. One hundred kilometres before our destination my boss called while we were drinking coffee at the resting facility.

Leyla had given birth prematurely and the intern would be alone in the office. My boss asked me to come back if I could. She said that she would make up for this situation and give me an extra week off. Since Asuman was abroad I was the only option she had.

Aykut was very angry at this situation at first he did not want to go back. He even put me in the car and continued on the road. He didn't say a word. When we came to his relatives' village he said to me "Let's spend the weekend here and then we'll go home." There was disappointment in his voice. I didn't want him to be unhappy because of me.

"It won't go away you go on your vacation if I can get things right I'll come to you by bus on the weekend. We'll continue where we left off." I said. My husband had the right to have fun and rest. His happiness was the most important thing to me.

"Okay, let's do that. But let Okan stay with you. I don't want to worry about you." he said. I didn't have any bad intentions until he said that. The idea of being alone with my brother for a few days fueled the fire in me.

His relatives were very good and cheerful people. They hosted us very nicely. We stayed in an old wooden village house. We sifted flour in a stone mill and baked bread in an earthen oven. We went for a nature walk. At night we made love. When it was time to leave I was saddened. When I was returning to the city by bus I was now regretting that I had initially opposed my husband's idea and had offended him. A holiday wasn't the sun and the beach only. One had to experience different things and see them in different places. When I got off the bus at the bus station I saw Okan in front of me.

"Oh. What are you doing here?" I asked and hugged him.

"Your husband called me. He asked me to pick you up from the bus station and stay with you." He said.He had a mischievous smile on his face.

I returned his with a smile of my own. I called Aykut to let him know that I had arrived. While returning home by subway Okan never let go of my hand. My heart was boiling again. The woman who felt sorry for her husband an hour ago was gone. Okan had told our mom that he would be staying with me for a few days. We went directly to my house.

Without wasting any time Okan hugged and kissed me, as we entered. I responded passionately. He tried to take me in his arms to go to the bedroom. I didn't let him.

"I'm tired dear. I have to take a shower all week is ours." I said.

"I missed you so much." he was being spoiled.

I entered the bathroom gesturing a 'no' sign with my index fingers. I threw my clothes in the laundry hamper and got into the tub. The water was good and I was relieved. Half an hour later there was a knock on the bathroom door. Okan must have wondered if I was okay.

"Can I come in?" he asked.

I was lifting my legs up in the soap suds and washing my legs. There was admiration and hunger in his eyes. I asked "Would you like to soap my back?"

He took off his shirt so that it wouldn't get wet. His boxers were stretched tight in the front. I turned my back to him gave him the washcloth and asked him to wash me. When he was done with my back his hands slid down to my breasts. I stood up with the sparkling water running down my body and put on my bathrobe. Okan got up reluctantly. I loved driving him crazy.

When I dried myself and reached the sink I untied my robe and hugged him. I rubbed my breasts against his hard chest and pressed my lips to his. Okan started stroking my body and hips while he was moaning. I took his penis out of his boxers and rubbed it on my bare skin with my hand. I bent down on my knees and started to lick my little brother's cock with appetite. His muscles were trembling with pleasure. I had watched a lot of videos on the internet to make my husband happy. I knew what had to do. After being apart for so long I couldn't let him ejaculate without fucking me.

I stood up and took off my bathrobe. I put my hands on the sink and protruded my hips slightly. Okan came up behind me grabbed his penis and slowly inserted it into my vagina. I gave a slight cry of pleasure as the head of his penis entered me. He was banging me, with one hand on my neck and the other on my hip.

I was screaming "Ay oy ay." as if I was ecstatic. I started to orgasm with my legs shaking when I said "Don't ejaculate inside me."

He took out his penis. When I turned to him and knelt in front of him he ejaculated on my face. My whole body was covered with my brother's sperm.After taking a shower again we were both very hungry. I immediately prepared something to eat. After the meal I video-called Aykut on the internet. Okan was joking with him. I was surprised that he could talk so easily with the man whose wife he had just fucked.

While I was talking to my husband he was sitting next to me on the sofa and stroking my legs. Aykut was telling me what he had done during the day unaware of everything. I ended the call saying I had to go to work the next day and I needed to sleep. Okan was going to sleep on the sofa in the living room.

"Why am I not sleeping next to you?" he asked.

I wore the sexy red nightgown that he had bought me. I came to the doorway of the living room. I called to Okan and said "Come and sleep with me if you promise no mischief."

We both knew we wouldn't be able to sleep.

_______________