Buse's Diary Ch. 05

Story Info
Jealousy and freedom.
3k words
4.11
2.2k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 06/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Diary

In the morning after a feverish night spent with my little brother in a strange house I woke up with a shiver. Thinking that I had a cold at night because I was naked I pulled the sheet over me. I looked lovingly at my brother who was lying next to me. He was sleeping so deeply that he must have needed a rest after last night. We had been bed partners who crossed the line of taboo, for about two months. I was having sex with my own brother. I don't regret it at all. I feel my womanhood for the first time after marriage. I love my husband too but this is something else.

I reached over to Okan and hugged him. After stroking his erect penis with my hand he woke up when I took it in my mouth and I started to lick it. He was stroking my hair.

"Am I in heaven?" he said.

I took his penis out of my mouth for a short while and said "Good morning dear" and continued to lick it.

He was stroking my buttocks with his hand and fingering my vagina. He pulled me up turning my hips towards him. He started licking my vagina while I was licking his dick. What a morning of pleasure it was. After going on for a while with my back to him I climbed on top of his penis and slowly took it. I was fucking my little brother by moving my hips back and forth.

Okan was stroking my back and helping me by raising his hips. Footsteps were heard from the corridor the others had also woken up. I turned my head over my shoulder and smiled at Okan. I was going up and down on his penis trying not to make too much noise. It didn't take long for both of us to ejaculate. I was staring out the window at the sea while my little brother's warm semen filled me up.

I got up from his lap and went into the bathroom to get cleaned up. We went downstairs after collecting the bed and tidying the room. Melda had prepared the breakfast table. When I went to the kitchen and asked if there was anything that could use my help Talha grabbed me by the shoulders and sat me down at the table. We all laughed at his act. He was a very witty and funny young man at the age of nineteen. I was looking at Yelda who was sitting across from me with the air of a triumphant commander-- she couldn't steal my man from me.

After a pleasant breakfast my cell phone rang. My husband was calling. I picked up the phone and went to the beach. He said that they had found a place on the mountain that had cell reception and that he called me at the first opportunity because he missed me so much. When I told him we were at Okan's girlfriend's summer house he asked me for details. Since he knew him more or less he was surprised that Okan had found himself a girlfriend. He said that when he returned he wanted to go out to dinner together. He excitedly explained that the hunt was going on and that they shot a wild boar in the morning. I hung up saying I loved him and to be very careful.

Okan came to me and asked if everything was all right. I told him about the conversation we had with Aykut.

"No problem. Yelda is dying for my love." he replied smugly.

I was getting nervous with jealousy. When we got back to the others Yelda said she wanted to go to the city center and do some shopping. Talha and Melda opposed her and said that they wanted to spend the day by swimming in the sea. Utku was going to meet her lover. Yelda approached and hugged Okan with a flirtatious tone and Okan agreed to go together. Even though I never wanted them to be together it was going to work for me and Aykut. Everyone had a plan.

"Will you drive me home too?" I asked.

"Buse we will go to the sea together please stay." Melda insisted.

Okan added "What are you going to do alone at home? We'll go back together in the evening."

I gave the key to the house telling him to bring me clean clothes from the house. I was looking at them as they walked towards the garage. Yelda had her arm around Okan's waist. Utku said he forgot his wallet and went back to the house. When I followed them to open the windows and to tell him to ventilate the house I caught Okan kissing Yelda leaning against the garage wall.

His hand was in her denim shorts. The fingers that had stroked my vagina two hours ago were now caressing Yelda. Maybe he was going to fuck the bitch at my house. My hands and feet were shaking with anger. I had to restrain myself not to slap them both. I quietly went back to the garden before they saw me.

I sat on the plastic chair and lit my cigarette. I couldn't believe my brother was doing this to me. He had gone to another woman before his semen had dried inside me. I was going to ask him to account for this.

Melda was standing in front of me. Was there no escape from this girl? She pulled me by the arm and took me to her room to choose a bikini. The most modest of them looked like the black one with the rope. The bottom was but the top didn't fit me since her breasts were small. It wasn't covering my breasts completely. I took it off saying I couldn't wear this. The way she looked at my bare breasts caught my attention. I sat on the bed. She left the door open when she went to see if any one of her mother's bikinis fit me as she hurried upstairs.

When I got up to close the door we met Talha who was passing through the corridor. His eyes locked on my bare breasts. I could cover my breasts with my arm but he was staring at me with such admiration that I didn't feel like doing it. It was obvious that his penis had risen from his shorts. It would be a pleasant memory for the young man. When the footsteps came from the stairs I went inside and closed the door. What had I done? My heart was fidgeting. Finally when Melda brought me a matching bikini top I put it on and went down to the beach.

Melda and Talha were talking about something. When I came they changed the subject. I looked at Talha from the corner of my eye while I was applying sunscreen to Melda. He was watching my body with hungry eyes. When it was my turn I noticed Melda caressing my groin while applying sunscreen. Except for Yelda were all the members of this family interested in me or was I misunderstanding. While we were chatting a short-haired woman in her forties came up to us. Melda stood up and hugged her. I thought maybe they were relatives.

Talha leaned over my ear and said "Melda's special friend."

It took me a few seconds to understand what he was implying when he said that. Melda likes women. Actually I suspected her interest in me by the way she looked at my breasts and caressed my body. Everyone's preferences were their own life. I was also fucking my own brother. Pelin was a forty-two-year-old woman who was divorced from her husband.

When the conversation didn't continue I got up to go swimming. Melda and Pelin said they were going to sunbathe a little more and Talha accompanied me. I know how to swim well since I had taken swimming courses in my childhood. Talha said he was a good swimmer and that he wanted to swim race to the buoy to compete.

"For what?" he asked.

"If I win you buy the ice cream. What do you want?" I asked.

"Seeing the twins again."

When he said that it made me smile. When I looked into his eyes I realized that he was serious.

"Did you like them very much?" I said and he nodded his head.

"Are you in?" he asked.

After swimming a few meters ahead of him I shouted "Okay" I could hear him rioting behind me. I started to feel the effect of my smoking a few meters away from the buoy. I was short of breath. Talha was about to catch up with me. I made a last-ditch effort and beat Talha by one stroke. We were both trying to catch our breath holding onto the iron.

"You cheated." he said.

"These are the facts of life." I said laughing. It was obvious that he was angry. These men were the same no matter how old they were. When I looked around and saw that no one was there I told him only for this time. I pulled the straps down and showed my chest. The expression on his face suddenly changed. It was very funny.

"Can I touch?" he asked.

"No way."

Before I could say anything he started stroking my breasts with his hand. My stomach was tingling. Danger bells were ringing.

"That's enough." I said. I straightened up the straps and turned to swim back to the beach.

He hugged my waist from behind. He was pressing his penis against my hip. I hadn't realized it was that big.

"Don't do it."

When I said it. He put his left hand inside my bikini bottom and started stroking my vagina. I felt nice. He had found my weak spot. I started to moan loudly. I let him go. Let my husband hunt for prey in the mountains. I didn't care if my brother fucked that whore Yelda at my house. I had an orgasm while nineteen-year-old Talha fingered my vagina in the middle of the sea.

No one could see what we were doing as we were far from the beach. I swam away from him while he was trying to untie my bikini bottom. I wasn't mad at him. I knew myself. If I had stayed a little longer I would have let him fuck me. I didn't say anything. When we swam back to the beach I couldn't believe what time it was. Pelin was gone and Melda was waiting for us. Talha went home to take a shower before us. When we I walked home with Melda she said "I hope Talha didn't bore you." I shook my head no. Half an hour after we took our showers Okan, Yelda and Utku came home.

Okan seemed in a good mood. They wanted to have a barbecue for dinner. While we were preparing the food in the kitchen the men were dealing with the fire. To be alone with Okan I went out to the terrace and lit a cigarette. When I asked what he did that afternoon he told me that they had gotten together at my mother's house after shopping with Yelda. Okan hadn't fucked Yelda in my house so as not to pollute our memories. He probably wanted a medal.

When he asked what I had done during the time I passed it off by saying we'd talk later.

When I told Okan that I wanted to go home after dinner they all objected in unison. They wanted to go to the club to have fun again. Yelda and Melda insisted. Utku said that they would take his girlfriend from the house. Okan had brought regular daily clothes from home. I was going to be very pale with the dress. I said that I did not want to go on the excuse that I was tired from being at sea.

"Buse if you want you could lie down in the room and rest. Besides Talha will not be alone." Yelda said.

Okan was very eager to go. He hugged me and said "We'll go after breakfast tomorrow morning promise."

When I said okay they all applauded me as if they were cheering for the football players. After I told Okan that he would not disturb me when they came back as he would sleeping on the sofa. I went out to the garden to sit in a chair outside.

He preferred being with his friends rather than the last night we could be together comfortably. His new toy was more interesting to him was what I was thinking. After that everyone would get what they deserve. I started to feel free.

Talha came to the garden next to me. He had two beer bottles in his hand. He handed me a beer and sat next to me.

"Are you mad at me for what happened at sea?" he asked.

I told him that it was not his fault that I had started it all and that I was angry with myself not him. I was surprised when Talha said that he liked me very much and that he didn't know what to do because it was the first time he had gotten so close to a woman. I never thought that he could be a virgin. They were living abroad. How could he stay a virgin when his two older sisters were so active. He wasn't lying. He looked so innocent. A little fun wouldn't hurt. He lit a cigarette.

"What do you like about me?" I asked laughing.

"You are beautiful when you smile. If I had a lover like you I would give my life so that she would always smile." he said.

I liked his sincere naive answer. I wanted to push him a little harder. I crossed my legs. Leaning over him I asked "Anything else?"

I took his cigarette and took a breath while Talha was looking at my legs from my open dress. When our eyes met I grabbed his hand and pulled him to stand up. He didn't understand what was happening. I walked inside without letting go of his hand. When we got inside, I turned to him and kissed his lips. He was responding as if from famine. He hugged my waist. I could feel his penis in my stomach. It was longer and thicker than my husband's and Okan's dicks.

This time Talha took me by the hand and dragged me to his room. I took off my clothes and underwear. I sat on the bed. A huge penis was standing in front of me. After rubbing it with my hand I took it to my mouth. While I was licking his dick Talha couldn't stand still. He was very excited. He couldn't stop himself and ejaculated in my mouth. I swallowed all of his cum. I lay down on the bed and pulled him up to me. He was sucking on my breasts and fingering my vagina. He got an erection quickly with the power of youth.

Spreading my legs I whispered in his ear that I wanted to be the first woman he fucked. I was so wet too. I wanted his big dick inside of me. I rubbed the head of his penis into my vagina with my hand and wanted it to enter slowly. I was moaning, as his penis stretched my vagina walls and went all the way in deep. Our lips connected. It was completely inside of me. I had already had an orgasm when it sawed in and out a couple of times before hitting bottom.

He started to speed up. When I got the chance from his lips I said "Fuck me. Fuck me." My moans echoed in the room while the young man was fucking my vagina with all his might. I was enjoying it a lot. How was I going to enjoy my husband from now on? I wrapped my legs around his waist as I climaxed a second time with a loud shout. I was pressing him to myself. Talha was out of breath when he ejaculated inside me.

"Although it was your first time it was very good." I said. He liked it. He was flattered.

He kissed my lips. He got off me laughing. "Mr. Casanova Utku kept trying to get you into bed but I fucked you." he said.

"Do not tell anything to Utku or anyone." I said.

After I went into the bathroom and cleaned I returned to his room with a towel wrapped around me. He hugged me. We lay down in bed together. He thanked me for being his first woman. He was stroking my legs with his hand while kissing me.

"Can we meet if you're available until I go back to France?" he asked.

"I can't promise. Maybe if I get the chance." I said. I moaned as he touched my vagina with his fingers. I couldn't believe myself. I wanted him again.

His phone rang. Melda was calling. He picked up the phone and put the sound on speaker. Melda said that they would be back in a couple of hours while loud music was blasting in the background. Okan had called me but could not reach me. I had forgotten my phone in the garden. Talha hung up the phone saying that I was sleeping.

"You liar." I said.

He took the towel off of me. His penis was getting an erection again.

"Do you want to fuck me one more time?"

I was about to ask him if he'd like to have another go but before I could finish my sentence he rolled me over and entered my vagina. We fucked until we saw the headlights of the car in the parking lot.

End of part 5