Business and Pleasure

Story Info
Domme Angela ties up two pretty girls for her enjoyment.
1.9k words
4.42
8.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are well over 18. This is more for me than anyone, in all honesty.

---------------------------------

Eloise was described by all who knew her as "shy at best." It was an apt description; she was in fact shy at best, and at her worst she was terrified of attention, even fleeting moments of it.

A tiny slip of a thing, Eloise was thin to the point of being better described as scrawny or, perhaps, bony. Her ribs stuck out slightly, her knees and elbows were knobby, and her hips were more bone than anything. Her breasts were decently sized, but she was so pale as to cause the veins to show like a roadmap of thin blue streams. She wasn't unaware of how she looked.

She was therefor, understandably, prone to avoiding other's gaze as best she could, wearing dull colors and oversized clothing to attract no lingering gazes.

Given these traits, it was extremely shocking when Eloise came to the company picnic in a tight black dress with a woman who seemed to be her exact opposite.

Where Eloise was 25, short, fair haired and thin, her companion was a tall, plump woman of roughly 30, with a wavery sheet of black hair. The differences extended beyond the skin as well: the woman walked with confidence and purpose, leaving Eloise scrambling along behind her. She introduced herself as Angela.

"Eloise's trainer," she says, and elaborates no further than that, although anyone who catches the way Eloise flushes each time she says it needs nothing further anyway.

The entire function was nothing but raised eyebrows as Angela went about from department to department, making seemingly casual conversation that ended with several employees as flushed as Eloise. There was a collective sigh of envy when she finally left the party, taking Eloise and a heavily reddened blonde bombshell of an intern named Beth with her.

Eloise clambers gracelessly into the backseat of Angela's car, trying to control her breathing as Beth slides in beside her, openly staring at her. Angela slips behind the wheel and starts the car, pulling out onto the road.

Eloise feels her cunt clench in a quick pulse of desire. She knows what Angela has promised Beth, and the thought of it makes it hard for her to sit still, especially as Beth scoots closer, trailing a hand up her thigh.

Her head falls back as Beth's hand comes to a rest on her cunt. She parts her legs eagerly, hips tilting up to invite Beth's touch. Angela hadn't let her wear panties, and Beth's quick fingers find her clit easily, rubbing quick circles and causing the thin girl to jerk and cry out as Beth watches her intently.

She lifts her hips off the seat, balancing on her elbows and fighting not to collapse as Beth pumps her fingers in and out of her, bringing her closer and closer to the edge.

"She's not allowed to cum," Angela calls from the front seat, looking in the mirror and smiling sharply at the debauched state Eloise was already in. "If you let her, you'll be swapping places with her when we get to the motel."

Beth pulls her hand away quickly, and Eloise whines, bucking into the air. The sound of Beth and Angela's laughter makes her clit throb.

"Slut," Beth teases, and pushes back away from her, leaving her wet with her dress hiked up to her hips. Her cunt clenches again, and Beth takes the opportunity to start slapping it, hard strikes that make her gasp and toss.

"N-no, stop-" she whimpers, trying to warn her as each strike brings Eloise closer to cumming.

"Don't speak," Beth orders, and Eloise can't fight her training; she can't bring herself to speak, just whining pitifully and trying to twitch away from the slaps.

Eloise shakes and muffles a thin wail as her hips pump into the air. She tries to avoid the slaps, but can't; Beth is too fast, and she can feel her orgasm coming.

"Ohhhhhhh," she moans, arched and shaking, hands digging into the car seat as her cunt spasms, a ruined orgasm rippling through her. Beth lets out a shocked gasp as, from the front seat, Angela's voice cuts over the moment, filled with sadistic glee.

"Now, Bethy. What did I tell you?"

Beth bites her lip, trepidation and lust swirling across her face. "You're really going to switch us?"

"I warned you, didn't I?" Angela smirks, turning to pull into the parking lot of a small motel.

"You did," Beth whispers, squirming a little. She backs off from Eloise again, watching her try and catch her breath. Angela steps out of the car and helps Eloise out of the backseat, practically carrying her to one of the rooms with Beth following behind. Angela pulls a key from her pocket and unlocks the door, ushering both women inside and closing the door behind them.

Beth's breath catches.

The motel room has been set up like a sex dungeon. Looking around, Beth could see that the red and black dressed bed had been fitted with cuffs and other restraints, an assortment of toys on the large desk. There was a small, doorless closet, in which several outfits were hanging, and from what she could see of the bathroom there were a handful of phallicly shaped shower hose attachments hung on a rack in the shower.

"My family owns this motel, so I've reserved a permanent room for my playthings," Angela says by way of explanation, moving around behind her. She can hear the clicking of cuffs, and the sound of Eloise whimpering and shifting. A quick glance back over her shoulder confirms her suspicions: Eloise has been shackled to the bed with her legs spread and tied to the footboard, collar like straps complete with rings around each upper thigh with a third tightened across her hips, a red ball-gag in her mouth. Angela is dangling a pair of objects teasingly from each hand, and Beth's cunt throbs when she realizes what they are: leather cuffs, and a triangular assortment of straps with leash like clasps at each point, clearly meant to snap to the collar-esque straps and keep something firmly trapped against Eloise's pussy.

That something being Beth.

Beth feels her face flush red as Angela beckons her over, grabbing her by the hair as soon as she's in range. She gasps as she's pulled against Angela and spun to face the bed, head pulled back. Angela marches her right to the foot of the mattress and leans into her ear, voice dark and dripping arousal and malice.

"Weren't you told not to make her cum?"

"Im sorry," Beth whimpers, shivering with desire and mild fear as Angela's free hand creeps around her throat, pressing lightly.

"Of course you are. You still have to be punished...and so does she." Angela's voice is smooth and seductive, and Beth feels like its pushing her under some deep, dark waters in her own mind, leaving her compliant and desperate to please.

"Yes," she breathes, eyes glazed and pressing herself back against Angela.

"Good girl." Angela smirks and pushes Beth onto the bed, forcing her face down between Eloise's trembling legs, mouth pressed against her soaked pussy. Beth whines pitifully, and Eloise moans, straining against her restraints to push up against Beth's mouth. Angela uses the shock and distraction to her advantage, quickly snapping the straps over her head before settling on top of her and pulling her arms behind her to be cuffed.

"Lick, she commands, buckling the leather cuffs and nibbling at Beth's ear. Beth starts to squirm against Eloise, who lets out another high pitched moan.

Beth's head feels like its full of cotton, floaty and hazy as she does as she's told. Her tongue laps at Eloise's clit, hesitantly at first, but with more fervor as Eloise begins to twist and buck under her, muffled moans and grunts fighting past the gag.

Eloise slams her head side to side, writhing and pulling at the ties until, with a series of half chokes gasps, she cums, squealing as Beth laps up every drop of wetness.

Beth feels almost drunk on the high of having made Eloise cum again, and tries to sit up, only to be stopped by the straps. A sharp slap across her ass startles her, and she cries out from the pain, making Eloise jump and whine.

"I didn't tell you to stop," Angela growls, and god if that doesn't send shocks all through her.

Not allowed to stop, she thinks dazedly, her cunt dripping with desire as she resumes licking. Eloise bucks and writhes under her, and she's faintly aware of a shift in the bed, of Angela joining them, but not very; her whole world has shrunk down to her throbbing clit, Eloise's pussy in her mouth, and Angela's voice in her ear.

"Good girl," Angela purrs, and she'll do anything to hear that again, her own hips twitching and bucking desperately as she licks and sucks and probes, her clever tongue wringing orgasm after orgasm from Eloise.

It feels like Angela keeps them this way for hours. At some point, Eloise's gag is removed, and Beth finds herself moaning and whining breathlessly in response to Eloise's tearful gasps of "no more" and "I can't", broken by the wavery wails that accompany her orgasms.

Beth's jaw is sore, her mind scattered, her pussy so soaked and twitchy and overwhelmingly needy that she thinks she might cum without ever being touched, just from the sheer pleasure of being tied and forced like this.

"Are you sorry for cumming?" Angela murmurs to Eloise, and Beth thrums as she feels Angela's hand brush through her hair.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry ma'am, I wont do it again," Eloise cries, too exhausted even to buck, just trembling uselessly under Beth's aching tongue.

"Just one more, and I'll forgive you." Angela peppers kisses over Eloise's face, relishing the teardrops that stick to her lips.

"I can't," Eloise whines, clit twitching weakly in Beths mouth. "Please, please I can't..."

Angela shifts, leaning down to Beth. Her breath is hot and primal against the side of Beth's face as she makes her offer. "Make her cum...and I'll make YOU cum."

Beth bucks, whole body rocking forward with it, and cries out against Eloise's oversensitive flesh. Her jaw aches enough to make her tear up, but she pushes forward, tongue painting frantic patterns inside Eloise and then darting out to encircle her clit, over and over, fast and hard.

"Noooooo," Eloise wails, strength returning enough to let her struggle. "Don't, don't make me, I can't, I'm-" she chokes off, head slamming back and toes curling. "Fuck! Fuck!" She screams, thrashing. "Fuck!" Theres a weak gush against Beths lips.

"Good girl," Angela praises, and she has just long enough to register it before Angelas hand is at her pussy, fingers quick and strong against her clit. Its only a few seconds, but thats all she needs: her orgasm hits hard, leaving her jerking and thrashing between Eloise's legs and ruining the bedspread beneath them even further. She slumps, dazed, as Angela begins unbuckling and untying them both, muttering soothing affections as she guides Beth's dazed body into the bed with her and Eloise.

"You both did so well," Angela praises, peppering them both with kisses and gentle touches as she cleans them with a soft towel.

"Mmmmm," is all Beth can offer, slowly coming back to herself as a bottle of water is pressed into her hand. Angela tips Eloise's bottle to her lips for her, mindful of her exhaustion.

As Beth slowly slips into sleep with Eloise, Angela smiling fondly at them both, she feels something shift dramatically inside her.

She wonders if Angela would maybe like to keep her.