Business Trip

Story Info
Bad business trip suddenly gets hot.
937 words
4.03
18.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a long freaking day, I thought to myself as I sat in the hotel lobby waiting to check into my room. Wondering what the hold up was, I thought back to the days long business meetings, product development showcases, supply chain innovations. What I really wanted was a hot shower and to lay down for awhile.

Maybe a good drink. "Your room is ready sir, apologies for the mix up but you've been upgraded to a luxury suite, on us" The desk girl had come over to tell me. Well maybe today won't be such a bad day after all as I grab the room keys and head to the elevator.

All the way down at the end of the hall I open the door and dang luxury suite was right. King size bed. Jacuzzi tub, balcony, office room. I set down my bags and I suddenly get the feeling I'm not alone. Coming from around the corner my jaw drops as you walk out in a vinyl open cup corset and my jaw drops. Your breasts out for my enjoyment, your nipples look hard in anticipation. I can already feel myself getting hard. "You arranged this?" i ask you as you smile and nod. "Oh that's naughty and devious". I say as you walk to the edge of the bed and turn your back to me and bend over giving me a great view of your ass as you turn your head back towards me and tell me you might need to be punished.

I walk over behind you and admire your ass. Run my hand along the back of your thigh and appreciatively rub your ass. I take my hand off to give you a good smack and you whimper gentle. I give you a tender smack on the ass and rub my hand on your ass, and repeat several times on each side. Please you whimper as you turn around and look at me, taking my hand and placing it on your breast. I waste no time, squeezing and rubbing your breasts. You reach down and rub my throbbing hard cock through my pants. I'm pinching your nipples when you stop rubbing my cock and look at my disapproving look as you take my hand to your face and take my index finger into your mouth drawing a groan from me.

You get down on your knees as you continue to sick my finger as you undo my pants and lower my boxers as I'm unbuttoning my shirt. You take my finger out of your mouth and take both my hands and place them on either side of your face as you look up at me, my cock hanging in front of your face. "Fuck my mouth" you whisper as you watch as a take my cock in one hand and place it in front of your mouth. L gently rub the tip on your quivering lips. I feel you open your mouth to take me and I pull back. "Ah ah ah, not yet" as you pout and close your mouth as I again rub the tip of my cock on your lips.

I gently force myself in your mouth and you eagerly accept. I let you take my cock into your mouth as I feel your tongue all over me. I sigh and let you take me all the way into your throat as I place my hands on your face again and tilt your head up so I can lock eyes with you as I thrust myself into your throat as you moan and I watch your eyes, as I thrust again into the back of your throat. You watch me as my eyes go from watching my cock disappear into your mouth and the bouncing of your breasts when I thrust into you.

You let the drool slide down your chin and onto your neck as you look up at me moaning and you begin to slide the saliva on your nipples drawing an appreciative groan from me. Your eyes practically begging me to cum. You are pinching and squeezing both your nipples as you're moaning on my cock. My thrusting quickens as I take your hair in one hand, you can tell I'm about to cum and you expect me to pull out and cum on your face. Oh god I'm going to cum and I catch you by surprise as I thrust one more time into your throat before.

You weren't expecting this as my cum shoots into your throat and mouth as you let it run out your mouth and down your chin. You moan as my hot cum continues to fill your mouth and spill out onto tour chin, down your neck, onto tour chest as you look up and I'm watching you rub my cum on your nipples. As I pull my cock out of your mouth I give it a few good strokes as the last of my cum hits your lips and tongue as you eagerly swallow what you can. I sit back on the edge of the bed and watch as you spread my cum all over your breasts and into your mouth.

"Let's get cleaned up" I say, "the night is still young and I'm not done with you yet" as I lead you to the shower. I notice out of the corner of my eye your suitcase with several sets of lingerie in it, I smile as I take your hand and lead you to the shower. This is going to be a better business trip than I thought.