Caught Masturbating

Story Info
Caught with dildo in my pussy and forced to pay the price.
2.1k words
4.24
21.8k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On my days off, I try to get as many of my chores done as possible in the morning so that I can spend my afternoons getting high, watching porn and masturbating.

I like to masturbate to a variety of different porn, it really just depends on the mood I'm in. Some days I watch lesbian stuff, some days it's gangbang, some days it's sensual one on one porn. It just kind of depends on what mood I'm in. But usually, it is research for stuff to do with my husband when he gets home.

Today I started on some light BDSM that quickly evolved in to some downright hardcore stuff.

I had my second load of laundry going so I went to the couch with my laptop a few selected toys and favorite bong.

I inserted my vibrating butt plug in my asshole and worked my pussy with my dragon dildo in between taking bong rips.

I masturbated for what seemed liked hours and I guess I lost track of time along with how many times I came.

Exhausted from the amount of orgasms I had and the amount of weed I smoked I lay back on the couch and passed out. I didn't even remove the dildo from my pussy before I fell asleep, nor did I shut my laptop off.

I guess my husband came in and found me in this precarious position. He didn't attempt to wake me. To be honest I'm not sure how he was able to accomplish what he did without waking me, but he is truly quite an amazing man.

While I was still asleep on the couch, he tied my hands above my head, slipped a blindfold over my eyes and put restraint cuffs on my ankles. It wasn't until I felt my legs being pulled back and spread that I woke up and figured out that I couldn't move.

Being unable to move was very starting. I jerked and tried to wiggle free only to feel the sweet sting of a crop coming down on my spread thighs.

This is when he spoke in a very stern voice. "You think you can just set around and smoke weed and beat off all day? This is what happens to dirty little sluts that don't do their chores before they pleasure themselves." He said.

I tried to speak bit he covered my mouth as I felt him placing what I assume was clothes pins on my nipples.

Then I felt 4 more slapping stings on my inner thighs. My squirming had pushed the dragon dildo out of my pussy.

"No one said you push that out." He said as he took his hand off of my mouth. I felt him shove the dildo back in to my now gaping pussy. I let out a loud moan as the dildo went in deep stretching my pussy as the tip bounce off of my cervix.

He pounded my cunt with one hand while thumbing my clit with the other. With my legs pulled back I could feel the orgasm building and couldn't help put scream out in pleasure. The orgasm flowed through me as squirted a stream of piss out across the couch. I was pushing so hard when I came I shot the buttplug out of my asshole. I am pretty sure that I farted as it shot out but I didn't care. The orgasm was so intense I thought I was going to pass out as he pulled the dildo out of my pussy and feverishly rubbed his hand back and forth across my cunt I continued to squirt.

He then spoke again saying, "I didn't give you permission to cum." I then felt 4 hard slaps with a leather paddle directly on my exposed pussy.

I gasped and tried to apologize, but he obviously did care. I felt something being shoved in to mouth, gagging me and making me slobber all over it.

He pulled it out shoved it straight up asshole. The pain was almost overwhelming and I tried to call out our safe word only to have my mouth covered by his large hand.

He told me to shut up. I nodded.

He then said, "There is no safe words today. Do you understand my little stoner slut?"

He took his hand off of my mouth as I tried to get used to the large object now embedded in my asshole and said, "Yes daddy."

"Good girl." He said with a firm slap to my cheek.

I then felt him crawling up over the top of me as he pinched my nose closed with his fingers. I opened my mouth to breathe as he shoved his cock forcefully to the back of my throat. He held my head forward by pulling my hair as he roughly fucked my mouth, making sure he held his cock at the back of my throat every few strokes.

I could feel the saliva running down my chin as he fucked my mouth like he was fucking my pussy.

He finally let go of my hair as my head fell back and gasped for air.

He climbed off of me and I heard the distinctive sound of the lube bottle squirt and felt the cold lube hit my pussy.

He flicked the clothes pins causing me raise my chest as they pulled on my nipples.

I felt him start to work his fingers in to my well used snatch. First 2 fingers, then 3, then 4. He worked them in and out as he thumbed my clit, causing me to raise my ass off of the couch. Then I felt his hand start to rotate, back and forth as my pussy felt fuller.

"How many is that Daddy?" I asked.

I flet the sharp sting or another slap on my inner thigh.

"Do not speak unless spoken to. That's my whole fist slut " He replied.

"Yes Daddy." I attempted to utter as I heard a buzzing sound as he worked his fist in and out, rotating his arm as he went.

He placed my Hitachi wand directly on my clit causing me to buck wildly as he fisted my pussy. The pleasure was so great it was almost painful. Or maybe the pain was so great it was pleasure. At this point I could tell which was which.

I began to squirt again as I felt one orgasm after another flood through me.

He turned off the wand and removed his fist from my pussy. as I felt the restraint around my ankles and my hand loosen.

I started to reach for my blindfold only to feel another slap on my cheek.

"I did not give you permission to remove that." He said. "Now get up and bend over the arm of the couch."

"Yes Daddy." I said as I attempted to stand. As I did, the object fell out of my asshole and landed on the floor.

"Did I tell you that you could remove that from your asshole?" He said before grabbing me around the waist and giving me 4 quick hard swats on my naked ass cheeks. I let out a pleasure groan.

"Oh you liked that did you?" He said, "We will see how much you like getting your ass spanked when I'm done. Now bend over the arm of the couch "

I slipped a little on the lube and pussy juice that was on the couch, so he grabbed me by the arm and forcefully laid me over the arm of the couch.

He positioned me so that my feet were on the floor and my face was in the mess that I had made.

Then I heard the sound of leather sliding through belt loops.

He roughly stuck the item that I dropped back into my asshole. This time ut went even deeper as it slipped past another bump on the the item.

Then he commanded "After every swat I give you, you are to ask me for another. do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy." I said.

I heard leather cut the air and felt the sharp sting or his belt come down across my ass cheeks.

I moaned and wiggled my hips.

I raised my face from the couch and with a smirk on my face said, "Thank you daddy. May I have another."

This time he gave 3 more quick swats. Each one stinging more then that last.

I winced in pain and timidly asked, "Please may I have another."

3 more swats in rapid secession. It was really starting to hurt. My voice cracked as I weakly said, "Please daddy can I have another."

Another swat came down across my ass cheeks as I cried out in pain, "Please Daddy, may I have another." My ass was really getting sore.

He gave me me one more swat, this time was with his bare hand.

"Please Daddy, may I have another?" I stammered and stuttered in between sobs.

"You have had enough for now." He replied.

"Thank you daddy." I said.

"Maybe after I fuck your slutty asshole I will whip you some more." He said as he was walking away. Don't you move."

"Yes Daddy." I whimpered.

I heard his bare feet on the floor as he walked away. He came back and I felt something cold wet and hard on my ass cheeks. It was soothing, yet it stung the welts on my butt cheeks.

Then with warning, he pulled the item from asshole in one quick motion. As soon as the item was removed from my asshole, the cold wet item was inserted. He stuck some ice cubes in my asshole. I have to say, it felt really good.

I felt a hand on my hips and then felt his pubic bone hit my butt cheeks. he was using his cock to shove the ice into my asshole. He would pop a piece of ice in my asshole, then use his cock to shove it in. I had never fet a feeling like this. I really don't even know how to describe it.

After doing this a few times, he said, "I need to piss." and I felt him stand still. Then next thing I felt was a warm flood filling my bowls as he emptied his bladder into my ice filled asshole. I felt like such a dirty little slut as he pissed in my ass.

Then he pulled his cock out placed the large item back into my asshole, plugging it up. I felt so full.

He lifted me up from kneeling over the couch and lay me on my back on the couch.

With my hand still tied together, he held my hand over my head and forcefully entered my abused pussy.

With my asshole full of piss, ice and the large plug, my pussy felt so tight around his cock. It was almost like I had had my pussy stretched at all.

He fucked me fast and hard as I moaned and came again.

"Oh fuuuckkkk I'm going to cum daddy." I called out.

"I am too, where do you want it." He said.

"Cum on my slutty face daddy. Please cum all over your little stoner slut's face." I moaned.

He pulled out of my pussy and milked his cock all over my face and blindfold.

"Stay still." He said.

I heard his phone taking photos. He lifted my legs and got photos of the huge mess we had just made.

He took the blindfold off of me and helped to the bathroom where he started a shower for me and helped me into the shower. He turned me around in the shower and had me bend over as he removed the plug form my asshole and a flood of fluids poured down my legs.

He had order me a new large plug with huge bulbs that spread open on the end which made it stay in.

I looked at it in shock and said, "You had this in my asshole?!?"

He just smiled and nodded.

He got into the shower with me and washed me gently, kissing me as we professed our love for each other.

We got out and toweled each other off and I really noticed how sore my ass cheeks were.

We both walked back into the living room to clean up the mess and I said, "You know, we really need to convert that spare room into a Dungeon."

He giggled and said, "As you wish my love."

I grabbed my bong and took 1 last bong rip for the night and said, " I am so lucky to find a guy like you. I love you."

He smiled and said, "I love you too baby. I love you too."