Strip Sevens

Story Info
Friends explore boundaries in a night they’ll never forget.
30.3k words
4.63
27.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18.

***

"You'll be fine, Mark. It's just hanging out for drinks. You'll fit in with these guys so easily, trust me."

Mark walked alongside a stunning brunette as they made their way outside of a small apartment in southwest Sydney. He didn't want to show her that he was nervous, but by the way his hands twitched, she could tell quite easily.

"Yeah I know Tiff, I'm fine," he told Tiffany, trying to shake off the nerves.

She smiled back at him, wondering why he was so anxious around her as they waited for Tiffany's friends to open up the front door.

"I'm glad you're here," she said again, making him blush.

Tiffany and Mark had been friends since the age of five. They had grown up together in a small town in Arizona, where the sun was as hot all summer. With such a small vicinity of people in the town, everyone knew everyone, and young kids that were the same age would more than likely hang out. It was no different for Mark and Tiffany, who lived in the same neighbourhood and went to school together.

They were as thick as thieves together; wherever one of them was, the other wouldn't be too far away.

As they grew older and started maturing with puberty, the two began to look at each other differently. Suddenly, Tiffany wasn't just a good friend to chase around the playground and pull her pigtails; she now had developed breasts and an hourglass-shaped glass body that made Mark's heart pound a little faster. As they turned eighteen, Tiffany shocked him by announcing that she was moving to Australia the following year to study. He couldn't believe that the girl he was so close to would be moving halfway across the globe.

It wasn't as if it were a quick trip across the border to New Mexico; it was a 15-hour plane flight just to arrive in the same state as her.

It wasn't until three years later that Mark saved up enough money from his part-time job to afford a plane ticket overseas to see her.

Being reunited was great, but he had certain feelings inside him that ached to get out. He had so many things that he was desperate to tell her, but timing was everything. Wanting to have some time alone together, Mark was initially disappointed to find out that his first night in Australia with her would be spent with some of her new Aussie friends she had met.

However, as the front door opened, that disappointment vanished momentarily.

"Tiff!! So glad you could make it, girlfriend!" exclaimed a very busty blonde who hugged the skinnier brunette tightly.

It was a welcome surprise; the blonde girl had one incredible rack and was showing plenty of it in a white tank top. Mark's eyes instantly dropped from her cute face to the cleavage that she was proudly showing off in front of them. He watched her tits press right up against Tiffany's much smaller ones as she leaned forward to hug her friend.

All he could do right now was try and control his penis. Getting a hard-on before even walking inside the house because a fit girl was showing some skin was not the first impression he was looking to make in front of Tiffany's friends.

"Of course lovely, you know I would never turn down a night of drinking," Tiffany replied before the two girls let go of each other, "Molly, I want you to meet Mark; this is my friend from Arizona that I was talking to you about."

The blonde girl's attention quickly turned to the slender brown-haired boy standing next to Tiffany; she smiled brightly at him before leaning in to hug him as well. "Hi Mark, nice to meet you, heard plenty about ya."

"You too, thank you for the invite," he replied, accepting the friendly welcome hug.

He quickly took in the smell of her perfume; it smelt fruity, a very sweet kind of fruity. Not only did he get a chance to take in her sweet scent, but he also enjoyed having her full, natural breasts press up against his chest as they hugged.

"Well, there's no point standing out here in the heat; come on in; the boys are already inside," Molly then said to her two new guests, "Just slip your shoes off at the door."

They were both happy to follow her inside; it was summertime here in Australia, and although it was already eight in the evening, the humid Australian heat was well and truly still out. Entering the apartment, they were instantly hit by the cool air of the air-conditioned house.

Walking down a small, tight hallway and into the main lounge area, Mark first noticed how clean the house looked. The floors were spotless, and everything that was there was in such a tidy order—even the couch cushions had been delicately placed in the perfect position. He wouldn't have been surprised if Molly was a bit of a clean freak; it made sense why she asked them to take off their shoes as they entered the house.

The main living room area was connected to the kitchen, which was just as clean and tidy as the main living room area. The kitchen bench was spotless, but the small dining table that could fit six looked a little wet as if it had just been wiped down.

Inside, Mark checked out the rest of the area as Tiffany followed Molly into the kitchen, placing a plastic bag full of alcohol on the top of the kitchen bench.

"So where are Danny and Sam?" Tiffany asked, taking out a bottle of wine from the bag.

Molly shrugged her shoulders. "They were here a second ago, probably having a dart out the back."

From the lounge room, Mark scrunched up his face in confusion upon hearing the word, and it wasn't until Tiffany replied that he knew what she was talking about.

"Really? "Danny doesn't smoke though," Tiffany said.

"Yeah, but you know Ando, he'll never go out there alone to do it, he always needs someone to watch and praise him everywhere he goes," Molly joked.

As Mark entered the kitchen where the two girls were, he noticed the Australian busty blonde staring back at him with a smile still on her face. "You don't smoke too, do ya, Mark?" she asked him.

Mark shook his head, never having touched a cigar before in his life.

"You drink though, right?"

He nodded this time and said, "Very much so."

Molly giggled, "Good, you'll have to try and keep up with us Aussies; that'll be a test for you tonight... Can I get you a starter? Beer? Something stronger?"

"I'll take a beer," he told her, making her smile again.

Molly spun around and opened up the fridge to find Mark a drink as Tiffany spoke up for her American friend, "He'll have no issue keeping up with you lot. You should have seen us at parties, absolutely wild!"

The flashbacks were hitting him instantly, making him smile while thinking about some great high school memories. He may not have had many sexual encounters to recall from his high school years, but there were plenty of stories that came out of those parties. He was picturing a specific memory of Tiffany in a tight, short, lilac-coloured dress, dancing on top of a table as a crowd surrounded her, cheering her on. Mark had so many memories from that night, but not all were as positive as watching Tiffany slut drop and shake her nice round ass in front of him.

"How are you enjoying the land down under so far?" Molly said, coming back with a beer and sliding it to him across the kitchen bench.

He thanked her as he unscrewed the lid, "It's been nice so far; I haven't been here for long, but I saw the Sydney Opera House and that Harbour Bridge; all of it looks amazing."

"Awww, another typical touristy Yank," Molly teased, nudging Tiffany in the arm. "She was just the same when she came here."

"It's not like you would be any different if you ever came to the U.S.," Tiffany hit back.

Pouring herself a glass of white wine, Molly smirked, "I don't know if I-"

Interrupting their conversation was the sound of the back door opening up; the creaky door made quite the sound as two males with Australian accents were identified.

"You haven't given up that disgusting habit yet, Sam," Tiffany said, teasing the boy in a dark blue singlet who came walking into the kitchen in front of a dark-haired boy.

He flashed a million-dollar grin, walking up and giving the brunette a hug and a kiss on the cheek, saying, "I'll give it up the day you have one with me."

"Fat chance. "How are you, Danny?" She then asked the boy in black running shorts and a plain white t-shirt, just behind Sam.

"Brilliant as always," he said, giving her a welcoming hug as well. "Who's your friend?"

"Boys, this is Mark, my good friend from Arizona. Mark, this is Danny and Sam."

Mark politely nodded and shook the hands of Tiffany's two male friends. They were both tall; Mark was decently sized for his age and seemed to be a similar height to both Aussies. He had a strikingly similar body size to Danny, whereas Sam had them both covered with his more muscly arms and chiselled body.

The thing he noticed most about him was the longish, light brown hair in the form of a mullet.

"You can call me Ando," the muscly boy said as they shook hands.

Sam Anderson was well known by the nickname "Ando" by all of his friends; he was one of the most popular guys in high school before he graduated. Since then, he had moved in with Molly as roommates, both needing to move out and seeing the financial benefit of sharing.

He seemed to be working Mark out as he stared him down, asserting his role as the alpha male of the room.

"Another American," he said to the visitor of his house, "Bring your guns with you?"

"Actually, I don't own any," he admitted.

Sam gave him a light nudge in the ribs and said, "I'm just playing champ."

"Nice to meet you guys," he told them, being as polite a guest as he could.

The knock on the door disturbed them once more, and Mark eagerly looked over his shoulder, curious to see who would be here this time. Only two more people were coming over tonight, both of whom were female. If they were even half as attractive as Molly and Tiffany, then this evening would be a little more exciting for Mark than usual.

"Where's blowjob lips? Late as usual, I presume?" the skinny blonde girl asked as she entered the room with a smile on her face.

"She's running late; working in retail at this time of year is an absolute nightmare," Molly answered for her friend's whereabouts.

"Alice, this is my friend from Arizona I've been telling you about," Tiffany then said, holding onto Mark's arm, "Mark, this is my friend Alice."

Smiling, the blonde leaned in and gave Mark a light peck on the cheek as they hugged, "Pleasure to meet you, Mark."

"Pleasure to meet you too."

She had such a bright smile and great energy. It reminded him of Tiffany. He also knew that the two were super close; he was one of Tiffany's first friends when she arrived in Australia. There was no surprise that they were so close.

As almost everyone had assembled, the two Aussie boys moved off to the lounge room area, where they quickly flicked on the TV.

A cricket match on the big plasma television screen took their attention away from the other two as they drank their beers on the couch. Mark didn't know anything about the sport, so he sat there feeling a little helpless as they chatted about different players and cricket terminology that he couldn't even pretend to understand.

"How about you boys get to know each other a little better; I've got a couple of things to show the girls," Molly said, grabbing both of her female friends by the hands and pulling them away upstairs.

Great, Mark thought to himself. Stuck with a couple of guys that couldn't care less about him watching a sport that held no interest to him.

***

"And what do you think of this one?" Molly said, doing a slow 360-degree spin to show the two girls a lacy white lingerie set.

"The bra's very see-through; I hope you want your nipples to show in that bra," Tiffany told her, pointing out the outline of her hard, pointy nipples inside the fabric.

She was showing off her body in front of her close friends as if she were some sort of walking wet dream. Her large breasts were pushed up higher in the lacy bra, and her matching white panties started to disappear up her ass from behind.

With more modestly sized breasts, both Ali and Tiffany often found themselves feeling a little envious of how blessed Molly was with her busty body.

"Sooo, who exactly are you trying to impress with these sexy outfits?" Alice asked, picking up a separate black lacy bra, "This better not be for Ando."

Molly scoffed at her friend's guess: "I slept with him once and am not in any rush to go back there again; you don't know how many times I've turned him down, it's hard being flatmates with a guy that asks to be sucked off every day. Besides... Jess has fucked him before, more times than I can count, and you've given him a blowy in the back of his ute; it's only Tiff here that hasn't had anything with him."

The attention shifted towards the American brunette, sitting quietly next to Ali on the edge of Molly's bed.

"How have you managed to not fall into his bed?" Alice asked her.

"Well, you know what he's like; he always tries to put on the charm, but I don't know... "Not really my type," Tiffany replied.

Taking off her bra, Molly leaned forward over the bed to pick up the more comfortable black bra that she had on underneath her white tank top before.

***

"So, you ever banged Tiff or what?" Sam asked Mark as the three boys shared beers in front of the television.

Mark felt a little tense; he kept glancing at the staircase, hoping that anything that was being said down here could not be heard upstairs by the girls.

He shook his head at the Australian boy's question: "No, we've never done it before."

"Surely you want to though, don't ya?" Danny asked.

Sam squinted his eyes a tiny bit at Mark as if he were trying to figure him out, "Come on mate, she's fit as hell and you've come halfway around the globe just to see her again; surely you're not going back home without getting your dick wet."

Mark replied with a quieter voice, still paranoid by how loud and openly brash they were speaking. "Hey, I'm just here to catch up with a good friend and get away for a nice vacation," he said, playing it off.

The whole conversation had Mark's mind racing; he did want to fuck Tiffany, but he didn't know if it would even be a possibility here. He was already feeling like he was giving out negative vibes to the two guys, if her female friends felt similar, then Mark's chances of getting anything from Tiffany may start to disappear completely.

"Well, I would still love a crack at her; I thought I had a chance at getting both her and Molly for a three-way a few weekends ago but had to settle on just big tits Mol."

"I'm just going to go to the bathroom; I'll be back in a minute," Mark said, excusing himself from the room.

***

Using the toilet to take a quick whiz, Mark entered the bathroom next door to wash his hands. For a house this clean, the bathroom wasn't any different. The whole room looked immaculate, from the neatly set-out towel rack to the tiled floor to the basin. Mark pumped a few drops of soap before washing his hands under the warm water.

As he grabbed the hand towel to dry his hands, Mark noticed a small hamper in the corner of the room. He didn't know what came over him, but he gained a serious urge to open it up to have a sneak peek at what was inside.

Thinking he would be quick and there would be no issues with doing so, Mark opened up the hamper to see what dirty clothes were inside. It was almost empty; the clothes that were inside would have only been from today or yesterday at the earliest. There was a mix of both Molly's and Sam's clothes inside, and with two showers in the house, this showed that they weren't restricted to just one bathroom for washing off.

Leaning forward, Mark pulled out what appeared to be a tiny, bright yellow-orange thong. It was obviously Molly's.

He felt a little awkward holding her used thong in his hand as he used their bathroom, but meeting her and thinking about her large breasts under that tank top were driving his decision-making right now. They felt soft as he ran his fingers across the material; he could make out a slightly wet patch as he touched the fabric.

Before he could either bring them to his face to get a sniff of her scent or drop them back in the hamper, he was interrupted by a cough from the doorway.

Mark's head swung around in a hurry to see a stranger leaning against the doorway, her hands crossed below her chest.

"Did I scare you?" the female voice said as Mark dropped the pants straight back into the hamper before facing her.

His cheeks were red, and his expression was one of fear.

There was fear about this girl telling everyone else in the house about what she had just witnessed.

Was he going to have to just leave? Leave and run?

"Since you're in too much shock to be able to reply, I'm going to take that as a yes," she said with a smirk. "You must be Mark."

"Yeah, ummm, that's me."

He took a moment to study her. The girl had a killer body; she had on white flowing pants but was showing plenty of skin above the waist, standing there in a matching-coloured, stylish floral crop top that gave him a look at yet another girl's cleavage. Her light brown hair was done up in a ponytail, complementing the make-up she had on her face.

Remembering that Alice asked if blowjob lips had arrived yet, Mark put the pieces together and realised this must be who she was talking about. Her lips didn't disappoint; they were that perfect size—nothing too big but thick enough that you could just dream about sticking your shaft in between them.

She started to giggle, still leaning at the doorway, blocking his exit: "You don't have to look this nervous, you know?" "I won't tell Molly... or anyone else for that matter."

Hearing that helped calm his nerves a bit, "I don't know what I was thinking, I was just, uh,..."

"Hey, you're not the first guy I've caught looking at used panties. Sometimes I leave mine out when I have boys over. just to be a tease."

The brunette winked at him before flashing a cute teasing smile, "I'm Jess by the way; sure you've already heard plenty about me."

"Oh, uh, a pleasure to meet you," he said, quickly putting his hand out in front of the brunette to shake hands. "I'm Mark."

Jess giggled as she softly took his hand in hers, "I know, silly, you just confirmed that for me a second ago."

He was so nervous after being caught by the stunner moments before. His heart rate hadn't come down yet, and the way her soft hand rubbed up against his wasn't helping him calm his mind whatsoever.

"So American, huh?" She said, moving her arms back to where they were, crossed against her chest, "You know I've been with seven Americans before."

Mark began to wonder if she was starting to drop hints. He let her continue, going through the seven lucky American boys.

"Two were from New York, just hookups... "One was a boy from Philly, another from Tennessee, and I took his virginity," she said with a great smirk. "Another couple from California, both exchange students actually... and one from Miami."

She paused after going through her list, looking at Mark in the eyes, before asking him where he was from.

He gulped, "Arizona."

She nodded slowly. Mark was desperate to know what was going through her mind right now. The brunette didn't say anything else though; she just smirked as she left him in the bathroom, leaving Mark a little aroused.

***

With everyone here now, they all sat together in the lounge room on different couches, the girls sipping on cocktail drinks made by Alice while the boys kept chugging down their bottled beer. The next hour or so was a chance for Mark to get to know everyone. He had quickly picked up on little distinct behaviours and things about certain people.

123456...9