"Business" Trip

Story Info
She went on a "Business" trip with her son's bully.
1.6k words
3.26
19.2k
11
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EVERYTHING HERE IS A FICTION.

Grace, a 39 years old single mother. She treasured her only son so much that She won't allow him to live in his college dorm.

One day, she was informed by her son's friend that her son was bullied by his classmate Brad. She tried to get Brad's number and then they met on a cafe.

They talk to each other trying to resolve the matter. Brad agree not to bully her son again, on the condition that they have sex every weekend. She reluctantly agree for her son's sake.

They began meeting every Saturday night having sex at Brad's house, slowly after they met multiple times. Grace become more and more open to Brad.

Then one day Brad invited Grace for a trip. He didn't tell her where to. Grace tell her son that she'd be going for several days.

They arrived at White Sand Beach. They check in to the hotel, then as soon as they arrived at their room.

They kissed passionately, she let Brad enjoying her mouth.

She wanted to enjoy the moment, she felt Brad's hand on her breast, his fingers playing with her nipple through her clothes.

"I want you right now." He said. They kiss each other more. She reached for his belt buckle and unbuckle it.

She start unbuttoned his suit one by one. She was amazed by his well built body even after meeting multiple times. She kneeled and pulled down his pants revealing his boxer pants with big bulge. She look up and smile.

She then get up and kiss him again while embracing each other. She can feel Brad's bulge pressing against her thighs.

She kneeled again pulling down his boxer pants. His dick jumped at her face.

"Whoa this bad boy is standing up now." She said.

"Whose fault is it?" He replied.

Brad lift her up and start undressing her. He kissed her while unbuttoning her clothes. He take off her clothes and skirt. Revealing her voluptuous body, her breast were nice and round, with only black g-string underwear covering her.

Then they kissed again. She kneeled sniffing his erect dick. She start licking and sucking his testicles while stroking his dick gently. She started sucking his cock, she licked around his head, she sucked hard on it, she made loud noises when she did. She then slowly moved her way down to his balls again.

He grab her head and thrust his dick as deep as he can. "Drink it." He said. She did as he said. "So sweet, you must be so diligent eating fruit. " She complimented his cum's taste.

He then pulled her up and start undoing her bra and panties. She had a nipple piercing and navel piercing, both her nipples and pussy have pinkish red color. Her pubic hair are shaved in triangle shape.

"Did you get this recently?" He said.

"Yeah, Did you like it?" She replied.

"It looks great on you." He compliment her.

He then laid her down on the bed and spread her legs wide open. He then put his tongue on her clit, lick it gently. Then he insert his finger inside her pussy. She moaned loudly. He then inserted another finger, she screamed. He then insert a third finger, she scream louder. He then suck her clit and fingered her harder. She scream louder and louder. He then stop fingering her and lick her clit.

"I have something for you." He said. Then he went to his bag and take out a diamond shaped butt plug.

"Roll over and bend your ass." He said. He then put a lubricant on her butthole and shoved the butt plug on it. She let out a small moan.

"So, how do you like your present?" He asked.

"It feels great, I think I will use it every day." She replied.

He smiled and then kissed her. "Good girl, it's a proof that you're mine now that you accepted my gift." He said.

He rolled her over again, he positioned in missionary. "On the scale 1 to 10 how much do you want me to fill your womb? " He asked jokingly." 11." She replied.

He then insert his hard dick into her pussy, it was tight but not painful. He start fucking her gently, he grabbed her tits and played with them. He look at her pleasured face, he was so happy that he can't help it but kissed hear more and more.

"You are so beautiful, I'm gonna cum soon, I'm gonna cum inside you." He said. "Oh yes, fill my womb with your seed." She replied.

After 10 minutes of sliding his dick in and out her cunt. He cummed inside her womb, she can feel the hot cum filling her womb. He then pull out and cum all over her belly. He then cleaned her up with tissues.

They then fall asleep together.The next morning, she woke up. She looked at him sleeping beside her.

"Morning soldier, did you have a good sleep." She said.

"Yes ma'am." He replied.

She noticed that he got a morning wood. "Hey, wanna try something?" She asked.

"What is it?" He said. She then get to her bag and take out a sounding rod.

"This is a sex toy, it's called" Sounding Rod ". You insert this into your penis and then you can make yourself feel better." She explained.

"Alright, let's try it." He said. She then insert it into his erect dick gently.

"How does it feel?" She asked.

"It's ok." He said. She then insert it further until it hit his prostate. He let out a soft moan.

"You like that, huh?" She asked.

"Yes." He replied.

She stroke his dick while the sounding rod still on it. She sucked his balls while increasing the speed of her stroke. He let out a moan and ejaculating. She pulled out the rod and licking it clean.

"Was it good?" She said.

"It was great." He replied.

"Ok, now let's go shower." She said. They then went to the bathroom and shower. While in the bathtub they cuddle. He lick her ears while massaging her boobs.

"I wanna go to the beach, let's go there after breakfast." She said.

"Kay." He replied.

They lied down under the parasol and enjoying the sun.

She look at the nearby beach bar's. She keep looking at the bartender.

He then whisper on her ear "Wanna do a threesome tonight."

"What? no." She replied while blushing. He then take the initiative and went to the bar to get some drinks, they're talking for a bit. Then the bartender look at her from afar and wink his eye.

"His name was Sam, he invite us to a dinner at his home near the cliff tonight." He said while handing her drink.

"Really? Thanks." She replied.

Night come, Grace and Brad went to Sam's house.

They ate and talk to each other, then they watch movie together. Sam purposely pick a semi movie. Sam put his hand on her thigh, massaging it up and down when the hot scene showing.

Brad noticed it and start blowing on her ear gently. Grace look at Sam and they're kissing, Sam's tongue explore her mouth wildly. Brad lick her ear while watching his woman getting kissed by Sam.

Then they went upstairs to Sam's bedroom. They undressed themselves. Grace shocked that Sam's dick have the same size as Brad's dick but slightly longer.

Grace laid down on the bed, ready to take two young dick tonight.

Sam then climbed on top of her, putting his erect penis on her face. Hinting her to suck it. Brandon then go to her pussy, sucking and licking it while Grace giving Sam a blowjob.

Then Sam came in her mouth, she swallowed it all. "Mmmm." She said. "You taste delicious." She said.

Then they switched positions. Sam then fucked her missionary, she moaned loudly. "Oh god yes!" She said while stroking Brad's dick on her side watching Sam penetrate his woman.

"Harder, fuck me harder!" She said.

"Yes, yes, yes!" She said as Sam's thrusts become faster and faster.

"Oh yes, I'm gonna cum. Pour all your hot semen inside me!" She said.

Sam shoved his cock as deep as he can. "Cumming!" Sam scream in pleasure.

Then they rested for a bit. Brad cum on her breast, excited watching her woman getting creampie from guy other than him.

She smile and licked it off. Then Sam pull out his dick. "I wanna fuck you doggy style." He said.

She then turn around, facing Brad, she spread her legs and bend over. He then put his cock inside her pussy.

"Ahhh." She moaned. He then begin to thrust.

"Oh yes, fuck me harder!" She said.

"Oh yes!" Sam said.

"Fuck me, oh god!" She moaned. Brad then cum on her face.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming!" She moaned.

"Me too!" Sam said.

"Oh yes, I'm cumming too!" She said. Then they all cum together.

"Oh my god! That was amazing!" Sam said.

"I agree." Brad said. Then they all rest for a bit. Then they continue fucking. Now Brad put his cock inside her ass and Sam penetrate her pussy again from below.

"Oh yes, fuck me!" Grace moaned.

"Oh god yes!" Sam moaned. Then Brad cum inside her ass.

"Oh yes, fill me up!" She moaned.

"Fuck I'm cumming" Sam moaned. Grace kissed Sam while they're all cumming together.

Then they rested and fell asleep. Grace and Brad leave in the morning.

"Call me whenever you guys need me again." Sam said as he hand over his number to Grace. They went back to the hotel, pack their stuff and check out.

Brad dropped her off in front of her house. Her son is still asleep. He kiss her again.

"Bye, see you next time." He said.

"Bye, have a good rest." She said.

"You too." He replied, then drive off went back home.

~FIN~