Business Trip Ch. 03

Story Info
The continuing story of my business trip.
2.9k words
4.6
4k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back to the continuing story of my business trip. When we left I had just been blinded by the door opening. Will it be my mystery man? Lets find out together.....

As I laid there waiting I began to wonder if this was what I was becoming, a whore who just sat around waiting for cock? And as the door swung opened I instantly knew the answer. That on this trip, yes I am a whore for cock. As I tried to adjust to the bright lights, the figure in the door stepped forward. Who ever it was left the door open, making difficult for me to see. They walked into the room and spanked my naked ass. This caused me to let out a moan of pleasure. Whoever it was they knew what I wanted.

I was so horny that I couldn't help but wiggle my ass. I needed to be filled with a hard cock. But I knew I wasn't in charge, and as I was moaning I felt the bulge against my arm and knew that it wasn't my stranger from the other night but this man was definitely ready to fuck. He continued to spank my ass with one hand as he moved closer to my head. I heard a zipper being undone and then a hand was on the back of my head. He pulled my hair and forced my head to turn so he could place the head of his cock on my lips.

Being the eager cock sucker that I am I opened my mouth and let him slide his cock right in. I gaged and he pulled back, then he started to bob my head on his cock using my hair as his handle. As he was forcing his cock down my throat he slipped a finger in my ass, which caused me to moan. I was really getting into sucking his cock when suddenly he removed his finger from my ass. But then it was replaced by something else, someone else's cock.

I had been so caught up in sucking his cock that I hadn't heard the other man enter the room. It wasn't like I was mad, here I was with a cock in my ass and another in my mouth. I was in heaven. The new man had slipped the head of his cock into my ass and was slowing moving it deeper. It felt amazing, and I was moving my hips to try and encourage him to go faster and deeper. Finally I could feel his balls against my ass. He was all the way in and I wanted him to fuck me.

I couldn't help myself, I took the cock out of my mouth and basically yelled at this man to fuck my brains out. I then returned to sucking the other cock. I wanted to be filled at both ends. I needed it. As the man behind me started to pound my tight ass I could feel my own orgasm building in me. I doubled my efforts of sucking and started to feel his cock swell. I knew my prize was coming soon. And just as he started to cum the other man slammed into me and did the same, which set off my orgasm.

I continue to suck until I knew I had every drop out of his cock. And I milked the other cock with my ass, flexing as much as possible. Once they were both going soft they removed there cock from me and I turned over onto my back. The second man walked over to the door and shut it. I hadn't even realized that the door was still open. Omg. Anybody walking by definitely got a show. He turned on the light and I finally got to see the faces of the men who had just filled me up.

The man standing by my head was the bartender. I had just swallowed his load. The other man who had filled my ass was the doorman. They were both in the process of putting their cocks away. Both men had big smiles on their faces. I finally spoke up," how did you know?" that's when the bartender spoke up," I was delivering drinks on this floor the other night and opened the door when I saw it ajar. I saw you all dressed up and ready, but you were sleeping, so I left and decided to come back a different night. And I invited my brother to join in."

I was shocked, I had been fucked by brothers, and they had planned it. At least I knew that they weren't the man from the first night. I also knew that the bartender was the one who looked in and left. They stayed a while longer asking me how many days I had left in my trip and if I would be down for a repeat performance before I left. I of course said I was and we set it up. They left and I laid in bed thinking about what a slut I was as cum was leaking out of my ass. I drifted off to sleep thinking about how much more cock I could get before going home.

I woke up and went to training the next day. I was feeling brave so I wore a black lace thong to training. We broke off into small groups to complete projects and the instructor kept paying special attention to our group. I assumed it was because we were the goof balls and he felt he needed to watch us. Our lunch break came and none of the people in my group wanted to go the same place so we all went our own way. As I was walking to my rental I was tapped on the shoulder.

It was the instructor asking where I was heading for lunch. He said he was going to the same place and suggested we ride together. I was ok with that and then he suggested we take his car which was closer. We got in his car and started on our way. We made small talk, mostly about things he was going over in class, then I noticed that we had gone a different way to get to the restaurant. I began to say something, that when I saw it, he had taken his cock out. I acted shocked and disgusted. Told him to put that thing away. Then he told me to shut up, and be a good little thong wearing sissy and suck his cock.

I had been caught. And at a work function. What else was I supposed to do. I could claim I wasn't a sissy or gay at all. And that I wore them because my wife wanted me to. All lies. I stead I decided I could use this situation as a way of getting action during the day. So I leaned over into his lap and took his entire cock in my mouth. I was shocked by this. I had sucked a lot of cock the last few days and I guess my gag reflex was getting used to it.

He continued driving as I worked my head up and down on his cock. Knowing that if I kept up this pace I could make him cum in no time. I kept my head in his lap and focused all my attention on making him cum. Just as he pulled into the parking lot for the restaurant he started to loose control. He quickly parked and forced my head down on his cock as I used my throat to expertly drain his cock. I made sure not to waste a drop then came up for air.

He put his softening cock away and got out of the car. I got out and we went in for lunch. The rest of lunch was quite normal. More work talk and talking about the women in the class that we both wanted. When we got back to work he made it clear that we were going to have lunch together everyday. And that he expected daily blowjobs. I told him I was more than happy to take care of it for him. As long as he kept it between us and if he bought lunch. He agreed then we walked into class.

The rest of class was uneventful. After class I went to a local nail salon and got a mani/pedi. After my nails were done I decided to stop and get something sexy to wear that night. I found a tight fitting black dress and matching heels. The sales lady said I looked amazing in them. I bought them then headed for the hotel.

It was still early, 7pm, so I decided to get all dressed up and hit the town. I had done some research on a couple bars where I could probably get lucky. But I did need to be back in time for my night with the Grindr guy. He was supposed to come by at 1am. I made it to my room and quickly undressed and showered. Once I was out of the shower I laid out what I planned on wearing. The black dress with my black lace bra and thong. I grabbed my garter belt and some thigh high fishnets and was very pleased with my look. I put on a pair of 4" Mary Jane's and went to do my makeup. After an hour of work I was happy with my look and headed out.

This was my first time dressing up and walking around outside, but with all the cock I had been getting my confidence was through the roof. Those first few steps in the hallway heading to the elevator were terrifying. I walked as fast as I could to the elevator. Once inside, I was able to relax a little. Next came the front lobby, as I stepped out of the elevator I felt like every eye in the place was instantly on me. I just kept walking, never slowing down or turning my head. Straight to the front doors and out onto the street.

The door man, yes the one who had fucked me the night before, waved down a cab for me and grabbed my ass as I got in. The driver asked me where to and I gave him the address of the place I wanted to try out. He tried making small talk with me but I was nervous, so he did most of the talking. We made it to the spot in about 10 minutes. From the outside it looked horrible, almost to the point where I was ready to just head back to the hotel. I was about ready to when I saw a handsome young man walk in. I paid the cabby and walked to the door.

Once inside it was like I was in a different world. The lighting was all candles, I walked down a hallway until it opened up into a large room. There had to be close to 500 people in here. I made my way to the bar and order my drink. I was getting ready to pay when the bartender told me that it had been taken care of. He pointed to a man at the end of the bar. I walked to the end of the bar and told him thank you. He stood up and offered his seat to me.

I was shocked by the size of this man. Even in my heels I was just looking him in the eye. Just looking at him made me want to see what he was hiding in his pants. After I sat and we exchanged names he told me that he was in town on business and had heard about this place and wanted to see if what he had heard was true. I asked what it was he heard? His answer was not what I was expecting. He said, "that I might be able to find a plus size sissy to have my way with. And as of right this second I think I have."

I was glad I had waiting to take a sip of my drink, otherwise I would have spit it all out. Is that what I am, am I a sissy? No way! I looked at this man who I had just met and realized that for him I would be whatever he wanted me to be. I would be his sissy. I leaned into him, kissed him on the check and told him he better hurry and take me before I decided to be someone else's sissy. He grabbed my hand and led me out of the bar and across the street to a motel.

We entered his room and he turned me around and started to kiss me. His tongue was long and thick, I started to suck on it like it was his cock. He stopped our embrace and took a step back, then he told me to get on my knees and suck his cock. I was all to happy to do as I was told. I reached out and unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. I opened my mouth like the cock sucker I am and went to work. His cock stretched my mouth to the limit but I wasn't going to disappoint this mammoth of a man. He started to moan and call me a dirty sissy bitch.

I was doing everything I could to try and get him off with my mouth. Licking, sucking and biting, when finally I could feel his cock swell and I was rewarded with shot after shot of his delicious man juice. I swallowed every drop. I was about to pull off his cock when he placed his hand on the back of my head and forced me to keep sucking. At this point he was fucking my mouth. And I was loving it. After a few minutes of this his cock was rock hard again and he removed his hand from my head.

Once he did I took his cock out of my mouth and simply asked if he wanted to fill my other hole now? He grabbed my by the throat and told me sissies like me do what they are told and don't ask questions. He used his other hand to position his cock on my lips, then he said open bitch. I did as I was told and he pushed my cock in until my face was buried in the hair of his crotch. He let go of my throat, pulled his cock out of my mouth then told me get up on the bed.

I stood up and walked over to the bed. I assumed he wanted to fuck me doggie, so I climbed on and assumed the position. He was using one had to stroke his cock and the other to reach over into the drawer on his night stand. He grabbed a bottle of lube and squeezed some onto his cock. Then he told me to turn over. That he wanted to see the look on my sissy face when he fucked me.

I turned over and he was like a mad man at this point. He pulled off my panties and applied lube to my hole. I could feel the head of his cock as he lined it up to enter me. Then without warning he shoved it in, every inch without letting me get used to his girth. I let out a scream, it hurt like no pain I had ever experienced. He just stopped and stared at me, smiling the whole time. I looked up at him and without saying a word started to move on his cock. He took this as a signed and began to fuck me.

He was moaning and calling me his sissy bitch. And that I was a tight sissy. I was beginning to enjoy the fucking and was moaning as well, my own orgasm was building and I was hoping to get off at the same time as my new lover. Between the dirty talk and the pounding I was getting I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. He must of sensed I was close because he picked up his pace. He moaned that he was about to cum and as he did he slammed into me and stopped moving. The feeling of him unloading in me pushed me over and I too started to cum.

After we just sat there for a few minutes recovering he pulled his cock out and walked to the bathroom. He threw a towel at me and told me to clean myself up. I did as I was told and found my panties as well. As I was sliding them on he walked over to me, kissed me and told me that he had enjoyed himself. Then he told me to get out, he was going to bed. I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door.

It was already 1130. I had just enough time to get back to my hotel and clean myself up before the man from Grindr showed up at 1. I got a cab told him where I was staying and that I was in a hurry. He got me there quick and I hustled through the lobby of the hotel. Up to my room I went as fast as I could. I wanted to make sure I was ready when he arrived. At 1, I was sitting wearing a sexy black and red lace teddy with no panties on waiting.

Stay tuned for the next exciting chapter...