Business Trip Pt. 01

Story Info
I wonder what a full blown lesbian can teach me?
1.3k words
3.81
5.8k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 09/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Business Trip 1 - slave girl sara

A month or so ago we had to visit to one of our offices in Birmingham during the week, it was to be a two day stay and it was my first visit. I knew it would involve some play as I was caned five stripes, mid-week, after my brekkie spanking.

We stayed with a young couple who Marc new through our community, the girl, Mica, of the couple had been his bed warmer before she left home and moved in with her lifelong friend Judy.

Whilst a lesbian/Bi couple is not the norm in our community lifestyle it is certainly not unusual. Marc had already decided he would share his bed with Judy and I would use and be used by Mica.

We arrived at their home around ten in the morning after just over a two hour drive. We were shown to our respective rooms and Mica followed me in.

"Do you need a Pee?"

"Yes please."

She took me into the en-suite pulled down my jeans and knickers and sat me on the toilet. I Peed and she tore off the tissue, I instinctively opened my legs, she patted me dry and stood me up. She pulled up my knickers and jeans and washed both our hands.

I unpacked my overnight bag, and we heard Marc fucking Judy over the hallway. That was like a signal, Mica turned me round, undid the button and zip of my jeans and gently pushed her hand down my knickers to my bare pussy.

After a quick but efficient fingering she knelt, pulled my bottom half down and began licking sucking and biting me. It did not take much and I was soon on the bed being eaten, Marc came in and pulled me to the end of the bed, so my head hung over, and pulled up Mica`s top.

He soon had his cock in my mouth, titting Mica up as I was cumming, so bizarre but so wonderful. Was this a sign of things to come, I did hope so. Sir eased up from my throat to my mouth and cum. No one had anything to wash so we said bye for now and left for the office.

We pulled into the underground car park and I undid my seat belt to get out. Marc pushed his seat back unbuttoned and unzipped and pulled my head onto his cock for a quick blow.

In the office we had lunch brought in and worked until four when all the updates needed were completed.

We went back to the car park and as I went to get into the car Marc said, "You get in with Brian and I will see you later."

"Yes Sir."

"Don`t forget to thank him for the lift."

"No Sir."

Brian led me to the front of his car and gently pushed me to my knees.

"Perhaps a little pre-drive thank you sara."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

I dutifully knelt and took out his flaccid good-sized cock and soon had him rock hard.

"I enjoy nipple and breast play sara so lift your top up as you stand."

No need to answer, he must have known I love it too. With jeans and knickers to my ankles and top under my chin I was pushed against his car door as he nibbled and slapped my tits with one hand and rolled my clitty with the other. I was turned round and lent over his car bonnet for a brilliant ten-minute fucking and nipple pulling service! I knelt to suck and lick him clean and straightened my clothes.

We arrived at his home and his wife, naked as all slaves are in the home, opened the door to us, she stepped back a little so the door would close and knelt before him, mouth open, tongue out. She was in the standard sub/slave position, knelt, legs apart, arched back, hands on her knees palms up. Her hands had a nipple clamp in each of them.

He took them from her hand and tightened them on her, she squealed, then more tightening and another squeal, a third tightening for a scream. He tits had a reddish hue with faint stripes across each one. By her side were two more, less vicious looking clamps.

"I always tighten to the third squeal sara."

I quickly stripped naked and joined her.

"Would you like your little puffy pink nipples clamping sara?"

"If it pleases you, yes Sir."

And it did please him. His wife picked them up, brought my nipples to a peak, and a gentle shudder from below as a thank you, and just attached them, he soon had me on my third squeal.

"We may stripe your titties later sara."

"If it pleases you Sir."

His attention went to his wife, he wanked as he lifted her chin and slapped her face, both forehand and backhand, six or eight times, I saw it hurt as she had tears in her eyes and rolling down her face.

"We have to slap her sara, it keeps her concentrated on the job at hand, my pleasure, if her concentration fades, she gets double again and a few pussy kicks."

"Would you like your face slapping when it`s your turn to suck?"

I did not know what to say so just bowed my head. I soon lifted it again as his foot caught me fully on my pussy lips and clit.

"Yes, please Sir, please slap my face so I concentrate."

I too had tears. She had first dibs on his cock, after all it was hers and to be fair, she waited for him to stop wanking then tongue out she took him straight in and soon down her throat.

"sara, put your hand on her throat and feel my cock working, I had her trained to take almost ten inches so I still have a lot of growing to do."

He laughed as she gagged. He began to pull out and she grabbed his cock and wanked him as she offered it to me, then we took it in turns at his discretion. He would pull out, hand wank a bit and push in the next mouth.

She told me later sucking was not enough to keep him hard for fucking, so one of them wanked him in between, he preferred to do it himself. She also said he liked to wank seeing her play with herself, or watching a movie and she just swallowed his cum when he was ready. She felt the whole relationship for her was just perfect and just how her parents had brought up her and her brother.

My hand strayed between her legs and she soon followed suit and we sucked in turn and clitty wanked and fingered each other. It was as if a timed agreement was in place, we all had a rocketing cum together. As it was her cock; she cleaned him off.

"Did Marc call in and see you, Alice?"

"Yes Sir."

"And I sucked and fucked him as your instructions."

"Good girl, let`s go shower."

Strange, I thought I had smelt Marc`s after shave as we came through the door. We went down a short corridor and on a table were a few photos of Mica, now it added up, it's where Sir used to stay on his visits.

We went to a wet room on the ground floor and all sucked and licked each other. Brian got out and took the only towel on the rail and we dried him. Obviously, no more towels meant we would be spanked dry.

Once Alice was over his knee I saw the tell-tale signs of our community, a red bottom highlighting faint cane stripes, probably from her maintenance, I could not wait for my turn to go over his knee to show off Marc`s marks.

Tbc.