Business Trip Pt. 02

Story Info
Once Alice was over his knee I saw the tell-tale signs!
1.3k words
3.85
5.6k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 09/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Business Trip 2 - slave girl sara

A while ago I went on a short business trip with Marc to our office in Birmingham. At the end of the first day, I went back to the house of our colleague Brian, and after playing with him and his wife Alice we showered and he is going to spank us both dry.

Once Alice was over his knee I saw the tell-tale signs of our community, a red bottom highlighting faint cane stripes, probably from her maintenance, I could not wait for my turn to go over his knee to show off Marc`s marks.

I stuck my bottom up loud and proud of my marks, not the biggest bottom in the world but with legs apart I showed it off to the best of my ability. As he rubbed over Marc`s work his hand strayed and brushed my pussy lips, just what I needed before being spanked dry.

All clean and dry we sat, best we could, and had a coffee, both of us girls naked, as befits a slave girl at home, of course, and Alice was directed under the table, I so wished it was me sucking. The doorbell rang.

"Get that please sara."

"Yes Sir."

I answered the door naked, I never thought about it, it could have been the window cleaner for all I knew, being naked was my everyday life, but it was my Marc. I hugged and kissed him, and we went in and I was told to make him a coffee.

"I hope she behaved perfectly Brian, as becomes a man`s slave?"

I knew I had and was beaming from cheek to cheek.

"Not bad, just one little showing of dissent, but she is young and still has so much to learn,"

I was stunned, how, when?

"Do explain."

"I asked her a question and she ignored it and lowered her head; a swift cunt kick woke her up."

"Sorry to hear that, sara," he unbuckled his belt as he stood up, "May I use your settee arm Brian?"

"But of course, it`s what they were made for."

I did not need showing what to do, and soon positioned myself over the settee arms bottom high and legs apart. It was not the hardest belting I ever had but was given to impress and of course I cried like a baby.

"Would you like to receive an apology, Brian?"

He shook Alice off from sucking his cock, "Yes, thank you, very gentlemanly of you, do avail yourself of Alice, maybe use all of her."

"Nipples sara."

"Yes Sir."

I raised up, perked my nipples even stiffer than they were and waited for him to nip and grip them, I know I moaned but could not help it. Brian fucked me harder than the belting, his long cock prodding and probing my special place Marc rarely finds, he is not quite long or forceful enough, his dad is though.

Marc brought Alice to the other settee arm and we watched each other fucking. I saw Marc pull out and slide into her bottom, she loved it, he loved it and I learnt that I would soon love it if it gave Sir so much pleasure. Brian let go of my stretched nipples and spanked me for the rest of my fucking, I hope Marc noticed my ecstasy at that.

Once all fucked, spanked, showered, and dressed we left Brian and Alice and went for dinner. Nothing flash, just a little Bistro he had used when he lived down here, they knew him well and treated us like royalty.

We got back to the girls at nine and had a glass of wine with them. Mica stood up and walked over to me and I got up,

"Say nite nite sara, we have a big night in front of us."

I kissed Judy on the cheek and whispered, "He loves Anal."

She whispered back, "I know."

I was giggling as Marc, and I kissed.

"Just before you go sara," he patted his knee and I lowered my jeans and knickers and went over to be spanked, "Now you had better behave."

I was stood up and through my tears, "Oh I will Sir and I will be very, very good."

It earned me a slap as we left the room.

As we went up the stairs, I heard Marc say, "Get naked Judy and put a DVD on."

"Yes Sir."

I know he loves the excitement of DVD play, he sets it on fast forward, and then she has to press play, and whatever scene is playing, they do it. It was not until living with him for over two years I realised the DVD he put on was all cock sucking and spanking, boy was I a lucky girl?

Mica had me naked by the time we reached the landing and she in a jogger was naked in seconds. Thoughtfully she took us both for a Pee, her on the toilet and me squatting over the shower drain, I did not mind, I was looking forward to improving my lesbian skills. I had to wait for her to finish and she patted my pussy dry.

"The next time you are in here I will be pissing all over you, understand slave?"

My hesitation earned me a knee in my pussy.

"Ouch, Yes Miss, loud and clear." I got a right thrill calling a nineteen-year-old Miss.

"Spread your legs slave."

I did and she hooked her finger into my now wet pussy and led me out, around the room, onto the landing where I heard Marc`s hard fucking grunts and back to the bed. She released and pushed her finger into my mouth.

"Suck in as far as you can sweet slave, enjoy the taste of pleasure as well as experiencing it. Kneel before me and obey every letter of every word to keep safe."

With the word safe, I got a double face slapping, I knew where she had learnt that mummy and daddy.

"Obey me and you will also be punished to give me pleasure, you do want to give me pleasure don`t you slave?" slap, slap.

"Oh yes Miss I do want to make you happy."

"I have a pussy itch on my clit, scratch it with your teeth slave and prove your loyalty to me."

She lifted one leg onto the bed to expose her handsome gaping pussy. As I nibbled her clit, she pushed my head into her pussy.

"Feed slave, you have much work and hardship ahead of you."

With a face full of pussy I could only put a thumbs up as I grazed. When she tired of me eating I was stood up and had light nipple clamps attached joined by a gold chain, again we went on a journey, around the bedroom, onto the landing, Sir was just coming up the stairs with Judy.

He mouthed, "You ok darling?"

I nodded and got two spanks on my bottom as I passed him. We went into opposite bedrooms and I was laid on my back on the bed, feet to the pillows. Mica sat astride me trapping my arms at my side and tormented my nipples and tits with a short, cane used usually for an over-the-knee caning. It stung in a strange way, unlike having my tits caned with an ordinary cane, it stung right into my pussy.

"You are having far too much fun, time you were put to use, right?"

"Yes Miss, right, I need to work."

"Good girl, now learn, you will get your chance when I tire."

"Yes Miss."

She moved up the bed, still trapping my arms, with her open pussy resting on my chin.

"This is what you would call real face sitting slave."

She gripped my hair tight and started rocking on my face, as hard and as rough as she could, I could tell she was having cum after cum. She only let up when she tired and it was my go and Wow, what a go!

We eventually both tired, showered and went to sleep. We carried on when we woke in the morning and from what I heard so did Sir and Judy.

On our way home we talked through our stay, and both of us cannot wait to return.