Swinging Bi Couple

Story Info
Swinging Bi couples fucking and sucking each other.
1.2k words
3.61
8.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,354 Followers

Swinging Bi Couple

By Anal Slave

Both my wife and I are swingers, we go either way. My beautiful wife's name is Cindy she loves pussy just as much as she loves cock. She is very talented with her tongue and can fuck for hours.

My name is Andy I am 5'6" tall and I weigh 140lbs. I am a small framed man with a big cock. I love pussy but my favorite thing to do. Is suck cock in front of my very pretty wife.

She loves to watch, and I love performing for her. My great grandfather was a sword swallower in the circus. And I took that talent after him, of course I never tried to swallow a sword.

I wonder sometimes what he would think of me sucking cock with the talent that he pasted on to me. Most of the time Cindy is watching me suck cock with another man's cock in her. Like I said earlier Cindy loves to fuck.

Our little swing club consist of 3 couples. We all go either way, some of us like different things. Cindy and I do all. We are known as the wildest, nastiest of all three couples.

Cindy is the cock queen, yes my wife can take three cocks at a time. All night long, needless to say by baby girl is all fucked up when we get home. Of course I clean her up with a good pussy eating.

I like nothing more than eating a well fucked pussy. You look down there and she's gapped open, her sweet pussy lips a half inch apart. I just love eating cream pies, especially when three different men has been up in there.

No use in watching it run down the shower. All three couples have been tested for diseases. And we do not have sex with other couples. That is why I don't mind Cindy being basally the group fuck whore.

She has even been fixed, just like the two other wife's. Which I will introduce each one before the stories is over. Of course I am known as the Cock Sucker of the group.

I was born to suck and I am pretty good at taking it in the ass. The other husbands jokingly call me names like faggot, pussy boy, Bitch Boy. There always saying "Get over here Bitch Boy and clean your wife's pussy, I don't like fucking a nasty pussy".

Being the Bitch Boy I am, I always lick and clean their cocks off first. Then I clean Cindy up with a slow moving mouth, sucking the sperm out of her cunt like a vacuum cleaner.

They know I like being humiliated. They laugh when my cock starts dripping pre-cum from all the nasty things they are calling me. They know where all that sperm there dumping in my wife's pussy. Is going to end up in my mouth tonight.

Ok, its time to introduce the other two couples in are group. First there is Melissa and Tim. Melissa is about 5'8" 130lbs. Melissa is only second to Cindy in being nasty.

She is my favorite other than Cindy. And as it goes Tim's favorite wife is Cindy. It works out great. Tim and I will swap wife's for the weekend. One time Melissa and I was together for a week. Tim took Cindy on a cruise.

Melissa is a dominate female and she is known as the Strap On Queen. That may be why I have such a good time with her. I have seen her ass fuck Cindy till tears of joy was streaming down her face.

Total dominance, male or female. She has a whole suitcase of toys. She told me that early on in her marriage Tim started stretching her pussy lips. And over time they got big, real big. You can tie them in a knot.

She has a fine pussy, always stays wet, real wet. You never have to use lube with Melissa, her pussy is so hot and moist. When she puts on her harness and attaches my favorite fake cock to it, that's enough to make me cum.

She has fucked me so much in the ass. I have all her dildo's named. She is using Mr. Ben on me now. Her harness has a build in dildo, when she is fucking me she has a 10" fake cock stuck in one hole or the other.

Her fuck holes get so big. I have seen Cindy stick her hand in Melissa's cunt and ass simultaneously fucking her hard. When Melissa gets this look on her face. Look out the dominate whore is coming out of her.

Now let's talk about Tim, big dude with the biggest dick in the group. You could breed cattle with this motherfucker. I can deep throat him, being the only one in the group to be able to do it.

Some weekends we trade out and have a guys night out. Tim will spend the weekend over at my house. And Cindy spends the weekend over at his house. Tim installed a camera over the bed and unbeknown to Cindy. Tim and I was watching the two ladies go at.

My wife is such a whore, and I love her so much. Melissa has her down on her back in a 69 position. Melissa was smearing her wet cunt all over her face. As she fucked both of my wife's holes at the same time. You could hear Cindy screaming "give me more, I need a bigger cock in my ass".

As I was sucking Tim's cock, my mind latched on to Cindy begging for a bigger cock. Hell my cock is not even close to the size of that dildo, and Cindy wants' more. Her asshole was always mine except on special occasions. Melissa was fucking her ass. Kind of pissed me off.

I must have had a lip lock on Tim's prick. I found myself gagging from all the cum going straight down my throat. I didn't mind at all Tim's cock juice was the best I ever had.

The next couple is Robin and Ron. They both are a couple years younger than the rest of us. Robin has short black hair. She also likes to fuck all three of us at the same time. We call her Rimming Robin. She loves to lick assholes.

She is very submissive when it comes to eating ass. she has orgasm after orgasm, sucking on one of our assholes. I spend a lot of time with Robin and Ron. Ron is the only one of us that is straight. Robin is shy and submissive and were trying to bring her out of her shell. Of course I enjoy the ass fucking I get from her pointed tongue.

We all like to rent a cabin once a month and we all have a good time. It's kind of like having three wife's or three whores and two studs. When you have six kinky people together things get real hot. My wife Cindy stays happy getting plenty of fucking. And you know what they say " Happy Wife, Happy Life".

I want to say thanks to are little swingers group. And a special thanks to my loving wife Cindy.

Does anybody else share their lover. I would like to hear about it.

Comment and Vote Thanks again.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,354 Followers