Business Trip to Romania Pt. 01

Story Info
A chance meeting written alternately by both women.
2.2k words
4.37
3.9k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeeMea
LeeMea
3 Followers

After Lizzie's recent business trip to Romania, she and Miss Maria join in writing about their encounter and first day together.

(From Lizzie)

Another week, another trip! I've never been to Romania, so I was excited about this one! Business for the first 3 days but I decided to extend the trip and sightsee the last 3 days. It was a Wednesday, and my work was done so I started the day getting dressed in my casual clothes I brought. It's hotter than I thought here so just a tank top and some jeans I packed will do. I just didn't want to look too out of place. I walked down the block to a nice coffee shop the woman at the front desk suggested. I get there and notice it's not too busy being already 10 am. I ordered my caramel macchiato and took a seat at a table. Still waking up I was enjoying the people watching experience and notice just a few others in the cafe.

One girl caught my attention. I mean she really caught my attention! Beautiful long brown hair, lips that pursed perfectly as she sipped her coffee but much younger than my middle-aged self. I kept glancing at her and taking in her beauty but didn't want to get caught! Oooops, just as I was thinking that she looked over at me and our eyes met, and I just about dropped my drink! Her eyes were heaven on earth! Those of an angel for sure! All I could do was smile and say hello with a look. I realized she glanced down a little and I thought the mood was ruined as I noticed her looking at the hair under my arms. I forget how natural I feel that way and how abnormal it is for a woman to look as natural as I do.

When she looked back up at me, I fully expected to see a look of shock or disgust. But then she just smiled back at me and performed the most beautiful morning stretch with her arms over her head!! OMG that smile and those same wispy haired armpits that she was displaying to me! Like I was looking into a mirror of a younger me! I took a deep breath and saw that as a chance to walk over and say hello to this beauty. I got up and made my way with my drink and said, "Hi, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are and hope you don't mind me saying that, I'm Lizzie."

(From Maria)

"Hello Lizzie, thank you for saying that my name is Maria. I love your accent, it is so sexy, where are you from?". She answered telling me she comes from the east coast of America and was in Romania on a business trip. I had already noticed that she had an amazing smile that captured my attention, but when she was talking my eyes kept going down to her armpits, which were covered in the most beautiful dark hairs. Even with her arms down, some hairs were still visible. I didn't want to say anything to her, but the sight of the hairs had my heart racing. "Would you like me to show you some of the sights, then maybe i could cook you some Romanian food. It would be much better than hotel food!"

We both finished our coffees, then I suggested we could have a walk in the park. We chatted and found that we had so much in common, but always on my mind was her hair and I kept thinking if she would be natural all over. I have always liked natural girls but to be so close to such a gorgeous girl was amazing. My heart and mind were racing, all I really wanted was to get this goddess back to my apartment, but she was on vacation, and she wanted to use her spare time to sightsee. She probably had a partner and would not be interested in a younger girl like me. I had to try! How could I ask her and what would she say?

Then suddenly the weather changed from hot sun and blue sky to black clouds, and it started to rain. The rain became heavier and heavier and there was nowhere to shelter. "Lizzie, my apartment is only 5 minutes away, if we run there, hopefully we will not get too wet". We started to run, and laughing about the rain, trying not to step in puddles. It was then I remembered that I was wearing a thin white summer dress and saw that it was becoming see-through with the rain. We arrived at my apartment block and were so wet, our hair dripping with water. "Lizzie, my apartment is on the 4th floor, we can take the elevator up to it".

(From Lizzie)

I think that's she said her apartment was on the 4th floor because all I remember was gazing at her beautiful wet hair and now transparent dress! I was wondering if I should tell her I could clearly see that cute body due to the wetness the rain caused. She asked if I was okay in her softest tone, and I told her that I was great. I must've been caught staring at her beauty because she was smiling the most beautiful smile that was melting me from the inside out! I did agree to take the elevator and as it arrived in the lobby a couple exited and said good morning. Knowing Maria was in a clearly see through outfit at this time I stepped in front of her so that she could hide herself behind my larger frame and not put on a show for the apartment tenants.

While she was behind me, I felt her hands rest on my hips and just slowly strengthen her grip as she pulled me back into her. I felt her cute smallish breasts pressing into my mid-back and her breath warmly cascading over my neck. As the tenants passed, Maria and I hurried into the elevator. Laughing as we realized my nipples and breasts were extremely visible through my white tank top too! She hadn't told me that as she laughed and told me that I looked too sexy to ruin that sight for me or anyone else that might see me! I blushed as this young woman basically was exposing me to her apartment neighbors and anyone else we had passed on our trip in the rainstorm!

"Maria, everyone just saw my boobs right through this top! Why didn't you tell me they were that visible??". She replied how amazing they look and that she was more than excited to show everyone the beautiful older woman she was bringing home with her! With that, Maria pushed me against the elevator wall and just looked into my eyes. What was I getting myself into? Why was I frozen by the sight of her erotic beauty? She moved in closer to me and her lips were centimeters from mine as she got on her tip toes to get closer. Maria suggested that we go dry off and get into something that would be more comfortable. The elevator reached the 4th floor as she grabbed my hand and led me to her front door.

(From Maria)

I opened the door to my apartment, and we went inside, both of us still laughing about what had just happened. It was then that I saw just how visible Lizzie's amazing breasts and nipples were, and naughty thoughts rushed through my head. "I think we need to get out of these wet clothes, you can change in the bathroom and put on a bathrobe, and i will put our clothes in the dryer. It should only take about an hour to dry".

She went into the bathroom, and I went to my bedroom. It was there when I stood in front of the mirror, I saw how see-through my dress had become, and how I wished I had not worn my black thong today! It was all on display for everybody to see, including the apartment residents. Just like Lizzie, my nipples were also pointing through my clothes, and I was so embarrassed. I tried to dry my hair, then put on the bathrobe and came out. I saw Lizzie was already in the kitchen placing her wet clothes in the dryer, so I asked her why she didn't tell me about my black thong. She looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes, smiled and laughed out loud. She told me that I couldn't have done much about it, even if she had told me.

I bent down to put my clothes in and suddenly felt a big slap on my bottom. Oh my God, she has just slapped me! I turned round and she was laughing so much. "Come here Lizzie!", I shouted and got up and chased her into my bedroom. She was giggling so much that she ran around the bed, then over it. I reached for her bathrobe, pushed her onto the bed as she fell face down. I pulled up her robe to reveal her lovely bare bottom and gave it six spanks. After each one her body twitched, and her giggling was replaced by gentle groans.

(From Lizzie)

I don't know what got into me but this angel in front of me looked just amazingly beautiful! Her long-wet hair and covered by nothing but a soft fluffy robe! She had to be no more than 23 years old and here I am, a 47-year-old woman staring at her like a schoolgirl would! With that I playfully pulled her robe up and gave her bum a little swat. I started to laugh but the look in her eye was a little more determined as she shouted for me to come to her. I ran into the bedroom from her as she chased after me. I was giggling and ran around her bed. A 20 something-year-old is much faster than this old lady by the way!

She jumped over the bed, grabbed me by my robe and pushed me onto my tummy. I felt a cold rush of air on my butt as she lifted my robe to expose my big bare ass. Then "SLAP", came the first one! Oh wait, that was rather hard!! Again, "SLAP" another one. Harder yet, she was giving me what I gave her but in much more of a punishing way. "SLAP, SLAP" and I yelled ouch, that really stung! "SLAP", as she told me to be careful who's bottom I decide to spank. "SLAP", a 6th one and she asked me if I had enough and if I knew who was in charge now. I felt her weight on me as she straddled my back facing my feet and I'm sure my rosy, red ass cheeks.

"Yes Maria, I'm sorry! I just thought, I was just trying to....". Maria then said it was okay and that she wanted to let me know that she saw that necklace that I was wearing. She told me that she knew the meaning behind it. Apparently, it's a widely known symbol and she knew the type of woman I was from the moment she saw me in the coffee shop. She confessed that she just had to get me back to her apartment to have some fun with me.

Maria then grabbed my right wrist and then my left as I felt something fuzzy wrapping around them and tightening. She did another wrap and even tighter this time. I couldn't move my arms from behind my back now! We went from introductions just an hour ago to me being bound and helpless in this creature's apartment! I felt safe somehow but felt the unknown too! Was she just playing with me or was she seriously holding me against my will?

I felt my pussy react how it has in the past and became very warm and aroused. Fear and uncertainty are like my aphrodisiacs! Maria ordered me to stand up and helped lift me to my feet. With a pair of scissors started cutting off the robe that was still on my arms. She walked me over to the window as I was naked but calm. She drew back the curtains as the sun was now shining. Maria instructed me to stand closer to the window as she wanted to show off her new toy to the entire city street.

As I was standing there, I felt her kneel behind me and start to drag her nails over my back and butt. Slowly kissing and nibbling on my big cheeks and spreading them apart to give herself access as she ran a finger through my vagina from front to back. She stood slightly and leaned close to my ear and said that she knew I was nervous. but that my pussy told her that somehow, I am really liking this situation I am in! She then said that she was going to have fun with me this week as her finger slid deep inside of my wet pussy once again!

LeeMea
LeeMea
3 Followers