Business Trip to Romania Pt. 02

Story Info
Second chapter in the adventure of Miss Maria and her Pet.
3.6k words
4.47
4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeeMea
LeeMea
3 Followers

After Lizzie's recent business trip to Romania, she and Miss Maria join in writing about their encounter and first day together. The first meeting turned into an awakening for both Lizzie and Marie and the roles they both would be taking.

(From Maria)

"Turn to face me, i want to look at your wonderful hairy pussy. Now spread your legs so I can decide what I should do to you first. Before I start, our safe word is "February" and I am in total control. Do you understand Lizzie". Lizzie replied with the very obedient words of yes Miss Maria. I then clarified the rules by saying, "If you misbehave i will spank you hard".

I got down on my knees and started to kiss her legs, slowly moving up the insides with my fingernails doing the same. I worked up her legs higher and higher giving small kisses all the way until my face touched the first of her pussy hairs. I wanted to act calm and normal, but my insides were tingling, and my heart was racing. I kissed and nibbled on her pussy, my tongue finding its way inside until it found her sensitive spot.

I could hear Lizzie starting to breathe deeper and louder as my tongue licked her harder and faster. My hands were on either side of her hips and I slowly stroked her soft warm skin moving to her bottom. "I think it's time for another spank", I said and gave her a slap on both cheeks of her bottom. She made sounds and noises that sounded like Ahhhhhh and Oooooowww. "Be quiet Lizzie", I said. My tongue was still inside of her, but I wanted to give her more. I searched and found her ass hole and gently put my finger inside and started to tease her. She gasped and I felt her

body tremble.

I continued as her moans got more and more intense. The feel of her pussy hairs against my face and lips was driving me crazy, and I was so turned on. I had to share this moment, so I began to rub myself. I was so wet, so excited and so captivated by this American beauty. I felt her hips push against my face, her legs trembled, her moans got louder and her whole body shook. It was at that moment I knew she had orgasmed.

I waited several minutes for our bodies to calm down then said, "Lizzie, turn around, I haven't quite finished with you yet". I was faced with her beautiful bottom, still slightly red from my earlier spanks. I moved closer and started to kiss one cheek from the top, side and all over, while my hand massaged the other cheek. Her skin felt warm, and I thought about another spank, but that was to wait for later. I could not let her know just yet, but she had the most gorgeous body I had ever seen. "Now Lizzie, for the next part, i want you to eat me, so get on the bed now"!

(From Lizzie)

OMG! Probably one of the most intense orgasms I have ever experienced and at the tongue and hands of the most beautiful young Goddess that I have met! I was lost in pain and pleasure. My big ass was burning from the 8 slaps she felt were necessary for me to realize who was in charge. My pussy wet and hair matted down from the mixture of my juices and her saliva! I was in heaven until I realized I was still tied up in a stranger's apartment!! Then I heard her say that for the next part, she wanted me to eat her, so she wanted me to get on the bed now! I was startled from my beautiful bliss to the reality that I was bound and quite helpless. I moved up on the bed but it's really hard to do when your hands are behind your back.

Maria was giggling at my struggles and decided to help maneuver me where she wanted me. She rolled me on my belly and decided it would be fun to give my ass another smack! The HARDEST one yet and it got my attention! But then she gave me a sign of relief as she was untying my wrists and I was about to be free. Ahhh, that felt so much better! Wait, what is she doing? Maria took my left hand and raised it over my head toward the corner of the bed. Then I felt a hard coldness enclose my wrist. OMG did she just handcuff my hand to the headboard? Then the right hand "CLICK". I was even more secure than I was moments ago.

"Just a few more little things and I will have my pet right where she belongs," said Maria. She was straddling my naked body and turned to secure my feet the same way. I would've fought back but she already had my hands and besides, I was mesmerized by a view of the cutest ass and pussy that I have ever seen! Then I heard the sounds of click and click! "There we go, you are right where I envisioned you to be when I saw you this morning Lizzie". What did she have in mind for me? Was this safe? Could she possibly be this sexy at this young of an age or was I truly being held captive?? I chose to just give in and give Maria what she wants.

She turned and slowly worked her way up my naked body, tracing her tongue over my belly, looking into my eyes. Working her way around my left nipple stopping to pull on it with her beautiful white teeth. Enough to cause me to wince and let out a quiet OUCH! That brought a smile to her face. Then she continued with her tongue to where I dreaded the most, to my insanely ticklish armpit!!! "Oh My God, please don't!!", I told her. That skillful tongue circling around my pit and thru my hair as I bit my lip in order not to go crazy!

"More of this for me later, but for now you have work to do Lizzie!" With that Maria edged up more, straddling my breasts, then my neck and suddenly, her gorgeous pussy with the sexiest trimmed hair was hovered over my face. She looked down and ordered me, "Make me cum Lizzie and get used to what you see and taste because you will be doing this a lot while you are in Romania!".

Maria lowered herself onto my lips as I reached up to meet them. A taste I will never forget because it's one I have never enjoyed more! Her heat was radiating, and my tongue easily slid between her outer lips into the moistness of her delicious pussy. Maria of course took charge and started rocking back and forth in rhythm, grinding her pussy over my lips, my face and fucking my tongue. She reached back to spread her cheeks and said, "don't forget to take care of my other place too pet."!

Just then she moved her tight perfect asshole over my mouth, and I started to devour it just like I was doing to her pussy. She yelled out, "Oh Fuck Pet!! I'm never letting you go back to America!" As hard as it was to breath, I knew this was my place, to be here bringing pleasure to this magnificent woman!

(From Maria)

Lizzie was under me and exactly in the position I had intended from the moment our eyes met in that coffee shop. I had given her pleasure, but I wanted and needed double that. My new pet must give me what I want and satisfy me. I felt her tongue lick around my ass hole then gently teasing it and going inside. I wriggled my body so she could go deeper, so she could tease me more. I moved my hips in time as I started to rub myself, my breathing becoming longer and deeper as my passions grew.

My new pet was very experienced, I had chosen well. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and warmer and needed her to be there now. I raised my hips and moved so her mouth was under my pussy, her tongue went inside and started moving up and down. It was at this time she found my clit piercing and started to play with it, moving over it, around it, flicking it. Oh God, she was driving me crazy as she knew exactly what to do and how to do it. I know I couldn't last much longer, but I didn't want it to end.

I felt a sudden wave of excitement, my legs clamped to the sides of her head, my hands gripped the headboard, my back arched, and I came and came. That was nothing like I had ever felt before! I want to keep my new pet forever. I rolled off her, breathing heavily and collapsed by her side. I looked over and saw Lizzie's face wet with my juices, as she licked her lips to taste every last drop of me. I now needed to explore more of this American beauty's body, and especially her hair.

I touched her hand with my fingernails and slowly moved it up her arm. Her body started to quiver as my hand reached her armpit and my fingers combed through her soft dark hair for the first time. This was so erotic, I needed to kiss her armpit, to feel the hair on my lips and to taste her. I did not expect the reaction as she said, "OMG, please don't, I'm so ticklish there". I told her not to speak and to remember who is in control. Wicked thoughts suddenly entered my head, I could have even more fun with this gorgeous girl than i had thought.

I kissed her armpit and she started to giggle, and her body trembled. I used my fingertips and nails to scratch her, and she giggled even more. The more I kissed and tickled, the more her body squirmed under me. She screamed, "Aaaahhhh...... Aaaahhhh........ No.......... No......... Don't........... Don't........... Stop......... Please........." Her legs were trying to kick out, her whole body wriggled, her head was moving side to side, "Stop........Stop.......".

I thought this girl would be such fun to play with, before stopping my tickles. "I hate you Maria", Lizzie shouted.

I moved close to her ear and whispered, "No you don't Lizzie, you love me". I looked into her beautiful brown eyes and smiled with a wicked grin. "Now, i think it's time for a new game, i wonder if you are ticklish anywhere else?".

(From Lizzie)

I instantly regretted saying that I hate you to Maria, as she had me bound and tickling my hairy armpits. She moved close to my ear and whispered, "No you don't Lizzie, you love me". We looked into each other's eyes, and she smiled with a wicked grin. "Now, I think it's time for a new game, I wonder if you are ticklish anywhere else?", whispered Maria. She also told me I was being a little disrespectful and that I was to address her as Miss Maria from that moment on.

Omg what did I walk into when I met this Goddess at the coffee shop? She dragged her perfectly manicured nails down my sides leaving a trail of faint red marks. Biting my lip to hold in the excruciating laughter, I knew I had to find a way to resist. I asked and begged Miss Maria to please stop and she just gave that wicked yet erotic grin again. "The last time someone tickled me like this I totally lost control and wet my pants Miss Maria!!".

She looked at me and said, "don't worry my furry pet, remember you aren't wearing any pants this time!" Omg was she intending to continue this and push me even further? She continued down my body with light touches from her fingers and kisses from her sexy full lips. Miss Maria reached for one of the pillows on the bed and lifted my bottom to slide the pillow under me. In that position she went lower, and I could feel her warm moist breath at the entrance of my furry pussy. Miss Maria took each hand of hers and spread me open and immediately started fucking me again with her talented tongue!

Omfg this girl knew how to tease me with both pain and pleasure!!! Licking passionately and deeply reaching my pleasure spots! I wanted to cum again and asked her to please keep going! "Oh, is this what you want pet?", asking Maria but not really caring what my response was.

"Yes, please Miss Maria please!", I moaned. She looked at me and said that I didn't deserve that YET! She then got into position, so her pussy was pressing against mine. Pushing them together and grinding her hips. Our lips below sliding back and forth and becoming wetter! She leaned up and kissed me with her other lips while our pussies still played with each other's.

The unbelievable feeling! Just then her torturous fingertips met my armpits and started tickling me like never before! Writhing and squirming and screaming, I was out of control with the relentless tickles! "No..no..no please Miss Stop!!!". I forgot all about our safe word because I was only worried about what was about to happen! "NO, NO, NO!!!", I yelled. And just then I felt it, an uncontrollable urge from my bladder created a wetness between us that I had warned her about!!! She stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes. I was waiting for her reaction of the naughty mess I had just started to cause!

(From Maria)

Lizzie was under me, our pussies sliding backwards and forwards sharing our juices. I was getting more and more turned on by my hairy pet, then suddenly she screams No, no, no. I stopped kissing her and at that moment I felt a sudden warm feeling on and around my pussy. What has just happened, surely, she hasn't wet herself and me? I look down and OMG she has! "Lizzie, look what you have done, you have misbehaved in a big, big way!".

Lizzie apologized, "Sorry Miss Maria, I did try to warn you, but sometimes I just lose control and can't help it". I was secretly aroused by this different kind of wetness than I had been expecting as it was a total new experience for me. Was it erotic? I really don't know, but I was certainly not going to tell her how I felt or let her off without punishment. I looked into her beautiful eyes then saw her face was a mixture of regret and fear as she waited for my reaction.

What should I do? I wasn't too sure, then a wicked naughty thought entered my head. I got off the bed, walked over to my clothes cupboard and started to search through my dresses and trousers. There they are, my blue denims with my leather belt. I pulled the belt from the denims and put it in my hand. Turning back towards the bed, Lizzie saw what I was carrying, and her face suddenly changed. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened. "Miss Maria, what is that and what are you going to do?" she fearfully asked.

"Lizzie, at the very start of this i said I was in control, and if you misbehave, you would be punished". I wrapped half of the leather belt around my wrist leaving the other half loose as I got onto the bed and kneeled next to her. I flicked my wrist and the belt hit her upper leg, not hard but gave a soft slap sound. Her leg twitched and I heard a gentle groan. Maybe it needs to be a bit harder, so I slapped her leg again.

Lizzie shrieked out, "Oooowww". I slapped the other leg, but this time on the inside. "Ooowwweee", and her whole body trembled.

Then i looked at her pussy, the dark hairs were wet and matted from her pee, and her skin was shining with her wetness. Her pussy was covered with a dense forest of dark hairs which fascinated me so much, but I must not get distracted now. I flicked my wrist much faster, and the belt hit her pussy with a loud slap, "OOOWWW FUCK!", and her whole body tensed.

"Miss Maria, No", Lizzie cried out. I flicked my wrist a second time and third time "OOOWWW, OOOWWW", this time her whole body jumped up as far as it could "Miss Maria, Please No". I stopped and moved up her body, so my face was next to hers and gave her a long and passionate kiss. Our mouths opened and our tongues danced together.

"You have been punished enough, but i know you still love me Lizzie". I stared into her eyes and waited for the only response that was acceptable and she said, "Thank you Miss Maria".

(From Lizzie)

After several hard whacks with the leather belt, Miss Maria made her way up to give me a soft kiss. "You have been punished enough, but I know you still love me Lizzie" I love this about her, how warm and caring she seems and yet how surprisingly dominant and in control she can be as well!

"Thank you, Miss Maria". I replied as I really was thankful that she didn't punish me more. I warned her what might happen and now I am still bound and feel the wetness of my pee between my legs.

Miss Maria got up from the bed and made her way into the bathroom to clean herself up but left me lying there still tied as her captive. When she returned, she was carrying a satin pink satchel and wore a mysterious grin. I asked sheepishly, "Miss Maria, when are you going to untie me so I can get dressed?".

She replied to that by saying, "You said you are in Romania for 3 more days so MAYBE in time to catch your plane if you are a good girl!". OMG she really is going to keep me here until I must leave! I mean I am intoxicated by this raven-haired goddess, but I didn't expect this when I strolled in for coffee this morning! She walked over to the bed and uncuffed my left hand. Oh great, she is letting me up. "Don't get too excited my mature pet, I'm just rearranging you for what is coming next!". She kept hold of my left hand as she then uncuffed my right and switched the cuff to my left. Next, she undid my feet and rolled me over to my tummy and attached the other 3 cuffs once again.

I noticed she was making sure at least one of my limbs was always secured. It was like she was making sure I was going nowhere! Now I was spread on the bed with my big butt pointing right up in the air! I asked her, "What are you going to do with me Miss Maria?".

She sternly replied, "You are not to worry about that or ask about it again, do you understand me pet?".

Appropriately I again answered, "Yes Miss Maria, I'm sorry"

In this position I couldn't see what she was doing but I heard her getting busy taking out whatever was in the satchel she had laid on the bed. Then a swat of my ass cheek made me flinch again and another! "I think it could stand to be a little redder don't you pet?".

I only could think of saying "Yes Miss, please spank me more".

That made her laugh and reply, "good girl, you are learning how to speak to me finally!".

She was kneeling between my legs and leaned down as she started planting soft kisses on my burning bottom. Spreading my cheeks as she started to lick down in between them. Her warm hard tongue tracing the contours of my ass down to my virgin hole then to my wet hairy pussy. Licking me and telling me how she wanted to taste every inch of me. She teased by lifting my ass up higher until I was on my knees exposed and vulnerable to whatever she had in mind next.

I felt her change positions and she moved closer to me. Then I felt something heavy and cool rest on the crack of my ass, sliding up and down and the feel of it whacking me while Miss Maria laughed. ""OMG is that a....?", I asked quietly.

"Silence Pet!!", she interrupted me! "Yes, it's a part of me, my toy for my pet and I'm going to officially make you mine now!". I glanced back and was able to see the black leather straps around her waist securing the large dildo in place.

Then the warm feel of baby oil drizzling on my bottom, running down between my curvy cheeks and her hand rubbing the slippery oil over both entrances that were now at her disposal. She took the large rubber cock and teased me, sliding it between my lips and slapping my pussy with it. "Tell me I now own you my sexy pet, tell me how happy you are to be here right now and that you never want to leave."

I started to think about what it would be like to stay here, to just live as her pet and her lover. I was really falling for her and couldn't think about anything else now! Until suddenly, I felt that feeling of pressure on my pussy as she slowly started to slide inside of me!

LeeMea
LeeMea
3 Followers