Business Trip with Benefits

Story Info
Mistaken email turns business trip erotic.
3.5k words
4.49
25.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have spent the last two days reflecting on one of the most passionate nights of my life so I thought today it might just do me some good to write it down.

For the past several weeks I have been talking to someone I finally met on my last trip to Springfield. Eric is a wonderful man. About 6'3 with a somewhat muscular build for a guy in his mid-30s. Brown eyes, short black hair and goatee, smooth dark brown skin. I met Eric thru one of our vendors where I work. He's the most professional salesman any of our vendors have and his advances although very welcomed, came unexpected.

I have known Eric for almost a year and up until about 2 months ago our relationship had been entirely professional. 3 months or so ago Eric accidentally sent me an email that was clearly intended for someone else. It was meant for a love interest in his life and the things he said to her, the things he described wanting to do to her had me squirming in my chair.

I probably should've stopped reading it knowing I was not the intended reader, but I just couldn't help myself. Ultimately, I would have to email Eric and let him know that whoever this was intended for didn't get it and I was unsure what his reaction would be, especially knowing that I might've read it.

I emailed him a pretty simple note that said "Hey, I got this email from you, it's obviously intended for someone else and I thought you should know so that you could send it to the intended person. Please forgive me, but I did read most of it, not knowing who its intended reader was and please don't be upset with me. Whoever it is, she's a very lucky lady. Alyssa"

Radio silence. I have no doubt that Eric was probably embarrassed and given the company he works for is one of our largest vendors I'm sure that he was instantly concerned about the consequences of this coming out. I have no doubt that most companies might sever ties with someone, over something I perceived as an honest mistake, for sending something that could be clearly mistaken for sexual harassment.

The original email had no names in it, just very clear descriptions of what he wanted, intended to do to her. Fortunately, I'm open minded enough to not judge someone for a mistake, a harmless email who's intended audience would've been as captivated by his love interest in her as I was to be reading about it.

So, 3 weeks passed, absolute silence. Eric normally called or emailed at least every other week to make sure we didn't need anything extra and to confirm any pending order but not this time. This in my mind was crazy, he had nothing to worry about. I just assumed that he should know that I was not going to be offended.

I'm more than 10 years older than him. At 48 although I think I'm still attractive I don't begin to think that a man that much younger than me is going to want anyone my age when much younger options are available.

I am 5'5, weigh 140 lbs., and have to work at keeping my figure. I have shoulder length brown hair with blonde highlights, hazel eyes, 32C breasts that have fortunately stayed in place but certainly not the well-endowed woman that men look for these days, I tan but only enough to have that subtle tan. To me, just average and this gorgeous man could have anyone he wanted so why, why be concerned enough to not clear the air and move on, business as usual.

I just couldn't stand it. I had to call him. I enjoyed our professional relationship. I appreciated having a vendor that handled the minor details so efficiently enabling me to focus on the bigger picture. I called Eric, and he very apprehensively answered the phone by simply saying "Alyssa, I'm so sorry."

"What do you have to be sorry about Eric?" I asked him.

"That email was intended for someone that I had been dating, someone who hadn't really been very receptive to my advances. I had an email for you with an order confirmation next to it, I accidentally typed your address in the one you got instead of your confirmation. I'm embarrassed and I know that I could lose my job for that mistake. I guess I figured if you were offended and I avoided agitating the situation that it would hopefully just go away."

"Eric, I sent you an email, told you I was sorry. I even told you that she was lucky. How on earth could you arrive at the conclusion that I am upset with you?" I asked.

"I don't know, given our positions with our companies I was just concerned that possibly offending you could lose your business or worse, my job. I'm very embarrassed that I made a mistake of that nature."

"Eric, there was no harm in the email. Calm down, I'm more upset by your silence than the email. Mistakes happen, we're human but when you make a mistake with me, talk to me. Don't avoid me. You are too good to our company; you have taken very good care of me. I never even considered that it was anything other than a mistake. A very seductive mistake meant for a much younger, much prettier lady."

With a laugh he said, "Alyssa, I know you're a bit older than me but jeez, you're an attractive lady and I could see pretty easily how you could see my mistake being meant for you since there wasn't any names in it. Dumb on my part there."

"Oh please, look I know that I'm attractive for 48 but I don't think for a second that a 35-year-old man is going to want me. I knew it wasn't for me."

"For the record I'm 38 but ok, I guess I can see where you are coming from. And just for the record, your assumption is wrong. If you lived here and didn't work for my customer then yeah, I could see me flirting with you, asking you out, writing you letters and emails like that", laughing as he said it.

We said a lot more that day as that call alone lasted about an hour, but the air was clear. The confusion had been addressed and I was just glad that someone I really had considered to be a "work friend" was talking to me again. In fact, from that day on we talked at least by email daily. Sometimes when we were both slow, we would spend the afternoons talking.

I figured it was of an innocent nature, but it was clear that we were getting closer, friendly collogues changed to very close friends, so much so that we exchanged personal cell phone numbers. And at this point it seemed that every free moment was spent talking or texting one another about anything and everything. Our love lives or in my case lack of, to our families. I have two grown children that sometimes drive me nuts and he has a teenage daughter that certainly does the same. We just pretty much talked about everything.

Then a couple of weeks ago I mentioned that I would be in Springfield visiting our location in that area and that we should at least get dinner, that he could bring Sierra with him. You could've heard a pin drop.

"Eric did I say something wrong?"

"No not at all, I was just thinking," he said.

"Ok, the suspense is just killing me here, exactly what is it your thinking about?'

"Well, as much as I know your safe to bring my daughter around, I would rather get together with you, just the two of us. We've talked about everything, we've gotten very close, and to be honest Alyssa I just want to be alone with you. I know telling you this could seriously affect our friendship, but I wanted to be honest" he told me.

I was floored. This is not what I expected. Yes, we had been getting close over the past few weeks but again in my head I've been telling myself that I'm ten years older than Eric. I've always figured that men want younger women, certainly not one that's middle aged and enjoying being an empty nester. So now it was my time to be quiet and once again I could tell that I worried my friend. I didn't want a repeat of the email silence so I simply said, "Eric I would love too."

Now I was nervous. Eric is a gorgeous man, physically fit, well dressed, and very professional. If this went badly it could sure change not just our friendship, but our professional relationship and I didn't want that but on the other hand I had been thinking more and more about his email lately. Wondering if he was anywhere near as good at doing things as he was at writing them. One thing was for sure, I had thought a lot about finding out and the closer it got to my trip and our dinner date, I had decided that given the chance I would do just that!

So, the day came. We had talked just like we always had, and Eric was still dropping subtle hints, but I also wanted to make sure that I wasn't reading him wrong. I arrived in Springfield, checked in and called Eric. We agreed that we would meet at a local restaurant that he knew at 7. That gave me time to get ready.

I had decided to go casual. Hints or not I had decided to wear my jeans, boots and a very comfortable button up shirt with just the right amount of lace over a spaghetti strap tank top. What I wore underneath was a bit more seductive should things get heated. I had bought a sheer red lace set just for this occasion and we'd see if I was reading hints correctly. I fixed my hair and makeup and set out for the restaurant.

The restaurant was very quaint, candlelight and romantic music. We had a wonderful dinner and just as I was starting to relax the conversation became much more pointed as Eric admitted that what had begun as a mistaken email had now turned to him wanting to do everything, he had written in his email to me. I was floored, flattered, and excited and I couldn't wait for this sexy man to make his first move. Eric paid for dinner and we headed for my hotel.

I had gotten the suite so that if we chose to, we could sit on the couch and watch tv or talk or if things went very well, make out like teenagers. Eric had brought his laptop and asked if he could hook it to the tv, so I figured movie. I was right but I sure had no clue what kind of movie. He smiled when he hit play and the image of a man and woman barely dressed continued getting further undressed.

"Is this ok?" he asked.

Now I don't embarrass easy and I do watch movies like this when I'm alone with my toy, but this was unexpected. "Yes", I replied nervously.

We sat on the couch and began to watch. I can't deny that watching the couple make out was nice but watching Eric get excited was definitely turning me on.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom, changed into a thin t-shirt and short shorts that I had brought to sleep in and walked back out.

Eric whistled, "Damn, you sure got my attention Alyssa. Come over here."

I walked up in front of him and he pulled me onto his lap. As I straddled his legs, he looked in my eyes and kissed me for the first time and what a first kiss it was. Very soft, slow and as our tongues danced, I thought that this is the kind of passionate kiss that I can get used too.

We kissed for a few more minutes and then Eric stood to turn off the movie. He instead turned on a love song mix and as I moved toward the center of the room, he took me in his arms and kissed me deeply, his tongue playing with mine as he slowly backed me toward the bed. My legs hit the bed at the same time he broke the kiss, he slowly pulled my shirt over my head revealing red lace.

As our lips met again, he pushed my shorts past my hips, and I felt them disappear to the floor. As I stepped out of them, Eric pushed me gently backwards until I was seated on the edge of the bed. He stepped back and began admiring what was seated before him. I must admit that no one had ever looked at me with such lust.

"Damn you look good girl! All this for me?" he asked.

He moved forward and kissed me again, unclasped my bra and eased it past my shoulders, after dropping it to the floor he slowly began pulling my panties off my legs. I sat naked on the bed as Eric stepped back and slowly pulled his clothes off his sexy body. I was mesmerized by his strip show and I would do anything that he wanted tonight.

Once naked Eric dropped to his knees, parted my legs and as I leaned back onto my arms, his big hands found my breasts, rubbing my nipples and then lowering his head toward my mound, I felt his tongue began to part my lips, slowly and seductively licking up and down my slit, while massaging my breasts. I was in extasy. I knew I was in for the time of my life. This man exuded confidence and he knew he had me.

He drove his tongue and then both his tongue and fingers in and out of my pussy until I just couldn't take anymore. I asked him to stand and when he did, I took his beautiful velvet cock in my hand. It was at least 9 inches, he said 10, and thick. The head looked to be the size of a small apple and I was sure that there was no way that I could get it in my mouth or inside me.

Eric was just the fifth man I had been with, easily the longest, and clearly the thickest of all of them so this was sure to be an experience like nothing I had ever felt.

I parted my lips as I took his head in my mouth, just barely. The head of his cock was bigger than anything I had ever had and for the first time I was scared about what was coming. I had to calm myself. I knew that Eric would not hurt me but the feeling of his size, the uncertainty of something this big had me intimidated.

I slowly eased my mouth over his shaft, determined to get as much of his manhood in my mouth as I could. I wanted Eric and I wanted him to feel as good as he was making me. His head barely slipped past my teeth as I licked his slit with my tongue, the taste of precum made me dizzy. As I took his head deeper in my mouth, I began running my tongue down the underside of his large shaft. His member had my mouth stretched to its limits, but I was enjoying the groans he was making.

When his head found my throat, I knew that I had gone far enough, there was no way he was going any further so I bobbed up and down with as much enthusiasm as I could and enjoying every taste of this gorgeous man's cock. Eric, satisfied with my efforts, pulled out of my mouth and replaced it with his lips. We kissed, his tongue dancing again with mine, as he laid me back and crawled between my legs, his sexy body pressed against mine.

I felt his large head resting on my lips, precum mixing with my juices. I was sure that Eric was going to thrust any second but to my surprise he let it rest as he continued to kiss me. He lowered his head to my breasts and sucked first one nipple, then the other before kissing his way up my chest and to my neck. I was in awe at how turned on he had me.

Finally, slowly Eric began pushing his head past my lips, easing his very thick cock inside me. His large head parted my lips and I felt an exhilarating pain as he stretched my opening, holding then easing more into me, allowing every part of me to get used to his size. Inch by inch his wonderful cock began to disappear inside my hungry pussy.

When he had about 6 inches inside, he began stroking in and out, he felt wonderful and I was wetter than I could ever remember. He worked it in and out for several minutes and then began stroking deeper, trying to get all of his cock inside me. Each stroke met with more resistance as my pussy stretched at depths no one had hit before.

Finally, I could take no more and came for the first of many times. Eric could tell I was uneasy and pulled out of my stretched pussy, laying on his side he asked, "Are you ok?"

I was, he had felt wonderful, but I needed a break. I had never been stretched like this and I needed to catch my breath.

We laid there talking for several minutes while Eric let me calm down. I got up to get a drink of water, offered Eric one as well and then laid back down.

"I want more of you" I said.

With that Eric rolled back on top of me and pushed his velvety head back inside me and began slowly pushing deeper. That familiar pain of resistance, of me stretching was back as inch by beautiful inch Eric began working all 9 or 10 or however big his cock is inside me. For the first time all night I felt Eric's pubic hair touching my body and I could feel skin slapping skin as his head found my cervix, yet another wonderful sensation I had only ever felt once before.

I came hard as he pushed past my cervix into my belly, again and again and didn't think I would ever stop. Eric stroked in and out of me as I wrapped my legs around his waist and after several deep thrusts his face muscles tightened, clinched his teeth and he released deep inside my belly. The heat of his cum hitting places I didn't think possible. This wonderful man had bred me like no one had before and I wanted more. Again, he pulled out of me, his cock covered with my juices.

"I didn't know that I could cum like that" I said.

"Oh, you felt great, let me catch my breath and we'll see if the third time is as good" he teased.

"I know you probably already know but you hit places no one ever has before and I sure hope you keep hitting them".

He took my face in his hands and kissed me deeply again, I laid my head on his strong shoulder as he held me against him. I felt safe and I felt desired, something that had been missing for a longtime. After several more minutes of cuddling Eric rolled back over, his cock hard again and pushed deep inside me with one thrust that took my breath away. My pussy had stretched to meet him and once again he was all the way inside me, thrusting first slowly and then with more conviction until I was cumming again.

I wrapped my legs around his waist trying to pull him deeper inside me as he drove in and out until I felt my pussy milking jet after jet of hot semen from his gorgeous cock. Eric collapsed on top of me, we were spent. I had never felt so thoroughly satisfied in all my life and what started with a mistaken email had climaxed with the best sex of my life!

Sadly, the night did come to an end. At about 2am Eric went home, and I tried to drift off to sleep. We were both expected at work in just a few hours and I would have to head home that afternoon.

I thought about Eric all day and he told me he did the same. On my drive home he called me and asked when I was coming back. I told him that I think I need to come back as often as I can. He agreed. Until next time...