Busted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She deftly lifted her nether ass and with a finger peeled the corner of her garment back and murmured, Carla, my angel, move away, move your head to the side," and dropped the truffle onto the pillow where my head had carved out a dimple. The morsel sat there, stark and shiny against the white in the low light.

"Consider this your turndown service, I'm placing a chocolate on your bedtime pillow," she smirked, "Turn over and see."

Keeping both fingers in me while I turned, offering my ass to the air, I leaned into the pillow, placing my lips on the warm chocolate kiss. Perfectly toasted fudge hush puppies. Needing no further instruction, I mouthed the dropping, sucking it onto my tongue. Her fingers pulsed with increasing speed in my holes. She was now situated behind me, pulling her finger out of my cunt, which was frothing at this point and aggressively began tugging my flaps with her teeth. A second finger entered my brownie and I gasped at this unexpected intrusion. Before I could sense the extent of stretch she was demanding, a third finger went in. I moaned and bit into her shit kiss.

Aware of my eating, she whispered, "Oh Love, I knew you would do it, you're the one, I wanted you for so long," and skillfully twisted her fingers in my bunger, opening me a bit more. The feeling was incredible, her tongue now on my clit, jabbing my wetness as I chewed her fudge. It was bitter and hard, tasting of ass, funk, pepper, and salt. I rolled it around my mouth, not wanting to swallow it, savoring the treat and pressing it into my teeth.

Without losing rhythm she pulled her fingers out of my dripping squat hole, crusted with strawberry mush caked with rectal snot. She pushed them firmly into my mouth, my head still down on the pillow, mixing our collective filth and wiped them on my teeth. She then moved over me and pulled my head up to meet hers, and our mouths collided in glee, tongues swapping shit throughout each other with intensive passion. My flavor palette added fruit, fingers, my own salty slime to her mouthwatering mud ball. The sensations were incalculable and the orgasm that she halted had begun its rise again, well on its way. Our kissing was deep and physical and messy now, our faces wet with the muck.

I threw caution to the wind and pulled off her panties, revealing a wondrous extremely hairy dark nakedness that begged to be fucked. She now showed no resistance. I lay back on the pillow, my head in the same spot and pulled her bottom, now beautifully unclothed onto my face. Her cunt and ass were very thick with dark curly hair, glistening from the piss and stringed with shit marks. She cried out, "Yes, my love, yes."

I lapped her girl hole all around, sucking in the piss from the soaked hair, squeezing every drop into my mouth, she, turning back to my bucking twat with her mouth, sweated every surface. She unexpectedly wrapped her lips tightly around my widening spider and instinctively, without thinking, I farted a long wet shot, it was triggered by tasting her delicious flesh, so filthy and hot and the sudden excitement of her surprise suck-rimming.

With a loud swish, I emptied the strawberry mush into her mouth. It seems she just sucked it in and swallowed it without chewing. She pulled her mouth off my ass and drove her fingers hard back into my now gaping hole, open to her yearning. It was stretched three fingers wide and by now I was used to it, the pulsing rhythm pounding my insides.

Her expertise in clit work got me right back on the hill and I was now writhing in anticipation of a super cum. I drove my pubes into her head as she lapped up my drippings, licking every crack and crevice. My fingers grabbed the back of her head the best I could and held her to me, my extremities starting to tingle. I rose into her mouth and my breath was getting shorter, gasping into her cunt, my tongue tasting her deliciousness. She too started her own pulsing, her bottom pressing the air out of my cheeks as I bore her weight. I grabbed her clit with my teeth and sucked on it hard

She yelped, "oh fuck, eat my ass, I'm getting there my love, eat it."

I surrounded her starfish with my lips and started sucking the ring into my mouth, tongue darting up the forbidden chute, tasty and wet with her recent drop. She heaved and pushed a slight fart out, which I swallowed whole, tasting its scent only after it went down. "Damn, this bitch is nasty," I thought.

"You're filthy, and I love you," she cried out, my tongue now reaching into her bowels.

She had slowed down her cunt driving to give me more time, or to torture me, I'll never know, but before I knew it, she had managed to insert her fourth finger, and was pushing in the thumb, tucked under, her fist crossing my loosened sphincter. I was so loose from her frigging that I hardly noticed. Her hand was in and she pushed my legs high in the air and slowly commenced to fist fuck me.

"Does that hurt?" she whispered.

"Uh-oh, no, go... .all... ," I responded, the sensations so dirty and intimate.

She pumped with increasing speed and went down to capture my glistening clit in her mouth, licking my vulva red with fever. Her hand pulled out slowly and she reached behind her and put it between her ass and my mouth. Some remaining strawberry mush clung to her perfect nails, but the ends of each finger were amass with my waste, dark and bittersweet, the elegant scent mixing with her ass perfume. I kissed and licked her hand clean, but quickly returned to her unbelievable asshole, now heaving with invitation.

I gasped suddenly as she forcefully slammed the shimmering fist back inside me. Her bucking grinder opened wide to my tongue probing and gave me as much access as humanly possible. I tasted her bowel waste, ring after ring giving way, her hole was dilated now about an inch, the flat of my tongue deep inside. Then, feeling her gut muscles relax a hard tip emerged and slowly pushed itself into my mouth, I took it. The twisted brown meat came out thicker now, still hard and straight and I received. A stiff boner log was pushed down into my waiting mouth, the tip touching the back of my throat. I gently licked it all around, I automatically began giving her turd a blow job. She must've sensed this because she started humping her ass up and down, essentially fucking my mouth with her giant shit cock. It pushed back into my throat, and I loosened up to allow it; I didn't want it to bend and break, it was too sensational. I sucked on it, tasting the bitter seasoning of this Giovanna creature, this filthy slutty anal whore wonderful lover. She fucked and fucked my mouth and I took it, I blew that shitstick imagining it to be a beautiful cock, I didn't care if this was a woman or a man, I was thrilled and getting soaked. This was her filth, this was her special highly secret trigger and I felt her orgasm begin, her hips bucking over me on fire. Her funk hole squeezed tight and bit the log off and it fell completely into my mouth.

My head was swimming in the purest, most sensually human ecstacy... here was this amazing creature who barged into my room, gorgeous, rich, smart, of highest taste and standard, and now was shitting her gut porridge over my face and into my most private mouth, smothering me in a mocha facial. My wanton lust clutched at her depravity; we were so one and the same. Her shitter, wide and glistening, still opened to me and instinctively, knowing what she really wanted, I frigged her hard clit as I slammed my tongue back into her defiled shit chute.

All the while, she's pumping my ass hard, biting my clit and bashing my cunt and my own cum is getting so near. As the log broke off and I began spitting the turd out, she gushed a hot stream of liquid from her ass into my abused mouth, her slimy shit goo that seemed to me like cum. This was a new definition of butt fucking, her butt was actually fucking me. The cream, the chocolate dick, the love I felt for her was too much and I started coming like a fountain, gushing my cunt load into her. Her fisting kept getting faster, pushing my orgasm out of my snatcher and she yanked her hand out of my battered brownie to allow me a full cuntal scream. I bucked and bucked and heaved with such force, it knocked her head off me, but at the same moment her own orgasm broke through. We grunted and fell thousands of feet through our depths, yelling with sizzling satisfaction.

My writhing cumquake shook the bed and I let slide an avalanche of shit, I didn't even feel it release I was so loose. Vanna, in her heat, just crazed over our love mud, rubbing the warmth over her priceless tits, our bodies, packing my armpits. We smeared each other's mouths and licked our hands before grinding a never-ending kiss packed with immense flavor and heat. Our bucking slowed down and we collapsed into each other, laughing and holding onto each other tightly. She smashed her shit-filled hands into the sheets and painted them brown, attacking the pillow and sumptuous comforter.

"What a holy fucking mess," she laughed, "Who's going to pay for this?"

12