Buster & Holly Ch. 04 - (Addendum)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch me, Buster. Just this once. Don't let me leave without giving you what I always denied you. Please, just hold them."

All Buster could think about was the woman who was waiting for him back home. And yet Martha was, after all, his first wife. In some distorted way he still felt some responsibility for her well being.

Buster couldn't help comparing the two. Though all three of them, Buster, Martha and Holly were the same age, Holly's breasts were still fairly taut while Martha's were beginning to sag. To his observant and now tactile surprise, because of when they had been married, Martha's breasts could barely fill and A cup. He now guesstimated her to be at least a D cup. Not able to help himself, Buster began caressing Martha as she had pleaded for. Cupping her left breast with his freed door hand, he let go of his keys and turned toward the open door, maneuvering so that he could lay hold both of them, one in each hand. Thumbing her nipples while gazed at their difference, Buster looked up and smiled as she sniffled and smiled back at him.

"Thank you, Buster. I know you love, Holly. And I know all this is wrong. But I just wanted you to touch me one last time before I moved away. I just wanted to make things right between us. Have I done wrong, Buster? Are we okay, now?"

"Martha, you did fine. This will always remain our little secret. And yes, let's forget all that happened back then and just move on. No hard feelings."

"Can I have one last kiss before you go, Buster?" she asked, still sniffling.

Buster kissed her one last time, squeezing her breasts one last time before turning back into the truck.

"Might be better if you put that back on," he said, pointing to the brown piece of cloth that she still clutched in her hand. Adding, "and maybe waiting a few minutes until I get back down the lane and out on the road. Okay?"

Martha nodded in agreement, smiled at him and then added, "Thank you, Buster. It might sound silly for me to say it, but I did love you and I wish you and Holly all my best. Go on now. You need to get back home. Hold her tight, Buster. Tell her you love her."

Buster started up the old truck and head home. That was the last time their two paths were ever to cross. It could have ended up in disdain and long held bitterness. But he was glad that, for one last time, he had set aside his self justifying emotions and driven out behind the barn and waited for her to show up. He was glad they had made peace.

Pulling in and on up the drive, lilacs on his right again in full bloom, the scent of which had nauseated him that very first time so long ago. Back when Holly had been at the wheel, rescuing him from that disastrous morning after. As she almost always did, Holly stood at the back waiting for him. He turned off the engine and sat there briefly while he looked over at the woman that he loved with every fiber of his being.

"I didn't expect you to take so long," she said while holding the door open for him to come in.

"Ya. Me neither." Buster knew that it wasn't normal for him to give such short answers. Though he didn't feel what had occurred was all that wrong, suddenly he realized that a line had been crossed that had never been crossed before and could never uncross. He looked down and took hold of Holly's chin and kissed her with as much passion as he had in him for her. "I know I don't tell you very often, Princess, but I want you to know, I do truly love you. You mean more to me than life itself."

Holly threw both hands up around his neck, lifting herself off the floor as her legs wrapped themselves around him. "I love you too, Buster Hodges. And I'm never going to let you go." She kissed him as fully as he had just kissed her. "Now let's eat and then maybe we can go upstairs and run a bath. Shall we?"

"Sounds good to me," Buster replied as she slipped down off of him, kissing him one more time before turning away to head back to the stove as he swatted her behind. What a day it had turned out to be. Life was such an interesting journey to travel down.

12